Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE TIME HAS COME

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2012
On the Rise of Asian Americans they noted that
"that Asians are the largest immigrant group in the nation, surpassing Hispanics. So it didn’t take long for Stephen Colbert to mock the report and the “threat” of Asian immigration. My favorite line of this segment was:“Nation, we’re getting boxed in. Mexicans do the jobs we don’t want to do and Asians do the jobs we’re not able to do.”

A-hhahhahahhahahahhahhahahahha haa!

GOOD One INDEED!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2 Jun 23, 2012
THE TIME HAS COME wrote:
"that Asians are the largest immigrant group in the nation, surpassing Hispanics. So it didn’t take long for Stephen Colbert to mock the report and the “threat” of Asian immigration. My favorite line of this segment was:“Nation, we’re getting boxed in. Mexicans do the jobs we don’t want to do and Asians do the jobs we’re not able to do.”
GOOD One INDEED!
Hope there's not an Apology from Congress 100 years from now for an "Asian Exclusion Act."
Ling Ling Qi

Beijing, China

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Excellent. I am happy to see that the Chinese obviously prefer representative Jeffersonian democratic Republicanism by an overwhelming majority to their own despotic, totalitarian eastern Communism.

The Chinese People have chosen.

American representative, electoral government is their choice.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Ling Ling Qi wrote:
Excellent. I am happy to see that the Chinese obviously prefer representative Jeffersonian democratic Republicanism by an overwhelming majority to their own despotic, totalitarian eastern Communism.
The Chinese People have chosen.
American representative, electoral government is their choice.
Good luck peddling that dysfunctional political system of yours to the Chinese, especially when the Chinese public can see it's obviously bringing your country down. Bi-partisan dead luck. Damn JOKE.
Ling Ling Qi

Beijing, China

#5 Jun 23, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck peddling that dysfunctional political system of yours to the Chinese, especially when the Chinese public can see it's obviously bringing your country down. Bi-partisan dead luck. Damn JOKE.
18,000,000 Asian Americans disagree with you.

No joke.
Sardar

Kozhikode, India

#6 Jun 23, 2012
THE TIME HAS COME wrote:
GOOD One INDEED!
The headline should be changed. It should be read as people from Asia are the largest immigrant group......
WANNABES

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jun 23, 2012
And when was the last time "Asian Americans" made it to the moon?

A-HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA
WANNABES

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jun 23, 2012
And when was the last time Asian Americans put the squeeze on Hollywood to cut the racism?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/filmblog/2009/...

tee hee
lct

Beijing, China

#10 Jun 23, 2012
Global garbage can.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#11 Jun 23, 2012
Ling Ling Qi wrote:
<quoted text>
No joke.
And 3 Billion Asians do not.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#13 Jun 23, 2012
Ling Ling Qi wrote:
<quoted text>
No joke.
And how many workable democracies are there in Asia? I can only think of Japan and S. Korea.
Jason Tam chink

Castro Valley, CA

#14 Feb 14, 2013
ASians will rule the world and crush your little civilization U FATASS AMERICANS EATING THEM BUrGERS ALL DAY
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#15 Feb 16, 2013
THE TIME HAS COME wrote:
GOOD One INDEED!
we’re getting boxed in. Mexicans do the jobs we don’t want to do and Asians do the jobs we’re not able to do.

^ LOL too funny
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#16 Feb 16, 2013
WANNABES wrote:
And when was the last time Asian Americans put the squeeze on Hollywood to cut the racism?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/filmblog/2009/...
tee hee
Source: DreamWorks could have saved U.S. jobs if they made 'Kung Fu Panda 3' in U.S., not in China
The Hollywood Reporter reported last week that DreamWorks Animation – founded by Hollywood heavyweights Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen – is set to lay off a portion of their 2,000-plus employee base.

Last August, DreamWorks Animation announced plans to develop a $3.1 billion cultural and entertainment district in Shanghai, in conjunction with a group of Chinese partners – complete with theaters, performance halls, restaurants, shops and an entertainment center decked out with a “Kung Fu Panda” theme. The projects has been billed rivaling New York’s Broadway and London’s West End.

“Kung Fu Panda 3”– a continuance to the wildly successful 3D slate of films based on a floundering panda who goes on to become a martial arts hero – will be produced in China by a new joint venture, Shanghai Oriental DreamWorks Film & Television Technology Co., and released in 2016.
DreamWorks will own 45 percent of the company, and the Chinese partners will hold 55 percent.
A rep for DWA did not respond to a comment request to confirm if work on the third installment is already underway, but a person familiar with production said that it most likely is, as such a film would take three to six years to make.

That source also said the potential forthcoming U.S. job losses could be linked to DreamWorks Animation’s growing developments in China.

But DreamWorks is not alone. Hollywood’s ties with China overall are continuing to grow, with studios like Walt Disney Co. and Relativity Media also inking deals.
“It’s proven that proceeding to China can save you tons of money on labor, machinery and space,” Adli said.

And according to our animation industry insider, it’s going to hit Americans who work in the niche area where it hurts.

“The entertainment business has long been dominated by the American industry,” said the source.“It’s a shame to see it being outsourced the same way manufacturing and other industries have also gone. There no longer seems to be any loyalty to the American brand.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/02/...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Chinese company buys AMC movie theater chain – USATODAY.com
If approved by U.S. and Chinese regulators, the $2.6 billion acquisition will create the world's largest theater group, the companies said. The move, China ...
usatoday30.usatoday.com/...05-21/china-compan...
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Wonderful news.

The western countries, specially the ones run by the white anglo-saxons are being screwed up anyways.

At the least, a Chinese takeover can't be any worse.
Fastback

United States

#20 Aug 20, 2013
Jason Tam chink wrote:
ASians will rule the world and crush your little civilization U FATASS AMERICANS EATING THEM BUrGERS ALL DAY
,,, look here fish head you and all,, all Asians wish they were white , you can buy a big house , a BMW , a resturant , have tons of cash , you'll never wake up and look in the mirror and see white , you can't buy white fish head
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#21 Aug 20, 2013
Asian are not taking over America. Latinos are. Demographically, we will be a Latin American country before the end of this century. Better start learning Spanish.
Brain Twister

Surrey, Canada

#22 Aug 20, 2013
THE TIME HAS COME wrote:
GOOD One INDEED!
The chinese and the east indians are taking it over
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#23 Aug 21, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
Asian are not taking over America. Latinos are. Demographically, we will be a Latin American country before the end of this century. Better start learning Spanish.
United States of Mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 1 hr Grinder1373 70
News Three Things to Know About Taiwan's President T... 8 hr TW_sugar_daddio 2
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) Dec 6 HOORAY FOR KOREA 42
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... Dec 6 TW_sugar_daddio 19
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Dec 4 Sarah 241
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... Dec 4 Trump s Birtherex... 6
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Dec 1 Fuckthechinese 2,558
More from around the web