[hot] CHINA vs JAPANESE in REAL WAR W...

[hot] CHINA vs JAPANESE in REAL WAR WHO WINNER??

Posted in the China Forum

Since: Mar 13

Pontianak, Indonesia

#1 Apr 2, 2013
ARE YOU SURE who WINNER ??
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#2 Apr 2, 2013
If you study history, when Xuzhou was under siege by Cao CAo, the Governor sends his emissaries to the surrounding adversaries and friends for help

Today, I see PM Abe similarly running from protector USA, ASEAN to Mongolia, what is he doing?

In MILITARY.

I used to think Japan SDF is very powerful but today I discovered the truth.

Most of the weapons supplied by USA to her allies a downgrade weaponries with reduced range.

Japanese AEGIS destroyers are outdated in view of the technological advancement of the rest of the major power.

Apart from the F15J and its APG63, her air force is not as formidable as it looks.

In ECONOMY:

Minus the China market, Japan is heading for disaster with the newly appointed Bank of Japan's new governor Haruhiko Kuroda says Japan's debts are not sustainable.

His comments follow calls by Japan's new government for aggressive stimulus measures to help revive the country's sluggish economy.

Earlier this year, it approved a 10.3tn yen ($116bn; £72bn) stimulus package.

There have been fears that such moves will further increase Japan's public debt, which is already the highest among industrialised countries.

Japan's public debt stands at about 230% of its gross domestic product (GDP).

"I too believe that is extremely high, and this situation is abnormal and not sustainable," Mr Kuroda said at a parliamentary session.

He warned that while the markets were still backing Japan's finances, if there was a loss of confidence in the country's financial position it may hurt the economy.

I think sometime down the line, Japan will have to eat HUMBLE PIE and hold up her hands in good gesture in sincerity to China for peace.
Japan today is not the same as PM Abe father post WW2 imperial army days. The SUN has set.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film screening highlights Taiwanese struggle fo... 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 1
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Jun 26 China Sucks 238
Chinese people's eyes Jun 26 Zeta Reticuli 6
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Jun 26 Baba Vanga 1,704
News Chinese Film Week aims to boost cultural links,... Jun 25 Janusz Bugajski 1
White Male Privilege Jun 24 Kenneth 2
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) Jun 22 A Fellow Korean S... 39
More from around the web