Clarksville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

China, Japan heading towards war, says US Defence Secretary Leon Panetta

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/ch...
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Dance my puppets! Dance!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

USA back off this is japan's and china's dispute !
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous MKB wrote:
USA back off this is japan's and china's dispute !
I guess it is tough when you are friendless and have no allies or respect, and you face an adversary with powerful allies and global respect. Seems like you've lost before you even begin, doesn't it?

But I doubt the regime could survive this, so a better China will likely emerge soon afterwards.
china-is-not-ur- foe

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

impossible .china and japan wont be too stupid to go into war for a little island .how about the 4 islands occupied by Russia ? how about the vast South China sea ?
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Not impossible. The fraying Chinese regime is in desperate need of a distraction. It may roll the dice like the Argentinian Junta did.
Lawrence

Newcastle, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Japanese Government is still dreaming about Emperor Hirohito 70 years ago. They dreamt then that they were able to knock out USA navy. Now they are dreaming about that they are able to knock out Chinese navy. Shameful indeed what they did other Asian countries during that time. I dare to say that there will NOT be a Japan soon after they put the dream into realty!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

the people woke up but the governments haven't and its because of their stupidity that is going to drag us Aussies down into another war this time for the Japanese.
Baby China

Höst, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

China is just a little baby. How can it fight against the great Japan?
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

It is only the stupid, uneducated CCP leaders with their hands soaked in the blood of their own people who make China SOOOOO WEAK, that it appears to be a helpless baby.

A normal China would not even need this posturing to get a fair deal, but these CCP losers have already lost it all.
eotjlg

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

why should usa back up japan..usa casualty in world war 2 is 400,000 largest in history, usa soldier are torture by japan.
Jeff

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

eotjlg wrote:
why should usa back up japan..usa casualty in world war 2 is 400,000 largest in history, usa soldier are torture by japan.
Also, British, Canadian, and Indian POWs were totured cruelly by Japan.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

eotjlg wrote:
Perhaps because history and school books in China preach a rabid anti-American line, and in Japan the US is viewed as an ally now?

Once again China pays for tolerating the CCP dictatorship and its "special needs".
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Miro knows next to nothing about the CCP. China has not even fired a single shot but their business ppl in Japan are screaming at their gov't to cooperate with China. Japan's economy dropped by 18% just from two months of Chinese boycott.
Black men white women

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Japan ? Oops , south korean can tear Japan into small pieces
China China China

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

WW3 - China will be FLAT!!!!!!!!!!
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Snowflake wrote:
Miro knows next to nothing about the CCP. China has not even fired a single shot but their business ppl in Japan are screaming at their gov't to cooperate with China. Japan's economy dropped by 18% just from two months of Chinese boycott.
So just make up fake propaganda and everything will be fine?

Face facts, if this war happens it will be like the 1894 war. China, hampered by an incompetent senile leadership and with no allies, will be demolished by a nimble and powerful Japan with many allies and the support of the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••