#24 Aug 21, 2013
so what asian take over the world GO GO GO china, we china take over you
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#25 Aug 21, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
United States of Mexico.
There is no stopping this. No politician can't get serious about controlling our borders if they want to get the Latino vote. Latinos have more kids too so its just a matter of time. Also not enough Europeans want to emigrate here so projections show that we won't be a white majority country by 2050. There are some states that are going crazy about this and trying to tackle illegal immigration on their own but the Federal government has been preventing them from doing so. Canada is next.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#26 Aug 21, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no stopping this. No politician can't get serious about controlling our borders if they want to get the Latino vote. Latinos have more kids too so its just a matter of time. Also not enough Europeans want to emigrate here so projections show that we won't be a white majority country by 2050. There are some states that are going crazy about this and trying to tackle illegal immigration on their own but the Federal government has been preventing them from doing so. Canada is next.
More realistically, it's 2032.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#27 Aug 22, 2013
In the USA, Asians make up only 3% of America, they are not taking over America. Many Asians are quite poor in America, many lived in projects and quite a few are not college grads. 50% are in need of government aid. Rather you like it or not that is the truth, I see it with my own eyes.
Dave

Naperville, IL

#29 Jan 5, 2014
Snowflake wrote:
In the USA, Asians make up only 3% of America, they are not taking over America. Many Asians are quite poor in America, many lived in projects and quite a few are not college grads. 50% are in need of government aid. Rather you like it or not that is the truth, I see it with my own eyes.
Asians are actually over 5% of the population now. Over 50% of the ones 25 yrs old and over have college degrees- by far the largest % out of all groups in America. And Asians count less on the govt. than any other group. 50%??? Not even the neediest ethnic groups in America are that beholden to the govt. You need to know what you speak of before you speak and sound so foolishly.
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#30 Jan 5, 2014
China Seizes Three Tons Of Crystal Meth And 23 Tons Of Raw Materials

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-seizes-t...

NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#31 Jan 5, 2014
The Coming China Wars: Where They will be Fought, How They can be Won (English)

http://ocw.uci.edu/lectures/the_coming_china_...

http://ocw.uci.edu/getfile/the_coming_china_w...
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#32 Jan 5, 2014
The Coming China Wars by Peter Navarro

"DRUGS – China has managed to launch itself as the word’s biggest dope slinger. Historically it has always been a hot-bed for opiate trade, but all four of the extremely problematic hard drugs (cocaine, heroin, meth, X) come to market by way of China and it’s diaspora of triad gang networks around the world. China is also a leading producer and exporter of chemicals needed to create synthetic drugs (meth, X) in addition to actual production."

http://citizensourpuss.wordpress.com/2010/04/...
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#33 Jan 5, 2014
AVAILABLE NOW ON NETFLIX!

Death By China

From best-selling author and filmmaker, Peter Navarro, comes DEATH BY CHINA, a documentary feature that pointedly confronts the most urgent problem facing America today – its increasingly destructive economic trade relationship with a rapidly rising China. Since China began flooding U.S. markets with illegally subsidized products in 2001, over 50,000 American factories have disappeared, more than 25 million Americans can’t find a decent job, and America now owes more than 3 trillion dollars to the world’s largest totalitarian nation. Through compelling interviews with voices across the political spectrum, DEATH BY CHINA exposes that the U.S.-China relationship is broken and must be fixed if the world is going to be a place of peace and prosperity.

http://deathbychina.com/

Purple

Parramatta, Australia

#34 Jan 5, 2014
Asians won't take over America. The Latinos would. The Latinos are more volatile and violent than the Asians. The weakness of America is that it has to maintain its prosperity otherwise hardship will create chaos and break it up.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#35 Jan 6, 2014
Chinese will be the elite of the Country

while the whites will become like the blacks and Latinos...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#36 Jan 6, 2014
Purple wrote:
Asians won't take over America. The Latinos would. The Latinos are more volatile and violent than the Asians. The weakness of America is that it has to maintain its prosperity otherwise hardship will create chaos and break it up.
yes thats the general consensus... with China as well to maintain prosperity..

but to be objective... you had a situation where millions were put out of house and home... in 2008 and out of jobs in the USA, but there were hardly any riots

the greedy elite who knew what they were doing and their punishment was bailouts and bonus checks...

same thing happened in China where 100 thousand factories went out of business... and 20 million were left out of work... but you did not get many riots, most just went back to the farms

these days the China is basically telling its people it will sacrifice growth over the environment and a more balanced economy...

those Chinese who do not like it can always go to Africa along with the other million Chinese...

South East Asia....or virtually any other country in the world these days
Susan

Palo Alto, CA

#37 Oct 31, 2014
Oh! I was snubbed the second time by Indian women who does not know anything who made it to IT somehow with testing crap in India and now she comes here in my land USA and takes over my job. No mercy you know. Too many nasty games and to many stressful situations. Talks a whole lot od shit though.

I am back in market with 20+ years of experience with Masters in Computer science. Scared.

Already went through second degree back to school thing one job life with my partner last 7 years don't know if can do that again. Indians are killing us in USA. They are to IT as Ebola is to human life. And Indian women Man! it's like fear them and they win like we say fear not terrorist or they win but terrorism doesn't stop right.

There has to be weakness to Indians every monster had weak point where we can kill them. It has to be for Indians and their ways and games and all that shit. you know we have 2-3 million Indians made it to USA sitting on cash and want more took our ways how we build this working America after WWII. It was like " Hi ho hi ho...Off to work we go" Now Indians have sucked up everything from NASA to IT. NASA almost down to nothing IT will be very soon. Indians kill every good thing on planet. Like making babies. look at them they took all the special about it and killed it. And Attitude...Ohhh the attitude it's unfixable for them.

Man! I am going to stop now or else I will be here forever typing.

It's like that Simpsons episode where Homer eats Dr. Phil. If you talk about these things eventually they die. So talk of Indians doing to us so we can kill their ways and send them all back to INDIA.
Eduardo

Durango, Mexico

#38 Nov 4, 2014
Susan wrote:
Oh! I was snubbed the second time by Indian women who does not know anything who made it to IT somehow with testing crap in India and now she comes here in my land USA and takes over my job. No mercy you know. Too many nasty games and to many stressful situations. Talks a whole lot od shit though.
I am back in market with 20+ years of experience with Masters in Computer science. Scared.
Already went through second degree back to school thing one job life with my partner last 7 years don't know if can do that again. Indians are killing us in USA. They are to IT as Ebola is to human life. And Indian women Man! it's like fear them and they win like we say fear not terrorist or they win but terrorism doesn't stop right.
There has to be weakness to Indians every monster had weak point where we can kill them. It has to be for Indians and their ways and games and all that shit. you know we have 2-3 million Indians made it to USA sitting on cash and want more took our ways how we build this working America after WWII. It was like " Hi ho hi ho...Off to work we go" Now Indians have sucked up everything from NASA to IT. NASA almost down to nothing IT will be very soon. Indians kill every good thing on planet. Like making babies. look at them they took all the special about it and killed it. And Attitude...Ohhh the attitude it's unfixable for them.
Man! I am going to stop now or else I will be here forever typing.
It's like that Simpsons episode where Homer eats Dr. Phil. If you talk about these things eventually they die. So talk of Indians doing to us so we can kill their ways and send them all back to INDIA.
There are companies in USA which take IT workers from all over the world, exaggerate the experience in their curriculum vitaes and then sell the contracts to large companies in USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama faces looming trade row with China 3 hr Isis Tranny Bathr... 2
News Q&A about the market turmoil in China and beyond 9 hr Test 2
News China pollution scandal: air, water in school n... Apr 28 toxic China 1
News Today in History - Thursday, April 21 Apr 28 truth 5
News How China's Debt Fix Could Make Things Much Worse Apr 26 tricky gang no idear 1
News Michael Jackson theme park based on his Neverla... Apr 24 RIP Prince 1
China Is First Country Ever To Host Two Olympic... (Aug '15) Apr 24 China world 6
More from around the web