FYI CHINA is NOT a super power, she is a WANNABE SUPER POWER lol.<quoted text>
Hahaha That is the BIGGEST JOKE in town and you are the JESTER.
This so-called one sided ARBITRATION is very AMUSING and LAUGHABLE:-
1. It abuses the very fundamental principle of so-called JUSTICE as only one party is present.
2. USA which Philippines depends on for protection neither recognized the 200 miles limit under the UNCLOS.
3. ICJ has ruled against USA but USA has outrightly refuses to abide by any decision nor was there anyone to enforce it. A precedent. Another example: ICJ has ruled Sabah is Malaysia but Philippines refused to accept the verdict although the self appointed Sultan of Sulu pjajak it away. Hahahaha
Pjajak mean RENT according to STUPID and GREEDY Pinoy. Hahahahaha Who are you kidding? The ignorant outsiders.
4. When China repeatedly invoked her historical ownership, she need not to adhere or comply with any UN ruling. In the opinion of many experts, the UN hearing is illegal. Hahahaha
5. As for friends of Philippines, STOP kidding yourself, Philippines has NO REAL friends. With NO MONEY, what type of friendship can Philippines hope to BEG to have.
6. UNDISPUTABLE - BS! MIGHT is RIGHT! USA has demonstrated.
7. USA is not abide by UN ruling and us still around as the WORLD BIGGEST BULLY and the Pinoy monkeys worship them. SO what FUNNY LABEL are you referring to...
Grow up. Kiddy. When you deal with SUPERPOWER you always ended up with a RAW DEAL.
Also, the FAMILY of NATIONS will listen to the UN COURT vs. CHINA'S claim.
China ran away from the UN COURT because she knows she WILL NOT WIN.
Also, the COURT'S DECISION cannot be APPEALED.
China will surely GET THE NICKNAME, INTERNATIONAL LAW NON-ABIDER wahahaha!
Headlines around the GLOBE will say
CHINA, DOES NOT FOLLOW INTERNATIONAL LAW