Baby formula exporter feeds Chinese d...

Baby formula exporter feeds Chinese demand

There are 4 comments on the The New Zealand Herald story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Baby formula exporter feeds Chinese demand. In it, The New Zealand Herald reports that:

Simon Page says Biopure Health's formula is sold only through its own website and network of stores in China.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Zealand Herald.

Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Well, if the incompetent and corrupt Chinese Communist Party cannot even regulate Baby Formula quality, New Zealand and other FREE COUNTRIES WITH LEGITIMATE ACCOUNTABLE GOVERNMENTS will step in to SAVE CHINA'S CHILDREN!

Because we in the West value human life.

And of course the Chinese Communist Party does not care how many Chinese babies die so long as it gets cash for the Cadres, as always!

I guess New Zealanders care more for Chinese than China's own government does!
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Hey!

Instead of just Baby Milk, let's put New Zealand in charge of forming an actual GOVERNMENT for China, instead of this shabby CCP warlord slave-state!

The Chinese people would be OVERJOYED and DANCE IN THE STREETS!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Mirolyuba wrote:
Hey!
Instead of just Baby Milk, let's put New Zealand in charge of forming an actual GOVERNMENT for China, instead of this shabby CCP warlord slave-state!
The Chinese people would be OVERJOYED and DANCE IN THE STREETS!
Why don't you go back to your world's largest democracy, India, and see how's that working out?
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Hey, "RayHole"!

Still DESPERATELY PRETENDING I'm "Indian" because you have lost yet again and can't handle the truth about CHINA?

HA HA HA!

What a brainless, robotic CCP loser you are!

Why don't you lackeys of the Chinese Communist Party go back to marching around chanting Maoist slogans, destroying China's culture, killing and terrorizing the peasants, and beating up old scholars who dare speak the truth about how misguided and idiotic you CCP traitors are?

Those are the only things you Marxist fuhk-ups and mass-murderers are actually good at! Clearly, you are too crude, corrupt and ignorant to even handle the issue of safe milk for China's children!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) 17 hr Poscer 17
United States Crushes China in 2016 Summer Olym... Mon Leonard 68 1
News The Chinese admiral who spread Islam across Sou... Aug 21 Khan 2
Are Asians Inherently Smarter? (Apr '12) Aug 19 Yourhusband 130
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Aug 16 Free Tibet 1,705
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) Aug 15 JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE 130
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Aug 12 Fellow American 2,556
More from around the web