Chinese people what do you feel about...
epep

Croydon, UK

#1027 Jun 14, 2014
AZN wrote:
....I know for sure that the fucking Indians hate black people, but I also know for sure no Indian would dare try to bully a black person unless the Indians want to get their ass kicked.
i do not know if it is the same everywhere. but from my personal experience, in the area that i live in, some south asians seem to admire blacks even when most blacks do not reciprocate the some south asians admiring blacks. and, in the area that i live in, i do not see south asians seem to have much sympathy for victims of blacks' crimes.

but i do not know how south south asians behave everywhere.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1028 Jun 14, 2014
i do not dislike or like south asians.

but i find some south asians annoying. the south asians that i find annoying are the individuals of south asians that admire blacks, even when the blacks do not reciprocate those individuals of south asians admiring blacks, and those same individuals of south asians ( the individuals of south asians that admire blacks, even when the blacks do not reciprocate those individuals of south asians admiring blacks )having not much sympathy for victims of blacks' crimes.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1029 Jun 14, 2014
but i do not dislike or like south asians. but a small number of south asians i find annoying are the individuals of south asians i have described in the above post.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1030 Jun 14, 2014
i do not dislike or like south asians.

but there is a small number of south asians that i find annoying and they are those small number of south asian individuals that admire blacks, even when the blacks do not reciprocate those individuals of south asians admiring blacks, and those same individuals of south asians ( the individuals of south asians that admire blacks, even when the blacks do not reciprocate those individuals of south asians admiring blacks ) having not much sympathy for victims of blacks' crimes.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1031 Jun 14, 2014
i also do not dislike or like blacks. but i am cautious about blacks. because blacks have a higher percentage of individuals that committ violent crimes than other races.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1032 Jun 14, 2014
about south asians. i have seen a few south asians dislike homosexuals. i find those few south asians unfair because they dislike homosexuals when homosexuals have done no wrong to those few south asians, when homosexuals generally have done no wrong to anybody.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1033 Jun 14, 2014
but i think most south asians do not dislike or like homosexuals.
i think most south asians are indifferent about homosexuals.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1034 Jun 14, 2014
i am NOT homosexual.

and i do not dislike or like homosexuals.

i am indifferent about homosexuals.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1035 Aug 20, 2014
i now think why indians do such things as cow-worshipping, rat-worshipping, drinking cow urine and marry people to dogs is not because it is caused by their indians' genetics.

i now think why indians do such things such as cow-worshipping, rat-worshipping, drinking cow urine and marry people to dogs is because indians are ignorant because they are uneducated because they are poor.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1036 Aug 20, 2014
i now think that why India is a mess is not because of indian people's mentality.

i now think that the poverty in India is caused only by white people's countries exploiting indian people.

not that i am anti-white people's countries.

not that i am pro-white people's countries.

i am indifferent about white people's countries.

i am indifferent about all countries.

i am not pro-China.

i am not anti-China.

i am indifferent about China.

epep

Croydon, UK

#1037 Aug 20, 2014
i am now indifferent about south asians males dating/marrying chinese women in China.

but i think it would make it difficult for chinese males, in China, to get chinese wives if south asian males date/marry chinese females in China.

so that is why i think males that are not native from China's borders should not be allowed to date/marry chinese women in China. so instead of a percentage of chinese males in China not being able to get a chinese wife each, it would be less a percentage of chinese males in China not being able to get a chinese wife each.

but i am indifferent about chinese women dating/marrying other race males outside China.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1038 Aug 20, 2014
because of the gender imbalance in China. there is less chinese females than chinese males in China. i now think it is okay for chinese males in China to marry south asian ( indian females from India, pakistani females, desi females ) females and other race females ( native American females, white females, south east asian females, mediterranean females etc ).
epep

Croydon, UK

#1039 Aug 22, 2014
but chinese in China should avoid interbreeding with blacks and vietnamese.

there are good blacks and vietnamese but there are noticeable percentage of violent individuals in
those races.

so chinese in China should avoid interbreeding with blacks and vietnamese.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1040 Aug 22, 2014
there are good and bad individuals in all races.

but some races have a higher percentage of violent individuals than other races.

so chinese in China should also avoid interbreeding with any other races that have a noticeable amount of violent individuals in those races.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1042 Aug 22, 2014

but some races have a higher percentage of violent individuals than other races.

so chinese in China should also avoid interbreeding with any other races that have a noticeable percentage of violent individuals in those races.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1043 Aug 22, 2014

there are good blacks and vietnamese but there is a noticeable percentage of violent individuals in those races.

so chinese in China should avoid interbreeding with blacks and vietnamese.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1044 Aug 22, 2014

just in case any chinese in China unknowingly interbreed with violent individuals from those races, chinese in China should also avoid interbreeding with any other races that have a noticeable percentage of violent individuals in those races.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1045 Aug 22, 2014

there are good blacks and vietnamese but there is a noticeable percentage of violent individuals in those races.

just in case any chinese in China unknowingly interbreed with violent individuals from those races, so chinese in China should avoid interbreeding with blacks and vietnamese.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1046 Aug 22, 2014
i now think why indians do such things as cow-worshipping, rat-worshipping, drinking cow urine and marry people to dogs is not because it is caused by their indians' genetics.

i now think why indians do such things such as cow-worshipping, rat-worshipping, drinking cow urine and marry people to dogs is because indians are ignorant because they are uneducated because they are poor.
epep

Croydon, UK

#1047 Aug 22, 2014
i now think that why India is a mess is not because of indian people's mentality.

i now think that the poverty in India is caused only by white people's countries exploiting indian people.

not that i am anti-white people's countries.

not that i am pro-white people's countries.

i am indifferent about white people's countries.

i am not pro-China.

i am not anti-China.

i am indifferent about China.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Filipinos Are Poor Because They Are Lazy and Dumb! (Jan '13) Sun Mike 112
News Japan hotelier's Nanjing Massacre denial sparks... Jan 21 Ainu 2
a labor movement in china! now! (Jun '14) Jan 20 Tony 49
News Beijing to spend $2.7 billion on cleaning capit... Jan 20 Solarman 5
News China cans 103 planned coal plants to curb smog... Jan 20 CO2 Is Not Dirty 1
News China, Serbia sign MOU on agriculture Jan 18 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
Poll Which race is the most greedy? (Jun '12) Jan 16 slumdog indians 43
More from around the web