brain underdeveloped (no food

DNA defects

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Chinese Brother

Guangzhou, China

#1 Jun 15, 2010
OH great, another typical white trash who cant get a job or get laid in his own country blaming his failure on the Chinese people, whats the matter did a Chinese worker take your job making trailers?

HAHAHAHAHA! Lets hear the rant about human rights, freedom of speech, Tibet crap. I'm surprised most racist morons use those excuse to smear China, at least this redneck is honest. However I suspect he is just to dumb to know how to lie. His crush was probably stolen by a Chinese, thats why he is so upset, like a 40 year old virgin.

If you got nothing to do, go shave your chest and ass, go check the price on a mail ordered bride, thats your only chance of getting laid lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Pampanga, Philippines

#2 Jun 15, 2010
lol TOO funny
paper boy

Glen Ellyn, IL

#3 Jun 15, 2010
How long is a chinamens name.

“Ngali”

Since: Jun 08

Perth

#5 Jun 15, 2010
This board is no benchmark for the intelligence of Chinese people.

There is almost NO Chinese people contributing here - except for Chinese heritage diaspora, or immigrants perhaps.

RayH is not Chinese.
Chinese Brother (Hate) is not Chinese.
Chinese Peasant is not Chinese.

Such people are reflections of cultures that dont' belong to China.

The only person I came across who actually IS Chinese is some guy posting under the name ICT - but he's not around anymore. His English wasn't up to it unfortunately - more's the pity.
Chinese Brother

Guangzhou, China

#6 Jun 15, 2010
ngali wrote:
This board is no benchmark for the intelligence of Chinese people.
There is almost NO Chinese people contributing here - except for Chinese heritage diaspora, or immigrants perhaps.
RayH is not Chinese.
Chinese Brother (Hate) is not Chinese.
Chinese Peasant is not Chinese.
Such people are reflections of cultures that dont' belong to China.
The only person I came across who actually IS Chinese is some guy posting under the name ICT - but he's not around anymore. His English wasn't up to it unfortunately - more's the pity.
yeah, I'm sure a trailer trash like you who cant even point to where Tibet is on the map but b*tch about it is a great representation of the Chinese people? HA HA HA
English personin china

Guangzhou, China

#7 Jun 30, 2011
Well I live in china and I can 100% vouch for the fact that Chinese people are completely stupid. That is why I am leaving here. The are nasty selfish people. It's a shame because some areas of china are really beautiful. There are many charismatic minority groups so maybe I should rephrase that as Han Chinese are completely stupid.
TyD

Guangzhou, China

#8 Jun 30, 2011
Well put!
dou

Changchun, China

#10 Jun 30, 2011
Don't know who put forward such a silly question, chinese is very stupid? the european and american people are very smart, huh? my days in the world, there is no single race is stupid, please give your discrimination,
khan

Tangshan, China

#11 Jul 2, 2011
i am living here for more than 3 years,me and my friends sometime discuss this,but still don't know why they are so dumb,but i think this is because they are not so tightly connected socially with their relatives and other peoples as compared to us in pakistan.and perhaps most of them don't have brothers and sisters,so livivg alone.
Another problemis their culture and government,there are too many restriction from the government side,and chinese people don't use international sites like facebook and orkut etc,but they have their own like qq renren.etc,
so they don't have experience how to communicate with other peoples in the world.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#12 Jul 2, 2011
I'll present you all two obvious reasons:

1. The Chinese were conquered people. The smaller, smarter races owned them, then culled them down to be dumb so that they are easier to be ruled. So far we have seen the Mongolians, Manchurians, and the Japanese folks totally pown the Chinese.

2. The Chinese cannot be smart or they will revolt against their emperors. All Chinese rulers must dumb down their people. Just look at the CCP now. They are controlling the media and the information flow. Smart Chinese will find way to defect and bail out of the hell-hole.
Little Saigon

Clarksville, MD

#13 Jul 2, 2011
With near 1.4B people, China won't survive under new capitalism....The more increase in cost of "Cheap Labor", the more troubles China will be internally - Big population, corruptions and unfairness lead to destruction!

“I'm From the USA, 5 Years Here”

Since: May 10

Haungshi, China

#14 Jul 2, 2011
Why is anyone in this useless bigoted thread?
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#15 Jul 2, 2011
Jim Em wrote:
Why is anyone in this useless bigoted thread?
Lol, why are you in here? You made such an oxymoron statement, typical of Chinese style, full of self-contradictory.

“I'm From the USA, 5 Years Here”

Since: May 10

Haungshi, China

#16 Jul 2, 2011
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, why are you in here? You made such an oxymoron statement, typical of Chinese style, full of self-contradictory.
As expected, you're here.
VC Drgunzet born IDIOT

Kapar, Malaysia

#17 Jul 2, 2011
I am also here. VC Drgunzet dog.

Hahahahahahah
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
When Wei kingdom was attacking Zhao kingdom, and then Han kingdom later, Qi army did not go to Zhao nor Han kingdoms to fight Wei kingdom. Qi army went to Wei kingdom to fight.
USA went straight to Japan. Was that the best support USA render to China?
I studied Sun Tzu's Art of War. And I am smart like a German. The Chinese folks have been culled by the Manchurians for so long, they could not even understood their ancestor's work. Now they are all the cheap labor for the Whites. LoL.
Did you noticed whatever you are writing nowadays, everyone tends to ignored you? Jim Em openly declared it so and so did many! You are unworthy!
Your claim of being a descendant of Confucius is questionable in view of the fact you know nothing about his teachings or its meanings. You invented DIM MAK, huh! Hahahahahahah
Reasons being not only your writing is bad and low on facts, you could not BACK UP your facts.
Anybody interested or wanting to know more or the truth about your empty boast and your humiliating, simply click on the thread “Vietnam, U.S. to hold naval exercises” starting from page 15 onward and they will understand it all. You are NOTHING but a FAKE. Even your justification for those actions by itself makes a fool of yourself. For example:
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I made it clear before, I don't want to be Chinese. I will admit to be a Chinese with small Yang-thingie, not happy about it, but it was not my choice, I was born that way.
So you admit you have a small Yang-thingie. That is by genetic association to your pet rat and your stubbornness and stupidity by association to a mule which you mistook for a horse.
Your miraculous crossing of gene which you also invented all by yourself!
So need I to says more about an idiot like yourself. You THINK you have GERMAN gene by mere associate i.e. a German couple pity you and feed you like any street dogs. But you are so grateful and like a real dog, you run down all the ASIAN and try to assume their race.
Small wonder you are the off spring and have the outlook, attitude and stinking manner of your biological VC RAPISTS who your mother still felt traumatized. She HATED you, your brother HATED and all the other Asian HATED you as well, you wrote. But WHY is that so?
You stinky RACIST remark against other esp. the Manchurian Chinese is strange and uncalled for.
Your knowledge of Sun Tze Art of War is a SUPERFICIAL with no depth or understanding of its meaning or application. Up till now, you could not answer my test questions to you? You are a FAKE.
Stop wasting our time. You are just another bug inside a COWDUNG and that is your real world!
TRUTH

Chicago, IL

#18 Jul 2, 2011
The topic of the thread is cent percent true. We, chinamen are indeed stupid ! That's why we do not get to vote )

A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA
TRUTH

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 2, 2011
drgunzet is a GENIUS. he's my HERO.

A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Little Saigon

Clarksville, MD

#20 Jul 2, 2011
China does not have any sea at all if you look at the map....Taiwan, Japan, Korea and Vietnam got them all that is WHY CHINA HAS BEEN SO STUPID...DONE!

http://maps.google.com/maps...
WAVE

New York, NY

#21 Jul 2, 2011
Listen to all these lesser beings argue amongst each other. When China takes over you'll all be whipped back into place.

rofl!
PsyLance

Beijing, China

#23 Jul 24, 2011
Here's a little test for ya!

1. Go to any medium/large sized restaurant any time between 9pm and 11pm and watch the people who can hardly stand, get into their cars and on their bikes and drive home.

2. Go to any busy intersection between 4pm and 5pm and observe the parents/grandparents dragging their children across the street, ignoring the lights, and narrowly dodging cars.

3. Go to People's Square subway station and watch security do their baggage checks for five to ten minutes.

4. While at People's Sqaure subway observe the practices of the common person trying to use the ticket vending machine.

5. Still at People's Square subway. If it's during rush hour, or any particular busy time, observe the orderly fashion the people enter and exit the train.

Now, once you've done that, you can probably figure out how this thread got started...:)

The Chinese, as any people, can be the most endearing people in the world, and honourable and valued friends.

However, there is something to be said about "common sense" here. It can be ass backwards, rude, and just plain dangerous, and it seems to go right over their heads.

Confucius is long gone. The land of the wise is now the land of the "WHY"'s?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EXPOSED! Official Documents Show Walmart Connec... 8 hr so good 1
China HIGH SPEED RAIL CIT500 reached 605 kph du... (Jan '14) 12 hr martin 17
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 23 hr WOMDRUNAZIMINDEBD... 317
Western restaurants in China Fri Helen 8809 3
secret military takeover for Walmart closings, ... Apr 23 so good 1
News Applewild School a second home for Chinese stud... Apr 23 BillyBob 15
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Apr 22 martha meathouse 1,686
More from around the web