MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: Asia News Network 15,248

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Full Story

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#15233 Mar 22, 2013
PINOY claim dey peaceful wrote:
Anybody following the post will know my stand e.g.
My response @#3025
First you described Sabah as part of Malaysia as "HARAM" and now you tried yet another "Padjak"
That is a matter of OPINION.
It is just like a radical Muslims describing NON BELIEVER OF ISLAM as KAFIR and calling for their death.
or
Has the Sulu Sultanate declared its mission as "JIHAD" yet?
Stealing is called "HARAM" and defending your property from thief, what do you called that?
Hahahahahaha
You PINOY are all like and like to use RELIGION in here?
I have already answer the one below but you raised it again and again.
If you think you can tires us by repeating 1000X it won't work because many people have already read it in the past posts. JUst ignored your rrepeated post that is done over and over gain. PINOY dirty tricks. Hahahaha
I will repost some of them for their benefits.
First of all the WORD PAJAK was in the CONTRACT signed in 1878, it means LEASE.

Haram means SIN in ARABIC, like STEALING LAND (MALAYSIANS)

SO YOU SAY ITS OPINION?

lol read back!

United States of America

#15234 Mar 22, 2013
ABSOLUTE NOTHING! There is NO NEED TO!
Let revert back to HISTORY then although this argument is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT today since the ICJ has ruled and UN already recognized the Sabah is an unalienable part of Malaysia.
In 29th December 1877 Sultan Abdul Momin of Brunei appointed Baron de Overbeck as the MAHARAJAH of Sabah, Rajah Gaya and Sandakan.
MEANING that in 1877 the Brunei Sultanate maintained that the territory was in fact still under their control.
But in 22nd January 1878, MAHARAJAH Baron de Overbeck signed a document with Sulu of Sultan, the only treaty he can referred to, to claimed his 5000 Mexican Peso.
WHY did he do that? To legitimize his overall control over the region and hence the British North Borneo Treaties Protocol of 1885 signed in Madrid, which is also known as the Madrid Protocol of 1885, a copy of which can be found on
Sabah State Attorney General's website. It was signed by the British, Germany and Spain who was the predecessor government of the Phe FIRST PLACE.
The RASCAL, the self proclaimed Sultan of Sulu can invent anything they like but the WITNESS the succeeding Sultans of Brunei including the present one DENIED his allegation.
As for Philippines, they have shown to us HOW GREEDY and DISHONEST they are in fact when they flimsily claimed SABAH based on HEARSAY.
But ICJ sain the MADRID PROTOCOL WAS QUESTIONABLE:

So, when BNBC transferred its rights over to the UK on June 26, 1946, UK merely acquired powers delegated by the Sultan of Sulu, who retained sovereignty over the Territory.

In the Capitulation of July 22, 1878, Art. I of the Protocol, it declared as “beyond discussion the sovereignty of Spain over all the Archipelago of Sulu and the dependence thereof,” following Sulu’s conquest by Spain in June 1878.

The Sultan of Sulu revoked the lease of Jan. 22, 1878 and in September 1878, a Spanish warship attempted but failed to take control of North Borneo. This caused Great Britain to protest and a treaty among Great Britain, Germany and Spain was forged.

In the Protocol of March 7, 1885, under Art. III, the Spanish government “renounces as far as regards the British government, all claims of sovereignty over the territory of the continent of Borneo, which belong, or which have belonged in the past to the Sultan of Sulu (Jolo) and which comprise the neighboring islands … from the coast, and which form part of the territories administered by the company styled the British North Borneo Company.”

There was no logic on this protocol for Spain to renounce the property and sovereignty of the Sultan of Sulu in favor of the British. Spain did not get any incentive or tradeoff to give up the property and sovereignty of Sultan of Sulu’s Archipelago and Dependencies. When Spain signed the 1898 Peace Treaty with the U.S., the Filipino Katipuneros aided by the U.S. beat Spain and Spain got $20-Million dollar to give up the Philippine and Sulu Archipelago, including North Borneo.

When the Sultan of Sulu gave up its property to Spain, it was by conquest. But in the Protocol of March 7, 1885, there was no reason for Spain to give up the Sultan of Sulu’s property to Great Britain because Britain did not beat Spain in any battle by conquest nor gave Spain money or anything of value in exchange of Sultan of Sulu’s property, including North Borneo.

That’s why when Spain signed the 1898 Treaty, the U.S. was able to keep the Sultan of Sulu’s Archipelago, including North Borneo, intact.

When the U.S. pressed for the Sultan’s property under the 1898 Treaty with Spain, Great Britain did not object but rather sought an arrangement with the U.S. that would ensure continuity of BNBC’s administration of the Sultan of Sulu’s North Borneo that resulted in the Exchange of Notes of July 3 and 10, 1907 and the Jan. 2, 1930 Convention. The convention did not involve any transfer of sovereignty, according to ICJ.

United States of America

#15235 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Off course I forgot you READ but cannot comprehend!
Perhaps it have something to do with your PINOY gene!?
----------
Let revert back to HISTORY then although this argument is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT today since the ICJ has ruled and UN already recognized the Sabah is an unalienable part of Malaysia.
In 29th December 1877 Sultan Abdul Momin of Brunei appointed Baron de Overbeck as the MAHARAJAH of Sabah, Rajah Gaya and Sandakan.
MEANING that in 1877 the Brunei Sultanate maintained and considered the territory of North Borneo was under their control.
But in 22nd January 1878, MAHARAJAH Baron de Overbeck signed a document with Sulu of Sultan, the only treaty he can referred to, to claimed his 5000 Mexican Peso.
WHY did Baron de Overbeck make the Sultan of Sulu signed a legal document?
1. As a British Colonialist, he needed to legitimize his overall control over the region and hence the British North Borneo Treaties Protocol of 1885 signed in Madrid, which is also known as the Madrid Protocol of 1885, a copy of which can be found on Sabah State Attorney General's website.
It was signed by the British, Germany and Spain who was the predecessor government of the Philippines.
In Article I of the treaty, the British and Germany recognized the sovereignty of Spain over the Sulu Archipelago and in Article III Spain RELINQUISHING all claims to Borneo.
As I explained using GANGSTERISM, the British Gangster merely informed the native thug who was Sultan of Sulu to clear out as he (BRITISH)were the BIGGER GANGSTER and he (Sultan) was merely a small fly, the local bully and thug. But in GOODWILL, this gangster gave the thug a miserably 5000 Mexican Peso for obeying his eviction order.
SO now tell me, why should ANYBODY need to pay for something that the Sultan of Sulu never owned in the FIRST PLACE.
In fact the present RASCAL, the self proclaimed Sultan of Sulu can invent anything he like including LYING but the fact remained that WITNESSES i.e. all the succeeding Sultans of Brunei including the present one DENIED his allegation and claim on SABAH.
As for Philippines, they have shown to us
HOW GREEDY and DISHONEST they are
when in fact when they flimsily claimed SABAH based on HEARSAY and other lands based on extending their coastline from 12 miles to 200 miles.
Up to this DAY, they PAY RENT to the SULTANT

and thats a DIRECT admission that MALAYSIA recognizes the SULTANATE OF SULU owns SABAH and they ARE JUST renting.

COMMON SENSE plese!

United States of America

#15236 Mar 22, 2013
No wonder everybody here treats you like an idiot.
You make them repeat the same thing over and over again.
CHILDISH and STUPID!
Off course we also forgot you READ but cannot comprehend!
Perhaps it have something to do with your PINOY gene?
Your Chinese gene too diluted.
----------
ABSOLUTE NOTHING! ABSOLUTE NOTHING! ABSOLUTE NOTHING!
There is never a NEED TO!
Let revert back to Borneo HISTORY then although this argument is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT today since the ICJ has already ruled and UN recognized Sabah is an unalienable part of Malaysia.
----------
MEANING that in 1877 the Brunei Sultanate maintained and considered the territory of North Borneo was under their control.
----------
But in 22nd January 1878, MAHARAJAH Baron de Overbeck signed a document with Sulu of Sultan (In this document, the Sulu Sultan relinguished all his rights to North Borneo), the only treaty which his descendant can only referred to as to proof, and then claim his 5000 Mexican Peso as GOODWILL.
1. He is a very clever British as well as a Colonialist. He needed to legitimize his overall control over the region and hence the British North Borneo Treaties Protocol of 1885 signed in Madrid, which is also known as the Madrid Protocol of 1885, a copy of which can be found on Sabah State Attorney General's website.
It was signed by the British, Germany and Spain who was the predecessor government of the Philippines.
Nobody dare to dispute then that North Borneo did not belongs to BNBC then?
He made CERTAIN of it. Therefore in Article I of the treaty, we confirmed that the British and Germany recognized the sovereignty of Spain over the Sulu Archipelago and in Article III Spain RELINQUISHING all claims to Borneo.
As I explained using GANGSTERISM, the British Gangster merely informed the native thug who was Sultan of Sulu to clear out as he (BRITISH)were the BIGGER GANGSTER and he (Sultan) was merely a small fly, the local bully and thug. But in GOODWILL, this gangster gave the thug a miserably 5000 Mexican Peso for obeying his eviction order.
SO now tell me, why should ANYBODY need to pay for something that the Sultan of Sulu never owned it meaning SABAH or North Borneo in the FIRST PLACE.
In fact the present RASCAL, the self proclaimed Sultan of Sulu can invent anything he like including LYING but the fact remained that WITNESSES i.e. all the succeeding Sultans of Brunei including the present one DENIED his allegation and claim on SABAH.
when in fact when they flimsily claimed SABAH based on HEARSAY and other lands based on extending their coastline from 12 miles to 200 miles.
First of all,

WHEN DID the ICJ say, SABAH belonged to MALAYSIA?

show me PROOF!

Goodluck if u can!

as it is very clear THAT THE ICJ NEVER SAID

SABAH belonged to MALAYSIA!

United States of America

#15237 Mar 22, 2013
Want to know the TRUTH about Sulu Sultanate claim they were rewarded with a land that is bigger than the entire Sultanate of Brunei today or then. Does it sound LOGICAL?
Here is my earlier REPLY to a disbeliever.
----------
Any PROOF of the above apart from TALL TALL TALES from SULU SULTANATE
but the SIMILAR TALES from BRUNEI SULTANATE told a completley different story.
1. The Sultan Muhydin of Brunei then called the Sulu Sultan a COWARD.
2. Why? Because the Sulu forces who were so terrified by Sultan Abdul Mubin's forces in Pulau Cermin that they refuse to attack as plan and stay put.
3. So to the Brunei Sultanate, the Sulu Sulatanate was both a treacherous opportunist and a traitor like the present Sulu Sultan today.
4. According to historians. The legitimacy of the Sulu claim to the territory (North Borneo) is very doubtful because of the UNRELIABILITY of TARSILAS such as 'Selesilah', which in many cases are nothing more than written-down legends to ENHANCE the STATUS of the royal house which produced them.
5. To MALAYSIA, all these argument by Philippines or the PINOYS are totally IRRELEVANT as the ICJ has already delivered a VERDICT and accepted the treaty signed by the Sultan of Sulu relinquishing all his claim and rights (the only recognized historical records as kept by the British in their ARCHIVES)
I must says the British Colonialists (Gangster)unlike the Spanish or the Portuguese are very CLEVER.
You are SO WRONG!

Official ICJ Document Link: http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/files/102/7700....

International Court denies Philippine intervention, but assures the Philippines claim to Sabah will not be affected by the on-going case between Malaysia and Indonesia.

------

In its decision dated 23 October 2001, the International Court found that the Philippine claim to Sabah will not be affected by the on-going case between Malaysia and Indonesia. The Court, therefore, declined to grant the Philippine request to intervene.

In answering the major issue posed to the Court, the decision concluded that the Philippine claim to sovereignty in North Borneo “could not be affected by the Court’s reasoning or interpretation of treaties in the case concerning Pulau Ligatan and Pulau Sipadan”..

----

In your face!

United States of America

#15238 Mar 22, 2013
Want to know the TRUTH about Sulu Sultanate claim they were rewarded with a land that is bigger than the entire Sultanate of Brunei today or then. Does it sound LOGICAL?
----------
2. Why? Because the Sulu forces who were so terrified by Sultan Abdul Mubin's forces in Pulau Cermin that they refuse to attack as plan and stay put.
3. So to the Brunei Sultanate, the Sulu Sulatanate was both a treacherous opportunist and a traitor like the present Sulu Sultan today.
4. According to historians. The legitimacy of the Sulu claim to the territory (North Borneo) is very doubtful because of the UNRELIABILITY of TARSILAS such as 'Selesilah', which in many cases are nothing more than written-down legends to ENHANCE the STATUS of the royal house which produced them.
5. To MALAYSIA, all these argument by Philippines or the PINOYS are totally IRRELEVANT as the ICJ has already delivered a VERDICT and accepted the treaty signed by the Sultan of Sulu relinquishing all his claim and rights (the only recognized historical records as kept by the British in their ARCHIVES)
I must says the British Colonialists (Gangster)unlike the Spanish or the Portuguese are very CLEVER.
1. Brunei NEVER disputed the CONTRACT AMONG THE SULTANATE OF SULU, DENT, AND OVERBECK

2. The SULTANATE of SULU administered SABAH from 1658 until they leased it to DENT and OVerbeck in 1878.

So they administered SABAH for more than 200 years WITHOUT PROTEST OR RETALIATION FROM BRUNEI.

ANY RECORD YOU CAN GIVE ME OF BRUNEI ATTACKING SULU FOR ADMINISTERING SABAH ILLEGALY?

3. SULTANATE OF SULU GOT RENT MONEY AND STILL GETS RENT MONEY - BRUNEI NEVER PROTESTED

4. UP TO MODERN DAY, NO COMMENT OR PROTEST FROM THE SULTAN OF BRUNEI HIMSELF.

VERY CLEAR THAT BRUNEI RECOGNIZED AND STILL RECOGNIZING THE SULTAN OF SULU.

United States of America

#15239 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Because you are the only one mentioning the word "BUY or BOUGHT".
For PINOY, the common words are - THIEF, STEAL, ROB, etc
In history and even now, the Southern Sulu are in fact PIRATES.
Anyway who am I to criticized the HEROES of Philippines today?
They are the MARTYR of the new BANANA REPUBLIC OF PHILIPPINES - The STRONGEST ECONOMY in ASIA which the new Pope Francis mistook as a forefront POOR nation in his target "The Poor Church for Poor Nations".
Philippines WINS what?
SURE! SURE!Philippines wins the RIGHT of be evicted from SABAH and now Kelayan Island, I just read. In 1975, she WINS the right to be kicked out of WESTCAY Island by the Vietnamese.
Common sense is something very questionable and seldom found among the PINOY and surprising you, a chinaman in fact.
Maybe living too long in Philippines and on BANANA diet gives you what is described as BANANA COMMONSENSE!
Good! Now the world understand what the PINOY meant, when they declared that the TERRORISTS in SABAH are peaceful.
the AMERICANS said the translation was "LEASE"

the SPANISH said the translation was "LEASE"

the DUTCH said the translation was "LEASE"

the SULTANATE OF SULU said the translation was "LEASE"

ONLY the BRITS are SAID it was CESSION.

What a BIG LIAR RIGHT?

Also if YOU READ THE CONTRACT, it was consistent with a RENTAL agreement based on the WORDINGS of the SENTENCES.

United States of America

#15240 Mar 22, 2013
----------
AHAHAHAAH

2 QUESTIONS ON your post above.

1. When did the ICJ say sabah belonged to malaysia?

show me proof! good luck though

2. Also, if Brunei owned SABAH, then why is MALAYSIA paying rent money to the sultanate of sulu and not TO THE SULTANATE OF BRUNEI?

by doing that, MALAYSIA is acknowledging (which is true) the sultanate of sulu as the OWENER and not THE SULTANATE OF BRUNEI or MALAYSIA.

It just took me COMMON SENSE to analyze the situation.
Panatag

Santos, Philippines

#15241 Mar 22, 2013
The scarborough shoal is part of the Philippines. Stay away china.
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15243 Mar 23, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all the WORD PAJAK was in the CONTRACT signed in 1878, it means LEASE.
Haram means SIN in ARABIC, like STEALING LAND (MALAYSIANS)
SO YOU SAY ITS OPINION?
lol read back!
Hahaha BANANA LOGIC...

SO you are now INSULTING the Sultan of Brunei saying that he committed FELONY.

The TRUTH was Baron de Overbeck in his ARROGANCE practically TOLD the Sultan of Sulu to sign the document and get lost in 1878 or face the WRATH of the MIGHTY British Army then. The Sultan of Sulu must have KOWTOW to Maharajah Baron de Overbeck and thank him for sparing his USELESS LIFE. Hahahaha

It is not dissimilar to the case of the Plight of Somalia Pirates today...

Hahahahaha BANANA Logic...
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15244 Mar 23, 2013
Panatag wrote:
The scarborough shoal is part of the Philippines. Stay away china.
Hahahaha

The last I heard they are starting to constructed a FORTRESS there. WHat can Philippines do when the best of best commando or more PRECISELY TERRORIST cannot even handle us MALAYSIA.

Malaysian Generals are more honest and they openly admit we cannot fight an adversary like USA or China and so we know the right thing to do.

Unlike Philipoines who prefer to be the obedient lapdog of another nation. Hahahaha

Right now... in the case of Scarborough, TALKING is all over as the Chinese are waiting for your BRAVE NAVY to turn up.

In history whether it was the British Colonialist, or the USA of the 20th century, it has always been as case of --- MIGHT is RIGHT.

Look at IRAQ, Look at Libya, Look at Afghanistan... Nothing have changed.

Except the MONKEYS in the BANANA Republic of Philippines has become more STUPID. Hahahahah
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15245 Mar 23, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
AHAHAHAAH
2 QUESTIONS ON your post above.
1. When did the ICJ say sabah belonged to malaysia?
show me proof! good luck though
2. Also, if Brunei owned SABAH, then why is MALAYSIA paying rent money to the sultanate of sulu and not TO THE SULTANATE OF BRUNEI?
by doing that, MALAYSIA is acknowledging (which is true) the sultanate of sulu as the OWENER and not THE SULTANATE OF BRUNEI or MALAYSIA.
It just took me COMMON SENSE to analyze the situation.
BANANA Common sense you mean!!!

Hahahaha

What do you do when you are confront with an agitated KING KONG?

Answer: Common sense would tells us to hide or flee.
But PINOY common sense is to confront King Kong and get crush in the process.
BANANA common sense. isn't it? Hahahahah

If you know how to analyze the situation, you would have realize that you are NOW the LAUGHING STOCK of ASEAN!!!! After all the BRAVE TALK you became a dog running with its tail between its two hind legs.

Imagine your President Aquino chasing President Hu of China for an audience to be humiliated by the fact, he would not spared 1 min for him but grant audience with a lesser state.

Don't be surprised one day, we will press our Malaysian Government to CLAIM MINDANAO as we have more right than Philippines over the islands.
But until OIL is found there, it is not worth over EFFORT now. Hahahah

MESSY thing dealing with the Sulu and other squatters in there.
Hahahahah
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15246 Mar 23, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Brunei NEVER disputed the CONTRACT AMONG THE SULTANATE OF SULU, DENT, AND OVERBECK
2. The SULTANATE of SULU administered SABAH from 1658 until they leased it to DENT and OVerbeck in 1878.NT OR PROTEST FROM THE SULTAN OF BRUNEI HIMSELF.
VERY CLEAR THAT BRUNEI RECOGNIZED AND STILL RECOGNIZING THE SULTAN OF SULU.
Like all your post, CONFUSION rules... DO you really understand what you are writing... I am pretty sure I do not. Hahahaha
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15247 Mar 23, 2013
My explanations are pretty explicit. PINOY with their IQ and education level have problem comprehending it. Can't blamed them.
Years of FEUDALISM disguise as DEMOCRACY added to the confusion. In DEMOCRACY, they discovered the trick, they need the dependent class, the uneducated and today they surf the internet for porn and accidentally found TOPIX.
Hahahaha
----------

1. As a British Colonialist, he needed to legitimize his overall control over the region and hence the British North Borneo Treaties Protocol of 1885 signed in Madrid, which is also known as the Madrid Protocol of 1885, a copy of which can be found on Sabah State Attorney General's website.

In Article I of the treaty, the British and Germany recognized the sovereignty of Spain over the Sulu Archipelago and in Article III Spain RELINQUISHING all claims to Borneo.

SO now tell me, why should ANYBODY need to pay for something that the Sultan of Sulu never owned in the FIRST PLACE.

Panatag

Santos, Philippines

#15248 Mar 23, 2013
Still no answer to 2 simple questions.

From now on I pronounce that you are a "duck", since you've been ducking a lot of key questions. If that's how your country is going to defend your claim in court, I guess you're right to just duck it.

Do you agree mr. Pekeng Duck (claiming to be a Malaysian)?
Panatag

Santos, Philippines

#15249 Mar 23, 2013
My explanations are pretty explicit. PINOY with their IQ and education level have problem comprehending it. Can't blamed them.
Years of FEUDALISM disguise as DEMOCRACY added to the confusion. In DEMOCRACY, they discovered the trick, they need the dependent class, the uneducated and today they surf the internet for porn and accidentally found TOPIX.
Hahahaha
----------
So why has Malaysia been paying the sultan of sulu for the lease?
Panatag

Santos, Philippines

#15250 Mar 23, 2013
The duck keeps on quacking nonsense
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15251 Mar 23, 2013
Panatag wrote:
From now on I pronounce that you are a "duck", since you've been ducking a lot of key questions. If that's how your country is going to defend your claim in court, I guess you're right to just duck it.
MR 1 peso ARSEHOLENESIAN

TRUST ME - Any duck is better than a PINOY duck -

A DEAD DUCK! Hahahah
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15252 Mar 23, 2013
Panatag wrote:
What question?

DO I believe PINOY duck are dead duck? YES and POSITIVELY!

I don't have to prove to you anything - I am a 100% MALAYSIAN based on my reply to you alone.

PINOY are DUMB by comparison to Malaysian not to mention the Chinese. Hahahaha

As for you, you have difficulty in proving your identity since you are chinaman GIGALO CEV once in a while and Banana-tag at time. Hahahahaha
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15253 Mar 23, 2013
Panatag wrote:
<quoted text>
So why has Malaysia been paying the sultan of sulu for the lease?
Because like the British we are GENTLEMAN and we honor TREATY unlike the DISHONEST and THIEVING PINOY. BTW You can called it anything you like RENT PJAJAK LEASE or even MONEY for PROSTITUTE, frankly we don't give a shit.
It is like throwing a DIME for the DESTITUTE - you can called it CHARITY with NO RETURN.

SATISFIED! Hhahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indians are well-known RACIST anywhere!!! 10 min Han dynasty 12
War India VS China, WHO WILL WIN? (Jul '10) 26 min dothead turd monkey 504
What Country should Arunachal Pradesh belonged to? (Dec '10) 36 min dothead turd monkey 134
Amnesty blasts China's torture tool industry 2 hr DiLuWa 2
The Communist Party Has Ruined China, Withdraw ... (May '13) 2 hr CCP SUCKS 185
CCP are CANNIBALS (Aug '12) 5 hr CCP are SCUM 94
YEARS of CHAOS for China in CCP Faction War! (Sep '13) 5 hr FREE CHINA 12
•••

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••