Chinese Tourists in Japan Ease Tensions

There are 20 comments on the Oct 22, 2012, The Epoch Times story titled Chinese Tourists in Japan Ease Tensions. In it, The Epoch Times reports that:

A cruise by 1,500 Chinese tourists from Shanghai, China to Japan, on Saturday has sparked a furious debate among Chinese netizens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Epoch Times.

RayH

Guangzhou, China

#127 Jan 1, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, yes. It has already slowed down and by the end of 2015 it will be a distant memory. That one is hard to call though, too many variables
Tighten your belt for another 3 years of hardship then.
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#128 Jan 1, 2013
USA Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese can't even make drywall. All the hard work, but producing crap doesn't make you better.
Produced by a German company located in China.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129 Jan 1, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
U should really think of revaluate what exactly is tighting belts in Norway and most of northern Europe as opposed to "prosperity" in China u know, better being underemployed in Europe then "middle class" with a full time job in China, u just dont't get the same qulity if any of public services.
lct

Beijing, China

#130 Jan 1, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
U should really think of revaluate what exactly is tighting belts in Norway and most of northern Europe as opposed to "prosperity" in China u know, better being underemployed in Europe then "middle class" with a full time job in China, u just dont't get the same qulity if any of public services.
so why you are crying out so loudly?

nobody in China is ever wante to be you.

Location hidden

#131 Jan 1, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
According to an analysis of official government statistics by China Market Research Group a typical family of three earns around $9,000 a year.

A household considered to be middle-class in China would earn somewhere between $10,000 and $60,000 a year, according to Helen Wang.

In Norway average income for middleclass worker with no university education is NOK30,000 or $6,000 USD.....a month and for someone with a university education it is NOK45,000 or around $9,000 USD a month(my figures for NOK to USD maybe a bit outdated as I haven't been exchanging money to USD in a long time). These are on a per person basis not families and these figures are post Euro crisis figures.

Reevaluate ur understanding of problems in developed countries and typical life in China.

Location hidden

#132 Jan 1, 2013
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
so why you are crying out so loudly?
nobody in China is ever wante to be you.
Beg to differ
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#133 Jan 2, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beg to differ
Begging in China ended with Emperor, who now live in Japan, also tiddle e winks is very popular there too. Tiddlewiddle is when they pretend they not owe much money. Ha ha they addicted to greed soon economy bounce into the ground. Not like kangaroo, me make mistake, first one ever, kangaroo only hop on top of ground.
They used to finance their own debt now everything is on open market, for example 2005 Japan Post, fire sale auction, assets 3.4 trillion $ sold so Government got some money to provide transition, which will soon be over. Some 60% of japans income go to pay for Japanese debt. What is unusual is that banks are holding a lot of that debt in disguise. Listen what "The Statesman's Yearbook, 2011" has to say
(Japans banks are in a situation where many of them would be insolvent if they admitted the market value of their loans, shares and property they hold.)
Japan looking for conflict to cover up uselessness.

Location hidden

#134 Jan 6, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell big lie it bounce like a kangaroo
200% National Debt is true, only 90% of National Debt is contracted from internal sources. Still 110% of GDP is sovereign debt. You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
OK, u owe me an apolgy for getting ur figures totally wrong and accussing me of being wrong( look again at ur total misconscriptions on a subject u obviously hardly understand) 110% of GDP come on kangaroo man.

Location hidden

#135 Jan 6, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Begging in China ended with Emperor, who now live in Japan, also tiddle e winks is very popular there too. Tiddlewiddle is when they pretend they not owe much money. Ha ha they addicted to greed soon economy bounce into the ground. Not like kangaroo, me make mistake, first one ever, kangaroo only hop on top of ground.
They used to finance their own debt now everything is on open market, for example 2005 Japan Post, fire sale auction, assets 3.4 trillion $ sold so Government got some money to provide transition, which will soon be over. Some 60% of japans income go to pay for Japanese debt. What is unusual is that banks are holding a lot of that debt in disguise. Listen what "The Statesman's Yearbook, 2011" has to say
(Japans banks are in a situation where many of them would be insolvent if they admitted the market value of their loans, shares and property they hold.)
Japan looking for conflict to cover up uselessness.
look am not saying that the japanese economy is a shinny disco ball, but its far from going bankrupt. Don't listen to the economy level half wits we have on the popular media who also say that the US will go burst in a couple of years.

Because what these half wits forget is that japan owes money to itself, money that is payable at very low interest rates and the dollar is a global exchange currency meaning it can continue printing money for the next 50years if it takes that long just because the global demand for the US is so strong and only grows with the global economy.

By the way mister Kangaroo only bounce on one leg man, ur information is not only outdated and very narrow in scope and meaning, it is also not mention that the japanese government overinvested during the good times in the 1970s-80s in its infrustructure the same way China is and are now left with maintainance cost that are too heavy for them hence need to get rid of a few unnessary ones.

BOUNCE ON THAT MISTER KANGAROO MAN
BACKYCHOTAMIKOKY OHKOANCAP

Paris, France

#136 Jan 6, 2013
JAPAN is A LIEING VI XI !!!

NOBODY TOUCH It NoW ...
Arroyo

Canada

#137 Jan 6, 2013
BACKYCHOTAMIKOKYOHKOANCAP wrote:
JAPAN is A LIEING VI XI !!!
NOBODY TOUCH It NoW ...
What do you mean?

Vietnamese are usually poorly educated and thus inarticulate.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#140 Jan 6, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
look am not saying that the japanese economy is a shinny disco ball, but its far from going bankrupt. Don't listen to the economy level half wits we have on the popular media who also say that the US will go burst in a couple of years.
Because what these half wits forget is that japan owes money to itself, money that is payable at very low interest rates and the dollar is a global exchange currency meaning it can continue printing money for the next 50years if it takes that long just because the global demand for the US is so strong and only grows with the global economy.
By the way mister Kangaroo only bounce on one leg man, ur information is not only outdated and very narrow in scope and meaning, it is also not mention that the japanese government overinvested during the good times in the 1970s-80s in its infrustructure the same way China is and are now left with maintainance cost that are too heavy for them hence need to get rid of a few unnessary ones.
BOUNCE ON THAT MISTER KANGAROO MAN
I consult sleeping Wombat when he wake up about it.
Some are beginning to say, where did this idea come from, " Disputed territory,? What to do,! Ah! I got it, we purchase territory from ourselves, problem solved, why would that work.? Normally it wouldn't but US is the subject of gravitational sucking into the black hole of insolvency, they make nothing in terms of traction kicking against the current, flat out going back to Darwin".
That's where I got this information from a Sandpiper resident on a Darwin beach.
He said. "If the yanks are coming back it must be for a very good and desperate reason again.-!-*-*-Hold it sleeping Wombat just woke up, OK, yes I understand,-**
Sorry Mr. Wombat, I leaving now.
That was close never hang around in Wombat burrow when Wombat start laughing. He said your bond rate too low, and under priced credit fueling big bubble, only way to stop it from bursting is to buy Diaoyu island, make trouble so privatization will come back as social, by article of war.
dreadman82, Nations still using US$ as main foreign reserve because, makes feel comfortable, Hawks say create conflict best way to create comfort, Nations stock up on $ put into reserves for unfortunate future. May be that still is true, before they had the threat of communism backing it up. Russia now a tax haven. Also trade will go on when conflict breaks out, it didn't used too..Consumer rejecting Japanese cars voluntarily will be acceptable, Japan better quit playing games. High speed train is better. About maintenance argument I need to think about.

Location hidden

#141 Jan 8, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are beginning to say, where did this idea come from, " Disputed territory,? What to do,! Ah! I got it, we purchase territory from ourselves, problem solved, why would that work.? Normally it wouldn't but US is the subject of gravitational sucking into the black hole of insolvency, they make nothing in terms of traction kicking against the current, flat out going back to Darwin".
That's where I got this information from a Sandpiper resident on a Darwin beach.
He said. "If the yanks are coming back it must be for a very good and desperate reason again.-!-*-*-Hold it sleeping Wombat just woke up, OK, yes I understand,-**
That was close never hang around in Wombat burrow when Wombat start laughing. He said your bond rate too low, and under priced credit fueling big bubble, only way to stop it from bursting is to buy Diaoyu island, make trouble so privatization will come back as social, by article of war.
dreadman82, Nations still using US$ as main foreign reserve because, makes feel comfortable, Hawks say create conflict best way to create comfort, Nations stock up on $ put into reserves for unfortunate future. May be that still is true, before they had the threat of communism backing it up. Russia now a tax haven. Also trade will go on when conflict breaks out, it didn't used too..Consumer rejecting Japanese cars voluntarily will be acceptable, Japan better quit playing games. High speed train is better. About maintenance argument I need to think about.
No, no, no silly that is not how the flow of forex goes. What ur talking about are bonds which have nothing to do with USD being the main reserve currency. Countries obtain the dollar either through trade with the US or through FDI.

The relative strength of the U.S. economy(which is bigger the second largest multiplied by 2)means that its currency, the dollar, is among the strongest world currencies. Around $580 billion in U.S. bills were being used outside the country. That's 65% of all dollar-denominated bills, including 75% of $100 bills, 55% of $50 bills, and 60% of $20 bills. Most of these bills are being used in the former Soviet Union countries and in Latin America.

The US is the main reserve currency for a reason, If it costs extra to trade with someone who uses a different currency than you, it makes sense for you to use the currency that most other people use. This makes that currency yet bigger and cheaper to use.

30% of international trade is with the United States, 70% of central bank reserves are in dollars. It is why most commodities, like oil, copper, and coffee, are priced in dollars, wherever they are found and whomever they are sold to.

Although it is a sick horse at the moment, it is still the best horse at the race. The opportunities of growth within it are unmeasurable hence the faith most nation put their faith in the green buck. Its not conspiracy, its good business sense. The USD is in a Self-Perpetuating Ubiquity thus allowing the US endless possiblities to borrow.

Please lets not even mention Russia, despite its tax haven status it is too corrupt and business procedures are too long to be a significant threat to an economy.

Also am not an expert on the subject but pretty sure Wombats don't live in barrows they live in trees.....and have cute noses. I've seen them at the zoo
JAPAN CAME FROM CHINA

Vienna, Austria

#142 Jan 8, 2013
JAPANESE re CAME FROM CHINA

HISTORY WROTE ...

Location hidden

#143 Jan 8, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about this along with the maintainance issue....DEPRECIATION.....A measure of the decrease in value of an asset over a specific period of time. This usually pertains to property such as real estate that can lose value due to indirect causes such as the addition of new construction in close proximity to the property, road additions or closures, a decline in the quality of the neighborhood, or other external factors.

So while highspeed trains may amp up economic activity for a while in the long run this is outstripped by the cost as the benefits diminish once it is finished. Thats why many communist states always end up with a bunch of broken down buildings.
BACKYCHOTAMIKOKY OHKOANCAP

Philadelphia, PA

#147 Jan 8, 2013
HISTORY SAID WROTE RECOGNIZED ...

JAPAN wa CAME FROM BHUTAN CHINA TIBETAN ...

BERY SMALL EYES ...

DNA CHECK ...

AN CAP'!!!
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#149 Jan 8, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about this along with the maintainance issue....DEPRECIATION.....A measure of the decrease in value of an asset over a specific period of time. This usually pertains to property such as real estate that can lose value due to indirect causes such as the addition of new construction in close proximity to the property, road additions or closures, a decline in the quality of the neighborhood, or other external factors.
So while highspeed trains may amp up economic activity for a while in the long run this is outstripped by the cost as the benefits diminish once it is finished. Thats why many communist states always end up with a bunch of broken down buildings.
OK, the maintenance of over investment, normally labeled WHITE ELEPHANT, or CRAZY IDEA, there are some in China , maybe one,? what one,? is none, that one still to come. So they water desert with open concrete channels, what's wrong with that, water goes up its sure gonner come down, rain more better than stupid pumping water into the fields. Still better than japan, her got no fields, and besides, China got secret WATER LILY, genetically modified grows in two shakes of a lambs tail, grows up one end of irrigation channel prevents evaporation in 1000 kilometer,then turned into ethanol later. Don't tell anyone I blabbed.
Only when era ending does infrastructure
become a burden, except for white elephants.
I thought you meant maintenance on, ideology, with regard to society, to prevent people jumping out of window. My doctor not allow me to leave first floor, what about you.? Or maybe you got to wear safety device called maintenance miscalculation, to protect you from fall. Ha ha ha me clever today my enemies very sorry I get out of bed ha haha.
About the other stuff I written it down, don't worry you better look out, actually wombat very impressed with you, he make you no.1
enemy, you know very well wombats are only caught dead in trees, other wombats put them there so they dint pollute the ground. stuptd.

Location hidden

#150 Jan 9, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, the maintenance of over investment, normally labeled WHITE ELEPHANT, or CRAZY IDEA, there are some in China , maybe one,? what one,? is none, that one still to come. So they water desert with open concrete channels, what's wrong with that, water goes up its sure gonner come down, rain more better than stupid pumping water into the fields. Still better than japan, her got no fields, and besides, China got secret WATER LILY, genetically modified grows in two shakes of a lambs tail, grows up one end of irrigation channel prevents evaporation in 1000 kilometer,then turned into ethanol later. Don't tell anyone I blabbed.
I thought you meant maintenance on, ideology, with regard to society, to prevent people jumping out of window. My doctor not allow me to leave first floor, what about you.? Or maybe you got to wear safety device called maintenance miscalculation, to protect you from fall. Ha ha ha me clever today my enemies very sorry I get out of bed ha haha.
About the other stuff I written it down, don't worry you better look out, actually wombat very impressed with you, he make you no.1
enemy, you know very well wombats are only caught dead in trees, other wombats put them there so they dint pollute the ground. stuptd.
Sonny, sonny there are is a lot of white elephants already, Japan has the advantage of having lifted its people out of poverty and into developed world standard living conditions before creating its white elephants. China on the other hand has one.....one or more in every province.

Housing construction has been too rapid. The government sought to stimulate economic growth in late 2008, however for that investment to be sustainable people need to be able to be able to afford them. They unsustainable, because compared to the incomes people have to pay for them.

Just like in Japan where the government spending on infrastructure took off after the bursting of the property and stock market bubbles, to stave off economic depression. It created many wasted projects, popularly dubbed "bridges to nowhere" ie...

the world's longest transport tunnel (the 54km Seikan railway tunnel opened in 1988) and the longest suspension bridge (the 3.9km-long Akashi Kaikyo Bridge built in 1998), the bullet train, first inaugurated in 1959, and significantly expanded since the 1980s, Kansai International Airport built in the early 90s on an artificial island in Osaka Bay that promptly began to sink due to lack of funds to maintain it, the $2bn Isahaya Bay dyke built in the 1990s, whose floodgates are now set to be opened, because it was poorly thought out and hence damaged local farmlands and fisheries.

The 2trillion bucks is the only one we know of because the figure was leaked out but there has to be more bad loans already writen off that are state secret seeing that every province in China has at least one ghost town. Few Chinese people take on big mortgages to buy their homes, however, property developers are heavy borrowers, and local governments also rely on land sales to raise money.

2trillion dollars, thats about equal to over 30% of China's annual economic output. Between 1992 and 2005 Japanese banks collectively wrote off loans equal to 19% of Japan's annual economic output.

China is the only place Elephants are not endangered, Big White Shinny Elephants. Word of advice if you're in Cina when your property bubble bursts, BALL POSITION.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#151 Jan 9, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonny, sonny there are is a lot of white elephants already, Japan has the advantage of having lifted its people out of poverty and into developed world standard living conditions before creating its white elephants. China on the other hand has one.....one or more in every province.
Housing construction has been too rapid. The government sought to stimulate economic growth in late 2008, however for that investment to be sustainable people need to be able to be able to afford them. They unsustainable, because compared to the incomes people have to pay for them.
Just like in Japan where the government spending on infrastructure took off after the bursting of the property and stock market bubbles, to stave off economic depression. It created many wasted projects, popularly dubbed "bridges to nowhere" ie...
the world's longest transport tunnel (the 54km Seikan railway tunnel opened in 1988) and the longest suspension bridge (the 3.9km-long Akashi Kaikyo Bridge built in 1998), the bullet train, first inaugurated in 1959, and significantly expanded since the 1980s, Kansai International Airport built in the early 90s on an artificial island in Osaka Bay that promptly began to sink due to lack of funds to maintain it, the $2bn Isahaya Bay dyke built in the 1990s, whose floodgates are now set to be opened, because it was poorly thought out and hence damaged local farmlands and fisheries.
The 2trillion bucks is the only one we know of because the figure was leaked out but there has to be more bad loans already writen off that are state secret seeing that every province in China has at least one ghost town. Few Chinese people take on big mortgages to buy their homes, however, property developers are heavy borrowers, and local governments also rely on land sales to raise money.
2trillion dollars, thats about equal to over 30% of China's annual economic output. Between 1992 and 2005 Japanese banks collectively wrote off loans equal to 19% of Japan's annual economic output.
China is the only place Elephants are not endangered, Big White Shinny Elephants. Word of advice if you're in Cina when your property bubble bursts, BALL POSITION.
Meanwhile, you're the one living in EU with its down economy for another 3 years.

Location hidden

#152 Jan 9, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite Japan being a very close reminder to the dangers of overinvestment in infrustructure many economist like me and many clever CORRECTLY EDUCATED chinese business men and women I work and talk to are terrified by the.....

Great Green wall that has so far failed to stop the desert expanding.

The three longest sea-bridges in the world, and six of the 10 largest container ports.

10,000km of new high speed rail track from 2008 to 2011 (about five times the entire TGV network in France), much of which was built by corrupt officials in too much of a rush leading to a notorious rail crash near Wenzhou in 2011.

85,000km of motorways as of 2011, significantly more than the entire US freeway network.

The most expensive Olympics venues ever, including Beijing's Bird's Nest Stadium, which is now used as a Segway racing track and sits largely unuse.

The $2trillion USD of real estate building bad loans that the local governments had built up and had to have the central government write off in 2007.

Sounds so much like Japan I think you're all trying to beat Japan's record of 220% of GDP debt and crush your economy before millions even have a decent standard of living before the end of this decade.

Oh but on a more serious note, I think I confused the wombat with a Wallabie or some other weird Australian animal....my knowledge and love of animals begins and ends with Pitbulls. I love pitbull and I think I'll name one of her pups wombat when they are born after the blitering imbecile person or unusually smart and articulate wombat you consulted earlier.

Next time consult an educational book

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Historical issues key to improving China-Japan ... 53 min Ainu 30
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 1 hr Ainu 320
Redmi / Hongmi phones 15 hr alastair1978 1
Why do Nepalese hate Indians? (Aug '13) Sun Indian guy 163
EXPOSED! Official Documents Show Walmart Connec... Sat so good 1
China HIGH SPEED RAIL CIT500 reached 605 kph du... (Jan '14) Sat martin 17
Western restaurants in China Apr 24 Helen 8809 3
More from around the web