Chinese people what do you feel about India?

Posted in the China Forum

Comments (Page 41)

Showing posts 801 - 820 of880
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

chinese people and China should NOT get too friendly with south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, desi people in/from any country ).

because south asians, generally, worship and support the blacks rather than support the victims of blacks' crimes.
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

chinese people and China should NOT get too friendly with south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, desi people in/from any country ).

because south asians, generally, worship and support the blacks rather than support the victims of blacks' crimes.

because south asians, generally, worship and support the blacks rather than be concerned for victims of blacks' crimes.
siddharth

Poona, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

china is rival of india and dangerous for our future thats why we keep acceleration ower military power to become more and more stronger so that when time come to teach chinese a lesson for 1962. belive me one day we beat these chinese ,bloody communist country.
Buddha was born in Nepal

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not dispute for china's border b'coz even Tibet don't belong to China
Indians are not allowed to enter the biggest pigrimage for hindus and buddhists
No i'm not claiming that hinduism is same as buddhism but do claim that Vedas and Bhagwad Gita are the same source for both hinduism, and buddhism
Lord buddha is cosider the same lord too
Lord Siddhartha Gautama Buddha comes from our tribe of the sakya too.
But China has nothing to do with religion at all
Gautam Buddha was born in Kapilbastu, Lumbini, Nepal.
AZN

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

siddharth wrote:
china is rival of india and dangerous for our future thats why we keep acceleration ower military power to become more and more stronger so that when time come to teach chinese a lesson for 1962. belive me one day we beat these chinese ,bloody communist country.
If all Indians are itching for a fight with China. Then you Indians should't act like the usual crybabies when you get your asses handed to you by China.

You get what you ask for.
bhartiya

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Pls people...let China resolve her own matter with Tibet...don't lose a potential good friend bcs of that...can't you people see ..these are 2 Asian giants...work together and write 21st century by your cultures and science ,technologies,wisdom...pls widen your horizon..and solve those border issues or at least keep them aside...none of us want a furious foe in neighborhood...but as a friend we can counterbalance west...help Africa and be. Friends with Latin Americans
alex

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
India have more poeple living under UN poverty line than SubSahara America, go figure
dear do not forget about yor poverty, the whole world knows dat india is a better country than china. Read the books of eropian n american writers. They always seems in favor of india. Your chinese govt progressing on the price of human rights. They dont care about ur freedom, u live in ur own country like a slave. On the other hand india is a greatest democracy of the world. We are not mad to making money on the price of human right. Most of countries of the world with india in every way. Bt they criticise china about everything. Accept the truth all my chinese frnds.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

alex wrote:
<quoted text> dear do not forget about yor poverty, the whole world knows dat india is a better country than china. Read the books of eropian n american writers. They always seems in favor of india. Your chinese govt progressing on the price of human rights. They dont care about ur freedom, u live in ur own country like a slave. On the other hand india is a greatest democracy of the world. We are not mad to making money on the price of human right. Most of countries of the world with india in every way. Bt they criticise china about everything. Accept the truth all my chinese frnds.
Most of the countries in the world knows that India is a rape capital of the world, foreigners and local women get raped each day and government can't do anyting about it, There was a famous female indian journalist once said, after stationed in Beijing for years, if she is a female low caste indian women, she prefer to live in China than india, but if she is high caste male he would prefer to live in india because they get all the previleges including raping women and get away.....some freedom
AZN

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

alex wrote:
<quoted text> dear do not forget about yor poverty, the whole world knows dat india is a better country than china. Read the books of eropian n american writers. They always seems in favor of india. Your chinese govt progressing on the price of human rights. They dont care about ur freedom, u live in ur own country like a slave. On the other hand india is a greatest democracy of the world. We are not mad to making money on the price of human right. Most of countries of the world with india in every way. Bt they criticise china about everything. Accept the truth all my chinese frnds.
We'll accept your truth when you provide evidence to support your lies.
alex

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

AZN wrote:
<quoted text>We'll accept your truth when you provide evidence to support your lies.
hahaha ... der is thousands proof dat worlds knws about the people rights in china. Even U dont have right to use socail networking site like facebook, twitter, orcut, etc in your country. Ask the tibbat people. How many people are burning for the freedom. U chienes people dont have voice to say anything about wrong things happening in your country. Coz u afraid of ur govt. Do u have any prove dat u got any human right in china??? China has only moeny nw, not huminity.
Pimp

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Chicom time has come to die .
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

siddharth wrote:
Peace be with you my friend. China is not a rival of India and is not dangerous for your future unless you make yourself a danger to China. Stable neighbors are good for everyone. Assalam alaykum.
AZN

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

alex wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha ... der is thousands proof dat worlds knws about the people rights in china. Even U dont have right to use socail networking site like facebook, twitter, orcut, etc in your country. Ask the tibbat people. How many people are burning for the freedom. U chienes people dont have voice to say anything about wrong things happening in your country. Coz u afraid of ur govt. Do u have any prove dat u got any human right in china??? China has only moeny nw, not huminity.
And you don't have education or toilets in India.

I couldn't understand 80% of what was written.
alex

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

AZN wrote:
<quoted text>And you don't have education or toilets in India.
I couldn't understand 80% of what was written.
u r couldn't understand coz u r illitrate people. And u dont have answer of my lines. Coz im talking about truth. We indians are educated people. And how Many chinese can speaks n write a proper English??? Dats indian teachers , teaching chinese people a proper English. Ask your education minister about dis. If u have any doubt about our education, take a look on our doctors and engineers working for the world. We invents ourself, we dont copy anything like you. N dear chinese frnd let the ego and accept the truth like we do. We are accepting dat we still have some poverty in our country but ask from an economic expert which country will be on no 1 spot in 2030 .?? Dat india my frnd.
AZN

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

alex wrote:
<quoted text> u r couldn't understand coz u r illitrate people. And u dont have answer of my lines. Coz im talking about truth. We indians are educated people. And how Many chinese can speaks n write a proper English??? Dats indian teachers , teaching chinese people a proper English. Ask your education minister about dis. If u have any doubt about our education, take a look on our doctors and engineers working for the world. We invents ourself, we dont copy anything like you. N dear chinese frnd let the ego and accept the truth like we do. We are accepting dat we still have some poverty in our country but ask from an economic expert which country will be on no 1 spot in 2030 .?? Dat india my frnd.
Indian education all that good eh?

Then why do you write like a semi-literate moron?

And I never ask indian astrologers to predict the future.
atilla the Han

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

alex wrote:
every country in the world loves india!!!!?????

retard! low iq indians are not in the power game, just a lame duck of bengal quake all days. for now indians just deserved to be thrashed.
atilla the Han

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

siddharth wrote:
indians need to reincarnate many times over to beat china.

Since: Nov 10

Zhengzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

yesterday saw a set of photos from an inner web site, which show india ordinary people living, their living places are terrible.
most of them are made of hay and mud.

Zhengzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

that is made us aware of what is slum.

india should reduce militry expense and increase civil construction investion.

Zhengzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

there is no such house even in Chinese countryside.
incredible view.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 801 - 820 of880
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
China says 1/5 of its farmland polluted 51 min I can read 1
China releases list of companies planning to li... 2 hr RayH 1
Why are chinese people dirty and so unhygienic (May '12) 3 hr barsoumian garbis 755
NEWS: China BEGS Philippines to delay case 4 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 164
China Car Sales Stall, But Wealth Gets Gas 16 hr grdsghsfgd 1
i hate china and chinese? (Oct '12) 23 hr Chim Lok Yan 94
Can China be Trusted? 23 hr McGold 9
•••
•••
•••
•••