Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#233 Nov 26, 2012
Don't HIDE like that "snowfake".

In that position bent over trembling with your head down between your legs people can see the scummy profiteering that makes you overlook the mass-murders of millions of Chinese and praise their killers!

Cover that up!
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#235 Nov 26, 2012

In that position bent over trembling with your head down between your legs people can see the scummy profiteering that makes you overlook the mass-murders of millions of Chinese and praise their killers!

Cover that up!
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#237 Nov 26, 2012
See the Chinese Communist Party WEAKLINGS?

They spew their propaganda script, and as soon as they are challenged their true weakness is laid bare and they must run like frightened dogs!

So FUNNY!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Xi Jinping wants LUBE

Surrey, Canada

#239 Nov 27, 2012
Snowflake wrote:
These new leaders are what we called technocrats.
They will help China progress very nicely.
They are "called" technocrats.

But of course they are only cheap, uneducated thugs being rewarded for their crimes against the Chinese people!

The highest "academic achievement" of the new CCP gang leaders is a "Doctorate in Marxism" from a joke of a DPRK "University"!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#240 Nov 27, 2012
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL wrote:
Cover that up!
funny! sure sent "snowfake" RUNNING!

tee hee!
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#241 Nov 28, 2012
He's STILL RUNNING!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#242 Nov 28, 2012
Mirolyuba wrote:
<quoted text>
funny! sure sent "snowfake" RUNNING!
tee hee!
What I don't like about "Snowfake" is he is a typical Chinese showing two faces. One face he pretends to be a moderate American but the other face he would support China.

Even worse, we already expose his pathetic Chinese tactic, he kept doing it. It's in his gene. Hundred and hundred of years of devolving, this is what you get out of this mass of billion of people.

This what you got from a culture of walls. China build walls and walls. Walls to contain their household, walls to contain their citadels, walls to contain their cities, walls to contain their country.

In America, we don't have much wall. We live openly and proudly with little pretense.

Now, look at me. I am Chinese alright, but I noticed from birth I was vastly different from all surround me and all Chinese I ever met. The German American told me I should have been born a German. I am direct and no nonsense just like any other Germans. I am also vastly superior than all of them and am equal to any German.

I worry someday the superior Whites would unless a genetic virus that would wipe out the evil Chinese, and that would affect me. It's all the evil Chinese's fault for being too evil.

That's what you got when you have a huge balls of humans cramped into little space. People turn evil.
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#243 Nov 28, 2012
"snowfake"!

Hiding like a coward again?

Tee hee
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#244 Nov 28, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't like about "Snowfake" is he is a typical Chinese showing two faces. One face he pretends to be a moderate American but the other face he would support China.
Even worse, we already expose his pathetic Chinese tactic, he kept doing it. It's in his gene. Hundred and hundred of years of devolving, this is what you get out of this mass of billion of people.
This what you got from a culture of walls. China build walls and walls. Walls to contain their household, walls to contain their citadels, walls to contain their cities, walls to contain their country.
In America, we don't have much wall. We live openly and proudly with little pretense.
Now, look at me. I am Chinese alright, but I noticed from birth I was vastly different from all surround me and all Chinese I ever met. The German American told me I should have been born a German. I am direct and no nonsense just like any other Germans. I am also vastly superior than all of them and am equal to any German.
I worry someday the superior Whites would unless a genetic virus that would wipe out the evil Chinese, and that would affect me. It's all the evil Chinese's fault for being too evil.
That's what you got when you have a huge balls of humans cramped into little space. People turn evil.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're just a hopeless case. Maybe you'll make it back to your Vietnam someday, where you'll feel normal for once in your life.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#245 Nov 28, 2012
Good luck.
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#246 Nov 28, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're just a hopeless case. Maybe you'll make it back to your Vietnam someday, where you'll feel normal for once in your life.
So, you SUPPORT MASS-MURDER of MILLIONS of Chinese people and have the gall to insinuate that others are not normal?

You are one sick baastaard "RayHole"!
aiweiwei

Australia

#247 Nov 28, 2012
J
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like dr fumanchu, hiding in the basement of some chimese restaurant in china town. Any plan for world domination? may be you should ask blue fairy to turn you into a real boy, a real german boy to start with.
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#249 Nov 29, 2012
He sounds about 14 years old.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#250 Nov 29, 2012
"snowfake"!

STILL hiding like a coward?

Tee hee!

:)
Mike Marciniak

Cloquet, MN

#251 Jan 6, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
There are a lot of negatives about China these days at FOX News. You guess it, it is not white America that is saying it but Asian Americans, led by the "China Expert" ,Gordon Chang. They say that China's economy is collapsing, apartments and homes and bldgs are vacant, homes sales way down, pollution is killing China, the new leadership is too old and outdated, and the people do not have enough to eat. GC believes that there will be a great uprising soon. I do not see it this way but who am I to argue against these so-called China experts who are Chinese by heritage and have relatives and connections in China.
I fully agree that China is about 5 years, maybe a few months more from having to borrow money from us, or someone else, they still have unfinished, unpaid for, and now not filled with anything approximately 22,000 buildings, with 58 billion Sq ft, that will just be sitting about the time their finished, if they get finished.
They have a body of people twice the size of the ENTIRE USA, that will be 65 in the next 15 years, and I see disaster looming, for them not for us, we made it 100 years without them, and besides wallmart, we dont need them. We have a half a billion people in South America that would just love to take China's place in the manufacturing sector, and with smaller shipping costs from there, you can PUT YOUR MONEY ON BRAZIL, ANY BETTERS ?
Mike Marciniak

Cloquet, MN

#252 Jan 6, 2013
aiweiwei wrote:
J<quoted text>
you sound like dr fumanchu, hiding in the basement of some chimese restaurant in china town. Any plan for world domination? may be you should ask blue fairy to turn you into a real boy, a real german boy to start with.
Hiel ! I fully agree comrade. What was your name and location again ? our wall made it a little fuzzy. LOL
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#253 Jan 7, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely. Back in 2001, Gordon Chang predicted China would collapse in 2006. How did that work out?
Gordon Chang's latest prediction is the Chinese government would collapse within this year. Get ready to laugh at that fool on Dec. 31.
Still laughing...
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#254 Jan 7, 2013
Mike Marciniak wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully agree that China is about 5 years, maybe a few months more from having to borrow money from us, or someone else, they still have unfinished, unpaid for, and now not filled with anything approximately 22,000 buildings, with 58 billion Sq ft, that will just be sitting about the time their finished, if they get finished.
They have a body of people twice the size of the ENTIRE USA, that will be 65 in the next 15 years, and I see disaster looming, for them not for us, we made it 100 years without them, and besides wallmart, we dont need them. We have a half a billion people in South America that would just love to take China's place in the manufacturing sector, and with smaller shipping costs from there, you can PUT YOUR MONEY ON BRAZIL, ANY BETTERS ?
Who cares about you? China becomes the world's largest importer next year.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#255 Jan 15, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
These new leaders are what we called technocrats.
They will help China progress very nicely.

Cover that up!
Free Tibet

United States

#256 Feb 19, 2013
Communist party enough is enough now is the time for u to realize and put an end to your greed. Otherwise in comming years u will fall very bad economically that u will take centuries to recover coz ur communist foundation is not so strong it can collapse anytime . Once Tibet , Xinjiang and inner mongolia rise u cannot stop them. Greedy communist everybody in this world know they are completely different from china.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese national anthem is a provocation agains... 4 hr It is so Amazing 53
Japanese are racist, sexist, and arrogant (May '13) 4 hr It is so Amazing 317
obama in india 7 hr It is so Amazing 3
china should invade india now 16 hr human 16
why are the northern chinese so tall and superior? (Sep '12) 20 hr Romanian 19
Which race is the most greedy? (Jun '12) Mon kiki 38
Bronze bathtub faucets for a big sale Sun Bradoa 1
More from around the web