No agreement in latest round of Kosov...

No agreement in latest round of Kosovo talks

There are 6 comments on the B92 story from Aug 28, 2013, titled No agreement in latest round of Kosovo talks. In it, B92 reports that:

Even after 15 rounds of negotiations between Belgrade and Pristina, negotiators have not been able to reach final agreement on telecommunications and energy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B92.

skanderbeg

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Aug 28, 2013
http://www.thebloodyyellowhouse.wordpress.com...

Has Hashim Thaci been arrested yet for crimes against humanity?

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#2 Aug 28, 2013
This is normal between two neighbouring countries..meeting between the two leaders was a constructive one...they even had coffee and raki afterwards...
Hvosno

Belgrade, Serbia

#3 Aug 29, 2013
blimey wrote:
This is normal between two neighbouring countries..meeting between the two leaders was a constructive one...they even had coffee and raki afterwards...
U think ur funny. Even u dont believe what u wrote up there.

Hashish Hash Thaci is a criminal that will be brought to justice sooner or later.

CCCC

“Mr C and S”

Since: Feb 09

Bracaland

#5 Aug 29, 2013
Hvosno wrote:
<quoted text>
U think ur funny. Even u dont believe what u wrote up there.
Hashish Hash Thaci is a criminal that will be brought to justice sooner or later.
CCCC
u remind me of Hosni Mubarak every time i see your name...behind dark glasses and bars....contemplating a bleak future and hell for the future...i hate responding to an anonymous poster but will make another exception just before i jump on the fast train to another corner of the country in search of fortune.....normally 2 hours journey but only half an hour on this miracluous train service, leaving u to mull over your forum life and anonimity.

your primeminsiter is happy to share a room and table with a @criminal@, go and kill him instead...
break off the negotiation

France

#6 Aug 29, 2013
this is a classic, no agreement with albanian terrorists, as usual
Serbonazis

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2013
break off the negotiation wrote:
this is a classic, no agreement with albanian terrorists, as usual
no agreement with the servonazislaves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China begins operating world's largest radio te... 4 hr Stephany McDowell 1
China vs India: Nothing to compare (Apr '13) 7 hr USA USA 9
News Chinese space station to fall out of sky. Who r... Sat butters_ 6
why are chinese ugly? (Aug '13) Sat Zita Reticulai 15
News Gay man sues hospital for attempting to - cure ... Sat TrapMusic 43
News World's worst restoration? China's Great Wall c... Sep 22 I by 1
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Sep 21 LOVE CHINA DESTRO... 1,710
More from around the web