Next Last
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Chinese children 'killed in Guangxi Zhuang axe attack'

Man kills six in China axe attack
Children hurt in Shanghai attack
China suffers new school killings

A man armed with an axe has killed three children and injured another 13 at a childcare centre in southern China, state-run media reports.

The man rushed into the centre in the autonomous region of Guangxi Zhuang in the middle of the day and began slashing the children, Xinhua said.

The age of the victims has not yet been reported.

A man identified only as Wu was later arrested by police in Pingnan county in connection with the attack.

A police investigation is now under way.

The killings come despite raised security around Chinese childcare centres and schools following a spate of similar attacks in recent years.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Again!

I think this is caused by the sick culture in the Chinese Communist Party slave-state. People are driven to madness by being forced to live their lives as degraded slaves of the CCP, and eventually just go ballistic and want to destroy the whole sick CCP culture, and so attack children who are the future.

Poor China.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Mirolyuba wrote:
Again!
I think this is caused by the sick culture in the Chinese Communist Party slave-state. People are driven to madness by being forced to live their lives as degraded slaves of the CCP, and eventually just go ballistic and want to destroy the whole sick CCP culture, and so attack children who are the future.
Poor China.
Miro-tard: They didn't get you at the Mall shooting in Canada?
Stranger

Malaysia

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Mirolyuba wrote:
Again!
Poor China.
No it isn't. It's caused by rich kids and the Hukou system which denies certain peoples children the right to an easier life. As we know, children are like the parents investment too in China.

It's a form of intense hatred of the rich and the privileges their children have.

I was working in Min hang when the Shanghai one happened.

It's attacking rich kids,not the future.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. It's caused by rich kids and the Hukou system which denies certain peoples children the right to an easier life. As we know, children are like the parents investment too in China.
It's a form of intense hatred of the rich and the privileges their children have.
1,339 million people in China, there's bound to be a few sickos. Just 30 million in Canada, and look how twisted Miro is.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is really an attack on the Chinese Communist Party master class, you think?

Hmmmm.

You may be right.
Stranger

Malaysia

#7 Sep 21, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
1,339 million people in China, there's bound to be a few sickos. Just 30 million in Canada, and look how twisted Miro is.
Miro is right though. There have been several examples of this strange crime.

It's called ' a growing trend'.

It's symptomatic of...

Just don't be afraid Ray. I respect you. But don't lie to yourself. I know China and you know China. It's not a numbers game.
Stranger

Malaysia

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Mirolyuba wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is really an attack on the Chinese Communist Party master class, you think?
Hmmmm.
You may be right.
Of course it is. You know Cachement Areas in Canada and how they affect housing prices? How the best schools bet kids into the best colleges then best unis?

Chinese have xiao or filial piety. A good son can buy his dad a house or work abroad.

It s against the master class. Chinese compete for schools on day 0.

My school ; fourteen year olds have eight forty five minute classes seven days a week with only five classes on Sunday. They go to bed at eleven and wake up at six thirty. That was a good school in Nanjing.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Miro is right though. There have been several examples of this strange crime.
It's called ' a growing trend'.
It's symptomatic of...
Just don't be afraid Ray. I respect you. But don't lie to yourself. I know China and you know China. It's not a numbers game.
Copycat killings. Nothing new.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is. You know Cachement Areas in Canada and how they affect housing prices? How the best schools bet kids into the best colleges then best unis?
Chinese have xiao or filial piety. A good son can buy his dad a house or work abroad.
It s against the master class. Chinese compete for schools on day 0.
My school ; fourteen year olds have eight forty five minute classes seven days a week with only five classes on Sunday. They go to bed at eleven and wake up at six thirty. That was a good school in Nanjing.
And a lot of LOSERS out there.
Stranger

Malaysia

#11 Sep 21, 2012
People kill in order to copy? Copy cat feelings.

What other copy cat killings have there been?
Stranger

Malaysia

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Oh I see. So ypu admit its a poor versus rich thing.

The economically dispossessed are losers. To be rich is glorious. Losing the common touch comrade?
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Stranger wrote:
People kill in order to copy? Copy cat feelings.
What other copy cat killings have there been?
All those kids getting slashed in 2010. A series of copy cats.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#14 Sep 21, 2012
Yes.

Hatred of the Chinese Communist Party master class is widespread and increasing in China.
Stranger

Malaysia

#15 Sep 21, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
All those kids getting slashed in 2010. A series of copy cats.
I love the logic.

Yes I know what copy cat means Ray. I got an education in England so I can think outside he box; I'm asking you what other copy cats ave their been? I.e.( to make it easier for you) in banks or hospitals or other serial patterned killings of a certain type of person I.e. woman, toddler,teacher etc.
GAY BOB

Marble Falls, TX

#16 Sep 21, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
And a lot of LOSERS out there.
And you being one of the bigger ones!

You post all day and night, must be a little cramped in that flat...

Take a sniff of that fresh AIR, WOW that will be bad for your lungs!!!
Stranger

Malaysia

#17 Sep 21, 2012
I apologise for my comment above. You may have sounder logic than any Englishmen or me!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#18 Sep 21, 2012
GAY BOB wrote:
<quoted text>
And you being one of the bigger ones!
You post all day and night, must be a little cramped in that flat...
Take a sniff of that fresh AIR, WOW that will be bad for your lungs!!!
If you're rich, you can do this.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#19 Sep 21, 2012
If you are a traitor to China stealing a civil servant's wage while posting lies for the Chinese Communist Party at a nickel a pop, you can do this.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#20 Sep 21, 2012
I expect we will see more of these attacks on the children of the Chinese Communist Party warlord dictators.

It is the only way their Chinese slaves can hurt them I guess.

"Stranger" may be right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China warns people to shun practise of Islam, s... 1 hr Vote UKIP 4
News Pink Panther actor Burt Kwouk dies aged 85 Tue Old Sam 1
Are Northeast Indians ethnically same as Chinese? (Feb '10) May 22 we R not filthy I... 77
News College student detained in China for allegedly... May 20 Test 2
Are Chinese Barbaric? (Nov '07) May 17 suzlesterbeach 692
News Palestinian protester shot by Israeli troops dies (Aug '15) May 17 idf 11
News Analysis: Natural Gas, NOT Green Energy, Caused... May 16 JPADEA 2
More from around the web