MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: Asia News Network 15,220

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Full Story
amcummer

Saint Paul, MN

#15770 Jun 29, 2013
The commie chinks are a bunch of tireless liars they just go on and on lying whenever they can.
AAA

London, UK

#15771 Jun 29, 2013
amcummer wrote:
The commie chinks are a bunch of tireless liars they just go on and on lying whenever they can.
Ya ya...another chimp trying to be racist. I can't comment on Chinese lies, but I have seen how Filipinos lied and smeared when it come to Taiwan fisherman murder case.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#15772 Jun 29, 2013
pazuzu wrote:
<quoted text>
Another brainwashed Chinese. Would you like to enlighten us how far the Scarborough shoal is from the Philippines? When it is convenient for the Chinese, they pull the EEZ card hahaha. The Philippines and the U.S. should patrol the West Philippine Sea to stop the thieves from taking resources that do not belong to them.
How far is Guam from USA genius?!
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#15773 Jun 29, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be racist to chinaman, I don't really care. In fact there are thing we don't really agree with China, but what we do is to engage China through diplomacy for mutual benefits.
I just didn't know Zulu Filipinos know any kind of diplomacy. Besides Philippines is just too insignificant for China, except creating annoying background noise.
The thing that puzzles me is why you Pinoys are so racist against the Chinese, given you have much less in terms of wealth, civilisation and educattion. Effectively you are lower down in the list of human evolution, it's like a chimp trying to be racist to a homo sapien.
Oh give me a break. Here we go again..

You are not English, neither are you Malaysian. You are just a fcktard yellow chink.

Stop pretending to be someone you are not. You guys always do that and im tired of it.

As for riches and power or whatever shitty reasoning you Chinese think can justify your actions, i dnt give a FCK.

All i need to know is that what we Filipinos are doing is in accordance with international laws, and that we are in the right.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#15774 Jun 29, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
This was what you said:
"If you were a smart chinese, how would you let these people leave without resorting to violence if you do not give them any means to retreat?"
Why should Filipino militia's retreat from Sabah has anything to do with Chinese? You guys have so much fixation on the Chinese that you are turning mad.
Next time you will blame the Chinese when your muslim separatist kidnap another pinoy or blame the Chinese for a bad mango.
Do try to understand the sentence before you accuse me of something that is borne from your stupidity CHINK.

Maybe you should study english first before you post in topix.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#15775 Jun 29, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you decided to gun down an innocent 65 years old fisherman?
Yeah. I'm sure the coast guard personnel who shot at the SHIP was aiming at the 65 year old fisherman who was hiding in the hull of the ship.

Common sense chink.

Why do chinamen lack intelligence? Wtf? So stupid.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#15776 Jun 29, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Cairo and Potsdam declaration, I think it was 1948. Spratly was ceded to the Nationalist Chinese, today is call Taiwan. A Nationalist Chinese general actually put sovereignty makers in Spratly. Spratly does have an owner, Filipinos just didn't evolved fast enough to understand property ownership.
Philippines removes some markers which cause the current dispute.
I read them and fck u, retard chink. There is no ceding of the spratlys done in cairo and potsdam declaration.

The 'supposed' ceding of the spratlys happened in the treaty of taiwan. Which cannot hold any water because the spratlys were already surrendered during the treaty of san francisco which happened before the treaty of taiwan.

No markers there when we occupied it, but we did remove markers placed AFTER we effectively occupied and exercised philippine sovereignty over the spratlys.

So stop twisting history and get your fcked up brains right. You are inventing a chinese fairytale our of DESPERATION.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#15777 Jun 29, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ya...another chimp trying to be racist. I can't comment on Chinese lies, but I have seen how Filipinos lied and smeared when it come to Taiwan fisherman murder case.
Taiwan himself could not accuse the Philippines of lying after we showed them how fair and impartial we are with the investigation.

And you dare accuse us of lying when you chinamen are just a third party? WTF? Lol!!!

Go ahead, tell me what 'lies' you speak of retard chink.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#15778 Jun 29, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Guam has US citizens living in it.

Do you have and chinks living in spratlys or in scarborough shoal?

Genius. Pure retarded chinaman genius.

Let me slap your yellow face for being a dumb fcktard. Slap slap slap.
AAA

London, UK

#15779 Jun 29, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Guam has US citizens living in it.
Do you have and chinks living in spratlys or in scarborough shoal?
Genius. Pure retarded chinaman genius.
Let me slap your yellow face for being a dumb fcktard. Slap slap slap.
Absolutely, Taiwan has civilian and military permanently station in Spratly, in Taiping island, the only island with fresh water, since after WWII.

But I guess that is difficult for a chimp to comprehend, they live in trees.
AAA

London, UK

#15780 Jun 29, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh give me a break. Here we go again..
You are not English, neither are you Malaysian. You are just a fcktard yellow chink.
Stop pretending to be someone you are not. You guys always do that and im tired of it.
As for riches and power or whatever shitty reasoning you Chinese think can justify your actions, i dnt give a FCK.
All i need to know is that what we Filipinos are doing is in accordance with international laws, and that we are in the right.
I am not Pinoy, don't have to disguise myself as someone else. Just look at the number of Pinoys on forums using proxies. Talking about disguise, you guys even have skin whitening creams to make you less chocolate.

Filipinos are certainly not doing what is in accordance with international law by shooting unarmed 65 years old Taiwan fisherman, that's for sure.
AAA

London, UK

#15781 Jun 29, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Do try to understand the sentence before you accuse me of something that is borne from your stupidity CHINK.
Maybe you should study english first before you post in topix.
Again this is what you said regard Filipino militia retreat from Sabah:

"If you were a smart chinese, how would you let these people leave without resorting to violence if you do not give them any means to retreat?"

Why should Chinese has got anything to do with Filipino militia's retreat from Sabah? Next time you will blame the Chinese for earthquake in Philippines.
AAA

London, UK

#15782 Jun 29, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I'm sure the coast guard personnel who shot at the SHIP was aiming at the 65 year old fisherman who was hiding in the hull of the ship.
Common sense chink.
Why do chinamen lack intelligence? Wtf? So stupid.
Yes, that coast guard will now be charged with manslaughter at least.
AAA

London, UK

#15783 Jun 29, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
I read them and fck u, retard chink. There is no ceding of the spratlys done in cairo and potsdam declaration.
The 'supposed' ceding of the spratlys happened in the treaty of taiwan. Which cannot hold any water because the spratlys were already surrendered during the treaty of san francisco which happened before the treaty of taiwan.
No markers there when we occupied it, but we did remove markers placed AFTER we effectively occupied and exercised philippine sovereignty over the spratlys.
So stop twisting history and get your fcked up brains right. You are inventing a chinese fairytale our of DESPERATION.
Spratly belongs to the Chinese before WWII. Japanese used it as a U-boat base in WWII. After WWII, as per declaration, Spratly will be returned to republic of china, which is the then Chinese Nationalist government, today's Taiwan.

So Philippines's UNCLOS claim doesn't hold water because it assumes that the Spratly does not belong to anyone. Come on, can you find a island that does not belong to anyone in 21st century? And we are talking about the south china sea, one of the busiest shipping lane in the world.
AAA

London, UK

#15784 Jun 29, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Taiwan himself could not accuse the Philippines of lying after we showed them how fair and impartial we are with the investigation.
And you dare accuse us of lying when you chinamen are just a third party? WTF? Lol!!!
Go ahead, tell me what 'lies' you speak of retard chink.
The investigation was only carried after international condemnations wit Taiwanese applied sanctions and flex its military muscles. Aquino government simply cannot hide or smear his way out.

Filipinos lied about the fisherman in Philippines water until the blackbox reviewed the GPS location of the fisherman and broadcast to the international media, that was how we came to know the facts and that Filipinos including its government were liars.

Then PCG lied about Taiwan fisherman tried to ram it, this has been proven again to be false. How can a small fishing boat ram a PCG ship many time bigger than it. This is another giveaway that the PCG was lying.
pazuzu

Yigo, Guam

#15785 Jun 29, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about a 12hr flight X 500 mph = 6000 miles. Is Guam a shoal genius? It's a U.S. territory where the majority of the people embrace the freedom and protection of the U.S. The people here are US citizens with one of the highest per capita enlistment in the US armed forces.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#15786 Jun 29, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, Taiwan has civilian and military permanently station in Spratly, in Taiping island, the only island with fresh water, since after WWII.
But I guess that is difficult for a chimp to comprehend, they live in trees.
Taiwan has a base there after driving out the Filipino occupants there who were mining sulfur in that island.

I guess its difficult for a yellow retard chinaman to comprehend the difference between a legal occupation and an illegal one coz you're a retard chinaman living in china.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#15787 Jun 29, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Pinoy, don't have to disguise myself as someone else. Just look at the number of Pinoys on forums using proxies. Talking about disguise, you guys even have skin whitening creams to make you less chocolate.
Filipinos are certainly not doing what is in accordance with international law by shooting unarmed 65 years old Taiwan fisherman, that's for sure.
Of course you are not pinoy! You're a retarded chinaman and you're too stupid and will not be able to pretend to be a filipino.

The single coast guard personnel might have done an action which is not the norm in international law, but the actions taken by the philippine government definitely is fair and acceptable.

Taiwan accepted it. But you can't seem to accept it even tho it does not even concern you. You know why?

Because you are a retard CHINK.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#15788 Jun 29, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Again this is what you said regard Filipino militia retreat from Sabah:
Why should Chinese has got anything to do with Filipino militia's retreat from Sabah? Next time you will blame the Chinese for earthquake in Philippines.
Holy shet. You dare post it a second time, i guess you're really too stupid to understand english.

You still want me to explain such a simple statement? Huh? Fcktard chinaman?

The word 'chinese' is there and it's referring to YOU. Because you brought up the issue of aquino sending boats offering those people a chance to go back home. And im asking you, how you would do it, retard.

And you did answer like a retard. You said to kill them all. Very good moron. You proved yourself a real chinaman.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#15789 Jun 29, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that coast guard will now be charged with manslaughter at least.
I was making fun of you and you agreed.

Chinaman, you are stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IQ And Race; Chinese Brains Are Bigger (Jan '12) 17 min epep 98
China, Vietnam to address maritime disputes wit... 1 hr DRUDAEGCNTIENDEBD... 4
Are Finnish The Lost Mongolian Tribe Of Europe (Dec '10) 7 hr Celestial emperor 88
Why DO MALAYSIANS HATE CHINESE? (Dec '07) 7 hr The return of Ott... 325
AirAsia flight from Indonesia to Singapore missing 9 hr Funchal 5
2015 is beginning of the "Chinese Century" 11 hr Mandate From Heaven 2
Chinese allies VS American Allies (Nov '09) 21 hr Anshul Satyanand 166
More from around the web