East China Sea Belonged to Whom?

East China Sea Belonged to Whom?

Created by Snowflake on Aug 31, 2013

266 votes

Click on an option to vote

China

Taiwan

Japan

Korea

Don't Care

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#239 Sep 19, 2013
Gengis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you really got me worried now. reminds me of the flea climbing up the elephants leg with rape on his mind.
but never knew you was gay,, till I heard it from your own mouth. it explains a lot
you was gay? Humping sheep doesn't make you hetrosexual Billygaytard hahahaha

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#240 Sep 19, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh after not being able to read the difference between growth rate and change in growth rate you now claim I am the one who doesn't know how to read?
Please, I clearly said that last time I actually checked the population of the world was 5.8bn, I have very little interest in this matter and so did not bother checking again.
Stop dancing away from the topic stupid.
The point is that a "professional economist" who doesn't provide any concrete evidence of what he says and who doesn' know the current world population, and couldn't distinguish between Ghana and Gabon and who thinks Chinese people 'digs" in the rice field......I don't know but I don't think you are earning yourself a lot of creditabilities here bubba

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#241 Sep 19, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to credit my self for anything. Your stupidity, your inability to read and fear of the truth, does it for me.
No, you are the stupid who can't deal with the truth that world population is 7 billion rather than your imagined 5.8 billion dummy

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#242 Sep 19, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you seem to have a major problem with smarts right? Anyway its obvious for anyone who looks at your posts and mine who is smarter. Why Israel? Because they have very good VC firms maybe, maybe I am an invidual who is carrying on and expanding my professional CV?

Now that is what a smart person would ask himself if given similar facts, but you instead build an jobless, virgin, orphan Chinese child adopted by a potato farmer who despite knowing so much about China, about recent Chinese and global economic events is unemployed.....hands down your particular case of stupid has no cure.
As usual because you have been beaten in a logical arguement despite your constant insults you up the gear and go into the illiogical nationality guess work......returd.
Why don't you tell us where in China you lived and tell is about your experience in China to prove you are not fake?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#243 Sep 19, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us where in China you lived and tell is about your experience in China to prove you are not fake?
Well I don't have to prove anything to your illiterate ass but I will tell you that from 2008-2010 I worked in Beijing for a well known Law firm in the Kerry Centre Guo Mao right next to China One building in Finance.

I lived in the Fu li Chang area. I travelled to Zhengzhou a couple of times because that is where my ex girl friend was from. She lived in an area called Manhattan, she moved somewhere else now.

Favorite eat outs places in Beijing were the restaurants near Nali patio in Sanlitun, Lillies in Shuang Jin and a Spanish food restaurant in Guomao, forgot the name.

Before that I did a six month course in Chinese at the Beijing Language university. Have a level 7 in the HSK (Hanyu Shuipin Kaoshi)exams which is pretty high for 6months, I have been exposed to Chinese since I was young because as I have said my father has businesses there.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#244 Sep 19, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that a "professional economist" who doesn't provide any concrete evidence of what he says and who doesn' know the current world population, and couldn't distinguish between Ghana and Gabon and who thinks Chinese people 'digs" in the rice field......I don't know but I don't think you are earning yourself a lot of creditabilities here bubba
Financial economics has nothing to do with knowing the world population, geography, or rice paddies. Get your facts straight millionaire Chinese.

The population of the world increases every year, so I do not bother with unless it vital.

Since: Nov 10

Zhengzhou, China

#245 Sep 21, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Financial economics has nothing to do with knowing the world population, geography, or rice paddies. Get your facts straight millionaire Chinese.
The population of the world increases every year, so I do not bother with unless it vital.
stupid statement.
if the financial economists don't know how much the world population, how shall they calculate the gdp in the world at present, at the moment?
every year, census will be published.

you are only a family fe for you know only you and your father.
you can calculate your two's gdp.

which subject of the fe do you study?
you a taught by a peasant?

Since: Nov 10

Zhengzhou, China

#246 Sep 21, 2013
brag,
whcih district did you visit in zhengzhou?

manhattan? or maybe paris. or nanjing street.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#247 Sep 21, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't have to prove anything to your illiterate ass but I will tell you that from 2008-2010 I worked in Beijing for a well known Law firm in the Kerry Centre Guo Mao right next to China One building in Finance.
I lived in the Fu li Chang area. I travelled to Zhengzhou a couple of times because that is where my ex girl friend was from. She lived in an area called Manhattan, she moved somewhere else now.
Favorite eat outs places in Beijing were the restaurants near Nali patio in Sanlitun, Lillies in Shuang Jin and a Spanish food restaurant in Guomao, forgot the name.
Before that I did a six month course in Chinese at the Beijing Language university. Have a level 7 in the HSK (Hanyu Shuipin Kaoshi)exams which is pretty high for 6months, I have been exposed to Chinese since I was young because as I have said my father has businesses there.
So much doom and gloom for China from your astrology charts all the time. Yet your daddy continues to run businesses and make money there.

Self-contradictory isn't it?

Or perhaps you should sell your advice to your daddy and tell him to pull his capital and investments out of China ASAP. Because your astrology charts warn of an imminent falling of the sky over China.

Or have you failed to make your daddy the number one follower of your China doom predictions?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#248 Sep 22, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>So much doom and gloom for China from your astrology charts all the time. Yet your daddy continues to run businesses and make money there.
Self-contradictory isn't it?
Or perhaps you should sell your advice to your daddy and tell him to pull his capital and investments out of China ASAP. Because your astrology charts warn of an imminent falling of the sky over China.
Or have you failed to make your daddy the number one follower of your China doom predictions?
It is not some holywood type end of the world dummy, its economic melt down or at least the situation that is happening in Japan. Companies can fold but countries don't.

Besides his business is mostly on the export side so even if there was to be civil unrest lets say in 10 years(which I hope I wont) his business wouldn't be affected much as long as the CCP kept control of the situation.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#249 Sep 22, 2013
New China wrote:
brag,
whcih district did you visit in zhengzhou?
manhattan? or maybe paris. or nanjing street.
In Chinese its called Man ha tun. Its off Jinshui lu dummy, don't remember what district, maybe Jinshui district.....don't remember.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#250 Sep 22, 2013
New China wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid statement.
if the financial economists don't know how much the world population, how shall they calculate the gdp in the world at present, at the moment?
every year, census will be published.
you are only a family fe for you know only you and your father.
you can calculate your two's gdp.
which subject of the fe do you study?
you a taught by a peasant?
GDP is calculated by adding up Investment+Consumption+governm ent consumption+(Exports - imports) or by adding incomes that firms pay households for factors of production they hire- wages for labour, interest for capital, rent for land and profits for entrepreneurship.

Nothing to do with the total population of the world dummy, welcome to the world of us grown ups.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#251 Sep 22, 2013
New China wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid statement.
if the financial economists don't know how much the world population, how shall they calculate the gdp in the world at present, at the moment?
every year, census will be published.
you are only a family fe for you know only you and your father.
you can calculate your two's gdp.
which subject of the fe do you study?
you a taught by a peasant?
Stupid Chinese doesn't even know what he is talking about, dance monkey dance

Since: Nov 10

Guangzhou, China

#252 Sep 22, 2013
dummy, this terminology is no more than ordinary word. even a child in China knows this word.
but you dummy show off out there onece again. that's totally naive.

nothing to do with population?
no wonder I said your economics were taught by a peasant.

to be frank, this is only a simple arithmatic of 5grade in primary school. but you discuss again and again.
you r dummy.
well, we call you good economist.

Since: Nov 10

Guangzhou, China

#253 Sep 22, 2013
do yuo know real gdp per capita?
this term means that it has nothing to do with population.

as if you have not graduated from primary school.

well, Do you Know Lu Ban in China?
what you droned on for threads are reaaly bothered.

Since: Nov 10

Guangzhou, China

#254 Sep 22, 2013
xiaozi, do remember to respect for your elder generation.
you dummy load.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#255 Sep 22, 2013
New China wrote:
do yuo know real gdp per capita?
this term means that it has nothing to do with population.
as if you have not graduated from primary school.
well, Do you Know Lu Ban in China?
what you droned on for threads are reaaly bothered.
GDP per capita is the GDP of country divided by each COUNTRY'S population, not the entire WORLD. Besides as long as you know the approximate number it does not change much. So again you are wrong on this one SB.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#256 Sep 22, 2013
New China wrote:
xiaozi, do remember to respect for your elder generation.
you dummy load.
Well if you act like it I will respect you. If you want your dinner, don't insult the cook.
McQuan

Montréal, Canada

#257 Sep 22, 2013
New China wrote:
do yuo know real gdp per capita?
this term means that it has nothing to do with population.
as if you have not graduated from primary school.
well, Do you Know Lu Ban in China?
what you droned on for threads are reaaly bothered.
Real GDP per capital?
Real: means real as opposed to false
GDP: Gross Domestic Product
Per: by
Capita : means head. Here it means person (inhabitant). Don't confuse capita (head) with capital (money) or capital city. Nothing to do.
KOKI23

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#258 Sep 22, 2013
WOW LOOK THIS !!! http://adf.ly/W95Cs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is China headed for a wider anti CCP insurgency? (May '14) 7 hr Triple C 99
News Those Problematic Cuban Dissidents 7 hr paul shykora arts 6
American Christians. (May '13) 18 hr Distraught 2
1947 Edition Rand McNally Map Tells About Owner... 19 hr Dont Revise History 1
Russian warplanes ward off US warship acting Sat so good 1
Russia will take part in multinational navy dri... Sat so good 1
PressTV-US aims to break China-Russia alliance May 30 so good 1
More from around the web