|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Rahul wrote:
<quoted text>Where do u work man ???
I am Indian my job is cleaning the toilet.
Lang Gha

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Chem Joong wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, why are mostly Indians come to Nepal for cleaning toilet do you know?
I agree with you.
Lang Gha

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

I have noticed this also, Indians don't have toilet.
Lang Gha

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

So we Nepalese hate Indians.
Rahul

Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Lang Gha wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Indian my job is cleaning the toilet.
Did i ask u ???
nepal sucks

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

The name itself will tell you lang gha. god damn nepal n china suck's, their of the same breed. yellow blood scum's of the world spreading hate will achieve you good then spread hate.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

nepal sucks wrote:
The name itself will tell you lang gha. god damn nepal n china suck's, their of the same breed. yellow blood scum's of the world spreading hate will achieve you good then spread hate.
Slumdog Indians suck cow piss don't they?
Sarita Tamushyo

Kathmandu, Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Indians dogs are insignificant for Nepalese and Chinese.
anuj

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Andrez Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, return Sikkim to the rightful owner, Nepal.
Who said you that shikhim is part of NEPAl
Indian

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Just watch, we will annex Nepal and China will not be able to do anything about it. Over 85% of the Nepalese want to be a part of India not China. They want freedom and democracy.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Indian wrote:
Just watch, we will annex Nepal and China will not be able to do anything about it. Over 85% of the Nepalese want to be a part of India not China. They want freedom and democracy.
Right now Nepal is getting closer and closer to China and all India can do is act like a crybaby who nobody wants to play with.

Good luck to all Indian keyboard conquerers in annexing the whole world.
qwerty

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Nepali hate India policy of tampering in Nepali politics, not Indian people.

And for that matter, Nepali hate Nepali politician too for letting Indian to do that. It is weakness of Nepali politician who are corrupt that this is happening.

Don't let this cause bad feeling towards Indian people. They have nothing to do with it.

And other thing, Nepali hate about India is that they provided shelter to Maoist in India during the civil war, and forced Nepal to buy bad Insas rifle, when Nepal Royal Army was going to buy Belgium rifles, that caused loss of lives in Nepali army due to malfunctioning of Insas rifle.

Still, no hate towards Indian people, just Indian government and foreign policy towards Nepal.
qwerty

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Also, Nepali hate Indian government because they are reason, Nepal is without the King.
India were always afraid about Nationalism in Nepal because of king.

Nepali politician had to address the king of Nepal. So, Indian played big hand in removing the King.

Now, Nepali politician address everything to India. Every decision Nepal have to make, politician fly to India to make a decision. It is really embarrassing because of these corrupted politician.
indian

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

haha u r saying india try to occupy others' lands? china occupied tibet and xingjian forcefully. they took parts of arunachal and ladakh forcefully from india. india govt helped nepal in past but now their pm prachanda is oiling china. and india never occupied sikkim, rather sikkim king felt threat from china and asked indian govt to include sikkim into india. if u dont believe it, then check wikipedia and other sources. and people in darjeeling and sikkim always consider themselves as indians. if u ask them "who r u?", they will answer "we r gorkhas and indians". they also may say "we r indian nepalese", but they will never say that they hate india and they r nepali citizen. so be right about your info and u ppl are hating us only bcoz china is influencing u ppl. china also occupied northern lands of bhutan few decades ago. so china occupies others, not india. and nepalese are sick thats why they hate indians
NEPALESESON

Jawalakhel, Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

francis wrote:
nepal is a shit country who care's about them they r the cheap labourer and security guard's for india .They r treated has slaves in the country.They try to settle in the country but always denied of citizenship.nepal should be thankful about india instead of hating they should worship us. before commenting see what is ur worth in this world.
INDIA IS HELL NEPAL IS HEAVEN AND INDIA WANTS TO MAKE IT HELL LIKE ITSELF.
NEPALESESON

Jawalakhel, Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

francis wrote:
<quoted text>
you should call ur self smelly bcoz ur country is listed amongst the most poorest country in the world next to africans what a joke!intems of power we train your worthless army u should be thankful to us.your such ignorent fool you should see the facts we have beaten pakistani's ass 4 times. u really need to check wikipeadia we have split their country into half east pakistan=bangladesh. i don't see any nepali comenting on this forum they know their worth in this planet.you must be paki- nepali citizen.
MAADAR CHOD BESI BOLTA HAI
NEPALESESON

Jawalakhel, Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Indian Rapers wrote:
Nepal is not country of Aryans. In Nepal those who live Aryans they have to go dirty India. Because they were immigranted from dirty India to Nepal. An aryans who are Nepalese politicians they are destroying to Nepal due to Indian politicians. Let protect country of Mongoloid.
HEY HEY SATHI NEPAL WAS UNITED BY SAME ARYAN PRITHVI NARAYAN SHAH. IF NOT THEN YOU HAD TO LIVE IN INDIA BEING INDIAN DHOTI. AND IF HE HAD UNIFIED WESTERN HILL ONLY NEITHER BRITISH WOULD ATTACK NEPAL NOR THEY WOULD B IMPRESSED BY MONGOLOID WARRIORS. AND CALLING NEPAL COUNTRY OF MONGOLOID IS A JOKE BECAUSE 40 % ARE KHAS AND 30% ARE MADHESIES. ALTOGETHER 70% CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE HOW MUCH IS THAT AGAINST YOU?
NEPALESESON

Jawalakhel, Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Rahul wrote:
<quoted text> To all who hates India- first thing u should know is,its not nepalese regiment,it is Gorkha regiment.Second thing India n Indian armed forces has given nepalese a chance to do job in India so that they can feed their family members in nepal, because nepal does not have that much capability to give employment to their citizens, thats why most most of nepalese migrates n go to abroad to do job. and last but not the least, India is not dependent only upon Gorkha regiment,if gorkhas stop working for Indian Army it will be their loss not India s. So u should be thankful to India that they r helping u more than other country.
THEN LADO KHA MACHIKNI
NEPALESESON

Jawalakhel, Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Rahul wrote:
<quoted text> Did i ask u ???
THEN LADO KHA MACHIKNI
NEPALESESON

Jawalakhel, Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

anuj wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said you that shikhim is part of NEPAl
HEY YOUR OWN GOVERMENT. JUST GO AND SEE YOUR CONSTITION. IT LEGALLY BELONGS TO NEPAL REALLY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••