cousins of chinese peasant

lack of education

Other races are too smart

brain underdeveloped (no food

DNA defects

SpongeBob

Montréal, Canada

#186 Dec 28, 2012
Their other name is...chink, synonym ...retard. Wahahhahaa!
Lol

Burnaby, Canada

#187 Jan 11, 2013
Chinese Brother wrote:
OH great, another typical white trash who cant get a job or get laid in his own country blaming his failure on the Chinese people, whats the matter did a Chinese worker take your job making trailers?
HAHAHAHAHA! Lets hear the rant about human rights, freedom of speech, Tibet crap. I'm surprised most racist morons use those excuse to smear China, at least this redneck is honest. However I suspect he is just to dumb to know how to lie. His crush was probably stolen by a Chinese, thats why he is so upset, like a 40 year old virgin.
If you got nothing to do, go shave your chest and ass, go check the price on a mail ordered bride, thats your only chance of getting laid lol.
U guys have small cocks, u guys r so physically weak, scared of everything,pick up no chick's,get used by every girl out there for cash while they laugh at ur pea shooter,and crash cars into everything. Do I have to say more? Game set and match u can't have anything on that

Since: Oct 12

Penang, Malaysia

#188 Jan 18, 2013
Chinks are stupid. They are ignorant and has nothing to do is to steal
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#190 Jan 21, 2013
mitchell wrote:
Chinese are racially inferior
You Intellectual inferior and racist, War mongers, Barbarains, plunders...
The future is black

Shanghai, China

#191 Jan 24, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>You Intellectual inferior and racist, War mongers, Barbarains, plunders...
That would be your mother.
The future is black

Shanghai, China

#192 Jan 24, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>You Intellectual inferior and racist, War mongers, Barbarains, plunders...
With so many idiots in this world, i seriously doubt that we can survive another great depression.
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#193 Jan 24, 2013
Traveler wrote:
Chinese are dirty and unhygenic?
Do you think all Chinese behave like that? Only some are like that and it is embarrassing.
Why don't you see those well-educated and well-mannered Chinese people in China and all over the world?
Go to Vietnam, the Philippines, India, Bolivia, and Peru and come back to tell me whether their cities are clean or dirty.
Also, tell me whether you see people urinating and shytting on the streets.
For some reason, you don't see people who are ruder and more dirty living in other countries.
What you are doing is unfair and it is called Chinese bashing!!!
U brainless, during Western Industrial era many westerner were also dirty, unhygenic... same for any nation that goes through this phase era

Since: Oct 12

Penang, Malaysia

#194 Jan 25, 2013
Chinks are known to have a very small eyes, hahaha, that's the reason why their product is always failure
Hermann

Makati, Philippines

#195 Jul 5, 2013
All Chinese people are dumb and stupid, how? they copy all things and dont have originality, they immitate everything !!! thats how dumb are the CHINESE
sofjejfsjf

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#196 Jul 5, 2013
filipino got monkey brain
epep

Croydon, UK

#197 Jul 6, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
U guys have small cocks, u guys r so physically weak, scared of everything...
you are right, most chinese males are weak. that is why in western countries ( where chinese people are outnumbered ) blacks and white thugs in western countries see chinese people as " easy targets " and that is why, in western countries, blacks and white thugs target chinese males.

but most chinese people are not bothered about being bullied and physically beaten. chinese people are only interested in getting money.

but I say chinese males should toughen themselves and try to win many gold medals in the Olympics.
epep

Croydon, UK

#198 Jul 6, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
U guys have small cocks, u guys r so physically weak, scared of everything...
you are right, most chinese males are weak. that is why in western countries ( where chinese people are outnumbered ) blacks and white thugs ee chinese people as " easy targets " and that is why, in western countries, blacks and white thugs target chinese males.

but most chinese people are not bothered about being bullied and physically beaten. chinese people are only interested in getting money.

but I say chinese males should make themselves stronger and toughen themselves and try to win many gold medals in the Olympics.
reader

Croydon, UK

#199 Jul 6, 2013
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris

Tetris (Russian: &#1058;&#1077;&#10 90;&#1088;&#1080;& #1089;, pronounced [&#712;t&#603;tr&# 690;&#618;s])(&#12486; &#12488;&#12522;&# 12473; Tetorisu)(&#53580;&#53 944;&#47532;&#49828; Teteuriseu) is a tile-matching puzzle video game originally designed and programmed by Alexey Pajitnov in the Soviet Union. It was released on June 6, 1984,[2] while he was working for the Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of the Academy of Science of the USSR in Moscow.[3] He derived its name from the Greek numerical prefix tetra-(all of the game's pieces contain four segments) and tennis, Pajitnov's favorite sport.[4][5]

It is also the first entertainment software to be exported from the USSR to the US and published by Spectrum HoloByte for Commodore 64 and IBM PC. The Tetris game is a popular use of tetrominoes, the four element special case of polyominoes. Polyominoes have been used in popular puzzles since at least 1907, and the name was given by the mathematician Solomon W. Golomb in 1953. However, even the enumeration of pentominoes is dated to antiquity.

The game (or one of its many variants) is available for nearly every video game console and computer operating system, as well as on devices such as graphing calculators, mobile phones, portable media players, PDAs, Network music players and even as an Easter egg on non-media products like oscilloscopes.[6] It has even inspired Tetris serving dishes[7] and been played on the sides of various buildings.

While versions of Tetris were sold for a range of 1980s home computer platforms as well as the arcades, it was the hugely successful handheld version for the Game Boy launched in 1989 that established the game as one of the most popular ever. Electronic Gaming Monthly's 100th issue had Tetris in first place as "Greatest Game of All Time". In 2007, Tetris came in second place in IGN's "100 Greatest Video Games of All Time".[8] It has sold more than 70 million copies.[9] In January 2010, it was announced that Tetris has sold more than 100 million copies for cell phones alone since 2005.[10]

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#200 Jul 7, 2013
YES stupid men have the highest IQ among the world

Since: Jul 13

China

#201 Jul 7, 2013
Well,this is mainly because of the long existence of the feudalism.China had not been civilized at all.Chineses ara saveges.
Since the Wsetern World begun to explore the new world and gradually creating mordern civilizations,China was still doing kinda farmer stuff:D
What i hate about chinese is thei ugly behaviors in public, they got no sense of public moral.

Since: Jul 13

China

#202 Jul 7, 2013
:D i hate chinks and wogs
GREGORY

Redwood City, CA

#203 Jul 7, 2013
3 eme téléphone que j achete et celui ci est le meilleur, http://www.bonpascher.com/smartphone-pas-cher...
Latin Asia vibes

United States

#204 Jul 7, 2013
Bill Maher , an American political commenter pronounced Most American are dumb and stupid about the world. Ypur answer.
joe

Redondo Beach, CA

#205 Jul 12, 2013
What do you call a chineese billionaire?

Cha Ching!
Hello

United States

#206 Jul 12, 2013
WHAt you Called American Millionaire
Crackas ! JAJAJAJAJAJA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 36 min Le Jimbo 11
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) 7 hr EW KOREAN CULTURE 41
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... 7 hr TW_sugar_daddio 18
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... Sun Trump s Birtherex... 6
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Dec 1 Fuckthechinese 2,558
White Privilege Privilege Nov 28 Lisa 1
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Nov 28 FREE TIBET 163
More from around the web