MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: Asia News Network 15,248

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Full Story
Arbitration-Stop Killings

Santos, Philippines

#14803 Mar 11, 2013
PINOY claim dey peaceful wrote:
Hey!!! A ugly and rude PINOY using a strange post name "ABITRATION" has just jumped aboard in SUPPORT his his fellow TERRORISTS in SABAH send from the TERRORIST STATE of PHILIPPINES.
I wonder if this uneducated PINOY LIARS will ever understand the true meaning of the word "ARBITRATION" in the first place. Shoot the fake Messenger and Arbitrator I say.
The last time a PINOY pretend to arbitrate, his accomplice another low IQ PINOY in the south MUTILATE and CUT the head of clients and this ARBITRATOR calling the final solution as fair and civilized and even accepted BANANA as compensation and says he has done a great job. F U!!!
It is obvious you knows NUTS about INTERNATIONAL LAW and discussing laws with you is like talking to monkeys.
Just in simple words, TELL ME, DIXKY if you have one why Philippines refuses to accepted HISTORICAL EVIDENCE as basis for settlement from other nation for your the 200 miles EEZ while you dirty rascal CONVENIENTLY QUOTE history as the basis for your claim in SABAH. EASY! PINOY are LAWLESS people. SO what Malaysia or Vietnam did in 1975 was right... Just beat the daylight out of this JUNGLE PEOPLE.
It also show what a BIGTIME HYPOCRITE and DOUBLE you BANANA eating PINOY are?
There can only be one real solution, invaded SULU islands itself and annex the territory together with Mindanao as part of the settlement for the INTRUSION today.
TALKING to PINOY is like TALKING to the WALL, they will never understand what you are trying to tell them.
Dumb. I won't stoop down to your level. Let the people here see your posts and let them judge for themselves how insanely stupid you are.

Sabah is not about historical evidence. It's about a contract of lease agreed upon by Britain and Sulu. For you to understand what it means, its simply "rent" and thats a legal document. Do you know what rent means? Do you know how to use a dictionary? Look it up.
The EEZ is based on international law. So therefore, We are consistent with our stand to follow international law.
The armed Filipinos in Sabah are not part of our Government, so therefore their actions were not sanctioned by our country. They are the Sultan's militia trying to fight for their land. The Philippine government is not justifying their actions. Most of us here certainly do not want what is happening in Sabah. If we are to assert our rights and ownership of that land, then we will do it peacefully and through legal means. Not through violence which the sultan had decided to do. We want peace but we certainly cannot accept your military killing innocent women and children.

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#14804 Mar 11, 2013
YSB wrote:
<quoted text>
then why the hell USA and EU buy the most?
loser.
They already know....

That will come to an END

very very soon lol

read the news!

United States of America

#14805 Mar 11, 2013
This idiotic PINOY is so HUMILIATED at the DISMAY PERFORMANCE of his country Best of the BEST military in SABAH that he could not tell the difference between a MALAYSIAN and a CHINESE. He is high and is intoxicated by his banana liquor. He can FLY. Take him to the highest building in Philippines.
At this moment, he is likely to enter into his mother bedroom and vent all his FRUSTRATION on her like a typical PINOY.
Good for only BULLY the weaker SEX but when they meet an ADVERSARY such as a Malaysian Police, they cried and plead for their AMA! Hahahahah
Malaysia is not claiming the 9 dash line like you alleged and lied but ONLY the islands of SULU and perhaps Mindanao as well.
After that we will KICKED all your dirty PINOY out of MALAYSIA.
Dear COMMUNIST CHINESE WU MAO pretending to be MALAYSIAN

you have been caught already

you post WU MAO articles

you act like them

and you talk like them

you just need COMMON SENSE to figure out lol lol lol

United States of America

#14806 Mar 11, 2013
Thank you for you info.
Right now we are BUSY slaughtering PINOY chickens for BF, lunch and dinner.
Maybe under the defense Treaty, USA would like to poke their bloody nose in ASEAN like they did it Daiyu Isles. Then we will proceed and kick Philippines OUT of ASEAN as the TROUBLEMAKER of ASEAN.
What has the encirclement of China has to do with us ASEAN?
We the rest of ASEAN are NOT DOGS of the USA?
We also know, who supplied the arm to the PINOY terrorist in SABAH.
They are using MADE in USA weapons M-16 to killed and MUTILATE our boys.
So USA is creating a TERRORIST STATE of PHILIPPINES today.
Hahaha again ANOTHER WU MAO article!

They like destroying the USA

They like destroying COUNTRIES that are enemies of CHINA

They like to defend CHINA

They try to show the world CHINA is good

ad they try to show the world that COUNTRIES love CHINA

hahaha

BULSH*T lol

The whole world knows how disgusting the COMMUNIST CHINA party is...

you are just wasting your time!

NO country respects COMMIE CHINA

COMMIE CHINA will never ever get the respect

unless they become DEMOCRACY!

hahahha

OUCH! lol lol lol

United States of America

#14807 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
STOP yelling all your anti-Chinese at me.
We all know you are a RACIST based on the name you post alone.
I am a 100% Malaysian.
Give you a piece of ADVICE.
If Philippines who cannot even handle our Malaysian Military is planning a war with China, there are STILL TIME to SAVE your SISSY SOLDIER BOYS before their bodies were ended up as meals for the fishes in the SCS.
The Chinese with their mighty and superior FIREPOWER will destroy your entire MILITARY before they can even sight a Chinese soldier.
It will be like Korea War all again where the Chinese soldiers equipped with sword and spears will facing the mighty FIREPOWER of the USA and the UN forces. This time the STONE AGE ARMY is the PINOY. Hahahahah
Hahahaha
Hahahah this wu mao lol

Why arent u proud to be CHINESE?

lol

Why are u ashamed you are CHINESE? lol

Because you know the WHOLE WORLD dont respect COMMUNIST CHINA!

COMMUNIST CHINA IS EVIL!

COMMIE CHINA WILL NEVER EVER get the respect of theworld unless they become democracy!

Is that why u are ashamed to tell u are CHINESE hired WU MAO? lol

I understand u dont worry!

hahaha

lmao zedong!

United States of America

#14808 Mar 11, 2013
ex-singaporean wrote:
<quoted text>Found one more post by someone named "Peter"
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/T2TONULTA42C...
President (of the Philippines) Aquino's Blunders Regarding UNCLOS
Dear WU MAO who likes faking her location

THE CASE HAS BEEN FILED

ITS TOO LATE FOR CHINA ALREADY

NO MORE BILATERAL TALKS

THE UN LAW WILL PREVAIL!

CHINA RAN AWAY LIKE A P*SSY WHEN THE PHILIPPINES SUED HER LOL

china was so so so SCARED WAHAHAAHAHA!

BECAUSE CHINA KNOWS SHE HAS NO HISTORICAL AND LEGAL BASIS LOL

your 9 dash claim will be invalidated soon!

The Philippines will win the CASE and will HUMILIATE CHINA without even firing a single shot lol

lmao zedong!

United States of America

#14809 Mar 11, 2013
Hey!!! A ugly and rude PINOY using a strange post name "ABITRATION" has just jumped aboard in SUPPORT his his fellow TERRORISTS in SABAH send from the TERRORIST STATE of PHILIPPINES.
I wonder if this uneducated PINOY LIARS will ever understand the true meaning of the word "ARBITRATION" in the first place. Shoot the fake Messenger and Arbitrator I say.
The last time a PINOY pretend to arbitrate, his accomplice another low IQ PINOY in the south MUTILATE and CUT the head of clients and this ARBITRATOR calling the final solution as fair and civilized and even accepted BANANA as compensation and says he has done a great job. F U!!!
It is obvious you knows NUTS about INTERNATIONAL LAW and discussing laws with you is like talking to monkeys.
Just in simple words, TELL ME, DIXKY if you have one why Philippines refuses to accepted HISTORICAL EVIDENCE as basis for settlement from other nation for your the 200 miles EEZ while you dirty rascal CONVENIENTLY QUOTE history as the basis for your claim in SABAH. EASY! PINOY are LAWLESS people. SO what Malaysia or Vietnam did in 1975 was right... Just beat the daylight out of this JUNGLE PEOPLE.
It also show what a BIGTIME HYPOCRITE and DOUBLE you BANANA eating PINOY are?
There can only be one real solution, invaded SULU islands itself and annex the territory together with Mindanao as part of the settlement for the INTRUSION today.
TALKING to PINOY is like TALKING to the WALL, they will never understand what you are trying to tell them.
Hahaha this wu mao is still in disbelief lol

THE CASE HAS BEEN FILED

ITS TOO LATE FOR CHINA ALREADY

NO MORE BILATERAL TALKS

THE UN LAW WILL PREVAIL!

CHINA RAN AWAY LIKE A P*SSY WHEN THE PHILIPPINES SUED HER LOL

china was so so so SCARED WAHAHAAHAHA!

BECAUSE CHINA KNOWS SHE HAS NO HISTORICAL AND LEGAL BASIS LOL

your 9 dash claim will be invalidated soon!

The Philippines will win the CASE and will HUMILIATE CHINA without even firing a single shot lol

lmao zedong!

United States of America

#14810 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
It is very STRANGE that:-
The Vietnamese claims is also SIMILAR to China 9 dash line and even more aggression as they have kicked you in face in 1975 in Westcay, why are you BANANA not COMPLAINING?
BECAUSE:- The obedient lapdog of the USA Aquino is FOLLOWING the order of your MASTER to the letter...
Just leave Vietnam alone.
So in the presence of such inconsistency, STOP your nonsense... you are NO ARBITRATOR but a dirty devilish SOB in disguise.
LATEST: Aquino complaining about INHUMAN
Another WU MAO article

u just proved once again that u are NOT MALAYSIAN

but a COMMIE hired WU MAO who gets paid

50 cents per post lol

how desperate wahahaahah!

United States of America

#14811 Mar 11, 2013
Cev wrote:
To Austronesian Guy,
Your posts have been informative, although i would like to correct something.
Malaysia does not admit they are paying rent. They say that they are buying Sabah and that the payment is "payment for cession".
Thing is, no defined amount? Lol.. You cannot buy something for perpetuity!
And also, you cannot buy something from the British, when they did not own it, and was renting it in the first place.
So if brought to the International Courts with these two facts on hand, the Philippines will win ownership over Sabah.
They dont admit but it is actually RENT money

NO matter how they deny it, THERE WAS A CONTRACT

AND IT SAID PADJAK that means RENT.

United States of America

#14812 Mar 11, 2013
General Mac Arthur once said: "Give me 10,000 Filipino Soldiers and I will conquer the world."
Hahahahah
What he referring to was the PINOY GAYS who spread their legs for their enemy then killed them after they get exhaust?
Sorry, that may be how you are created inside thearse but we are not taking the word of a SACKED GENERAL who failed in Korea.
CONQUER the world, they are now RUNNING and HIDING like CHICKENS all over Lahat Datu.
2 of them is already captured by our security force combing the are dressed like women. Hahahahahaha
PINOY can only TALK and BOAST when it comes to fighting or doing any thing sensible, leave them alone. That is why they are best suited as MAID and MALEPROSTITUTE.
lol

less that 200 CIVILIAN FILIPINOS not backed by the GOVERNMENT and NOT BACKED by the Philippine Military

vs.

MALAYSIA'S 7 battalion of soldiers, Police, TANKS, APCs, and WAR PLANES lol

and YET they are HAVING TROUBLE STOPPING THEM lol

how weak MALAYSIA is right?

lol
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#14813 Mar 11, 2013
So the SISSY 50 cent PINOY posters are back in force.

NEVERMIND Facts are fact and NO AMOUNT of TALKING can changed the real facts.

GIGALOMAN CEV and RACIST Austronesian (An extinct species of monkey with banana hanging behind its back) talks about LAW but due to their lack of education, they simply post what they think is right.

The beautiful who live next door to me is mine, they says.
And so they went to the neighbor and try to rape her and when they were beaten badly, they claimed that the woman is illegally residing in his land. Everything he can see belongs to him. The LAW it seen is created to suit him.

AMA AMA the new stage performance songs perform by both the GIGALOMAN and the PINOY best of the best TERRORISTS in SABAH. Hahahaha
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#14814 Mar 11, 2013
IS PHILIIPINES a GREEDY NATION that respect NO INTERNATIONAL LAW?

According to MALAYSIANS!

YES YES

Are these people COMPASSIONATE?

BS! They MUTILATED their enemies after killing them.

So hoe did our POLICEMEN got killed?

They pretend to surrender then FIRED on STUPID policemen who believe in the LYING PINOY TERRORISTS.
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#14815 Mar 11, 2013
Have Philippines got any right over SABAH?

According to the PINOY loyar here, they practically OWNED Malaysia.

The truth is:-
Using history as a basis and very consistently unlike the PINOY who will denied your historical right at will.

Fact No. 1
11 agreements signed between April 19, 1851 and June 26, 1946 PROVED that the Sultanate agreed that he had NO LEGITIMATE rights and relinquish his claims on SABAH!

Facts No. 2
The final agreement which irrevocably stated that Sabah belongs to Malaysia was dated July, 9 1963 betwwen the Federation of Malaysa, The United King of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, North Borneo, Sarawk and SIngapore, which entered into effect on Sept 16, 1963 hence MALAYSIA DAY.

Fact No 3
In the agreement, it was specifically mentioned that the colony of North Borneo was to be "FEDERATED with the existing States of the Federation of Malaysia as the State of SABAH.

So are we excessively in FORCING these TERRORIST send by Philippines to test water in Malaysia.

That is why I say, PHILIPPINES and her President is OPPORTUNISTIC and GREEDY.

He has run out of idea on his BOAST OF BECOMING ASIA BEST PERFORMING ECONOMY.

My suggestion - castrate the males and turned them into export - MAIDS and PROSTITUTES I mean to improve your REMITTANCE ECONOMY.

Why did PHILIPPINES become so embolden recently?
Because the STUPID PINOY really thought USA will be on their side. Now they are being HAMMERED LEFT RIGHT and CENTER.

AND SERVE them GREED PINOY RIGHT!
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#14816 Mar 11, 2013
So you see what the LYING PINOY here does is to repeat their LIES a thousand times and think you can get away with it.

PINOY here are GREEDY and PATHETIC LIARS.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#14817 Mar 11, 2013
So the SISSY 50 cent PINOY posters are back in force.
NEVERMIND Facts are fact and NO AMOUNT of TALKING can changed the real facts.
GIGALOMAN CEV and RACIST Austronesian (An extinct species of monkey with banana hanging behind its back) talks about LAW but due to their lack of education, they simply post what they think is right.
The beautiful who live next door to me is mine, they says.
And so they went to the neighbor and try to rape her and when they were beaten badly, they claimed that the woman is illegally residing in his land. Everything he can see belongs to him. The LAW it seen is created to suit him.
AMA AMA the new stage performance songs perform by both the GIGALOMAN and the PINOY best of the best TERRORISTS in SABAH. Hahahaha
The topic is about Scarborough, but you want to talk about Sabah.

That's fine with me. But now that you are losing the argument again, the topic becomes me and Austronesian Guy, then about somebody getting raped.

What a load of crap. Hahahaha... YOUR DESPERATION IS SHOWING CHINAMAN.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#14818 Mar 11, 2013
IS PHILIIPINES a GREEDY NATION that respect NO INTERNATIONAL LAW?
According to MALAYSIANS!
YES YES
Are these people COMPASSIONATE?
BS! They MUTILATED their enemies after killing them.
So hoe did our POLICEMEN got killed?
They pretend to surrender then FIRED on STUPID policemen who believe in the LYING PINOY TERRORISTS.
Actually Chinaman, you can try reading the news again, and the photos that came out from Malaysia.

Mutilation of the corpses was done by the Malaysian soldiers, including the digging of the graves of the dead, which is considered a grave sin in Muslim laws, and the Philippine president has expressed his concerns to Malaysia regarding these abuses said to be done by Malaysia.

So you're the one lying my desperate little Chinaman pretending to be a Malaysian.:)
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#14819 Mar 11, 2013
Using history as a basis and very consistently unlike the PINOY who will denied your historical right at will.
This part of your statement speaks a lot of your nationality, Chinaman.

Are you referring to China's fake historical claim on the West Philippine Sea?

Malaysia does not support China's fake historical claim. Why are you so supportive of China's 'historical' 9 dash line?:D

So please stop pretending to Malaysian when you're not.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#14820 Mar 11, 2013
Have Philippines got any right over SABAH?
According to the PINOY loyar here, they practically OWNED Malaysia.
The truth is:-
Fact No. 1
11 agreements signed between April 19, 1851 and June 26, 1946 PROVED that the Sultanate agreed that he had NO LEGITIMATE rights and relinquish his claims on SABAH!
Facts No. 2
The final agreement which irrevocably stated that Sabah belongs to Malaysia was dated July, 9 1963 betwwen the Federation of Malaysa, The United King of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, North Borneo, Sarawk and SIngapore, which entered into effect on Sept 16, 1963 hence MALAYSIA DAY.
Fact No 3
In the agreement, it was specifically mentioned that the colony of North Borneo was to be "FEDERATED with the existing States of the Federation of Malaysia as the State of SABAH.
So are we excessively in FORCING these TERRORIST send by Philippines to test water in Malaysia.
That is why I say, PHILIPPINES and her President is OPPORTUNISTIC and GREEDY.
He has run out of idea on his BOAST OF BECOMING ASIA BEST PERFORMING ECONOMY.
My suggestion - castrate the males and turned them into export - MAIDS and PROSTITUTES I mean to improve your REMITTANCE ECONOMY.
Why did PHILIPPINES become so embolden recently?
Because the STUPID PINOY really thought USA will be on their side. Now they are being HAMMERED LEFT RIGHT and CENTER.
AND SERVE them GREED PINOY RIGHT!
Fact #1
How the hell is the Sultanate of Sulu relinquishing his ownership when he simply rented out his property to the British?

Wherein the British paid him rent, and Malaysia pays him rent?

Fact #2
A final agreement non-inclusive of the real owner does not make it a valid agreement stupid.

It's like a group of people having a meeting without you and having an agreement that they own your house. You think that's an agreement that is valid and will stand in court?

Can't understand how your made in china brains work. So defective.

Fact #3
Yes it is an agreement made by Malaysia without consulting the Sultanate of Sulu, who is the real owner of the said property.

Use your brains some more. Tsk. Your reasoning is flawed and stupid, my god. Tsk. It's like im talking to someone without common sense.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#14821 Mar 11, 2013
So you see what the LYING PINOY here does is to repeat their LIES a thousand times and think you can get away with it.
PINOY here are GREEDY and PATHETIC LIARS.
You can try to prove that I'm lying.

Unfortunately, you can't, because I'm not. And everything i say can be found in the news.

You on the other hand, my dear brainless Chinaman, have been caught lying countless times before.:)

Don't be so desperate just because you lost AGAIN.

CHINKS here are GREEDY and PATHETIC LIARS.:D tsktsktsk
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#14822 Mar 11, 2013
And for your information dear Chinaman, negatively judging my post does not make my statements less credible;

Nor does it make yours more credible by positively judging your own posts.

LOL.

It's the content of the posts that matters.

So next time, please try to post something smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remembering Tibet as an independent nation in Asia 55 min McQuan 144
China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over de... 2 hr It is so Amazing 6
are the chinese racist? 2 hr It is so Amazing 11
The Chinese Mind 6 hr It is so Amazing 19
Remembering Tibet as A SERF Province of China 7 hr It is so Amazing 1
Canada ratifies China investment deal, may help... 7 hr what 14
Why are chinese people dirty and so unhygienic (May '12) 20 hr RayH 842
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••