First Prev
of 12
Next Last
AAA

London, UK

#243 Mar 12, 2014
White african wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are chinese you just proved a point... You are ignorant and amazingly stupid even topost a reply this.. If you are not.. You are just some chinese fool that thinks talking shit works the same as in china.. Otherwise remain a big fool
Trust me, Mr Amazing is one of the smartest guy around this forum. If you got something to say, say it to prove you are not stupid.
White african

Thailand

#244 Mar 12, 2014
White trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian talking shit because I am not American. And you obviously know nothing about China if you think that they are still the factory of the world.
Some do know abot china and wish they had never khown... Yeee is is the factory of the world.. And that is what it exactly.. Well quoted.. A bumch of ignorant desperate people trying to cheat eachother from when they wake up.... A bumche of pumped up proud poor factory workers living together in a disgusting way.. You want pop some champaigne for this remark or make for my comment???? Up to you ???
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#245 Mar 13, 2014
white african says it all as he is now living in Thailand

LOL
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#246 Mar 13, 2014
Hardship deepens for South Africa’s Poor Whites

http://blogs.reuters.com/photographers-blog/2...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#247 Mar 13, 2014
dude is also right... China may be the biggest exporter in the world... and the worlds factory

but that is changing fast as it just became the worlds biggest importer and is currently the number 1 luxury market in the world...

what we mostly have is white sex tourist.... with such bad self images of themselves...(at least I can get an Asian woman type)

they have to put down Asians because they think that the only way they can get the women

too stupid to know these poofed up hair Asian women, the type the white guys like... are not especially attractive to Asian guys...

so there is no need ... these type of comfort women will throw themselves at you
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#248 Mar 13, 2014
^ because these women hate their slanted eyes and yellow skin as much as you do...

I just feel sorry for the half yellow monkey kids couples like you will produce...

with both sets of parents hating the yellow monkey kid of theirs

who will have a lower IQ being a product of a white and poofed up hair prostitute
Luis

Miami, FL

#249 Jul 15, 2014
Chinese Brother wrote:
OH great, another typical white trash who cant get a job or get laid in his own country blaming his failure on the Chinese people, whats the matter did a Chinese worker take your job making trailers?
HAHAHAHAHA! Lets hear the rant about human rights, freedom of speech, Tibet crap. I'm surprised most racist morons use those excuse to smear China, at least this redneck is honest. However I suspect he is just to dumb to know how to lie. His crush was probably stolen by a Chinese, thats why he is so upset, like a 40 year old virgin.
If you got nothing to do, go shave your chest and ass, go check the price on a mail ordered bride, thats your only chance of getting laid lol.
You assume the person who made this comment is a white male, you dumbass. He could easily be a she, and either black or chinese. If you hate whites so much then why do you live in a white country? And why are you so obsessed with the sexual activity of white males? Maybe you are gay/lesbian yourself. But that doesn't matter anyway. What does matter is that you are a racist asshole and a piece of shit.
Anonymous

Chengdu, China

#250 Aug 1, 2014
Donger wrote:
This thread is very interesting. I don't know why Chinamen are so stupid! LOL :))
It is just the way of world. A Chinamen can't even get off mainland China without flying in an Airbus or Boeing jet, yet Chinamen think their sh*tty ass country is a superpower?
Yes China is a superpower in making value lunch toys for McDonald, Christmas lights, men's socks, fruit of the loom underwear for boys, g-strings for strippers, or anything that requires little Chinese hands working 10-15 hrs a day for pennies! ;)
Better check IMFsite what composed the international trade from China.A nuke power station will be built in Canada&#65292;BY THE CHINAMEN.xDDDDD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Chinese Mind 2 hr McQuan 33
are the chinese racist? 2 hr Han Guilao Gweilo 14
Chinese exchange students fill empty nests 8 hr BrightonSA 2
China + Pakistan vs. India + Russia, who WINS? (May '13) 9 hr dothaed turd monkey 853
Indians are well-known RACIST anywhere!!! 9 hr Bollywood sucks 4
a labor movement in china! now! 10 hr Tony 39
China needs the Knights of Labor! (Sep '12) 10 hr Tony 31
•••

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••