Chinese people what do you feel about...

Chinese people what do you feel about India?

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 50
Next Last
Dharma bhai

Chennai, India

#1 Aug 17, 2010
hi i'm Dharma bhai

i'm an indian and tolerent like all indians

but i'm when i see china helping pakistan to attack india

i don't know why china do so

Do Chinese people hate india and Buddha

How many of you saw Buddha and India as your enemy

please tell me?
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#2 Aug 17, 2010
I am not Chinese and really don't like Chinese men. I do like Chinese women.

In Sun Tzu's Art of War, there is a teaching: Make friends with distant states (Pakistan) and antagonize your neighbors (India).

Buddha is the Government's enemy. Any religions or sects which would undermine the Government's authority is the enemy. Buddha is not the people's enemy.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Aug 17, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
In Sun Tzu's Art of War, there is a teaching: Make friends with distant states (Pakistan) and antagonize your neighbors (India).
Buddha is the Government's enemy. Any religions or sects which would undermine the Government's authority is the enemy. Buddha is not the people's enemy.
not Chinese... well then ...shut up loser... its a question to the CHINESE

no one wants to hear from a loser white trash,

from Vegas...without the Chinese gambling in Vegas...Macau would do like 6 or 7 times the business

as to now its 3 times...

go pull another slot machine, stupid oaf

be thankful they give you work...
Dharma bhai

Chennai, India

#5 Aug 17, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
wonder what chinese people think of this,

i leave in india in the state where almost 10% of the population is Tibetian

Here is Tibetian markets
,Tibetian colonies and even tibetian Sports clups

Dalie Lama is spiritual guru for hindus and buddhists

Why Chinese govt suppressing Tibetian people

I realy don't understand

By supporting pakistan ,china is supporting islam and terorism

China people needs ro free themselves from govt policies

Religion is life and China is not possiblr without Buddha

Since: Mar 08

Laguna Hills, CA

#6 Aug 17, 2010
Dharma bhai wrote:
hi i'm Dharma bhai
i'm an indian and tolerent like all indians
but i'm when i see china helping pakistan to attack india
i don't know why china do so
Do Chinese people hate india and Buddha
How many of you saw Buddha and India as your enemy
please tell me?
Chinese in general do not care for India, either as a friend or enemy. What China has a problem with is Indian claiming Chinese territory even when its British master has acknowledge that the border India insist upon, the border a Brits drawn centuries ago is invalid. And don't pretend Hinduism is the same as Buddhism.
Dharma bhai

Chennai, India

#7 Aug 17, 2010
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
not Chinese... well then ...shut up loser... its a question to the CHINESE
no one wants to hear from a loser white trash,
from Vegas...without the Chinese gambling in Vegas...Macau would do like 6 or 7 times the business
as to now its 3 times...
go pull another slot machine, stupid oaf
be thankful they give you work...
its good that China is improving but Chinese should not forget that frrdom is the biggest source of the life

Tibetains are dying for freedom
Dharma bhai

Chennai, India

#8 Aug 17, 2010
Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese in general do not care for India, either as a friend or enemy. What China has a problem with is Indian claiming Chinese territory even when its British master has acknowledge that the border India insist upon, the border a Brits drawn centuries ago is invalid. And don't pretend Hinduism is the same as Buddhism.
i'm not dispute for china's border b'coz even Tibet don't belong to China

Indians are not allowed to enter the biggest pigrimage for hindus and buddhists

No i'm not claiming that hinduism is same as buddhism but do claim that Vedas and Bhagwad Gita are the same source for both hinduism, and buddhism

Lord buddha is cosider the same lord too

Lord Siddhartha Gautama Buddha comes from our tribe of the sakya too.

But China has nothing to do with religion at all
apaul193

Shanghai, China

#9 Aug 17, 2010
I guess the problem is not who hates whom, but we have border issues over many years, which you certainly would think the land is yours as told by India Gov. Chinese Gov is still insisting on the sovereignty of this land. this dispute has aroused the hostile relationship between the counties. While as an enemy of India, Pakistan automatically becomes a friend of China for the fact they share the same enemy.

Talking about supression on Tibetians in China,i guess these Buddists are not seeking religious freedom but political power,this is not acceptable for any Gov.
Religion sometimes is good, but sometimes it could also be evil, to evoke innocent people to chase the ridiculous purposes. And you can see how many wars were induced due to religious differences and contradictions.
Dharma bhai

Chennai, India

#10 Aug 17, 2010
apaul193 wrote:
I guess the problem is not who hates whom, but we have border issues over many years, which you certainly would think the land is yours as told by India Gov. Chinese Gov is still insisting on the sovereignty of this land. this dispute has aroused the hostile relationship between the counties. While as an enemy of India, Pakistan automatically becomes a friend of China for the fact they share the same enemy.
Talking about supression on Tibetians in China,i guess these Buddists are not seeking religious freedom but political power,this is not acceptable for any Gov.
Religion sometimes is good, but sometimes it could also be evil, to evoke innocent people to chase the ridiculous purposes. And you can see how many wars were induced due to religious differences and contradictions.
dear friend ,

i'm agree with you.

But do you forget how pakis destroyed 2000 yr old Buddha statue

How can Chinese ba the paki friend.

Also the border issue you are taking about is not genuine.

India agree with China that tibet belongs to China which is'nt ,every chinese know that ,due to india's tolerent nature

How can Chinese people be the indian enemy.

Arunachal people are mongoiloid but their belief's are indian

Similarly Tibetians are Buddhista

Friend china needs to be broadminded

Arunachal pradesh is only the 0.00001% of china total border

So why china govt is so narrow minded

We Chinese and indians are brothers and needs to unite to fight the terrorism and pakistan
Lilian_Faith

Lakemba, Australia

#11 Aug 17, 2010

I like indian people , their spirit ,

their easygoing attitude ,

their yoga

Lilian_Faith

Lakemba, Australia

#12 Aug 17, 2010

and of course Bollywood movie stars

Lilian_Faith

Lakemba, Australia

#13 Aug 17, 2010

leave politics alone , it has nothing to do

with common people

Dharma bhai

Delhi, India

#14 Aug 17, 2010
Lilian_Faith wrote:
leave politics alone , it has nothing to do
with common people
thinks for your comment ,but tell you every community have good or evil people.

Common people has nothing to do with politics same is the case with China people.

I like China but never know what Chinese common people think of india.
Hitman

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15 Aug 17, 2010
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
That itself is a POLITICAL QUESTION! I would debate about it today!

Before you touch on Tibet, how much do you understand about Tibetan History?

Dont be judgmental on this just because you have some good Tibetan-in-exile friends and listen to their version. As far as the China goes, Tibetan-in-exile are your citizen today and should be considered Tibetan Indians.

Why China and India are at loggerhead. This is one of them.
India conspired with the CIA to give them a home in exile and after many generation, your offspring are Indians!
What else?
Tibetan are in fact Han Chinese according to DNA and they went up the mountain 2750 years ago. How come they are not Davidian, Aryan, or Indian? God created the Himalaya Mountain Range to separate India from China, that is why India are Black and Chinese are Yellow and Brown.

India was never even a nation before the British Raj conquered and colonize you. India used to make up of 570 districts and Kingdoms. Today Bodoland, Nagaland, Khalistan, Kashmir, The seven sister states of Northeast India, etc. are all demanding for INDEPENDENCE. Not to mention your Naxalite problems. So dont be a hypocrite, INDIA should LET THESE PEOPLE FREE and grant them INDEPENDENCE otherwise keep out of China Internal Affair if you want GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD relationship with her.

What does the Chinese think of Indian? Just another HIGHLY POPULATED COUNTRY with 1 billion of her own problem where hardship, penury and hunger are daily features with approx. 100,000 farmers committed suicide each year due to POVERTY. China likes to help but India is always suspicious of her thinking she is helping to deliver another Pakistani bomb to her. This question is strictly an Indian mindset!

So nothing generally!

Pakistan and China friendship and relationship goes back a LONG LONG TIME when the West nations were generally snubbing her. That is the strength and the real test of LOYALTY among friends. China is a very loyal friend and have never interfere with Pakistan Internal Affair.

India MISSED the OPPORTUNITY and the BOAT in dealing with China!

She choose HOSTILITIES and hence your question! Even in question you have shown yourself to be judgmental and partial. That is due to years of systematic Indian Media BRAINWASHING!

She could jolly well be China greatest friend! She choose to side with the west! India politic is very messy. Today she is friend with IRAN and BURMESE JUNTA! Why! Where is the principles?
Hitman

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#16 Aug 17, 2010
Typo...
That itself is a POLITICAL QUESTION! I would NOT debate about it today!
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

#17 Aug 17, 2010
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/china/TLISTK...

It has something to do with Tibet. There are Tibetan refugees in India and also the place of birth of the Dalai Lama is within Indian territory that China wants to take so as to undermine the legitimacy of the Dalai Lama.

Laguna Hills, CA

#18 Aug 17, 2010
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
When Tibet was annexed by China in 1792, India was still a British colony. It was not up to India to agree or not at the time, let along hearing you saying who Tibet shall or shall not belong to today.
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
But China has nothing to do with religion at all
Yes, China is never about religion thanks to Confucius.

Laguna Hills, CA

#19 Aug 17, 2010
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
But do you forget how pakis destroyed 2000 yr old Buddha statue
How can Chinese ba the paki friend.
That was Afghanistan. And China could care less what religious doctrine other nation subscribes to.
Interesting Points

Canada

#20 Aug 17, 2010
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
wonder what chinese people think of this,
i leave in india in the state where almost 10% of the population is Tibetian
Here is Tibetian markets
,Tibetian colonies and even tibetian Sports clups
Dalie Lama is spiritual guru for hindus and buddhists
Why Chinese govt suppressing Tibetian people
I realy don't understand
By supporting pakistan ,china is supporting islam and terorism
China people needs ro free themselves from govt policies
Religion is life and China is not possiblr without Buddha
How about India's annexation of another piece of Tibetan land - Sikkim?

Can you tell us something about it?
Monk

Andover, MN

#21 Aug 17, 2010
Hitman wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the Chinese think of Indian? Just another HIGHLY POPULATED COUNTRY with 1 billion of her own problem where hardship, penury and hunger are daily features with approx. 100,000 farmers committed suicide each year due to POVERTY. China likes to help but India is always suspicious of her thinking she is helping to deliver another Pakistani bomb to her. This question is strictly an Indian mindset!
So nothing generally!
Pakistan and China friendship and relationship goes back a LONG LONG TIME when the West nations were generally snubbing her. That is the strength and the real test of LOYALTY among friends. China is a very loyal friend and have never interfere with Pakistan Internal Affair.
More of yourbullshit lies. No, not 100,000 Indian farmers a year LIAR.

"More than 17,500 farmers a year killed themselves between 2002 and 2006, according to experts who have analyzed government statistics." [1]Raj Patel, Stuffed and Starved, Portobello Books, London, 2007.

"Suicide is the fifth leading cause of death overall in China and the leading cause of death in persons aged 15--34 years (1). During 1995--1999, approximately 287,000 persons died each year from suicide in China." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

You always base your bogus ideas on lies. Which means your ideas are worthless, moron.

BTW- Pakistan needs Chinese aid in a hurry. Since she's your best friend, you have a very big responsibility to help all those Pakis survive. Get to it and show your friendship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... 2 hr Yakult 318
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... 21 hr slumdog india 19
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 21 hr IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 394
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Jun 30 Raj 1,690
News China's Great Wall 'is disappearing' Jun 29 PAUL SHYKORA arts 2
Poll China + Pakistan vs. India + Russia, who WINS? (May '13) Jun 29 Raj Chanani 881
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Jun 29 Human 131
More from around the web