ILOILO : Chinese passengers mob airline pilots in Philippines

Mar 31, 2014 Full story: Asia News Network 48

Irate Chinese tourists of a chartered plane mobbed and harassed two Filipino pilots at the arrival area of the Kalibo International Airport in Aklan, Philippines early on Saturday after their flight was canceled due to bad weather.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
idiotschinksunit edf

Mercer Island, WA

#1 Apr 1, 2014
Good thing they chinks Mobbed the pilots on the ground and not while the plane was cruising to Beijing. OMG they are way over their heads with their new found wealth and power.
I_am_Belisarius

Quezon, Philippines

#2 Apr 1, 2014
as i understand it, the official government policy on cancellation of flights due to inclement weather is to still allow willing passengers to board and for the flight to proceed. just give them a discount on the fare.
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#3 Apr 1, 2014
Maybe the chinks were terrorist planning to hijack the plane.
I_am_Belisarius

Quezon, Philippines

#4 Apr 1, 2014
Darn it, where are those kidnap-for-ransom gangs when you need them?
AAA

Singapore, Singapore

#5 Apr 1, 2014
I_am_Belisarius wrote:
Darn it, where are those kidnap-for-ransom gangs when you need them?
PCG or PNP? take your pick. Remember you get commission for recommending people to be kidnapped, don't do it for free
Il Mostro

Redondo Beach, CA

#6 Apr 1, 2014
It is their nature. I have been in the middle of mob scenes in China where passengers of cancelled flights swarm the gate agents -- like angry cockroaches.
I_am_Belisarius

Quezon, Philippines

#7 Apr 2, 2014
ugly, stupid proto-humans. the japanese and mongols didn't kill enough of them.
AAA

Singapore, Singapore

#8 Apr 2, 2014
I_am_Belisarius wrote:
ugly, stupid proto-humans. the japanese and mongols didn't kill enough of them.
I won't doubt that will be the aspiration of Filipinos if they get the chance.
I_am_Belisarius

Quezon, Philippines

#9 Apr 2, 2014
filipinos are christians, remember? we're too nice for that.
AAA

Singapore, Singapore

#10 Apr 2, 2014
I_am_Belisarius wrote:
filipinos are christians, remember? we're too nice for that.
Yeah right, so is Berlusconi and the Crusades, the whole middle east conflicts are because Christians and Muslims killing each other. Buddhism is all about peace, but you have monks doing ethnic cleansing.
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#11 Apr 2, 2014
Buddhism is originally from India and the Chinese government is trying to eradicate them especially in Tibet.
I_am_Belisarius

Quezon, Philippines

#12 Apr 2, 2014
^^
no sense in citing things that happened centuries ago (unless you're with the Iglesia ni Manalo :D ) just base it on recent precedents. the philippine government has never tried or been part in a mass-murder campaign. the martial law years were brutal enough but not to the point of wholesale killings. there was no ethnic cleansing of muslims in mindanao, as kadaffi and other muslim leaders feared in the early 70s.

so no, filipinos are a bit far from becoming genocidal.
AAA

Singapore, Singapore

#13 Apr 3, 2014
Martin Nuke wrote:
Buddhism is originally from India and the Chinese government is trying to eradicate them especially in Tibet.
Yes yes yes, Buddha was an indian, do you even want to dispute that?

Even Dalai Lama himself admits that Tibet is a political issue, not a religious one. Don't think Chinese government is trying to eradicate anyone. If anything it is trying to stop those self-immolation monks from killing themselves.

If anything Philippines Luzon is trying to eradicate the visayas and mindanao. Look at Tacloban city, so many months after Haiyan, people are still homeless. In the aftermath, Aquino even tried to blame the oppositions and score some political points. But when it comes to actual help, no much has happened, despite all the international aid which in no doubt ended in the pockets of the well connected.
AAA

Singapore, Singapore

#14 Apr 3, 2014
I_am_Belisarius wrote:
^^
no sense in citing things that happened centuries ago (unless you're with the Iglesia ni Manalo :D ) just base it on recent precedents. the philippine government has never tried or been part in a mass-murder campaign. the martial law years were brutal enough but not to the point of wholesale killings. there was no ethnic cleansing of muslims in mindanao, as kadaffi and other muslim leaders feared in the early 70s.
so no, filipinos are a bit far from becoming genocidal.
Yeah that's right, other than killing a few hundreds separatists, you guys are just interested on kidnaps and ransoms, if not murders of fishermen and tourists.

There are probably non mass murder in 21st century, no big ones anyway. If you want to go to 20th century, there are WWII with Japanese Nanking, Manila massacres and Nazis extermination of Jews, Chinese civil wars, Vietnam war, khmer rouge and the list can go on and on. So what's your point exactly?
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#15 Apr 3, 2014
Tibet and Xinjiang want's independence because its both religious and a political issue.

Look what the China government did to the Buddhist Falun Gong in China.
AAA

Singapore, Singapore

#16 Apr 3, 2014
Martin Nuke wrote:
Tibet and Xinjiang want's independence because its both religious and a political issue.
Look what the China government did to the Buddhist Falun Gong in China.
Historical and culture if you must. They should sort it themselves, in a peacefully manner. Remember UN, EU and US said Ukraine territory integrity must be respected, so does elsewhere in the world including phillippines.

Falun gong? I saw some of them in Regents park London practicing Taichi before. What about them?
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#17 Apr 3, 2014
China arrested Falun Gong members and even harvested their internal organs to be sold in the organ blackmarket.
AAA

Singapore, Singapore

#18 Apr 3, 2014
Martin Nuke wrote:
China arrested Falun Gong members and even harvested their internal organs to be sold in the organ blackmarket.
Interesting story. Could well be true, you never know.
I_am_Belisarius

Quezon, Philippines

#19 Apr 3, 2014
that idiot taiwanese? he should find another job. i wanted to give that coast guard gunner 10,000 of my own money but the coast guard command refused to allow us to meet.

as for those tourists, my heart-felt condolences to the relatives. the city government did its best.
I_am_Belisarius

Quezon, Philippines

#20 Apr 3, 2014
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
There are probably non mass murder in 21st century, no big ones anyway. If you want to go to 20th century, there are WWII with Japanese Nanking, Manila massacres and Nazis extermination of Jews, Chinese civil wars, Vietnam war, khmer rouge and the list can go on and on. So what's your point exactly?
never mind. you have the topic retention of an eight-year old. what school graduated you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Set aside hate, China's President Xi Jinping sa... 2 hr McQuan 40
In China, Expectant Dads Line Up to Experience ... 2 hr theidiotsdareunited 1
IQ And Race; Chinese Brains Are Bigger (Jan '12) 7 hr epep 59
need honest simple girl 7 hr middleast 1
Hong Kong Umbrella Revolution Activists Spread ... 9 hr Former Macau guy 1
You Chinks are inferior to us whites 18 hr UWarRaceDoMakeWor... 6
Nanking Massacre is fake (Apr '08) 22 hr McQuan 248
More from around the web