First Prev
of 2
Next Last
McQuan

Sandy, UK

#21 May 3, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Turkey success look it up .
Success, sure...Turkey one of the vulnerable 5 countries most likely to downgrade or crash...along with Brazil, India, Indonesia and South Africa

Yes...you read it right...Turkey, India and Indonesia. US is tapering its QE to drain these countries of capital.

Full article: http://www.euromoney.com/Article/3301436/Indo...
Taizong

Gloucester, Canada

#23 May 3, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>I guess Turkeys success was because of China Lol! Don't bet on it .
What Turkish success?
Apart from the GDP figures on paper, Turks are still emigrating in large numbers to wealthier western countries to work as menial labour.
If that is what a successful Turkey looks like, then what would a Turkey with a failed economy look like?
Taizong

Gloucester, Canada

#25 May 3, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! The Greeks ,British ,Russians and Germans are migrating to Turkey these days .
Yeah right!!
And I am supposed to believe that all these westerners are coming to Turkey in large numbers to take up the menial jobs that were left vacant by large number of Turks that left Turkey for western countries like Germany, France, UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium etc.

LOL!!
McQuan

Sandy, UK

#26 May 3, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! The Greeks ,British ,Russians and Germans are migrating to Turkey these days .
Eh..don't get it wrong, we only go there for cheap holiday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
an indian pervert rapes a JAPANESE tourist in j... 11 hr Drgunzet 98
Topix forums for Korea and Japan FINALLY shuts ... 22 hr TehO 37
Locals celebrate Chinese New Year 22 hr So real asian 2
Is China headed for a wider anti CCP insurgency? (May '14) Wed Triple C 93
China to Spain cargo train: Successful first 16... Wed RayH 1
China vs India :- who will win if up in arms ag... Wed DiLuWa 49
Indonesia is using Chinese radars to spy on Aus... Wed The return of Ott... 1
More from around the web