AMIT RAWAT

Saint-cloud, France

#863 Apr 6, 2013
Do you know that usa is doing everything to make india its ally? So why you think that usa wants india? Well everybody want the best.. So does the usa. And because usa knows that having india on its side they can keep ruling the world. But if india goes to side with china and russia then probably usa and allies will loose. As long as india is neutral there will be no war of worlds.
Russia needs india and india is always with russia. But india will not attack usa. It will only defend russia. Means by sending troops to russia sea and borders to stop russia getting invaded.so the russians will ne secured and ready to attack. So russia is waiting for india to say yes to attack mode rather than defense mode. If india says attack the usa forces and nato forces from iraq and etc.. Then russia and china will be very happy to do it. well, Russia india china and pakistan can very well beat the world. You all know it. Dont you try to cheat yourselves.

Since: Apr 13

Wexford, PA

#864 Apr 7, 2013
Unlol wrote:
Death to all chinese in USA!!!!!!!!!

You bastard, watch your mouth cz your mouth smell like a shit!

Since: Apr 13

Wexford, PA

#865 Apr 7, 2013
Most of people in China doesn't care too much about India, What they know about India is dirty, backward place, worshiping rats,cow or something else, PISA score is 72nd place out of 73 countries, IQ in average is 82, hopeless country.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#866 Apr 7, 2013
AMIT RAWAT wrote:
Hey. I think china helps pakistan because it knows that india is a big threat to china. So alone it is svared to confront india. In 1962 india lost a border war against china. But was it a war? It hardly went on for 2 days.. Haha. and again it was the chinese who stopped the war wjich was going on because they feared a full scale war with india. and how many times do we have to defeat pakistan?? already we defeated them 4 times. and in 1971 the usa was the supporter of pakistan. Even then we defeated them and the usa kept watching. So do you think that china can save pakistan if india really wanted to invade it.? And yes, china is strong but india believes that china has old rubbish technology missiles and fighter jets. India may have lesser weopons than china but all of them are better in quality. I think without using nukes, both china and pakistan will not be able to invade india. As india will put 1 million soldiers on pak front and the rest of them around 2.5 million at chinese front. Pak whole army is 0.8 million. and chinese army is around 4.5 million. So 2.5 million indians against 4.5 million chinese. i think indians wont be able to invade china but they will definately stop the chinese advancement and on the mean time we would have stopped the pakis too. After 4 months the war will stop and pakistan will be in a deep mess. China will be heavily injured amd india much than china. But in any case we will put pakistan in the most worst condition. China has invested money on its roads, buildings etc where india has not invested money.like china. So china will never want that money to be on sake just for helping pakistan. HEY YOU PAKIS. WE DONT WANT TO CAPTURE YOU AS WE LNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING IN YOUR COUNTRY. JUST AS USA DOES NOT ATTACKS NORTH KOREA BECAUSE NOTHING IS THERE. NO OIL... THRY ATTACKED AFGHANISTAN TO KILL TERRORISM NOT FOR MONEY.
It's no wonder why India is such a pathetic and loser country.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#867 Apr 7, 2013
AMIT RAWAT wrote:
Do you know that usa is doing everything to make india its ally? So why you think that usa wants india? Well everybody want the best.. So does the usa. And because usa knows that having india on its side they can keep ruling the world. But if india goes to side with china and russia then probably usa and allies will loose. As long as india is neutral there will be no war of worlds.
Russia needs india and india is always with russia. But india will not attack usa. It will only defend russia. Means by sending troops to russia sea and borders to stop russia getting invaded.so the russians will ne secured and ready to attack. So russia is waiting for india to say yes to attack mode rather than defense mode. If india says attack the usa forces and nato forces from iraq and etc.. Then russia and china will be very happy to do it. well, Russia india china and pakistan can very well beat the world. You all know it. Dont you try to cheat yourselves.
Russia only needs India to buy it's arms.
drloveromance25

India

#868 May 1, 2013
Sullemakala Chinese randimakala Pakise know this meaning ur souls will be filled with joys
AVI_IND

Pune, India

#869 May 9, 2013
Hitman wrote:
<quoted text>
That itself is a POLITICAL QUESTION! I would debate about it today!
Before you touch on Tibet, how much do you understand about Tibetan History?
Dont be judgmental on this just because you have some good Tibetan-in-exile friends and listen to their version. As far as the China goes, Tibetan-in-exile are your citizen today and should be considered Tibetan Indians.
Why China and India are at loggerhead. This is one of them.
India conspired with the CIA to give them a home in exile and after many generation, your offspring are Indians!
What else?
Tibetan are in fact Han Chinese according to DNA and they went up the mountain 2750 years ago. How come they are not Davidian, Aryan, or Indian? God created the Himalaya Mountain Range to separate India from China, that is why India are Black and Chinese are Yellow and Brown.
India was never even a nation before the British Raj conquered and colonize you. India used to make up of 570 districts and Kingdoms. Today Bodoland, Nagaland, Khalistan, Kashmir, The seven sister states of Northeast India, etc. are all demanding for INDEPENDENCE. Not to mention your Naxalite problems. So dont be a hypocrite, INDIA should LET THESE PEOPLE FREE and grant them INDEPENDENCE otherwise keep out of China Internal Affair if you want GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD relationship with her.
What does the Chinese think of Indian? Just another HIGHLY POPULATED COUNTRY with 1 billion of her own problem where hardship, penury and hunger are daily features with approx. 100,000 farmers committed suicide each year due to POVERTY. China likes to help but India is always suspicious of her thinking she is helping to deliver another Pakistani bomb to her. This question is strictly an Indian mindset!
So nothing generally!
Pakistan and China friendship and relationship goes back a LONG LONG TIME when the West nations were generally snubbing her. That is the strength and the real test of LOYALTY among friends. China is a very loyal friend and have never interfere with Pakistan Internal Affair.
India MISSED the OPPORTUNITY and the BOAT in dealing with China!
She choose HOSTILITIES and hence your question! Even in question you have shown yourself to be judgmental and partial. That is due to years of systematic Indian Media BRAINWASHING!
She could jolly well be China greatest friend! She choose to side with the west! India politic is very messy. Today she is friend with IRAN and BURMESE JUNTA! Why! Where is the principles?
YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT INDIA. WE LIVE UNITED. YOUR THINKING IS BAD. YOU ARE A DESTRUCTIVE PERSON. THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO WANT DIFFERENT COUNTRY WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE. WE ARE RICHEST IN TERMS OF CULTURE. WE HAVE 28 STATES DIVIDED ON THE BASIS OF LANGUAGE. SO SOME THINK THAT SEPERATE COUNTRY SHOULD BE MADE.
AND ONE LAST THING YOU FOOL- PAKISTAN WAS INDIA'S PART. IT'S NOT EVEN 100 YEAR OLD. SO KEEP YOUR FOOLISHNESS WITHIN YOU.
AVI_IND

Pune, India

#870 May 9, 2013
Pat SK wrote:
Most of people in China doesn't care too much about India, What they know about India is dirty, backward place, worshiping rats,cow or something else, PISA score is 72nd place out of 73 countries, IQ in average is 82, hopeless country.
IT'S your thinking. Our country gave birth to 4 world religion. We are religious people. You all are jealous. We made so many inventions. Search about mathematics. search about smartphones for blind, search about spices, search about medicines, search about science. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WE DISCOVERED AND INVENTED. We are'nt hopeless. WE ARE HARDWORKING INDIANS. WE WERE ONCE RICHEST COUNTRY IN WORLD. BUT INVADERS. RULERS LOOTED EVERYTHING. THE BIGGEST EVIDENCE IS "KOHINOOR DIAMOND". EVEN IF YOU DON'T AGREE THEN IT MEANS YOU ARE JEALOUS OF INDIA. NOT ALL INDIANS ARE SAME. WHAT YOU SEE IN TELEVISION IS NOT ALWAYS REAL. WE ARE NOT DIRTY, WORSHIPPING RATS. We believe in god. OUR culture is 100 times better than anyone. IT'S really difficult to find freedom like india in any other countries. All are materialistic people. All westeners only believe in technology.
AVI_IND

Pune, India

#871 May 9, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>It's no wonder why India is such a pathetic and loser country.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT INDIA? TELL ME. I think your country is loser. WE MADE SO MANY THINGS AND YOU ARE SAYING THAT WE ARE LOSERS. YOU ARE ACTUALLY JEALOUS OF US. I'M NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE I LIVE IN INDIA. I'M SAYING ONLY TRUTH. we discovered the number-zero (0). If we hadn't made this nothing would have been made. IT IS BIGGEST CONTRIBUTION. NOT ONLY THIS FIND ABOUT EARLY MEDICINES, SCIENCE, MATHEMATICS, MOTHER OF ALL LANGUAGE- SANSKRIT. SEARCH ABOUT CHESS, LUDO etc. SEARCH ABOUT KOHINOOR DIAMOND.

YOU ARE REALLY FOOL AND YOU NEED TO BRUSH UP YOUR KNOWLEDGE. KNOWLEDGE IS IMPPORTANT IN TODAY'S WORLD SO IMPROVE YOURSELF THEN TALK.
AVI_IND

Pune, India

#872 May 9, 2013
epep wrote:
chinese people should avoid getting too friendly with south asians ( indians from india, pakistanis, desi people ).
because south asians, generally, worship the blacks and support the blacks rather than be concerned for and support the victims of blacks' crimes.
hey you don't forget how your ANCESTORS RULED OUR COUNTRY. WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. YOU LOOTED EVERYTHING AND WENT AWAY. BIGGEST THING THAT WHOLE WORLD KNOW IS KOHHINOOR DIAMOND WHICH THEY TOOK ILLEGALLY AND ARE NOT RETURNING. WHAT BLACK BLACK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ANYONE ON THE BASIS OF COLOUR. WE ARE BROWN SKINNED BY THE WAY. YOUR ANCESTORS STARTED THE SYSTEM OF WHITE AND BLACK. DON'T FORGET HOW INDIANS IN SOUTH AFRICA STARTED MOVEMENT AGAINST THIS LONG TIE AGO. YOUR COUNTRY HAS NO CULTURE. THOUGH PEOPLE HERE ARE POOR, BUT ALL ARE HARDWORKING. ALL ARE TRYING TO GET BETTER. THAT'S WHY SO MANY INDIANS HAVE MADE IT TO TOP 10 RICHEST PEOPLE IN WORLD. FIRST THINK AND SAY. OTHERWISE YOU WOULD BE IN LOSS.
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#873 May 10, 2013
AVI_IND wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT INDIA. WE LIVE UNITED. YOUR THINKING IS BAD. YOU ARE A DESTRUCTIVE PERSON. THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO WANT DIFFERENT COUNTRY WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE. WE ARE RICHEST IN TERMS OF CULTURE. WE HAVE 28 STATES DIVIDED ON THE BASIS OF LANGUAGE. SO SOME THINK THAT SEPERATE COUNTRY SHOULD BE MADE.
AND ONE LAST THING YOU FOOL- PAKISTAN WAS INDIA'S PART. IT'S NOT EVEN 100 YEAR OLD. SO KEEP YOUR FOOLISHNESS WITHIN YOU.
WRONG!

India was merely an subcontinent ruled by 470 over Cheftains, warlords and Maharajahs and was never ONE single nation until the British Raj came enslave and administered them as ONE DISTRICT and that includes IRAQ and BURMA but EXCLUDING GOA which was already and independent Portuguese enclave.

Jinnah Ali was smart and quickly separated the Islamic Pakistan from the Hindu dominated Indian Congress Party India.

One can also argued that India was a part of Pakistan as the Indus civilization was indeed located inside Pakistan today and not India.

Stop lying, there are more than 200 dialects/languages and 100 over written languages in India.

Manipur, Khalistan, etc were independent Kingdoms and today there are more than 200 separatist groups calling for INDEPENDENCE inside India itself.
But the naxalite insurgency is definitely the most threatening of them all as BBC documentary SILENT WAR revealed. The rural districts are practically controlled by them.

I suggested you read ASIAN histories written by the more neutral parties than the Hindu dominated Indian history where even a frictional character called ASOKA the GREAT created by British colonialist James Princep was included.
There was never a person called ASOKA the GREAT. Not in any archaeology discovery or any artifacts.

Being Nationalistic is normal but don't go overboard with it.
Remember the Johnson line of control and Mcmahon lines were drawn withput the consent of the neighbors and hence an illegal intrusion according to historians like Neville Maxwell, etc.

Why is the Brooke Henderson report still not released after more than 50 years? Because Brooke Henderson, an Indian Army officer blamed the Nehru India for starting the 1962 war.
epep

Swindon, UK

#874 May 10, 2013
AVI_IND wrote:
<quoted text>
...WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ANYONE ON THE BASIS OF COLOUR...
race is more than skin deep. different races are physically, mentally and genetically different.

and you see what I mean, desi people use the fact they worshipping the blacks to make a sanctimonious show that they ( desi people ) are more " morally better " than other races.

and desi people worshipping and supporting the blacks rather than supporting the victims of blacks' crimes has nothing to do with being for racial equality. when desi people worship and support the blacks rather than support the victims of blacks' crimes it is unfair for the victims of blacks' crimes.
epep

Swindon, UK

#875 May 10, 2013
AVI_IND wrote:
<quoted text>
hey you don't forget how your ANCESTORS RULED OUR COUNTRY. WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. YOU LOOTED EVERYTHING AND WENT AWAY. BIGGEST THING THAT WHOLE WORLD KNOW IS KOHHINOOR DIAMOND WHICH THEY TOOK ILLEGALLY AND ARE NOT RETURNING. WHAT BLACK BLACK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ANYONE ON THE BASIS OF COLOUR. WE ARE BROWN SKINNED BY THE WAY. YOUR ANCESTORS STARTED THE SYSTEM OF WHITE AND BLACK. DON'T FORGET HOW INDIANS IN SOUTH AFRICA STARTED MOVEMENT AGAINST THIS LONG TIE AGO. YOUR COUNTRY HAS NO CULTURE. THOUGH PEOPLE HERE ARE POOR, BUT ALL ARE HARDWORKING. ALL ARE TRYING TO GET BETTER. THAT'S WHY SO MANY INDIANS HAVE MADE IT TO TOP 10 RICHEST PEOPLE IN WORLD. FIRST THINK AND SAY. OTHERWISE YOU WOULD BE IN LOSS.
race is more than skin deep. different races are physically, mentally and genetically different.

and you see what I mean, desi people use the fact they worshipping the blacks to make a sanctimonious show that they ( desi people ) are more " morally better " than other races, it is desi people's obsession with getting " divine credit ".

and desi people worshipping and supporting the blacks rather than supporting the victims of blacks' crimes has nothing to do with being for racial equality. when desi people worship and support the blacks rather than support the victims of blacks' crimes it is unfair for the victims of blacks' crimes.
epep

Swindon, UK

#876 May 10, 2013
AVI_IND wrote:
<quoted text>
....WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ANYONE ON THE BASIS OF COLOUR..
stop your lies about how you indians from India do not discriminate on the basis of color.

i have read that indians look down on other Indians that have darker skin. and also indians from India look down on and sometimes even murder low caste indians from India.

and for any stupid people that will probably misinterpret me :

i do NOT condone indians looking down on other Indians that have darker skin.

i do NOT condone indians from India looking down on low caste Indians from India.

i do NOT condone indians from India murdering lower caste indians from India.

i am only saying about how hypocritical south asians are about they claiming that they do not discriminate on the basis of color.

for any stupid people that will probably misinterpret me :

i do NOT condone indians from India looking down on low caste Indians from India.

and i do not discriminate blacks ( that originate from Africa and now in other countries ) because of their color. i am cautious about blacks because blacks when and where blacks are majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then blacks will be vicious towards other blacks and towards other races.
epep

Swindon, UK

#877 May 10, 2013
AVI_IND wrote:
<quoted text>
stop your lies about how you indians from India do not discriminate on the basis of color.

i have read that indians look down on other Indians that have darker skin. and also indians from India look down on and sometimes even murder low caste indians from India.

i am only saying about how hypocritical south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, bangladeshis, desi people from any country ) are about they claiming that they do not discriminate on the basis of color.

for any stupid people that will probably misinterpret me :

and i do not discriminate blacks ( that originate from Africa and now in other countries ) because of their color. i am cautious about blacks because blacks when and where blacks are majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then blacks will be vicious towards other blacks and towards other races.
epep

Swindon, UK

#878 May 10, 2013
i do not discriminate on the basis of color.

i do not discriminate chinese people with dark tans.

i see chinese people with dark tans as chinese as chinese people with whiter skin.

but when it is about south asians, the reason why i want to avoid south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, bangladeshis, desi people from any country ) is because south asians worship and support the blacks ( the blacks that originate from sub-sahara africa and now in other countries ) rather than supporting the victims of blacks' crimes. and also because south asians such as indians from India worship cows, rats, snakes etc.

and about blacks( the blacks that originate from sub-sahara africa and now in other countries ). i am cautious about blacks because blacks when and where blacks are majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then blacks will be vicious towards other blacks and towards other races.
epep

Swindon, UK

#879 May 10, 2013

i see chinese people with dark tans as chinese as chinese people with whiter skin.

but when it is about south asians, the reason why i want to avoid south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, bangladeshis, desi people from any country ) is because south asians worship and support the blacks ( the blacks that originate from sub-sahara africa and now in other countries ) rather than supporting the victims of blacks' crimes. and also because south asians, such as indians from India, do strange things such as worshipping cows, rats, snakes etc.

and about blacks( the blacks that originate from sub-sahara africa and now in other countries ). i am cautious about blacks because blacks when and where blacks are majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then blacks will be vicious towards other blacks and towards other races.
epep

Swindon, UK

#880 May 10, 2013

but when it is about south asians, the reason why i want to avoid south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, bangladeshis, desi people from any country ) is because south asians worship and support the blacks ( the blacks that originate from sub-sahara africa and now in other countries ) rather than supporting the victims of blacks' crimes. and also because south asians, such as indians from India, do strange things such as worshipping cows, rats, snakes etc.

and about blacks( the blacks that originate from sub-sahara africa and now in other countries ). i am cautious about blacks because when and where blacks are majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then blacks will be vicious towards other blacks and towards other races.
epep

Swindon, UK

#881 May 10, 2013
AVI_IND wrote:
<quoted text>
... WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ANYONE ON THE BASIS OF COLOUR...
you are lying about how you indians from India do not discriminate on the basis of color.

i do NOT approve indians looking down on other Indians that have darker skin.

i do NOT approve indians from India looking down on low caste Indians from India.

i do NOT approve indians from India murdering lower caste indians from India.

i am only saying about how hypocritical south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, bangladeshis, desi people from any country ) are about they claiming that they do not discriminate on the basis of color.
epep

Swindon, UK

#883 May 11, 2013
strange, indians from India would look down on other indians from India that have darker skin. and also indians from India look down on and sometimes even murder low caste indians from India.
but at the sametime south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, bangladeshis, desi people from any country ) worship and support the blacks ( the blacks that originate from sub-sahara africa and now in other countries ) rather than support the victims of blacks' crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) 12 hr david 31
Downtown North 21 hr ralph 1
Korea, China, Japan build bridges (Jun '14) Wed -TheExam- 47
Taipei's maverick mayor sparks backlash over Ch... Wed -TheExam- 27
Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) Tue JC-joyce 10
Thai flight forced to return by unruly Chinese ... Tue -TheExam- 8
Reasons for Asian Fetish? Mar 2 Anonymous 2
More from around the web