Vietnam PM seeks regional unity as Ch...

Vietnam PM seeks regional unity as China pushes maritime claims

There are 127 comments on the Reuters story from May 31, 2013, titled Vietnam PM seeks regional unity as China pushes maritime claims. In it, Reuters reports that:

Vietnam's prime minister called for unity among Southeast Asian countries as China asserts its claims to the energy-rich South China Sea, warning that any conflict could disrupt international trade and the global economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
usa willsend them back

UK

#1 May 31, 2013
is it very difficult for vietnam to seeking help to united against china in the Asian region,

vietnam was a small country,, still developing slowly comparing like Japan that was a world away.

so vietnam need to seat back and relax for the time being,,

don't drage the country in to hard situation at this stage,,.

let the other go first,,those they has what they need to do the job,,

vietnam got nothing at a moment,,
if the conflict begin,,then vietnam will never finding a way out for the next 40 years time,,

so accept it now vietnam,,
usa willsend them back

UK

#2 May 31, 2013
well china was rich,, powerful,,invested a round the world,,
comparing to Asian countries disputed with china on the sea,,

they just wasting they time,,

china treated them like the ants trying to rolling the sweet potatoes,

so just leaving this sea game behind,,and playing lands games with china,,you all might get a score with this contest other wise,,

it doesn't match with china on the sea,,
Hung

Ipswich, Australia

#3 May 31, 2013
very dificultfor Asean to united do to China corrupt other poor Asean state for china advantage
but Asean must unite for stable regional...
Asean Must unite for peace and prosperity...
tri dzung

Waterford, Australia

#4 May 31, 2013
usa willsend them back wrote:
is it very difficult for vietnam to seeking help to united against china in the Asian region,
vietnam was a small country,, still developing slowly comparing like Japan that was a world away.
so vietnam need to seat back and relax for the time being,,
don't drage the country in to hard situation at this stage,,.
let the other go first,,those they has what they need to do the job,,
vietnam got nothing at a moment,,
if the conflict begin,,then vietnam will never finding a way out for the next 40 years time,,
so accept it now vietnam,,
let assum if the robber try to rob your home u stay still? vn must do some thing to protect it territories vn can gether the interest parties to make object to unrightful tactic to steal the whole east sea... perhaps you wish vn intergrate to your mother land isn't it Ba Tau?we will not let that happen...
backy cry for help

UK

#5 Jun 1, 2013
tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>let assum if the robber try to rob your home u stay still? vn must do some thing to protect it territories vn can gether the interest parties to make object to unrightful tactic to steal the whole east sea... perhaps you wish vn intergrate to your mother land isn't it Ba Tau?we will not let that happen...

YOUR VISION DIDN'T VIEWING FAR ENOUGH.

you set out the example it does meaning any thing to the reality at the EAST SEA at this stage,,.

if you don't has the tools to do the job,,
so how you do it ?

7 big boys surrounding against,, you..

will you run and fight another day,, or stay there and die at a spot ,?

my mother land had been looser in the hands of hanoi backy chinese mixer races already,,

i already looser my home lands,, what else can i loosing,,?

i am not allow to buy a place to be at my vn,,

every time i came back to visitor my dad in vn ,, i must applying visa,.

only your people aren't..

so you want us to join with you against china and we get kill for nothing ?

we aren't stupid people like you think,,

we are willingly to die,,to defending the NATION where we living now rather than to supporting vn.

but vn treated us very bad then they treating their chinese enemy,,

so let them get on with the way they like,,not in my name,,

tri dzung

Waterford, Australia

#6 Jun 1, 2013
wait and see whom encircle who , Japan india and US and it allies will support and help the disavantages nations Japan help Philippines Burma vietnam and other south east asean to balance the treat.. vn must do every thing it can to protect it territories ...the way stay stil was far too long 38 years already and lost more and more only one way to stop the bully is to fight back.
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#7 Jun 1, 2013
tri dzung wrote:
wait and see whom encircle who , Japan india and US and it allies will support and help the disavantages nations Japan help Philippines Burma vietnam and other south east asean to balance the treat..
Why would all the democracies you mentioned help Vietnam, a communist country with little respect for human rights? Revolt against your communist government and we'll consider helping you after you've become a functioning democracy. Of all the claimant countries, you are the last one we would help because of your existing government. For example, how could we help you over democratic Taiwan?
tri dzung

Waterford, Australia

#8 Jun 1, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would all the democracies you mentioned help Vietnam, a communist country with little respect for human rights? Revolt against your communist government and we'll consider helping you after you've become a functioning democracy. Of all the claimant countries, you are the last one we would help because of your existing government. For example, how could we help you over democratic Taiwan?
taiwan might dripping to china arm now
one china policy will happen sooner...b,cos if taiwan side with china to get all south china sea and whole world will join force against your guide....if the political and strategic campatible and benefit and then all nations come together to help each other
example the west and Soviet join force to fought Hitler...every thing is possible right ?.....
backy cry for help

UK

#9 Jun 1, 2013
tri dzung wrote:
<quoted text>taiwan might dripping to china arm now
one china policy will happen sooner...b,cos if taiwan side with china to get all south china sea and whole world will join force against your guide....if the political and strategic campatible and benefit and then all nations come together to help each other
example the west and Soviet join force to fought Hitler...every thing is possible right ?.....

another wrong against.

RUSSIAN against Germany because Germany attacked them,

china will eat them all,if any nation those determent to entering in to any conflict with china,,

they will acting like JAPANESE TROOPS invasion-ed all of ASIAN COUNTRIES SINCE 1942,,

TAKING IT OR LEAVE IT,,

French Germany ALREADY fall in to China arms with the China YUAN,,

AS YOU KNOWN EVERY RICH INDIVIDUAL IN AMERICAN,,HAD INVESTED IN TO CHINESE SHARE,,

VN Philippine Taiwan,,
JUST LIKE A CHICKENS SHIT DROPPING IN TO THE SEA,,

tri dzung

Waterford, Australia

#10 Jun 1, 2013
backy cry for help wrote:
<quoted text>.
another wrong against.
RUSSIAN against Germany because Germany attacked them,
china will eat them all,if any nation those determent to entering in to any conflict with china,,
they will acting like JAPANESE TROOPS invasion-ed all of ASIAN COUNTRIES SINCE 1942,,
TAKING IT OR LEAVE IT,,
French Germany ALREADY fall in to China arms with the China YUAN,,
AS YOU KNOWN EVERY RICH INDIVIDUAL IN AMERICAN,,HAD INVESTED IN TO CHINESE SHARE,,
VN Philippine Taiwan,,
JUST LIKE A CHICKENS SHIT DROPPING IN TO THE SEA,,
trade yes but not security vn and philippines are not treat to any one but china does any one in b/cos of their own interest if they feel treat and then security more precious then trade...look at japan move ....you know Japan have more invest in china the small state in Asean but look at them move you will understand my point.
backy cry for help

UK

#11 Jun 1, 2013
what is your point regarding vn and china at a moment ?

you knew that vn had nothing can capable to dealing with china,

will you going to die to get a looser with china,?

or you mean you like to using some other to join with vn against china,,
like vietcong used them Ethnic minorities in vn before 1975 against south vn an American force,,?

no that won't a case any more my friend.
backy cry for help

UK

#12 Jun 1, 2013
vn must taking maximum precaution in this regard,,

when you are success,
then the other trying to disturbing you by doing every thing,,talking nice,, talking positive,,in order to set a bad game for you to play,,

the loosing game they fabricating for you to play to get looser and suffer.

you can't trust your self how on earth you can trust the other.

Brave Vienamese

France

#13 Jun 1, 2013
Vietnam has many times in the past beaten China. Only one thing Vietnamese People should do is that they have to unite together. if they do so China will be chased out of South East Sea.
backy cry for help

UK

#14 Jun 1, 2013
vn has defeated china,, that is in the past,,

now the time had very difference,, they had technology,,they can producing weapons,, they had financial secure,,

vn,, don't has what they need to confrontation with any contest with them as we clearly seen it,.

so just taking time,,vn,,don't jumping in to the deep sea with out wearing your life jackets,,
Brave Vienamese

Germany

#15 Jun 1, 2013
backy cry for help wrote:
vn has defeated china,, that is in the past,,
now the time had very difference,, they had technology,,they can producing weapons,, they had financial secure,,
vn,, don't has what they need to confrontation with any contest with them as we clearly seen it,.
so just taking time,,vn,,don't jumping in to the deep sea with out wearing your life jackets,,
You are totally wrong.

China has always been stronger and bigger than Vietnam. But Vietnam has always in the end defeated China. Wait and see. The Chinese technology is only stolen from the Western waste.
backy cry for help

UK

#16 Jun 1, 2013
Brave Vienamese wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally wrong.
China has always been stronger and bigger than Vietnam. But Vietnam has always in the end defeated China. Wait and see. The Chinese technology is only stolen from the Western waste.

you picking up this information from your boss,?

you are only a little kid playing with the swinger in the play ground,,

but determent to talking adult business.
i want vn stay still,and i want vn must trying very hard to find the peaceful solution between the 2 neighbour friends,,.

i don't like to mentioning the past,,i just like vn preparing for the best future,,the best for vn and for every single countries in the Asian region..

phacker the wars,,

tri dzung

Australia

#17 Jun 1, 2013
look at syria now the supper power will determine out come the same with east sea if US Russia India and Japan will not let china have whole the east sea...and they will help other claimant to deter China advantage and if China determine aggressive to take whole east sea and then every nations will join and drage china down this is international issue not only between china and vn...vn will get help for sure vn not isolate like 1979...if China create war china will loose moore then gain...
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#18 Jun 1, 2013
Brave Vienamese wrote:
Vietnam has many times in the past beaten China. Only one thing Vietnamese People should do is that they have to unite together. if they do so China will be chased out of South East Sea.
War is a terrible thing. How do you measure victory? By territory gained or loss? By body bag count? Although we talk about how we lost the Vietnam War, the amount of suffering (dead, injured, property loss, environmental damage, etc.) endured by the Vietnamese far exceeded the suffering endured by Americans. If that is the kind of victory you're talking about, then you certainly have won many times before.
China heading to grave

Potomac, MD

#19 Jun 1, 2013
China heading to grave yard....China is being isolated by all countries. When the cheap labor is gone China will face social riots and that will destroy China and CCP completely!

U.S sees China like a Tiger in the cage!!!!!
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#20 Jun 1, 2013
In Cambodia, during the 1979-1989, twenty thousand South Vietnamese soldiers died because the North Vietnamese wanted to protect the Cambodian civilians. The good North Vietnamese commanders sent those evil South Vietnamese into Khmer Rouge traps to reduce the problems being caused by those evil South Vietnamese.

Don't forget to find opportunity to reduce the South Vietnamese. Then replace them with the better North Vietnamese.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Chinese Barbaric? (Nov '07) 2 hr Jynxie 693
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) Tue Poscer 17
United States Crushes China in 2016 Summer Olym... Mon Leonard 68 1
News The Chinese admiral who spread Islam across Sou... Aug 21 Khan 2
Are Asians Inherently Smarter? (Apr '12) Aug 19 Yourhusband 130
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Aug 16 Free Tibet 1,705
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) Aug 15 JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE 130
More from around the web