MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Comments (Page 689)

Showing posts 13,761 - 13,780 of15,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

PINOY claim dey peaceful wrote:
<quoted text>
Because like the British we are GENTLEMAN and we honor TREATY unlike the DISHONEST and THIEVING PINOY. BTW You can called it anything you like RENT PJAJAK LEASE or even MONEY for PROSTITUTE, frankly we don't give a shit.
It is like throwing a DIME for the DESTITUTE - you can called it CHARITY with NO RETURN.
SATISFIED! Hhahahaha
Honor the TREATY her

LET US HONOR WHAT INTERNATIONAL LAW is saying

Under international law, PRIVATE nationals could not assume state

sovereignty; they had no legal status to accept a deed of cession of

territory.

ONLY STATE or COUNTRIES can ACCEPT sovereignty over a LAND.

The two Europeans never acquired sovereignty over Sabah and had no power to

transfer that sovereignty to BNBC, to the British Crown or to Malaysia,

which is merely a successor-in-interest to Britain.

----------

So, according to INTERNATIONAL LAW, private individuals could not assume

state sovereignty. The transfer/ cession of SABAH to DENT AND OVERBENCK

"WAS NOT POSSIBLE."

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That the characteristics of the PINOY duck, they continue QUACKING all day day, AM I RIGHT MR 1 peso chinaman GIGALO CEV. Hahahahahaha
MADRID PROTOCOL OF MARCH 7, 1885 QUESTIONABLE - ICJ

http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/files/102/7714....

So, when BNBC transferred its rights over to the UK on June 26, 1946, UK merely acquired powers delegated by the Sultan of Sulu, who retained sovereignty over the Territory.

In the Capitulation of July 22, 1878, Art. I of the Protocol, it declared as “beyond discussion the sovereignty of Spain over all the Archipelago of Sulu and the dependence thereof,” following Sulu’s conquest by Spain in June 1878.

The Sultan of Sulu revoked the lease of Jan. 22, 1878 and in September 1878, a Spanish warship attempted but failed to take control of North Borneo. This caused Great Britain to protest and a treaty among Great Britain, Germany and Spain was forged.

In the Protocol of March 7, 1885, under Art. III, the Spanish government “renounces as far as regards the British government, all claims of sovereignty over the territory of the continent of Borneo, which belong, or which have belonged in the past to the Sultan of Sulu (Jolo) and which comprise the neighboring islands … from the coast, and which form part of the territories administered by the company styled the British North Borneo Company.”

There was no logic on this protocol for Spain to renounce the property and sovereignty of the Sultan of Sulu in favor of the British. Spain did not get any incentive or tradeoff to give up the property and sovereignty of Sultan of Sulu’s Archipelago and Dependencies. When Spain signed the 1898 Peace Treaty with the U.S., the Filipino Katipuneros aided by the U.S. beat Spain and Spain got $20-Million dollar to give up the Philippine and Sulu Archipelago, including North Borneo.

When the Sultan of Sulu gave up its property to Spain, it was by conquest. But in the Protocol of March 7, 1885, there was no reason for Spain to give up the Sultan of Sulu’s property to Great Britain because Britain did not beat Spain in any battle by conquest nor gave Spain money or anything of value in exchange of Sultan of Sulu’s property, including North Borneo.

That’s why when Spain signed the 1898 Treaty, the U.S. was able to keep the Sultan of Sulu’s Archipelago, including North Borneo, intact.

When the U.S. pressed for the Sultan’s property under the 1898 Treaty with Spain, Great Britain did not object but rather sought an arrangement with the U.S. that would ensure continuity of BNBC’s administration of the Sultan of Sulu’s North Borneo that resulted in the Exchange of Notes of July 3 and 10, 1907 and the Jan. 2, 1930 Convention. The convention did not involve any transfer of sovereignty, according to ICJ.
Panatag

Buting, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
a. Sabah was given to SULU in 1658 and the lease treaty was singed in 1878.
For MORE THAN 200 years of SULU RULE in EASTERN SABAH , Brunei NEVER
PROTESTED or RETALIATED.
b. When the Sultanate of SULU signed the TREATY in 1878, Brunei NEVER
PROTESTED or RETALIATED.
c. When the Sultanate of SULU RECEIVED "LEASE" MONEY, Brunei NEVER
PROTESTED or RETALIATED.
d. When the BRITISH/ North Borneo COURT RECOGNIZED THE SULTAN OF SULU AS
THE OWNER OF SABAH, Brunei NEVER PROTESTED or RETALIATED.
e. Most HISTORICAL PAPERS of SABAH from the BRITS, SPANISH, DUTCH, and
AMERICANS pointed OUT the SULTANATE of SULU as the OWNER. A big EVIDENCE
that EVERYONE RECOGNIZED the SULTANATE of SULU as the OWNER.
f. Even today, the SULTANATE of STILL gets MONEY, and MALAYSIA is
acknowledging that the SULTANATE of SULU is the OWNER and NOT BRUNEI.
Also,UP TO THIS DAY, BRUNEI DOES NOT PROTEST.
----------
Given that BRUNEI, a MUCH STRONGER SULTANATE THAN SULU, NEVER PROTESTED or
RETALIATED. It meant they had ACCEPTED the SULTANATE of SULU as the
SOVEREIGN RULER of EASTERN SABAH. Very CONSISTENT with the CESSION of SABAH
to the SULU PEOPLE.
----------
Also AFTER THE TREATY was SIGNED, THE BRITISH PEOPLE RECOGNIZED THE
SULTANATE OF SULU AS THE RULER AND NOT BRUNEI:
1. In an official letter of Jan. 7, 1882, Earl Granville (Negotiating for the MADRID PROTOCOL), then, head of the
United Kingdom Foreign Office, stated,“The British crown assumed no
dominion or sovereignty over the territories occupied by British North
Borneo Company, did not grant the company any powers of government and (it)
recognized the delegation of powers by the Sultan of Sulu in whom
sovereignty remained vested.”
2. The British Government was aware of the decision made by their own
mandated High Court of North Borneo in Sabah on December 19, 1939, that the
successor of the Sultan in the territory of Sabah was Punjungan Kiram and
not Great Britain.
The British COURT recognized the SULTANATE of SULU as the owner of SABAH
and not GREAT BRITAIN
Very clearly explained.

In you face duck!
Panatag

Buting, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

I'm pretty sure this chinaman/Malaysian duck will result to name calling and insults or even promote war as his response instead of refuting austronesian Guy's very clear arguments.

Lets wait for the pekeng duck's quacking....
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
MADRID PROTOCOL OF MARCH 7, 1885 QUESTIONABLE - ICJ
rty under the 1898 Treaty with Spain, Great Britain did not object but rather sought an arrangement with the U.S. that would ensure continuity of BNBC’s administration of the Sultan of Sulu’s North Borneo that resulted in the Exchange of Notes of July 3 and 10, 1907 and the Jan. 2, 1930 Convention. The convention did not involve any transfer of sovereignty, according to ICJ.
The GANGSTERS then (The Colonialist) merely make a pact among themselves to mark their territories. But in doing what they did, they legitimate all their claims just like when a Sulu Sultanate in being forced to sign his rights away, the whole process is COMPLETED. All the argument is USELESS and is designed to CONFUSED the public and win support among the PINOY SILLY DEAD DUCKS. We MALAYSIAN laughed at the stupid and ignorant LAWLESS PINOY DUCKS. Hahahah

Hahahah
The TRUTH was in history SPAIN had never really exercised its administrative control over these Southern Islands. We all knew it. Too many mosquitoes and not worth the trouble. Hahaha

The oNLY WAY PINOY can ever HOPE to get SABAH is to

DECLARED WAR on MALAYSIA and the WINNER gets it all by FORCE.

But WHY is PHILIPPINES so CHICKEN when you are prepared to SPONSOR you SULU TERRORISTS to MALAYSIA and got SLAUGHTER like CHICKENS. Hahahah
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Panatag wrote:
I'm pretty sure this chinaman/Malaysian duck will result to name calling and insults or even promote war as his response instead of refuting austronesian Guy's very clear arguments.
Lets wait for the pekeng duck's quacking....
Hi BRAINLESS 1 peso chinaman GIGALOMAN CEV, not sleeping well because the FACT are not on your side and you FELL like a

HOPELESS DEAD PINOY DUCK. Hahahahaha

All the NAME CALLING will only invited more SILLY NAMES for yourself fake PINOY. Hahaha

I just saw another documentary on Philippines! No wonder Pope Francis tagged your nation as POOR POOR nation in his help the POOR nation program.
Lack of EDUCATION makes the PINOY DUCK a DEAD DUCK. Hahahahahah
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, STOP CHANGING THE TOPIC
answer my question:
1. When did the ICJ say sabah belonged to malaysia?
show me proof! good luck though
Hahahaha

Another act of DISHONESTY!

So do you write in you sulu contract, you "pjajak" your house to a foreigner when you decided to rent it to him.

Who are you kidding? Some Pinoy leaning and Sulu language deficient individual.

My question is very CLEAR but you are avoiding it.

DO you pjajak your home to a foreigner? Hahahahaha
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, STOP CHANGING THE TOPIC
answer my questions:
1. When did the ICJ say sabah belonged to malaysia?
show me proof! good luck though
2. Also, if Brunei owned SABAH, then why is MALAYSIA paying rent money to the sultanate of sulu and not TO THE SULTANATE OF BRUNEI?
by doing that, MALAYSIA is acknowledging (which is true) the sultanate of sulu as the OWNER and not THE SULTANATE OF BRUNEI or MALAYSIA.
Honoring the "STAY CLEAR eviction ORDER" contract of our former Colonial Master unlike Philippines who will conveniently denied the 118 meridian line state in BLACK and WHITE treaties and recognized by INTERNATIONAL LAW and ICJ. Hahahahah That is why a new PINOY President just deny the agreement forged by former PINOY Presidents. That is the LAWLESSNESS that existed in Philippines today. Hahahahah

The words of the former GANGSTERS needed to be honored. But the PIRATES and THIEVES in Philippines will never. So the only way is to BEAT them into SUBMISSION.

And furthermore what do low IQ and esteemed PINOY DUCK understands about CODE of HONOR. They are the LOWEST of the LOWEST and they think they are the STRONGEST ECONOMY in ASIA. Hahahaha I nearly died laughing.

Hahahahahah
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Panatag wrote:
<quoted text>
Very clearly explained.
In you face duck!
Now we have PINOY dead for dinner! Hahahahahah

One have to like banana... They have only one flavor... Banana.

Hope these people did not sodomized it before they killed it. Hahahah

These PINOY did MUTILATED the body of the Malaysian Policeman after they killed them. We are dealing and debating with ANIMALS in here. Hahahahahah
Cev

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Hi BRAINLESS 1 peso chinaman GIGALOMAN CEV, not sleeping well because the FACT are not on your side and you FELL like a
HOPELESS DEAD PINOY DUCK. Hahahahaha
All the NAME CALLING will only invited more SILLY NAMES for yourself fake PINOY. Hahaha
I just saw another documentary on Philippines! No wonder Pope Francis tagged your nation as POOR POOR nation in his help the POOR nation program.
Lack of EDUCATION makes the PINOY DUCK a DEAD DUCK. Hahahahahah
LOL.

Dear ChinaDUCK,

Quack Quack Quack.

Please dnt confuse me for Mr. Panatag because I only use 'Cev' in this forums. I do not need to pretend to be many because my statements are strong enough by themselves.

I am celebrating my birthday and I'm treating myself to a little bit of rest and relaxation by checking in a hotel.

I've already made a fool out of you already anyways..

And now you're being made into a Peking Duck. QUACK QUACK.:D

So keep on QUACKING, ChinaDUCK, while I'm relaxing and enjoying my day.:)

Sarcastically,
Cev
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Cev wrote:
I find it funny how the Chinamen make up lies and random stories just so that they can make a come back.:D
Funny, how their posts can make them sound so desperate.:D
^ APE pretending to be Chinese... no Chinese preson can be as dumb as this APE wannabe...

Malaysia Refuses Access to Filipinos in Violence

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia March 13, 2013 (AP)

Malaysian authorities will not let armed members of a Filipino royal clan who are being hunted in Borneo meet with Philippine officials or family members who might seek to negotiate their safety, the foreign minister said Wednesday.

Clashes sparked by the clansmen's intrusion into Malaysia's Sabah state have killed 56 Filipinos and nine Malaysian police and army personnel this month, according to Malaysian government estimates. The clan wants to reassert a decades-old territorial claim to the eastern Borneo state, which is a short boat ride from the southern Philippines.

One of the clan's Philippine-based leaders, Esmail Kiram II, said earlier this week that a group of Filipinos could try entering the area to meet the clansmen and discuss how to resolve the crisis if a cease-fire is declared.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Dear ChinaDUCK,
Quack Quack Quack.
Please dnt confuse me for Mr. Panatag because I only use 'Cev' in this forums. I do not need to pretend to be many because my statements are strong enough by themselves.
I am celebrating my birthday and I'm treating myself to a little bit of rest and relaxation by checking in a hotel.
I've already made a fool out of you already anyways..
And now you're being made into a Peking Duck. QUACK QUACK.:D
So keep on QUACKING, ChinaDUCK, while I'm relaxing and enjoying my day.:)
Sarcastically,
Cev
So finally the coward and real chinaman who pretend to be PINOY duck came up in admission of his disguise.

But to me, you are still a DEAD DUCK! Hahahahaha

You really have a date of birth, for a moment I thought you are a ZOMBIE duck like most PINOY I encounter in here. Hahahaha

Poor Poor you! Your home is not good enough for you. Hahahahaha ANyway I pretty sure the hotel will send you a bunch of... Hahaha BANANA! Hahahaha
LOL may steal it from you for her traditional...

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

<quoted text>
The GANGSTERS then (The Colonialist) merely make a pact among themselves to mark their territories. But in doing what they did, they legitimate all their claims just like when a Sulu Sultanate in being forced to sign his rights away, the whole process is COMPLETED. All the argument is USELESS and is designed to CONFUSED the public and win support among the PINOY SILLY DEAD DUCKS. We MALAYSIAN laughed at the stupid and ignorant LAWLESS PINOY DUCKS. Hahahah
Hahahah
The TRUTH was in history SPAIN had never really exercised its administrative control over these Southern Islands. We all knew it. Too many mosquitoes and not worth the trouble. Hahaha
But WHY is PHILIPPINES so CHICKEN when you are prepared to SPONSOR you SULU TERRORISTS to MALAYSIA and got SLAUGHTER like CHICKENS. Hahahah
During the SIPADAN-LIGITAN CASE

ICJ said: the MADRID PROTOCOL was QUESTIONABLE

and the convention did not involve any transfer of sovereignty.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Hahahah
Also

The two Europeans never acquired sovereignty over Sabah and had no power to transfer that sovereignty to BNBC, to the British Crown or to Malaysia, which is merely a successor-in-interest to Britain.

Under international law, PRIVATE nationals could not assume state sovereignty; they had no legal status to accept a deed of cession of territory.

----

According to INTERNATIONAL LAW, private individuals CANNOT not assume state sovereignty. The transfer/ cession of SABAH to DENT AND OVERBENCK "WAS NOT POSSIBLE."

ONLY STATE or COUNTRIES can ACCEPT sovereignty over TERRITORIES.

There WAS NO CESSION if you based it to INTERNATIONAL LAW.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Hahahah
How many TIMES do I HAVE to tell you.

The PHILIPPINE constitution "PROHIBITS WAR" and prefers DIALOGUE and INTERNATIONAL COURT proceedings for any DISPUTE.

Dear CHINAMAN, you will FAIL we WONT GO TO WAR.

Like what we did to your COUNTRY, we SUED COMMIE CHINA!

We will win against CHINA without even firing a SINGLE SHOT!

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Hahahaha
So do you write in you sulu contract, you "pjajak" your house to a foreigner when you decided to rent it to him.
Hahaha you just PROVE yourself a STUPID CHINA MAN LOL!

In TAUSUG, PADJAK means LEASE, the LANGUAGE THEY USED when they signed the contract.

the AMERICANS said the translation was "LEASE"

the SPANISH said the translation was "LEASE"

the DUTCH said the translation was "LEASE"

the SULTANATE OF SULU said the translation was "LEASE"

ONLY the BRITS are SAID it was CESSION.

ALSO UNDER international LAW,

the CESSION of NORTH BORNEO to DENT and OVERBECK was IMPOSSIBLE as they were ONLY PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS!

They could not ACCEPT SOVEREIGNTY over territories. IT IS PROHIBITED under INTERNATIONAL LAW.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Hahahaha
again

When did the ICJ say sabah belonged to malaysia?

show me proof!

good luck though

Cant show? YOU LOSE!

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Honoring the "STAY CLEAR eviction ORDER" contract of our former Colonial Master unlike Philippines who will conveniently denied the 118 meridian line state in BLACK and WHITE treaties and recognized by INTERNATIONAL LAW and ICJ. Hahahahah That is why a new PINOY President just deny the agreement forged by former PINOY Presidents. That is the LAWLESSNESS that existed in Philippines today. Hahahahah
The words of the former GANGSTERS needed to be honored. But the PIRATES and THIEVES in Philippines will never. So the only way is to BEAT them into SUBMISSION.
And furthermore what do low IQ and esteemed PINOY DUCK understands about CODE of HONOR. They are the LOWEST of the LOWEST and they think they are the STRONGEST ECONOMY in ASIA. Hahahaha I nearly died laughing.
Hahahahahah
Hahaha this CHINAMAN

tries to inject SCARBOROUGH all the time.

SCARBOROUGH AND SABAH are very DIFFERENT

plus YOU GOT SUED already.

Just wait for the COURT to say the 118 line is of no consequence

and wait for the COURT to say YOUR 9 DASH CLAIM is invalid.

CHINA ran away from the COURT because she has NO EVIDENCES to show aaahahah!

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
^ APE pretending to be Chinese... no Chinese preson can be as dumb as this APE wannabe...
Malaysia Refuses Access to Filipinos in Violence
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia March 13, 2013 (AP)
Malaysian authorities will not let armed members of a Filipino royal clan who are being hunted in Borneo meet with Philippine officials or family members who might seek to negotiate their safety, the foreign minister said Wednesday.
Clashes sparked by the clansmen's intrusion into Malaysia's Sabah state have killed 56 Filipinos and nine Malaysian police and army personnel this month, according to Malaysian government estimates. The clan wants to reassert a decades-old territorial claim to the eastern Borneo state, which is a short boat ride from the southern Philippines.
One of the clan's Philippine-based leaders, Esmail Kiram II, said earlier this week that a group of Filipinos could try entering the area to meet the clansmen and discuss how to resolve the crisis if a cease-fire is declared.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...
Resistance is Futile and PINOY DEY CLAIM

sounds alike lol

THEY TYPE THE SAME, they post the same stuff, and they act the same lol

Because they ARE THE SAME PERSON

lmao!

RIF pretending to be MALAYSIAN - NOT new as he had PRETENDED as other nationalities in the PAST to make CHINA look good lmao!

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

The CASE VS. CHINA WILL PROCEED!!!!!!

Even if CHINA ran away!

Polish judge to represent China in PH arbitration

http://www.rappler.com/nation/24616-polish-ju...

Polish judge Stanislaw Pawlak will represent China in the arbitral proceedings initiated by the Philippines over the territorial dispute in the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea), a senior government official told Rappler on Sunday, March 24.

Pawlak was appointed last week by the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS) president, Japanese judge Shunji Yanai, after China failed to designate its own representative within the 60-day deadline established by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS).

The next step will be for Yanai to nominate within 30 days the 3 remaining members of the arbitration panel that will examine the case, the official added.

German judge and former ITLOS President Rudy Wolfrum was picked to represent the Philippines after Manila presented its Notification and Statement of Claim in the UN arbitration on January 22.

China on February 19 officially rejected the proceedings, saying that the Philippine government had compiled a "factually flawed and false" claim and claiming it has sufficient historical and jurisprudential evidence to support its sovereignty over the whole South China Sea.

In accordance with this policy, Beijing refused to nominate its representative in the panel, forcing ITLOS to make the choice.

UNCLOS establishes that once the 5 members are confirmed, they will hear the arguments of both parties and decide on the merit of the case.

Over the past two years Manila has complained about Beijing's increasing assertiveness in enforcing its claims, particularly over areas believed to be rich in oil and natural gas reserves.

----------

UN LAW WILL PREVAIL!!!!!

CHINA BE PREPARED!!!!

WE WILL BEAT YOU WITHOUT EVEN FIRING A SINGLE SHOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,761 - 13,780 of15,255
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
My Peace with Racism in America. My Peace with ... 4 min KMT Chinese Nationalist 1
China says 1/5 of its farmland polluted 47 min RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 3
McGold,Was the Ping heard in Bejing 1 hr McGold 5
China releases list of companies planning to li... 4 hr RayH 1
Why are chinese people dirty and so unhygienic (May '12) 5 hr barsoumian garbis 755
NEWS: China BEGS Philippines to delay case 5 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 164
China Car Sales Stall, But Wealth Gets Gas 18 hr grdsghsfgd 1
•••
•••
•••
•••