Chinese Tourists in Japan Ease Tensions

Chinese Tourists in Japan Ease Tensions

There are 381 comments on the The Epoch Times story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Chinese Tourists in Japan Ease Tensions. In it, The Epoch Times reports that:

A cruise by 1,500 Chinese tourists from Shanghai, China to Japan, on Saturday has sparked a furious debate among Chinese netizens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Epoch Times.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#316 Jan 23, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Chepesiuk
Toward Freedom magazine , June/July 2001
n
While the US spends billions of dollars trying to interdict illegal drugs from abroad, the country's banking system has been making it easy for drug lords to launder their profits. About half of the estimated trillion dollars in dirty money that comes in large part from drug trafficking moves through the US financial svstem, according to government estimates
Didn't you hear about the Britains largest bank HSBC being fined 1.9bn more then 10% of their global profits by the US for just exactly this? The US as most of the world are trying because laundering is one of the most harmful things you can pose to large economies.

FYI-China suffer from very similar problems as well even though their banking system is not even liberalized, how come you didn't mention that sha-gua?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#317 Jan 23, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>
Noam Chomsky, Deterring Democracy, p119
There are good reasons why the CIA and drugs are so closely linked. Clandestine terror requires hidden funds, and the criminal elements to whom the intelligence agencies naturally turn expect a quid pro quo. Drugs are the obvious answer. Washington's long-term involvement in the drug racket is part and parcel of its international operations, notably during the Reagan-Bush administrations.
The CIA are also working with the Talaban as they try to make them a partner in the war against terror and a suitable partner for democracy in Afghanstain. Why the CIA fight the real bad guys not the small fish getting your kids high.

Aproximately only 0.2% of the worlds population uses drugs, only 0.2 are at risk of the dangers of drugs....mainly hippies. But terrorist threaten everyone, child, women..old and young, they are all at risk. So what if the CIA works with these small time bad guys?

I honestly feel if all drugs were decrimalized these people would not be considered a threat and crime would go down as drugs will never go away as long as that 2% exists.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#318 Jan 23, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>
Colombian President-elect Cesar Gaviria, July 1990,
( Cocaine Politics, Peter Dale Scott and Jonathan Marshall, p192)
The demand for drugs is the engine of the trafficking problem. If the United States and the industrial countries don't get a way to reduce consumption, we will not solve the problem. It doesn't matter how much we work against the trafficking of drugs, how many lives we lose. It doesn't matter how great our effort, the problem will be there. The United States and industrialized countries need a way to reduce the consumption of drugs.
The colombian president is a fool trying to shift blame for failing his peoples goals or trying to get more funding from the US against a war on drugs that his country has suffered more from....remember Pablo Escobar or were you not born around that time kiddo.

Drugs have always been there and will always be there because 0.2 percent of humans are genetically drawn towards anything that will get them high and 0.8% just can't stand reality, it can not be accomplished by any government except shoot these people. Hippy genocide?

The US has some of the harshest laws against drug crimes in the developed world yet drug use is growing. China has the harshest laws against drugs in history yet tell me no one in China uses drugs, please tell me so that I can laugh in your face.

The reason why people in industralized countries are more likely to use drugs is like any why any product is more enclined to to target the developed market, people are richer here and hence you are more likely to sell more.
asia latin afro mid east

United States

#319 Jan 23, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
The colombian president is a fool trying to shift blame for failing his peoples goals or trying to get more funding from the US against a war on drugs that his country has suffered more from....remember Pablo Escobar or were you not born around that time kiddo.
Drugs have always been there and will always be there because 0.2 percent of humans are genetically drawn towards anything that will get them high and 0.8% just can't stand reality, it can not be accomplished by any government except shoot these people. Hippy genocide?
The US has some of the harshest laws against drug crimes in the developed world yet drug use is growing. China has the harshest laws against drugs in history yet tell me no one in China uses drugs, please tell me so that I can laugh in your face.
The reason why people in industralized countries are more likely to use drugs is like any why any product is more enclined to to target the developed market, people are richer here and hence you are more likely to sell more.
Noam Chomsky, Deterring Democracy, p119

There are good reasons why the CIA and drugs are so closely linked. Clandestine terror requires hidden funds, and the criminal elements to whom the intelligence agencies naturally turn expect a quid pro quo. Drugs are the obvious answer. Washington's long-term involvement in the drug racket is part and parcel of its international operations...
asia latin afro mid east

United States

#320 Jan 23, 2013
Eduardo Galeano, Upside Down, p251


People in the United States consume half the sleeping pills, tranquilizers, and other legal drugs sold in the world, as well as half the illegal drugs ...[but] the United States makes up only 5 percent of the world's population.
asia latin afro mid east

United States

#321 Jan 23, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
The CIA are also working with the Talaban as they try to make them a partner in the war against terror and a suitable partner for democracy in Afghanstain. Why the CIA fight the real bad guys not the small fish getting your kids high.
Aproximately only 0.2% of the worlds population uses drugs, only 0.2 are at risk of the dangers of drugs....mainly hippies. But terrorist threaten everyone, child, women..old and young, they are all at risk. So what if the CIA works with these small time bad guys?
I honestly feel if all drugs were decrimalized these people would not be considered a threat and crime would go down as drugs will never go away as long as that 2% exists.
NOT MY KIDS, YOU KIDS!

William Blum.

Mujahedeen commanders inside Afghanistan personally controlled huge fields of opium poppies, the raw material from which heroin is refined. CIA-supplied trucks and mules, which had carried arms into Afghanistan, were used to transport some of the opium to the numerous laboratories along the Afghan-Pakistan border, whence many tons of heroin were processed with the cooperation of the Pakistani military. The output provided an estimated one-third to one-half of the heroin used annually in the United States and three-quarters of that used in Western Europe. In 1993, an official of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration called Afghanistan the new Columbia of the drug world.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#322 Jan 23, 2013
asia latin afro mid east wrote:
Eduardo Galeano, Upside Down, p251
People in the United States consume half the sleeping pills, tranquilizers, and other legal drugs sold in the world, as well as half the illegal drugs ...[but] the United States makes up only 5 percent of the world's population.
Because have you ever heard of Maslos pyramid of needs? At the bottom of that pyramid are needs like a house, food, clothing...etc. But as wealth increases and these needs are met, people's needs become less logical and less easily discribable, they will start demanding happiness, meaning and social position....things which drugs do.

But even though America is the largest economy in the world it is not the wealthiest country in the world, by GDP per capita the US ranks as number 14.

You may ask why countries like Norway were people are more wealthy, why drug use is not higher. Well Norway does not have such harsh laws against drugs so you are not a cowboy when you do or deal drugs, you are a loser.

Again as I said, the US is has the harshest laws against drugs in the world so drug use has more of a glomourization effect. Remember the higher need for social position? Not everyone can achieve this by becoming CEO's of companies or CFO's or COO's, so for many people they try to achieve that by being stoners, hippies and junkies.

And we all know everyone wants to be a cowboy or cowgirl so that within their "posie" they have purpose....or "CEO's" of the hippies.

Plus the US is also one of the most unequal countries in the developed world,it has the poor people available to risk their necks and supply this need. All the ingrediants that cocaine likes.

PS-If you are going to copy paste the same thing over and over again that would make you a parrot.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#323 Jan 23, 2013
asia latin afro mid east wrote:
<quoted text>NOT MY KIDS, YOU KIDS!
William Blum.
Mujahedeen commanders inside Afghanistan personally controlled huge fields of opium poppies, the raw material from which heroin is refined. CIA-supplied trucks and mules, which had carried arms into Afghanistan, were used to transport some of the opium to the numerous laboratories along the Afghan-Pakistan border, whence many tons of heroin were processed with the cooperation of the Pakistani military. The output provided an estimated one-third to one-half of the heroin used annually in the United States and three-quarters of that used in Western Europe. In 1993, an official of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration called Afghanistan the new Columbia of the drug world.
Yes in countries like where the Talaban come from you don't have the choice of the bad guys and good guys because the are no good guys. Everyone is bad to a point so you have to choose between support the bad guys who had nothing to do with killing your citizens or the bad guys who bombed your kids.

Countriees have done worse even though I think this statistic is way over exeggerated
asia latin afro mid east

United States

#324 Jan 23, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because have you ever heard of Maslos pyramid of needs? At the bottom of that pyramid are needs like a house, food, clothing...etc. But as wealth increases and these needs are met, people's needs become less logical and less easily discribable, they will start demanding happiness, meaning and social position....things which drugs do.
But even though America is the largest economy in the world it is not the wealthiest country in the world, by GDP per capita the US ranks as number 14.
You may ask why countries like Norway were people are more wealthy, why drug use is not higher. Well Norway does not have such harsh laws against drugs so you are not a cowboy when you do or deal drugs, you are a loser.
Again as I said, the US is has the harshest laws against drugs in the world so drug use has more of a glomourization effect. Remember the higher need for social position? Not everyone can achieve this by becoming CEO's of companies or CFO's or COO's, so for many people they try to achieve that by being stoners, hippies and junkies.
And we all know everyone wants to be a cowboy or cowgirl so that within their "posie" they have purpose....or "CEO's" of the hippies.
Plus the US is also one of the most unequal countries in the developed world,it has the poor people available to risk their necks and supply this need. All the ingrediants that cocaine likes.
PS-If you are going to copy paste the same thing over and over again that would make you a parrot.
inquities in US drug laws and kangaroo court not effective , as prosecute more small fries on street and allow the big ones to fly.
There is big difference as there Predatory/immoral capitalists that ruin the world are Fair/moral Capitalist, not many know the differences, do you?!
asia latin afro mid east

United States

#325 Jan 23, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes in countries like where the Talaban come from you don't have the choice of the bad guys and good guys because the are no good guys. Everyone is bad to a point so you have to choose between support the bad guys who had nothing to do with killing your citizens or the bad guys who bombed your kids.
Countriees have done worse even though I think this statistic is way over exeggerated
OUR overly corrupted and Greedy US and Unocal (US OIL company) had some what good relationship with Taliban but the US didn't get what it wanted, so US decided to pursue and unending perpetual war with the Taliban. Our US get so many roll backs because our US uses "HARD POWER" to acquire raw resources by USing our US warmachines to bully other smaller nations if they don't agreed to our ever demands.
asia latin afro mid east

United States

#326 Jan 23, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, even here in Europe, in the US and even in China with your poison baby formulars and exploding water melons...there are hundreds of lawsuits going on everyday of the week in which consumers are trying to sue a drink, food or drink company for doing something that hurts their health.
Its not just the US and it is not a racist thing, it happens everywhere.
And as I have said, the corperations are always at war and always seeking easy ways to get into new markets and maximize profits. Even though a large successful corperation is not made up individuals who are all evil and ruthless, these people make little choices all toward making a buck, and the more of them they are the more outwardly evil the corperation becomes.
It is a governments job to stand between its citizens, its one of the few reasons governments exist in the modern age and the corperations if left to their divices would enslave the whole human race forever. Thats because the whole reason a corperation exists is to make a profit, nothing else nothing more.
If you heard about the way Starbucs and Amazon have been avoiding taxes by regestering their profits in tax heavens, you might say then why did the government not sue? Well because they didn't break any laws. This is the same in with the drugs, most Africans are ignorant to the dangers of pham drugs and so have not made any steps to protect their citizens and at least the cases I have heard have all been within lawful means.
So I feel sorry for Africans who get bad batch dumped on them but it is unescapable as long as their vanerablity sticks out, every African might as well have big signs at their foreheads saying "will buy your poisonous drugs, foods and drinks".
Its not a perfect system but the number of Africans who suffer from drug corperations selling them drugs that are harmful are nothing compared to the ones who benefit from the good ones, this is evident with the population boom that is being witnessed there in recent years with less deaths due to diseases.
And it not just Africans who been punked by the drug industry, the same thing happened when the Austrian drug giant recently was in court for selling drugs that give people deformed babies. It goes on everyday in Norway even which has developed laws and agencies against just this type of crime.
Maybe it also has to do with the fact that even though most corperations are socialpaths, 80% of doctors and scientist have God complexes.
U do now Africans people want noting to do with US-AFRICOM, Bully US millitarism, they want our bullying US trops to leave. Can't blame them

And Okiniwan island, Japs want our US military to leave.

The Arab Spring protester in Middle East want our Us consultate close and to take our US puppets Govt away, and have our Bully US military to leave. Ecetera.

No wonder those nations our US invaded, and no wonder the world want our US to leave there nation alone.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#327 Jan 23, 2013
asia latin afro mid east wrote:
<quoted text>U do now Africans people want noting to do with US-AFRICOM, Bully US millitarism, they want our bullying US trops to leave. Can't blame them
And Okiniwan island, Japs want our US military to leave.
The Arab Spring protester in Middle East want our Us consultate close and to take our US puppets Govt away, and have our Bully US military to leave. Ecetera.
No wonder those nations our US invaded, and no wonder the world want our US to leave there nation alone.
Strange how its usually leaders like Mugbe of Zimbabwe, Chaves of Venezela who have nothing to offer but curruption who always blames a very often...not always just US policy makers for their troubles
FYI-Its your US military am not a gringo.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#328 Jan 24, 2013
This dreadman 82 doesn't know Chinese history, how can he say what China should be.?. He should be answered by Japanese supporters only, he is a spam merchant. Not real person.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#329 Jan 24, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
This dreadman 82 doesn't know Chinese history, how can he say what China should be.?. He should be answered by Japanese supporters only, he is a spam merchant. Not real person.
I am not real as opposed to your talking wombat right? I do not know much about Chinese history except what I have been told since I never had to much interest in the past you so much cling to forget your modern insignifice, I do however know economics and that 2+2=4 not 3. Thats all I need to know when judging your pathetic attemps at logic.

Spam merchant? You are clearly off your meds or on RESISTANCE IS FUTILE'S famous monthly man periods again creepo.
I believe in donkeys

Rawang, Malaysia

#330 Jan 24, 2013
FYI-Its your US military am not a gringo.

We notice that too!

Obama is a whiteman's monkey dancing to the pull of the NWO strings.
They have adviced him to use black face diplomats in Africa, yellow and brown ones in Asia.

But no one is fooled.
The same NWO whiteman policy are in force.
"Conquer and Divide", as oppose to the previous Anglo doctrine of "Divide and Conquer".
Yes

Lane Cove, Australia

#332 Jan 24, 2013
I believe in donkeys wrote:
FYI-Its your US military am not a gringo.
We notice that too!
Obama is a whiteman's monkey dancing to the pull of the NWO strings.
They have adviced him to use black face diplomats in Africa, yellow and brown ones in Asia.
But no one is fooled.
The same NWO whiteman policy are in force.
"Conquer and Divide", as oppose to the previous Anglo doctrine of "Divide and Conquer".
I fully agree with your thoughts on this.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#333 Jan 24, 2013
^ Racist morons of the Chinese Communist Party's failing dictatorship have FOUND EACH OTHER!

How cute!

Next stop; The next Chinese Communist Party orgy, of course!

"Oh Comrade! Kill the stupid peasants and class enemies with your CCP virility!"

"The East is Red and engorged with passion for you, my beloved mass-murder of our stupid Chinese slaves!"

"Do the "long, long march" up my a** again "Comrade!"

"A thousand years to Chairman Willy!"

etc., etc.......
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#334 Jan 24, 2013
dreadman 82 is the bed pan for the emperor of Japan, that is his official POST,he doesn't communicate he perseveres with pretense as a Cyclops of economic garbage. China don't want to to be listening to his idea how China can make money, probably he get supporters from China's economic enemy Japan, that's fair enough, then everyone know what he is.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#335 Jan 24, 2013
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP wrote:
^ Racist morons of the Chinese Communist Party's failing dictatorship have FOUND EACH OTHER!
How cute!
Next stop; The next Chinese Communist Party orgy, of course!
"Oh Comrade! Kill the stupid peasants and class enemies with your CCP virility!"
"The East is Red and engorged with passion for you, my beloved mass-murder of our stupid Chinese slaves!"
"Do the "long, long march" up my a** again "Comrade!"
"A thousand years to Chairman Willy!"
etc., etc.......

Oh! Your black humour is not so very funny

Laugh like this ah, ah, ah, then go think about the stupid things you say, I know who you are your the old codger who took a new wife because she promised to beat him black and blue, inside as well as out.
Wats wrong with the colour RED, may be you are coloured blind, as well as not funny.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#336 Jan 24, 2013
I believe in donkeys wrote:
FYI-Its your US military am not a gringo.
We notice that too!
Obama is a whiteman's monkey dancing to the pull of the NWO strings.
They have adviced him to use black face diplomats in Africa, yellow and brown ones in Asia.
But no one is fooled.
The same NWO whiteman policy are in force.
"Conquer and Divide", as oppose to the previous Anglo doctrine of "Divide and Conquer".
Am glad you believe in donkeys because you are dumber an ass, an ass would be insulted to be put in the same category as you.

The US president that actually had a more to Africa policies was probably bush as aid to Africa during his presidency more then tripled during his presidency, more then Obama.

Obama is half white so using your 1940's pre colonial logic he is serving half his own interests. Obama’s presidency has actually seen a decrease in aid to Africa.

He has been more hostile in his stance to China's currency manipulation and is the first president in over 20years to block foreign investment from abroad into the US and has steered away from traditional allies like Japan and Taiwan in Asia....who was it that he was called in to fool again?

But of cause don't let such trivial matter as logic and truth slow you down in your name calling.

PS-By NWO I will take a wild guess that you mean the New World Order right? Take the big bad NWO, the magic tooth fairy, pink hippos, the cookie monster and the rest of your other imaginary friends and head over to kindergarten sweet heart, you are late for class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massive carbon sinks detected beneath worlds de... 3 hr Earthling-1 4
News Quiet Fight to Free American in China Jail (Nov '09) 3 hr Big Jim 55
In the 20 years, Vietnam illegally occupied 48 ... 21 hr Yakult 11
tibet better off under chinese rule (Mar '12) Wed DEAL WITH IT 2
News BRICS' New Development Bank launched in Shanghai Tue Yakult 3
News China Arrests The Short Sellers - All Is Well? Tue Yakult 3
News Russia Losing Out on Chinese FDI... Tue Cassandra_ 3
More from around the web