Chinese people what do you feel about...
AZN

Etobicoke, Canada

#978 Jan 1, 2014
no wonder wrote:
I am an ethnic Chinese in Canada. As I observed, quite a few Indians directly from india hate Chinese, and bully Chinese people whenever they got a chance. Probably because of anti-chinese propaganda back in India (is it?).
Thanks to democracy, it seems improving, but still Indian people from india have a mindset of stratifying people due to their caste system habit, and then start to discriminate people that way. i.e. kiss-up and kick-down based on the discrimination.
As for Chinese people here, basically treat Indian people same as others. And as for me, I always say to myself that: not every Indian acts as above then I cannot take every one of Indians as such unless he has been found acting such way. And even though, I still take this as individual cases (unfortunately, this is seen on Indian people directly from india way more often than on other people).
Also, need to point out: from my observation, Indian people grew up here usually don’t have such above mentioned “habits”.
So, my advice to Indian people directly from india is: please get your mindset out from that notorious caste system, stop stratify around you and learn to treat people equally. Especially in north America, where the society is the least stratified comparing to the rest of the world.
Indians behave when they are put into their place. After all their idiotic caste system is all about might being right.

I know for sure that the fucking Indians hate black people, but I also know for sure no Indian would dare try to bully a black person unless the Indians want to get their ass kicked.
no wonder

Toronto, Canada

#979 Jan 4, 2014
It is so Amazing wrote:
The reality is...
The Chinese are USA friends, despite everything one hear from the fearmongers at the Pentagon
Does China want USA to shutdown? Off course NOT. It is not a zero sum game.
The world has been and can accommodate China, USA, Russia, EU, Pakistan, Africa, ASEAN and even India (If India's present policy of fertilization will not created overpopulation in that continent that will force India to cry for aids in the near future)
agrree, the population of india and its growth rate is a big issue in the future, it may make the country unstable, or further expanding, or becoming poorer. or a mixture of all.
epep

Croydon, UK

#980 Jan 10, 2014
epep wrote:
do not think that south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, desi people ) do not have one bit of hate in them.
from my personal observations that i have had, south asians hate homosexuals. even when homosexuals do not verbally offend them or assualt them ( south asians )....
i really do not know if alot of south asians hate or not hate homosexuals.

i have only seen a few south asians hate homosexuals so i do not really know if they represent most south asians' opinion about homosexuals.

epep

Croydon, UK

#981 Jan 10, 2014
epep wrote:
do not think that south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, desi people ) do not have one bit of hate in them.
from my personal observations that i have had, south asians hate homosexuals. even when homosexuals do not verbally offend them or assualt them ( south asians ).

i have only seen a few south asians hate homosexuals so i do not really know if those few south asians represent most south asians' opinion about homosexuals.

epep

Croydon, UK

#982 Jan 10, 2014
i am NOT homosexual.

i do not dislike or like homosexuals.

i am indifferent about homosexuals.
epep

Croydon, UK

#983 Jan 10, 2014
AZN wrote:
........I know for sure that the fucking Indians hate black people...
from my personal experience from the area that i live in some south asians seem to worship blacks. those south asians listen to blacks' rap music and wear similar " hip hop " style clothes as blacks. and those some south asians try hard to associate themselves with blacks. but blacks do not seem to, generally, reciprocate any south asians worshipping blacks.
epep

Croydon, UK

#984 Jan 10, 2014
AZN wrote:
....I know for sure that the fucking Indians hate black people...
from my personal experience from the area that i live in some south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, desi people ) seem to worship blacks.

those some south asians listen to blacks' rap music and wear similar " hip hop " style clothes as blacks.

and those some south asians try hard to associate themselves with blacks.

but blacks, generally, do not seem to reciprocate any south asians worshipping blacks.
epep

Croydon, UK

#985 Jan 10, 2014
AZN wrote:
...I know for sure that the fucking Indians hate black people...
from my personal experience from the area that i live in some south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, desi people ) seem to worship blacks.

those some south asians listen to blacks' rap music and wear similar " hip hop " style clothes as blacks.

but blacks, generally, do not seem to reciprocate if any south asians worshipping blacks.
epep

Croydon, UK

#986 Jan 10, 2014
epep wrote:
....from my personal observations that i have had, south asians hate homosexuals. even when homosexuals do not verbally offend them or assualt them ( south asians )....

i have only seen a few south asians hate homosexuals so i do not really know if those few south asians represent most south asians' opinion about homosexuals.

Truth Preacher

New York, NY

#987 Jan 11, 2014
epep wrote:
<quoted text>
but blacks, generally, do not seem to reciprocate any south asians worshipping blacks.
South Asians don't worship blacks LMFAO. Blacks are considered an inferior race by a lot of South Asians.
slumdg india

Toronto, Canada

#988 Jan 12, 2014
Truth Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
South Asians don't worship blacks LMFAO. Blacks are considered an inferior race by a lot of South Asians.
The dish calling the kettle black?
Truth Preacher

New York, NY

#989 Jan 14, 2014
slumdg india wrote:
<quoted text>The dish calling the kettle black?
Call it what you want but that's how blacks are viewed in the eyes of South Asians. Certainly a far cry from worshiping them.
slumdog india

Mississauga, Canada

#990 Jan 14, 2014
Truth Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you want but that's how blacks are viewed in the eyes of South Asians. Certainly a far cry from worshiping them.
south Asians aren't viewed anymore favourably by the other races either.
cin

Kolkata, India

#991 Jan 26, 2014
If India becomes colony of China, only then India can progress.
Sukich Kittiakson

Bangkok, Thailand

#992 Feb 12, 2014
The whole world admired Indian females,they are so beautiful and tener.
As for Indian males,they behaved badly and bully the weak.
Completely contrasting with their female countryman.
This world will be a better place without Indian males.
Let the Pakis andBrits come to India to mate and changed this continent into a better place.6154
FACT

Canada

#993 Mar 25, 2014
Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese in general do not care for India, either as a friend or enemy. What China has a problem with is Indian claiming Chinese territory even when its British master has acknowledge that the border India insist upon, the border a Brits drawn centuries ago is invalid. And don't pretend Hinduism is the same as Buddhism.
Buddhism wouldn't be possible without Hinduism stupid! where did china get india's swastika (svastika) from dummy! ya that's right it was a indian who brought buddhism .by the way china is on indian land and should GET OUT! china has had disputes with Vietnam ,Russia,korea and japan over land disputes. problem is china
FACT

Canada

#995 Mar 25, 2014
slumdog india wrote:
<quoted text>south Asians aren't viewed anymore favourably by the other races either.
funny thing cracker is your race is not favoured by any race on the whole entire planet after looting lying and colonization on non white lands why don't you take your smelly Neanderthal white colon cancer ass off indian land north America you don't belong in KA-NA-TA, KA-NA-DA INDIAN LAND!
FACT

Canada

#996 Mar 25, 2014
epep wrote:
<quoted text>
india hates gays as much as Russia hates gays you must be gay or why would you ask? you are a dirty white stinky cracker who should get exterminated
ausaf

Scarborough, Canada

#1001 Apr 15, 2014
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
not Chinese... well then ...shut up loser... its a question to the CHINESE
no one wants to hear from a loser white trash,
from Vegas...without the Chinese gambling in Vegas...Macau would do like 6 or 7 times the business
as to now its 3 times...
go pull another slot machine, stupid oaf
be thankful they give you work...
lmFAO IM BENGALI BUT GOOD JOB YEAH TREAT INDIAN BASTARDS THIS WAY THEY DESERVE IT. NO WONDER WHY THOSE BASTARD THOUSAND OF THOSE BSF SOLDIERS DIED IN 2001 EVEN I HAVE BASHED UP SOME INDIANS BASTARDS
Amol dangi

Miraj, India

#1002 Apr 20, 2014
all you guys are right. india is a peace ful countray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Chinese state councilor urges to bring S... Thu Ainu 38
News Chinese investors eye Serbia's state-owned Telekom Thu Kosovo is Serbia 1
Are Finnish The Lost Mongolian Tribe Of Europe (Dec '10) Sep 28 dbarrios 90
News Boy urinates in Vancouver bin, anti-China vitri... (Sep '13) Sep 26 yourinluck 18
News China begins operating world's largest radio te... Sep 25 Stephany McDowell 1
China vs India: Nothing to compare (Apr '13) Sep 25 USA USA 9
News Chinese space station to fall out of sky. Who r... Sep 24 butters_ 6
More from around the web