Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Lion wrote:
stalin rule HK
Worse! Stalin is a corpse, while the CCP still clings to existence, and is likely dangerous in its death throes ......
Lion L

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Chan987 wrote:
Hong Kong plans to spend additional HK$20 billion per year on social welfare, education, etc.
Where does this money come from?
Just print it.
Rich Man X

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Came back from a Government talk in Beijing.

"you are encouraged to make money to develop the third tier cities."
Waken Up Lions

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Rich Man X wrote:
Came back from a Government talk in Beijing.
"you are encouraged to make money to develop the third tier cities."
It is difficult to hate a Party when it tells and helps one to get richer.

CCP learned much from the Singapore model - state capitalism?
CCP is HATED in HK

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Waken Up Lions wrote:
CCP, with all its faults, has implemented Mutual Credits. Both itself and its trading partners benefited.
There were no Colonial wars, selling opium, bombing or economic exploitation.
Since Mutual Credits is a win-win scenario, it will continue to grow. No wonder China will be the number 1 economic power within the next 20 years.
CCP found the magic formula.....
The only way to derail it is WAR.(War with Japan?) Chinese are not stupid. CCP leaders listen via Internet (and Super Democracy?)
There WERE insane political campaigns, famine created by mismanagement, a system of political terror, and millions had their lives destroyed or were murdered, however.

You're "ok" with THAT, eh?

You think the CCP mass-murderers should walk free and be richly rewarded for killing so many Chinese?

So you are some sort of immoral beast who has been purchased by the CCP now?

Pity you are such an enemy of the Chinese people.

But your little opium dreams of CCP victory over all mankind are only funny, in light of the realities of Factional War and corruption in your CCP, that is obviously right behind the DPRK in the race to see which obsolete and crude system will collapse first.

After all, anyone who has to pose as two people here to carry on a boring, plastice Chinese Communist Party love-in is obviously a big joke!
Lion W

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

After some thought, I believe that your explanation of Mutual Credits is inaccurate. There were no actual currency changing hands.

However, the concept of increasing trade in both directions is correct.

When Country X wants to buy goods from China, the China Development Bank loans the money - with some collateral such as contract to sell raw materials to China. That undermines the function of IMF and World Bank.

There is no need to borrow from IMF or World Bank to get US dollars to conduct the trade - just borrow from China, the trading partner.

The end result is the same. Win-win.
Lion W

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

When the trading partners are the Chinese State Enterprises, the confidence factor will be high.

Exim funds foreign infrastructure projects. That strategic move cannot be repeated by private companies of other Nations.

The rules of the game will change. Governments will step in "International
trading arrangements". The trading units will not be individual companies. They will be trade deleagations backed by Governments.
Waken Up Lions

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Lion W wrote:
When the trading partners are the Chinese State Enterprises, the confidence factor will be high.
Exim funds foreign infrastructure projects. That strategic move cannot be repeated by private companies of other Nations.
The rules of the game will change. Governments will step in "International
trading arrangements". The trading units will not be individual companies. They will be trade deleagations backed by Governments.
Good observation. Singapore is a simpler model to follow. Developing Country Governments will help their Companies.
Lion W

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Planned Economy making a come-back?

With computer modeling, mutual credits, University Educated Officials, think tanks and Internet, the plans are much better.

Pendulum swings away from free Market?
Lion W

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

The Chinese Currency RMB or Yuan will be the preferred currency to hold in reserve. It is almost guaranteed to appreciate against the dollar.

China can easily persuade other Countries to do Mutual Credits or Currency Swaps.(You stimulate my economy and I stimulate yours. No debts. I give my currency to you for you to buy my goods/services and vice versa.) Bilateral trade will grow at planned level. Before too long, RMB will supplement or rival the US Dollar as the “reserve currency”.

Brilliant! The economist who thought of Mutual Credits deserves a Nobel Prize.
CCP is USELESS and DYING

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Lion W wrote:
Planned Economy making a come-back?
With computer modeling, mutual credits, University Educated Officials, think tanks and Internet, the plans are much better.
Pendulum swings away from free Market?
Say, dummy, you DO KNOW that planned economies have FAILED TOTALLY everywhere they have been tried, and that the DPRK Kommunist Kingdom and most IMPOVERISHED NATION in East Asia is the ONLY ONE LEFT?

Too busy talking to yourself like a clown to have noticed, eh?
CCP are Childish Liars

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Lion W wrote:
The Chinese Currency RMB or Yuan will be the preferred currency to hold in reserve. It is almost guaranteed to appreciate against the dollar.
China can easily persuade other Countries to do Mutual Credits or Currency Swaps.(You stimulate my economy and I stimulate yours. No debts. I give my currency to you for you to buy my goods/services and vice versa.) Bilateral trade will grow at planned level. Before too long, RMB will supplement or rival the US Dollar as the “reserve currency”.
Brilliant! The economist who thought of Mutual Credits deserves a Nobel Prize.
I see! What planet is THAT happening on?

Is it the one of the space aliens wgho abducted you and used those unspeakable probes on you?

On earth:

Turning the RMB into real money would put real money into the hands of Chinese citizens and destroy the Chinese Communist Party regime, so it will not happen before the CCP is disposed of.

There is a REASON the Yuan makes up a PATHETIC 1% of world currency trades while the USD is 44% and even the Canadian Dollar and Mexican Peso each make up over 2%, stupid .....
CCP Cold War

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Hong Kong belong to CCP.

Hong Kong will never be really free society.
Lion W

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

The Mutual Credit or Currency Swap agreements usually have a time limit. That will help to encourage the Meaningful Economic Activities to happen within that time frame.
Lion S

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

The Mutual Credit you described is slightly different from the traditional Currency Swap.

Mutual Credit Arrangements are done by Governments. They have political motives behind - not purely financial.....
Waken Up Lions

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Internal Mutual Credits

Normally, we think of “Mutual Credits” as between Governments. We can use the same concept within a Country. Two local Governments with the blessing of the Central Government, can do the same thing.

Region A gives $X to Region B to buy its goods and services. Region B does the same. Region B can be poor. Region A Companies are assured that the Region B Companies will have the money to pay as that money is already “in the Bank”.

A Country has to print money for its Citizens to become wealthy. The Central Government can supply the money to Region B and/or Region A first. Region B can copy Region A – with the Companies in Region A very eager to help.

It is like – plan the Meaningful Economic Activities between the two Regions. The Central Government will supply/print the money to facilitate such increases in MEA. Both Regions will be wealthier.

This is a variation of “increase the money supply to match the increase in Meaningful Economic Activities”. So long as China can stimulate its people or Companies to increase MEA, more money can be supplied to make its citizens wealthier.

Planned Economics!
Lion C

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

election creat chaos , look at philippines , thailand and other

let joseph stalin and vladimir lenin appoint the governer
Lion W

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Internal Mutual Credit is too complicated.

Develop Model farms, Model Cities and replicate.
Waken Up Lions

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Lion W wrote:
Internal Mutual Credit is too complicated.
Develop Model farms, Model Cities and replicate.
Agreed. Use Mutual Credits only for Governments.
Lion W

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Is it a good idea to let all Citizens know the following:

(1) Governments can and should increase the money supply in step with the increase of Meaningful Economic Activities. All Citizens can be wealthier.

(2) With Mutual Credits, Government A gives some of its currency (print if needed) to Government B and vice versa. You stimulate my economy and I stimulate yours. Trade with many nations can increase in a planned fashion. Every Nation can use its unique advantage to benefit itself and the rest of the World.

(3) One World, one Dream will become reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••