China media: Japan tensions

Jul 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newsday

Following Japanese Vice-Foreign Minister Akitaka Saiki's talks with senior Chinese officials in Beijing about the possibility of a summit between the two countries' leaders, Xinhua news agency and other state media continue to call on Tokyo to take real action to mend relations.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

1st world: short comments
3rd world: long comments

1st world Japan has a room to ignore and is always quiet.

3rd world China can't help but keep barking ching, chong, chang like little dogs in order to calm down a historical frustration.

Winner is quiet and loser is noisy.

Get a life, pathetic loser LOL
lct

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Ainu wrote:
1st world: short comments
3rd world: long comments
1st world Japan has a room to ignore and is always quiet.
3rd world China can't help but keep barking ching, chong, chang like little dogs in order to calm down a historical frustration.
Winner is quiet and loser is noisy.
Get a life, pathetic loser LOL
I don't believe you are a Japanese.
Japanese does not bark like you.

your style is too much like miro. bark too much just like miro, but get nothing.

hint:'ching, chong, chang':)
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Japan will NEVER answer childish China's provocations. No matter how China and Korea had a negative campaign, the world can't change at all like the Olympic Games 2020 because the world is controlled by the westerners overall.

Japan is the 1st world governed by LAW and can share the same idea with the western countries. China is the 3rd world governed by HUMAN and depends on your feelings like a kid LOL

China and Korea's actions remind us of Fukuzawa Yukichi's words. Now we undertand why he left such words. Japanese can't share an idea with Asians. Japanese are a descendant of Jomon/Ainu. We are not originally Asian.

I really appreciate Fukuzawa Yukichi. He analized why Asian suck and told Japanese how to live in the world.

Just like football, if you play in Asia hundreds of times, you can't play in the world. Now we send a lot of players to European clubs and Japan can play in the world cup. This is "Leave Asia Enter Europe" in the 21st century. Thanks to Germany, Japan has a partnership with European leagues. This is Japanese living way Fukuzawa Yukichi told at that time.

Asians are just barking like little dogs in order to calm down a pathetic jealoust and who cares LOL
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

lct wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you are a Japanese.
Japanese does not bark like you.
your style is too much like miro. bark too much just like miro, but get nothing.
hint:'ching, chong, chang':)
Compare and count comments which is more, me or chinese idiots. You see it soon. And I know you manage to deny though ;)
Hontudes

Lane Cove, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Ainu wrote:
"Leave Asia Enter Europe"
Japanese are mentally different from Asians. We are not ching, chong, chang. Japanese are a descendant of Jomon/Ainu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ainu are minority living in the northern japan is an outcast of japanese society because they are not considered proper japanese who were from mainland and of Chinese race. They suffer racial discrimination for a long time. The are still considered 2nd class citizens by average japanese. Banzai!

Ching chong jap jap jap jap,
jap jap jap ching chong
jap ching jap chong jap jap jap
ching jap chong jap jap jap jap......hahaha
lct

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Ainu wrote:
Japan will NEVER answer childish China's provocations.
you just prove my point.

Japanese are NEVER the answer of anything.
Jung Park

Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Abe lied to IOC about Fukushima.

There should be a review soon.
lct

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Jung Park wrote:
Abe lied to IOC about Fukushima.
There should be a review soon.
he will be down soon, his master does not have too much time left, Japanese knew it.
AAA

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Ainu wrote:
Japan will NEVER answer childish China's provocations. No matter how China and Korea had a negative campaign, the world can't change at all like the Olympic Games 2020 because the world is controlled by the westerners overall.
Japan is the 1st world governed by LAW and can share the same idea with the western countries. China is the 3rd world governed by HUMAN and depends on your feelings like a kid LOL
China and Korea's actions remind us of Fukuzawa Yukichi's words. Now we undertand why he left such words. Japanese can't share an idea with Asians. Japanese are a descendant of Jomon/Ainu. We are not originally Asian.
I really appreciate Fukuzawa Yukichi. He analized why Asian suck and told Japanese how to live in the world.
Just like football, if you play in Asia hundreds of times, you can't play in the world. Now we send a lot of players to European clubs and Japan can play in the world cup. This is "Leave Asia Enter Europe" in the 21st century. Thanks to Germany, Japan has a partnership with European leagues. This is Japanese living way Fukuzawa Yukichi told at that time.
Asians are just barking like little dogs in order to calm down a pathetic jealoust and who cares LOL
Japan governed by law? Come on, for centuries japs have been known as pirates, or short pirates aka wo kou. Even today, in the light of detrimental effect of nuclear pollution, Abe continues to lie to the world about the extend of fukushima nuclear leak into the sea. On top of that, he also lie to people about the level of contamination, further putting life at risk.
Timm Maddog

Tainan, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

"he prime minister also pledged additional humanitarian assistance worth 60 million dollars to Syria and surrounding countries."

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/news/2...

How about giving half of that for the people of Fukushima and the other half used for decontaminating the Pacific ocean from the highly toxic nuclear waste that Japan is dumping daily?

Tokyo 2020 Olympics logo:

" Play Now Suffer Later!"
Timm Maddog

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

"Surprising radiation levels in rainwater overflow"

Tokyo 2020 Olympis Logo:

"Play Now Pay Later!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••