cousins of chinese peasant

lack of education

Other races are too smart

brain underdeveloped (no food

DNA defects

Lina

Fremont, CA

#207 Jul 31, 2013
Living here in China makes me want to just go and shoot myself (FYI: it was not my choice to choose where I live). Chinese people are seriously stupid, what's more, they spit EVERYWHERE! It's gross. They do not know how to follow the rules, they do not want to learn anything, all they want to do is... nothing and still get paid. Dumbest nation in the whole world.
Pit

London, UK

#208 Aug 3, 2013
khan wrote:
i am living here for more than 3 years,me and my friends sometime discuss this,but still don't know why they are so dumb,but i think this is because they are not so tightly connected socially with their relatives and other peoples as compared to us in pakistan.and perhaps most of them don't have brothers and sisters,so livivg alone.
Another problemis their culture and government,there are too many restriction from the government side,and chinese people don't use international sites like facebook and orkut etc,but they have their own like qq renren.etc,
so they don't have experience how to communicate with other peoples in the world.
Yo retard, I am a single white male (no brothers or sisters) I live in the UK and I can say that pakistanies here are sooo facking stubborn and stupid so your opinion is out of any logic, but I totally agree that chinese are even dumber than your people so.
china admirer

Montréal, Canada

#209 Aug 5, 2013
I am an african and I would have all the right to hate chinese people because they are exploiting irrationally Africa but I am a rational person and I dont say things which I have no proof.

Let me try to explain to you why modern chinese are deconected from reality.

In fact, chinese people are smart and intelligent. They created a great civilization 5000 years ago. They explored Arabia and Africa 100 years bc. The chinese history is filled with glorious emperors, monks, philosophers, alchimists, mathematicians, philosophers.

The chinese of today have been fooled by the chinese communist party. tHE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY IS DOING IT BEST TO MAKE THE CHINESE PEOPLE THINK LIKE SLAVE. Thats why.

Ordinary chinese people are smart and have a good analytical mind but the CCP have destroyed anything good in the,

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#210 Aug 5, 2013
Here goes Smart China wants to be France

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/slideshow...
Tai Mai Hsu

Guangzhou, China

#211 Aug 16, 2013
Oh my gut,
1) their name is simillar to a tin can falling down the stairs.
2) these chinkos only shower once a week and they stink like pig
3) they eat cat dog monkey and somtimes feces. you become what you eat.
4) always spitting in public
5) did i mentoin they smell like donkey sh!t
6) they have not common sense
7) they eat fake food
8) they make fake egg (how does on emake a fake egg)
9) they some weird smelly sh!t
10) their mouth stinks like something died in their mouth
11) they talk loudly on the phones in public places especially elevator. i think if they can speak any louder then no need for phone the guy can hear them just like that
overall time is short and the list too long but these guys not that smart only good at copying.
Tai Mai Hsu

Guangzhou, China

#212 Aug 16, 2013
Pit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo retard, I am a single white male (no brothers or sisters) I live in the UK and I can say that pakistanies here are sooo facking stubborn and stupid so your opinion is out of any logic, but I totally agree that chinese are even dumber than your people so.
i agree the pakistani and all muslim is a disease like plauge,
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#213 Aug 16, 2013
No matter how you troll or bash China, there is no stopping them from totally dominating.
Steven Yu

Moscow, Russia

#214 Oct 15, 2013
Chinese is never foolish. Human beings are the same. Any body should not feel too good about yourself .On this Planet, Everybody should be as Low pitched as an ant. Why you feel good, GOD is laughing at you. Everybody is just a passenger...
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#215 Oct 16, 2013
Steven Yu wrote:
Chinese is never foolish. Human beings are the same. Any body should not feel too good about yourself .On this Planet, Everybody should be as Low pitched as an ant. Why you feel good, GOD is laughing at you. Everybody is just a passenger...
Everybody is just a passenger on a tour to search for the truth and for the purpose of life and that is to search for God who created the Universe and left us to do the pro-creation. The Chinese invented paper and ink. They invented the abacus, father of the Computer. They invented herbal medicine. They invented gun powder. They invented the hot air balloon. They invented -------. So they can't be stupid. Stupid the the person who started this thread. And not only stupid but schizophrenic. You know who I mean.
Just some Queries

Caldwell, NJ

#216 Oct 21, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
I'll present you all two obvious reasons:
1. The Chinese were conquered people. The smaller, smarter races owned them, then culled them down to be dumb so that they are easier to be ruled. So far we have seen the Mongolians, Manchurians, and the Japanese folks totally pown the Chinese.
2. The Chinese cannot be smart or they will revolt against their emperors. All Chinese rulers must dumb down their people. Just look at the CCP now. They are controlling the media and the information flow. Smart Chinese will find way to defect and bail out of the hell-hole.
First of all, I respect your opinion about how the Mongolians and the Manchurians attacked China. However, The Japanese almost won World War II, but America used a quick and easy atomic bomb to destroy multiple cities in Japan, forcing them to surrender. Also, the Chinese invented the compass, the wheelbarrow, silk, pasta(in the form of noodles), kites, and toilet paper. I am simply asking you to not broadly discriminate the Chinese.
Louis Mi

Ningbo, China

#217 Oct 21, 2013
English personin china wrote:
Well I live in china and I can 100% vouch for the fact that Chinese people are completely stupid. That is why I am leaving here. The are nasty selfish people. It's a shame because some areas of china are really beautiful. There are many charismatic minority groups so maybe I should rephrase that as Han Chinese are completely stupid.
Dude i can't agree with you more,as a han Chinese I always feel sorry for Han People.Seriously,not only you guys despise us,we despise our own spieces too,believe me, that's 120% ture. Yes you can always find people from different state of China talk bad about each other on a internet forum just because they are from different states,i mean,come on,you are all moronic Chinks....Sad races,isn't it???
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

#219 Oct 22, 2013
Large populous = Low quality
Small populous = High quality
Frank

San Juan, Philippines

#220 Nov 14, 2013
Stayed in Beijing for a while and boy I can tell you its a hell hole there. The smog is so thick you need to wear a mask or else putting yourself at risk of inhaling toxic air. People spit everywhere. They're talking very loud even at public places. Asshole of a country.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#221 Nov 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
Stayed in Beijing for a while and boy I can tell you its a hell hole there. The smog is so thick you need to wear a mask or else putting yourself at risk of inhaling toxic air. People spit everywhere. They're talking very loud even at public places. Asshole of a country.
Well! It Philippines is 1% as industrial as China and is located next to Outer Mongolia where the foreigners are doing extensive mining, Philippines will be in darkness, the color of your heart.

Sure you can afford the airfare or are you reading straight from chinawoman CEV chronicle on how she PRETEND to be a PINOY just like you. She is a BAD liar and so are you? Hahahahah

Now that God has given a reply to you Pinoy instead by unleashing Typhoon Haiyan, you people should repent and stop being RACIST.
All Rise

Watford, UK

#222 Dec 10, 2013
dou wrote:
Don't know who put forward such a silly question, chinese is very stupid? the european and american people are very smart, huh? my days in the world, there is no single race is stupid, please give your discrimination,
Er, third world and first world. Understand now? What does that tell you about the intelligence of the white race and the stupidity of the non-whites.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#223 Dec 10, 2013
There is no STUPID RACE but stupid individual!

While Index may measure a country average IQ, etc. there are outstanding individuals everywhere. For instance China whose IQ is listed at 100 is surprising high as she has 1.3~1.6 billion population compared with some islands states in the Pacific or Africa.

This is a RACIST THREAD!

We can easily start one that says e.g. Americanman is STUPID,
Indianman is STUPID, etc but why should we?

Since: Dec 13

Shenzhen, China

#224 Dec 10, 2013
This is a stupid question came up by a stupid and bored human.
lol

Guangzhou, China

#225 Dec 11, 2013
Boss wrote:
I was just watching a bunch of stuff about china and Russia being communist. It made me think, why the hell are their governments so stupid. Seriously, the Russian governments are so messed up. I was born in America but I have Japanese on both sides of my family and have lived across the world. My uncle Takashi came to the US and never wanted to return to Japan, so imagine China. My aunt is Russian and I would truly like to visit and learn to speak the language but China? Call America lazy, make fun of it, it is probably one of the most diverse countries in the world, Religously and by color. I asked an Asian friend of mine, hey do you have any other family that is not of Asian descent, Response: no, and I ask another same answer. So say what you want, hate on the US, but remember we are indisputably better than China, FREEDOM that's all I have to say.
Ps. Our economy is still 5 billion ahead of yours, even though we are in debt, and China will decline just like everybody else.
you said that to you friend? Keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.
lol

Bexley, Australia

#226 Dec 11, 2013
Frank wrote:
Mate your from the pinoy land, as if you had the money to feed yourself let along go to a different country.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#228 Dec 25, 2013
Australia is getting dominated by Asians right now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the USA behind the "OCCUPY CENTRAL" Protest ... 27 min MrAlexVH 38
Hong Kong Youth Create Pride in all Chinese! 1 hr New China 82
Which is more IMPORTANT for the the common peop... 1 hr -TheExam- 97
would china communist party ever fall like the ... 1 hr New China 3
Shaolin 1 hr epep 19
Future danger to the Earth. 1 hr Read 10
China, Vietnam patch ties after territory disputes 2 hr NGUCAPGAORAGTPPKH... 121

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE