Why do Nepalese hate Indians?
A nepali

Lumbini, Nepal

#107 Nov 21, 2013
Indians are rude and kinda uglier than us!!
A Nepali

Lumbini, Nepal

#108 Nov 21, 2013
francis wrote:
<quoted text>
you should call ur self smelly bcoz ur country is listed amongst the most poorest country in the world next to africans what a joke!intems of power we train your worthless army u should be thankful to us.your such ignorent fool you should see the facts we have beaten pakistani's ass 4 times. u really need to check wikipeadia we have split their country into half east pakistan=bangladesh. i don't see any nepali comenting on this forum they know their worth in this planet.you must be paki- nepali citizen.
1.)People don't discriminate and torture women as much in our country.
2.)Our people are much more beautiful than yours(time to face the truth :/).
3.)We were always sovereign.What we have is due to the hard work of our forefathers. And your country did purloin our land!
4.)Our boys are much less perverted than your boys.
5.)AND the reason Nepali people didn't write as much filthy stuff is because we don't believe our 'worth' is in writing such things in public forums unlike some people (you :/)
6.) Most countries hate your country which is maybe because of the treatment people like you show to them.:/

Sorry, but this was necessary...and no I couldn't write such filthy stuff because that is not how I would like to represent my country!
A Nepali

Lumbini, Nepal

#109 Nov 21, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Slumdog Indians suck cow piss don't they?
1.)People don't discriminate and torture women as much in our country.
2.)Our people are much more beautiful than yours(time to face the truth :/).
3.)We were always sovereign.What we have is due to the hard work of our forefathers. And your country did purloin our land!
4.)Our boys are much less perverted than your boys.
5.)AND the reason Nepali people didn't write as much filthy stuff is because we don't believe our 'worth' is in writing such things in public forums unlike some people (you :/)
6.) Most countries hate your country which is maybe because of the treatment people like you show to them.:/

Sorry, but this was necessary...and no I couldn't write such filthy stuff because that is not how I would like to represent my country!
A Nepali

Lumbini, Nepal

#110 Nov 21, 2013
Indian wrote:
Just watch, we will annex Nepal and China will not be able to do anything about it. Over 85% of the Nepalese want to be a part of India not China. They want freedom and democracy.
We were always sovereign and we believe in sovereignty. Our country is not a toy that whoever wants it can take it. And duh! we don't want to be a part of your country or any other country for that matter......but I wouldn't expect you to understand the concept of sovereignty judging from your history of being British slaves.
A Nepali

Lumbini, Nepal

#111 Nov 21, 2013
Lang Gha wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.
Sahi ho!:P
A Nepali

Lumbini, Nepal

#112 Nov 21, 2013
Lang Gha wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Indian my job is cleaning the toilet.
SAHI!!!!:P
A Nepali

Lumbini, Nepal

#113 Nov 21, 2013
nepal sucks wrote:
The name itself will tell you lang gha. god damn nepal n china suck's, their of the same breed. yellow blood scum's of the world spreading hate will achieve you good then spread hate.
And you are spreading love.......CLEARLY -_-! And god! what is in names!
KoolForSkoowl

London, UK

#115 Nov 28, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
India is a population time bomb. With the next severe drought or other natural disaster, you will see tens of millions of Indians starve to death and another tens of millions migrate into Nepal, Bhutan and possible Burma to find food. India already has the highest percentage of malnourished people. With a free falling currency, a faltering economy, dysfunctional government and a growing population, it is just a matter of time before it implodes.
Nepal & Bhutan -- maybe. But BURMA? That place is a complete and utter sh--hole. If there's one place Indians won't bother migrating to in the near future it's Burma. Burmese ppl are backward sub-human maggots and per capita much poorer than even parts of Africa.
peace maker

Ashburn, VA

#116 Nov 29, 2013
Teen La wrote:
Smelly indian can't stand with pakistani armies.
i understand your...hatred. women trafficking and such issues, Indian citizens don't want that and wish we could stop it happening everywhere in the world especially our neighbour and about smelly, every place has a different smell doesn't it? in Nepal, India, US, etc. maybe search more into Indian problems ad you'll understand why your problems aren't being solved..this is a testing time for India.
peace maker

Ashburn, VA

#117 Nov 29, 2013
geesh..such an eye opener and scary stuff out here..but what are we all gonna achieve by bad mouthing eachother? if we turn against one and other, history will repeat itself i.e " Divide and rule" and then we all we left running for.our lives, however it is. about the pervert thing, i agree Indian boys should be well brought up and not treated like kings. my brother and my friends are very well behaved. i promise that if i ever have kids i.would teach them how to respect women all over.
also, we all hate the situation but disrespecting will attract more animosity.
peace maker

Ashburn, VA

#118 Nov 29, 2013
A nepali wrote:
rude?!:-D you.should visit here. we wont even be rude to.our enemies, whom we know leave alone citizen of another country! noone in.this world can bare being hated or disliked..
and about ugliness? it depends on what a person considers beautiful. and hey, noone can do anything about being ugly or beautiful.
Indian guy

Ashburn, VA

#119 Nov 29, 2013
Why would Nepalese like to hate us? India - Nepal relation is one of the most peaceful relation of all. Nepalese and Indians are like brothers. These bloody Chinese people are trying to conflict us to include Nepal in China just like they claimed on upper part of India. But we'll not let it happen.

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#120 Nov 30, 2013
Indian guy wrote:
Why would Nepalese like to hate us? India - Nepal relation is one of the most peaceful relation of all. Nepalese and Indians are like brothers. These bloody Chinese people are trying to conflict us to include Nepal in China just like they claimed on upper part of India. But we'll not let it happen.
Because indians are subhumans and parasite.I'm really looking forward to the day China takes over India.
AZN

Richmond Hill, Canada

#122 Nov 30, 2013
iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>Because indians are subhumans and parasite.I'm really looking forward to the day China takes over India.
Yes soon enough hopefully.
Then finally these filthy indian parasites will shut their smelly ass and stop spewing soo much spam in the internet.
AZN

Richmond Hill, Canada

#123 Nov 30, 2013
A nepali wrote:
Kindda uglier? I thought Indians are way uglier than everyone else.
Yam

Europe

#124 Nov 30, 2013
Indians should to improve their behaviour.
JAY BISHAL NEPAL

Kathmandu, Nepal

#125 Nov 30, 2013
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>Just watch, we will annex Nepal and China will not be able to do anything about it. Over 85% of the Nepalese want to be a part of India not China. They want freedom and democracy.
HOW exactly did you get your "poll" result. Indians FOOLISHLY think that we want to be under India, and they always come with these stupid figures like 85%, 90%, 95%, 99%.

It's easy to say BULLSHIT about Nepal when you're residing in USA. It would be amazing if you said that IN NEPAL, in front of Nepalese, their "love" for you would be worth watching.

So much for your "democracy", do an UNBIASED research with UNBIASED sources to find out just HOW democratic India really is.
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>india never occupied sikkim, rather sikkim king felt threat from china and asked indian govt to include sikkim into india. if u dont believe it, then check wikipedia and other sources
You Indians are suffering from a NEW disease (since 1962) called "China-phobia", actually China is JUST a SCAPEGOAT for you Indians.

As for Wikipedia Articles, EVERYTHING concerned with India are ALWAYS biased, and modified by INDIANS, you'll find that everything there supports Indian propaganda.

The REAL truth is: Sikkim BELONGED TO NEPAL.

India's intelligence Agency - RAW - funded a person named "Lhendup Dorjee" (who had rivalry with the Sikkim Monarchy), he was PAID to create political issues and problems in Sikkim, the Sikkim King was assured by Indira Gandhi that Sikkim would always have support of India (while it's RAW secrely FUNDED - Lhendup Dorjee), it was Lhendup Dorjee who created political instability and proposed the annexation of Sikkim to India (as ORDERED BY **RAW**).

The Indian Army, 5,000 strong, stormed Sikkim, which had Army of 300. One 19 year old Nepali Guard was killed. The Sikkim King knew if he called China for help, Chinese Army would come within 2 hours, his Army COULD hold the Indians for 2 hours, but he did NOT ring the phone.

The Sikkimese were to HELD AT **GUN POINT** and a FAKE "poll" was taken, and Sikkim was annexed to India with the clause that "Sikkim issue would NOT be raised under ANY law in ANY land".
Sikkim's fate was sealed. After that the India TRASHED Lhendup Dorjee like a Toilet paper, and Dorjee died being HATED by Sikkimese.

This is NOT 1970s and Nepal can NOT be annexed the way Sikkim was annexed, we WILL NEVER allow that. India KNOWS this, so it CREATED POLITICAL ISSUES IN NEPAL, with the ultimate goal of making Nepal a "failed state" - which can be used to annex politically unconscious Nepal.

SO BECASUE OF THIS, NEPAL HATES INDIA. THERE ARE FAR MANY MORE OTHER ISSUES INDIA HAS CREATED FOR NEPAL (BECAUSE OF WHICH NEPAL HATES INDIA, I'M SKIPPING THOSE)
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>they will answer "we r gorkhas and indians". they also may say "we r indian nepalese", but they will never say that they hate india and they r nepali citizen.
Many of them ARE indian BECAUSE they were born UNDER Indian influence, AND WE DO NOT CONSIDER THEM TO BE NEPALI EITHER. ALSO, it's NOT about who they are, IT'S ABOUT THE LAND **WHERE** they are living in, and THEY ARE LIVING IN LEGALLY NEPALESE TERRITORY (ILLEGALLY USED BY INDIA).
Arhan Hindu Dragon

Mumbai, India

#126 Dec 10, 2013
I am half Marathi and half Nepali...and i love both countries and i have met majority of both the country's population...both respect each other except for the Upites-Biharis/Madhesis...even we Marathis hate'em!
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#127 Dec 10, 2013
There are more prostitutes per capita in Nepal than any place in the world. Ppl have no shame and greedy.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#128 Dec 10, 2013
Indian wrote:
There are more prostitutes per capita in Nepal than any place in the world. Ppl have no shame and greedy.
Anyone could easily see that you really hate the Nepalese and you reside in US!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USA lies to Cover Up 18 hr USA hacks own allies 1
US spies on Japan government and companies Fri Yakult 1
The most fact that discrimination is everywhere... Fri cocoalot 1
News Some Chinese Grandparents Are Making Their Gran... Thu pantiago 1
News Quiet Fight to Free American in China Jail (Nov '09) Thu Poor farts 56
News Massive carbon sinks detected beneath worlds de... Thu Earthling-1 4
In the 20 years, Vietnam illegally occupied 48 ... Jul 29 Yakult 11
More from around the web