Cambodian PM heads to China for Boao Forum, official visit

Apr 6, 2013 Full story: Xinhuanet 42

Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen, accompanied by a group of senior government officials and businesspeople, on Saturday left for China to attend the 2013 Boao Forum for Asia in Hainan province and for an official visit.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“peace talk”

Since: May 09

DC State

#1 Apr 6, 2013
i bet he will come back with more weapon add to military.
Hope

San Francisco, CA

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Yeah. Preparation is good since Cambodian may be heading to another proxy war. It is sad when you are being used. Poor soldiers have no choice.
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Hope wrote:
Yeah. Preparation is good since Cambodian may be heading to another proxy war. It is sad when you are being used. Poor soldiers have no choice.
Yeah! It is easy to blame the Cambodian because many fail to recognize that invention by PM Hun Sen has in fact save us.

1. Tell me who is ASEAN biggest client? Certainly not USA or even EU! It is China!

2. To most ASEAN nation that are not really involve in the argument with China, the whole episode has LITTLE meaning to them!

3. In support a code of ethic, they are more concern about CONFLICT among themselves. Even among the 5 claimant, there are so many overlapping claims with Vietnam being the most aggressive in the past.
Vietnam invaded, killed and kicked out the Filipino defenders from Spratly Island in Westcay and why didn't the Philippines bring this to the UN.
So what is Philippines real intention when it comes to China - a USA grand design and agenda proxy???
Take a look at the invasion of SABAH by Philippines and TERRORISM committed by them.
Even Singapore LSL in inviting USA to base her military in ASEAN has both Malaysia and Indonesia conflict in mind more than that from China.

4. Who is the biggest investors in ASEAN nowadays? Whether it is in Malaysia e.g. Iskandar Corridor or Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos or Thailand?

5. A matter of FINANCIAL history. Who saved ASEAN from the ASIAN currency crisis! While US bankers were involved with the destruction of ASIAN economies, REMEMBER REMEMBER China action save us. And George Soros had to retreat and lost his shirt after China intervenes in Hong Kong. Even the might GS has not got so much FUND to counter China.

SO in a way, you are right, it is SO VERY SAD when you tilted to the real and hidden CULPRIT innocently (because of the hyperbole term COMMUNIST)
and have NO MEMORY of the ASIAN FINANCIAL CRISIS that the hidden culprit intentionally designed for us in ASIA. To retard us! This is an ASIAN CENTURY, don't squander it away!
Hope

San Francisco, CA

#4 Apr 7, 2013
It is understood that Malaysia is full of Chinese ethnics with strong political and economic influence. The Malaysian ethnics understand the situation they are in so they tread the water carefully.

People said some battles are from the within.
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! It is easy to blame the Cambodian because many fail to recognize that invention by PM Hun Sen has in fact save us.
1. Tell me who is ASEAN biggest client? Certainly not USA or even EU! It is China!
2. To most ASEAN nation that are not really involve in the argument with China, the whole episode has LITTLE meaning to them!
3. In support a code of ethic, they are more concern about CONFLICT among themselves. Even among the 5 claimant, there are so many overlapping claims with Vietnam being the most aggressive in the past.
Vietnam invaded, killed and kicked out the Filipino defenders from Spratly Island in Westcay and why didn't the Philippines bring this to the UN.
So what is Philippines real intention when it comes to China - a USA grand design and agenda proxy???
Take a look at the invasion of SABAH by Philippines and TERRORISM committed by them.
Even Singapore LSL in inviting USA to base her military in ASEAN has both Malaysia and Indonesia conflict in mind more than that from China.
4. Who is the biggest investors in ASEAN nowadays? Whether it is in Malaysia e.g. Iskandar Corridor or Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos or Thailand?
5. A matter of FINANCIAL history. Who saved ASEAN from the ASIAN currency crisis! While US bankers were involved with the destruction of ASIAN economies, REMEMBER REMEMBER China action save us. And George Soros had to retreat and lost his shirt after China intervenes in Hong Kong. Even the might GS has not got so much FUND to counter China.
SO in a way, you are right, it is SO VERY SAD when you tilted to the real and hidden CULPRIT innocently (because of the hyperbole term COMMUNIST)
and have NO MEMORY of the ASIAN FINANCIAL CRISIS that the hidden culprit intentionally designed for us in ASIA. To retard us! This is an ASIAN CENTURY, don't squander it away!
Tell the Truth

Spanaway, WA

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Peaces wrote:
I'm not impressed with military aid. I want more economic development and humanitarian aid.

There has been too much suffering already. Cambodian people are sick of war. With more weapons in Hun Sen's hand, he will only use them to suppress and oppress his own people.
The Hijra Bashers

Ascot Vale, Australia

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Eta IndoMauritian grand pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #14 Jimmy Jim Jim McPoooFgayDOG serial ID THIEF Bremerton, WA the greater QUEEN and QUEER of many evils ADELAIDEANs) You him gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 3rd gender Hijra McpoooBigPoof always steal identity - no identity of your own, sewer rat MalbarCACA FUCKTURD bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs ale done gay bum secks TBA et to bane Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoys, vilain, degoutant HALF CASTE.

Rise fesse leve paket aller ta movais trou fesse bezere putrid MalbarCACA cochon noire marron FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kuta trash vermin kaka liki torma malbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI.
Baboons Control Agents

Ascot Vale, Australia

#9 Apr 8, 2013
The Hijra Bashers wrote:
DELETED
This is a Coolie Slave CACA langet tor ma Bozo hide myASS! Beady has a yellow mane.Derpy Hooves Carlsberg Guy Rainbow Dash Patron5 STU PIDEASS QUEEN BEE scooterman CASTRATO SCATAPOO THE GOOSE proud Arab chickyladyrentboy monkey Gesundheit!! Pillock the mullet *I* had itdeleted because it was unforgivably offensive Futwit MoucheslimepiCACA HINDUSTINK FUDDIheads PHAGGOT COWARD Rupert PIN DICK POOFTER MalbarCACA ASS LICKERs TWISTED DERANGED INSANITY artiste, FAGGOT IMPOSTOR F*CKWIT GREY PEGASUS PONY Neighing, Plagiarizing and VOMIT midget MalbarCACA POONJABii Sikh baboon deranged, demented, obsessed, moronic, cretinous NUTCASE MalbarCACA ID and posts KNICKERs FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL
SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs forever cowardly scum at work and VERMIN TOPIX PAID TROLL, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs and Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoys FREE ZONE.

KEEP OUT and

FOOKOFF.
MisterV

Lawrence, MA

#10 Apr 8, 2013
You Khmer ready for second Polpot-Khmer mix Chinese, yet?

If this time your second Polpot generations knock on the Vietnam's door again. You will have no jungle to hide.

I remembered 35 years ago. I tagged with 31th infantry brigade base at Siem Reap. Though the Polpot army were kicked to Thais jungle but there was strong resistance along Thai border.

On the night I led the 3rd platoon to pull security along the Thai border. That night I could not sleep so I and my comrade have some drinks. Suddenly we heard a woman voice scream. In the middile of the night, we rushed to follow the voice.

When we at the scene, we see a group of 5 polpot soldiers raping a Khmer girl. I took out the russian made colt, pulled the trigger, head shot the one standing nearby. The others too scare of us run back to jungle without pants.

When we came close to the scene, the girl was about 15 years old, a Chinese mixed Khmers. We took her to our base and gave her some hot soup she thanked us so much.

When the Viet army pulled back to Vietnam, the girl came with and a little boy and a bow of prahoc to thank us. I asked her if she had married she said no, the boy was the result of raping that night.

Poor girl, I could not do anything to help this poor girl. The only thing I did was putting a bullet through one of the boy fathers' head, the Polpot soldiers.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Peaces wrote:
hope they got em free. we do need more hi tech.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#12 Apr 8, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
You post two lies:

1. According to my reading, the South Vietnamese tricked the Philippines garrison on the island to a party. Half of them went to the party, half stayed to guard. There were some really sexy hookers at the party. Those soldiers who went to the party gloat about it over the phone. The other half abandoned post and joined the party.

The South Vietnamese troops sneaked the troops in and took over the island without a fight. Many believed that the UN will LoL'ing at such a lame incident, Philippines decided not to contest.

2. The recent incident at Sabah was not sanction by Philippine government nor by Philippine nation. It was committed by some Muslim extremists who intern want to separate from Philippines as well. You cannot say the Philippines did this or that.

And certainly you cannot say the Vietnamese killed the Philippines. That's a total lie. I think after hundred of years under the Mongolians, Manchurians, and then briefly under the brutal Japanese, the Chinese have degraded so much.
srangsi

Australia

#13 Apr 8, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
sound like CCP propaganda ,yes all chen-khmer will buy it but not khmer....
Tell the Truth

Spanaway, WA

#14 Apr 8, 2013
MisterV wrote:
You Khmer ready for second Polpot-Khmer mix Chinese, yet?
If this time your second Polpot generations knock on the Vietnam's door again. You will have no jungle to hide.
I remembered 35 years ago. I tagged with 31th infantry brigade base at Siem Reap. Though the Polpot army were kicked to Thais jungle but there was strong resistance along Thai border.
On the night I led the 3rd platoon to pull security along the Thai border. That night I could not sleep so I and my comrade have some drinks. Suddenly we heard a woman voice scream. In the middile of the night, we rushed to follow the voice.
When we at the scene, we see a group of 5 polpot soldiers raping a Khmer girl. I took out the russian made colt, pulled the trigger, head shot the one standing nearby. The others too scare of us run back to jungle without pants.
When we came close to the scene, the girl was about 15 years old, a Chinese mixed Khmers. We took her to our base and gave her some hot soup she thanked us so much.
When the Viet army pulled back to Vietnam, the girl came with and a little boy and a bow of prahoc to thank us. I asked her if she had married she said no, the boy was the result of raping that night.
Poor girl, I could not do anything to help this poor girl. The only thing I did was putting a bullet through one of the boy fathers' head, the Polpot soldiers.
Feel good made up story!
kongsi

Sydney, Australia

#15 Apr 8, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
are you CCP payroll receipient?
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#16 Apr 9, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
You post two lies:
1. According to my reading, the South Vietnamese tricked the Philippines garrison on the island to a party. Half of them went to the party, half stayed to guard. There were some really sexy hookers at the party. Those soldiers who went to the party gloat about it over the phone. The other half abandoned post and joined the party.
The South Vietnamese troops sneaked the troops in and took over the island without a fight. Many believed that the UN will LoL'ing at such a lame incident, Philippines decided not to contest.
2. The recent incident at Sabah was not sanction by Philippine government nor by Philippine nation. It was committed by some Muslim extremists who intern want to separate from Philippines as well. You cannot say the Philippines did this or that.
And certainly you cannot say the Vietnamese killed the Philippines. That's a total lie. I think after hundred of years under the Mongolians, Manchurians, and then briefly under the brutal Japanese, the Chinese have degraded so much.
Another paid TROLL online. If there is any truth in your fantasy, it demonstrated to us how useless PINOY army are?
Not worthy to be soldier! Now they trainned with the Americans which could be equally useless in the time of real war!

Whether the terrorists in Sabah is sanction by Philippines Aquino Regime or not is UNIMPORTANT as DEED not WORDS count. When Philippines openly expressed its real INTENTION of claiming SABAH, it shows a conniving and GREEDY NATION that condone TERRORISM.

LIES to you because your own distorted mindset leads you to believe you are another race which you are NOT!
A tiny Chihuahua like you cannot be an German Alsation by association!
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#17 Apr 9, 2013
kongsi wrote:
<quoted text>are you CCP payroll receipient?
Similarly are you paid by the CIA?

If you have something to say, write it down and express your thought to us instead of a SILLY one liner. That is what the trolls normally do like what you just did today?
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#18 Apr 9, 2013
srangsi wrote:
<quoted text>sound like CCP propaganda ,yes all chen-khmer will buy it but not khmer....
The reason why smaller nations like Laos, Kampuchea, Thailand are so close to China is because with TAIKO China around, the thug of the region Vietnam will behave herself otherwise she may be re-annex as ANNAM of China.

Why do you think China describe her invasion of Vietnam in 1979 as PUNISHING Vietnam. Because China is the Motherland and ANNAM was her former son who thinks they are really independent. Hahahaha

That is the hardcore POLITICS. Think about it!
Vietnamese SU30MKV are constantly locked on by patrolling Chinese fighters.

Why is Vietnam so silent nowadays? Why even Japan has to seek SOS what chance do you think a small nation in ASEAN have?

PEACE and a trustful bilateral ties with China appears to be the only option and if you engage and employed the other GORILLA across the Pacific, it is a little to far and too late. It will be over before it even begins.

Why do you think the current Chair of ASEAN is in Beijing to pay her homage and tribute to the new President of China?

That is another hardcore reality which is hard to swallow.
kongsi

Australia

#19 Apr 9, 2013
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why smaller nations like Laos, Kampuchea, Thailand are so close to China is because with TAIKO China around, the thug of the region Vietnam will behave herself otherwise she may be re-annex as ANNAM of China.
Why do you think China describe her invasion of Vietnam in 1979 as PUNISHING Vietnam. Because China is the Motherland and ANNAM was her former son who thinks they are really independent. Hahahaha
That is the hardcore POLITICS. Think about it!
Vietnamese SU30MKV are constantly locked on by patrolling Chinese fighters.
Why is Vietnam so silent nowadays? Why even Japan has to seek SOS what chance do you think a small nation in ASEAN have?
PEACE and a trustful bilateral ties with China appears to be the only option and if you engage and employed the other GORILLA across the Pacific, it is a little to far and too late. It will be over before it even begins.
Why do you think the current Chair of ASEAN is in Beijing to pay her homage and tribute to the new President of China?
That is another hardcore reality which is hard to swallow.
china got monies and bribe some asean leader for china advantage,how on earth you come to asean forum to propaganda? that why i asked you are the CCP payroll receipient?
btw when china have no monies to bribe asean leader will say bye bye...monies talk you know....
kongsi

Australia

#20 Apr 9, 2013
the history tell us that chen khmer create Genocide in Cambodia and who receive the benefit aftermath Chen-khmer again how many chen in the current gov?
how on earth chen in Malysia came cambodia to propaganda?
they think they own Cambodia or what?....
poor khmer

Australia

#22 Apr 10, 2013
give the land back to poor khmer,u are filthy rich b/crus you rob the land from the poor...
how much your salary per month? and how wealthy all of the bureaucrat ?...the wealth belong to all khmer....
China

Sydney, Australia

#23 Apr 10, 2013
poor khmer wrote:
give the land back to poor khmer,u are filthy rich b/crus you rob the land from the poor...
how much your salary per month? and how wealthy all of the bureaucrat ?...the wealth belong to all khmer....
Eh how old are you kid? That is life and that is POLITIC . Next time you need to talk a bit smarter .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Chinese Mind 3 min RayH 13
Can China solve its pollution problem? 7 min RayH 8
Remembering Tibet as an independent nation in Asia 20 min RayH 140
Free Tibet! Taiwan Independence! Democracy Now! 59 min RayH 43
China President wants to revive ancient route a... 1 hr RayH 1
Why are chinese people dirty and so unhygienic (May '12) 2 hr John the Wildman 838
Hong Kong rethinks rules after Alibaba IPO loss 11 hr kute bill 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••