Dallas, TX

#298 Oct 26, 2011
Free yo mama too,

1/2 Chinawomen are enslaved as sex workers or low labors,

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#299 Oct 26, 2011
bill wrote:
you silly little pervert, I am gonna boot your ass to the moon, for godzake , what were you thinking?? I should slap you with your own handbag
hey billy, you should try twice hard to send your Vietamese girl friend "to the Moon" while you still can or you will be not left with only 2 cm, hahahahahaha loser
Sinophilic

Moscow, Russia

#300 Apr 19, 2012
Tibet should be free of China!
Free china

United States

#301 Feb 18, 2013
Free loving people : peace . As far a china is concerned time is not far when their own people will throw the communist regime coz every ordinary Chinese is feeling shame of their own govt. History is witness no dictatorship or one sided rule has lasted. Communist china think they achieve super power in the world but what is that use of power which is gain from sucking innocent life . Murder of human rights.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#302 Feb 19, 2013
H Watson wrote:
Free Annam!
Free Hawaii!
Free Okinawa!
Free Gansu!
Free Szechewan!
Free Queensland!
Free Taipei!
Free Tibet!
And Free Quebec!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#303 Feb 19, 2013
Free china wrote:
Free loving people : peace . As far a china is concerned time is not far when their own people will throw the communist regime coz every ordinary Chinese is feeling shame of their own govt. History is witness no dictatorship or one sided rule has lasted. Communist china think they achieve super power in the world but what is that use of power which is gain from sucking innocent life . Murder of human rights.
How's your human rights abuses going in Afghanistan?
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#304 Feb 19, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your human rights abuses going in Afghanistan?
How are your human rights abuses in China going?
Save dogs

United States

#305 Feb 19, 2013
People in Xinjiang , Tibet, Mongolia listen this is an important announcement don't let ur dogs outside coz they are communist are filling ip their power which they get by eating dogs. Don't let this happen otherwise they will become out of ur reach for independence. From my side I hav already infirmities about this to WWF stating dogs are in danger of becoming a rare species on the earth .........
Save dogs

United States

#306 Feb 19, 2013
Innocent people in Xinjiang, Tibet and Mongolia listen I hav an important announcement don't let ur dogs outside coz communist china greed are growing more and to get power they believe they need dogs meat it was once told by Mao zedong before he died dog meat is my secret . From my side I already informed WWF about dogs becoming rare species on the earth.........
Free Tibet

United States

#307 Feb 19, 2013
Little drops of water makes the mighty ocean likewise with each and every small efforts, sacrificies we will make it till free Tibet . "No matter how harder the wind of evil may blow but it can never extinguish the flame of the truth". Will show the world that Tibetan are the one who collapse china into pieces
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#308 Feb 19, 2013
Free Tibet wrote:
Little drops of water makes the mighty ocean likewise with each and every small efforts, sacrificies we will make it till free Tibet . "No matter how harder the wind of evil may blow but it can never extinguish the flame of the truth". Will show the world that Tibetan are the one who collapse china into pieces
Well, that's nicely put.
Peace

United States

#309 Feb 19, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's nicely put.
. Thanks my fren. We Tibetan hav started our journey from the land of the GANDHI who hav conquered every hearts in the world unlike mao zedong falsely occupied others territory and killed thousands of innocent who is not even admire by most Chinese themselves . With the blessing of the INDIA and the Indian people we will prevail from these dark period coz GANDHIJI has make the way very clear we only need to walk on his path, the way is very clear. FREE TIBET
Carlos

New York, NY

#310 May 6, 2013
Fuckthechinese wrote:
Set them FREE!!!!! The world is with them to fight People's Republic of China!
Well-said, Indonesian brother! Free them all, may God destroy the Communists forever!
WEAK STUPID CCP

Surrey, Canada

#311 May 6, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
And Free Quebec!
They are free already, stupid.

Shanghai, China

#312 May 6, 2013
WEAK STUPID CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
They are free already, stupid.
How is your innocent people's body dissembling business going mirotard?
Zhang

New York, NY

#314 May 7, 2013
FREE Tibet, FREE CHINA!
CCP is DYING

Surrey, Canada

#315 May 7, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your innocent people's body dissembling business going mirotard?
Are you admitting that your Chinese Communist Party is murdering Chinese in order to steal their organs and sell them for profit?

What a shameless scumbag you are.

Does it make you feel like a big man for a few seconds to endorse the mass-murders of Chinese and lick the CCP boot like the grovelling dog you in fact are?

Shanghai, China

#316 May 8, 2013
CCP is DYING wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you admitting that your Chinese Communist Party is murdering Chinese in order to steal their organs and sell them for profit?
Does it make you feel like a big man for a few seconds to endorse the mass-murders of Chinese and lick the CCP boot like the grovelling dog you in fact are?
I am admitting that you are a scumbag mirotard, you should be grounded to feed chicken
CCP makes CHINA STUPID

Port Moody, Canada

#317 May 8, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
I am admitting that you are a scumbag mirotard, you should be grounded to feed chicken

What a lowlife idiot!

You're so dumb you don't know the difference between "mediation" and "meditation" but you are ready to threaten and murder Chinese at any time and use the corpses to feed the rest of China....such a typical CCP lumpenproletariat bad of shiht!

You HAVE TO SUPPORT the CCP because you're too dumb to be accepted anywhere else! What a LOSER!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 2 hr WORMDRUGABEMIDEBD... 162
News Taipei's maverick mayor sparks backlash over Ch... 7 hr TehO 29
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) 23 hr Yea 9
Poll Chinese girls likes Indian men and try to get s... (Oct '10) Thu BONNIE WANG 333
News On This Day: People's Republic of China Replace... Thu bobs56 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Wed swedenforever 32
News China uses abortion pill to cut gerbil population (Mar '09) Mar 25 dragoon70056 27
More from around the web