Chinese people what do you feel about...
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#769 Sep 15, 2012
blitz123 wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm maybe u got a point there
of course the whites will allow us to be their masters.for example,the president of the giant american firm,kingsley and company is an indian ,there r reports that he has 1500 american origins working under him directly
Even chairmen and CEOs are nothing more than employees, albeit much higher paid.

If the company they work for goes under, they are just as unemployed as the guy who mops the floor.

Indians need the resources created by the white people to get a start at prosperity. Otherwise what are indians in india?
epep

Croydon, UK

#770 Sep 15, 2012
ajin619 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many phonomania seems like good people in their daily life.
You have not see the other side of them.We want to let the history go away,but what Japanese did?They deny they killed people in WarII.And they think they are doing right things in warII,and they will do it again if they have chance!!
you are an aware person.

that is right, there is not much unconditional respect in this world, only mostly compromises.

japan have to be " peaceful " because japan lost in world war 2.

and all countries made sure that japan can not own weapons.

but look at japanese fiction, they are filled with bloodthirtsy violence.

and also the japanese continue to bloodthirstly kill many dolphins and whales.

while it has been scientifically shown that dolphins and ( most ) whales are intelligent and sympathetic creatures.
The Guru

Palakkad, India

#771 Sep 15, 2012
Whites are basically good, decent human beings. The Chinese on the contrary are lying, evil snakes.That is why India hates China.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#772 Sep 16, 2012
The Guru wrote:
Whites are basically good, decent human beings. The Chinese on the contrary are lying, evil snakes.That is why India hates China.
Lying evil snakes.
Isn't that more consistent with Indian stereotypes?
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#773 Sep 16, 2012
The Guru wrote:
Is that a product of your colonialism?
Maverick

Waterlooville, UK

#774 Sep 16, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a product of your colonialism?
No it's a product of looking at the world with his own eyes and coming to a conclusion. You should try it sometime. I promise you it beats being a brainwashed buffoon anytime.

“Matthew 8:22”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#775 Sep 16, 2012
Well..I`m not Chinese..but I was in Hong Kong 10 years ago for Holiday and I saw there`s many Indian people lived in Hong Kong.
If the Chinese hates the Indian so badly why the Indian still lived there ??
The situation in HK is same like in Singapore, and I think the Indian always feel save and happy living surrounding by the Chinese because the Chinese people always protecting them.
blitz123

Chennai, India

#776 Sep 18, 2012
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Even chairmen and CEOs are nothing more than employees, albeit much higher paid.
If the company they work for goes under, they are just as unemployed as the guy who mops the floor.
Indians need the resources created by the white people to get a start at prosperity. Otherwise what are indians in india?
we indians have ur own companies.u know that bangalore is the silicon valley of india,right.due to unemployment in usa,many americans work under infosys now.
besides dont u think that even china or japan on the contrary also need the resources provided by the whites
blitz123

Tambaram, India

#777 Oct 15, 2012
hey guys where is everybody,busy visiting other threads,eh
i was waiting for anyone here to update but none did,too bad

rayh,epep,azn,guru,maverick,ja nusi
havent heard from u guys,quickly text please
Desi Boy

Vijayawada, India

#778 Oct 15, 2012
The Guru wrote:
Chinks can't be trusted! What they say is the opposite of what they are doing!

What do you expect from people ruled by NAZI COMMIES? THEY WILL BE LIKE THEM! NEW NAZI OF THE WORLD!!!!
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#779 Oct 15, 2012
Desi Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinks can't be trusted! What they say is the opposite of what they are doing!
What do you expect from people ruled by NAZI COMMIES? THEY WILL BE LIKE THEM! NEW NAZI OF THE WORLD!!!!
Why's your name "Desi Boy"?
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#780 Oct 15, 2012
Janusi wrote:
Well..I`m not Chinese..but I was in Hong Kong 10 years ago for Holiday and I saw there`s many Indian people lived in Hong Kong.
If the Chinese hates the Indian so badly why the Indian still lived there ??
The situation in HK is same like in Singapore, and I think the Indian always feel save and happy living surrounding by the Chinese because the Chinese people always protecting them.
Yet these ungrateful indians talk shit about Chinese, even while living in Chinese cities.

Deport all south asians back to their own countries.
blitz123

Chennai, India

#781 Oct 16, 2012
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Yet these ungrateful indians talk shit about Chinese, even while living in Chinese cities.
Deport all south asians back to their own countries.
u cant azn ,it is against the international law,for your kind information close to 200000 chinese people live in china town in kolkata,another 50000 in various indian cities,even in my institution,a close to 100 mainland chinese students study it and mba courses,they all r from either shenzhen,guanzhou,shanghai,che ngdu,dalian,yantai and a few more cities,
shall we deport them too back to china
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#782 Oct 16, 2012
blitz123 wrote:
<quoted text>
u cant azn ,it is against the international law,for your kind information close to 200000 chinese people live in china town in kolkata,another 50000 in various indian cities,even in my institution,a close to 100 mainland chinese students study it and mba courses,they all r from either shenzhen,guanzhou,shanghai,che ngdu,dalian,yantai and a few more cities,
shall we deport them too back to china
Do these Chinese in India behave in a disloyal and disrespectful way to their host country. The way a lot of Indians do when living in foreign countries?
dell

Croydon, UK

#783 Oct 23, 2012
i bet ur a bitter chinki becoz ur own women are runnung away from u.
epep

Croydon, UK

#784 Oct 24, 2012
how do i feel about south asians ( indians from india, pakistanis, dese people )?

i find south asians sanctimoniouness, " i am holier than you " attitude annoying.

i also am objectionable towards south asians when south asians worship the blacks and support blacks rather than be concerned for and support the victims of blacks' crimes.

for those reasons i would like to see chinese people and China not get too friendly with south asian countries.
epep

Croydon, UK

#785 Oct 24, 2012
how do i feel about south asians ( indians from india, pakistanis, dese people )?

i find south asians sanctimoniouness, " i am holier than you " attitude annoying.

i also feel objectionable towards south asians when south asians worship the blacks and support blacks rather than be concerned for and support the victims of blacks' crimes.

for those reasons i would like to see chinese people and China not get too friendly with south asian countries.
epep

Croydon, UK

#786 Oct 24, 2012

i live in a multi-racial area in a western country.

and from my experience of south asians, i find south asians sanctimoniouness, " i am holier than you " attitude annoying.

i also feel objectionable towards south asians when south asians worship the blacks and support the blacks rather than be concerned for and support the victims of blacks' crimes.

and when the blacks treat badly the south asians. the south asians then vent their anger onto other people such as some chinese people. and the south asians then continue to worship the blacks and support the blacks rather than be concerned for and support the victims of blacks' crimes. and the south asians use the fact that they( the south asians ) worshipping the blacks somehow makes them( the south asians ) more " holier " than other races.

epep

Croydon, UK

#788 Oct 24, 2012

and from my experience of south asians,

i also feel objectionable towards south asians when south asians worship the blacks and support the blacks rather than be concerned for and support the victims of blacks' crimes.

and when the blacks treat badly the south asians. the south asians then vent their anger onto other people such as some chinese people. and the south asians then continue to worship the blacks and support the blacks rather than be concerned for and support the victims of blacks' crimes. and the south asians use the fact that they( the south asians ) worshipping the blacks somehow makes them( the south asians ) more " holier " than other races and that other races are somehow " morally defected ".

epep

Croydon, UK

#789 Oct 24, 2012

and from my experience of south asians,

and when the blacks treat badly the south asians. the south asians then vent their anger onto other people such as some chinese people. and the south asians then continue to worship the blacks and support the blacks rather than be concerned for and support the victims of blacks' crimes. and the south asians use the fact that they( the south asians ) worshipping the blacks somehow makes them( the south asians ) more " holier " than other races and that other races are somehow " morally defected " for not worshipping the blacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Chinese state councilor urges to bring S... 1 hr FLATASSCHNSEDAEGU... 29
News Chinese investors eye Serbia's state-owned Telekom 2 hr Kosovo is Serbia 1
Are Finnish The Lost Mongolian Tribe Of Europe (Dec '10) 17 hr dbarrios 90
News Boy urinates in Vancouver bin, anti-China vitri... (Sep '13) Sep 26 yourinluck 18
News China begins operating world's largest radio te... Sep 25 Stephany McDowell 1
China vs India: Nothing to compare (Apr '13) Sep 25 USA USA 9
News Chinese space station to fall out of sky. Who r... Sep 24 butters_ 6
More from around the web