China orders round-the-clock patrols ...

China orders round-the-clock patrols in Xinjiang following recent series of bloody clashes

There are 9 comments on the Nanaimo Daily News story from Jun 30, 2013, titled China orders round-the-clock patrols in Xinjiang following recent series of bloody clashes. In it, Nanaimo Daily News reports that:

Armed police officers get in trucks to patrol in Urumqi, western China's Xinjiang province, Sunday, June 30, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nanaimo Daily News.

Gary

Westerville, OH

#1 Jun 30, 2013
This should not be much of a problem for China to quell.
OCCUPY TIANNANMEN

Surrey, Canada

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Half of China is under military occupation.

A normal country, or one in the process of disintegration?

This is clearly another an open revolt, and the dying and corrupt Chinese Communist Party is frozen by its internal purges and factional fighting and so this could be the beginning of the end of the crumbling and obsolete CCP!

Think POSITIVE!
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Just do like the USA and Israel, just labeled the Uighurs as terrorists , then all Uighurs are fair game. The USA labeled certain violent grps as terrorists and the Israelis labeled Palestinians as terrorists--then they can do whatever they want with them.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#4 Jul 7, 2013
OCCUPY TIANNANMEN wrote:
Half of China is under military occupation.
A normal country, or one in the process of disintegration?
This is clearly another an open revolt, and the dying and corrupt Chinese Communist Party is frozen by its internal purges and factional fighting and so this could be the beginning of the end of the crumbling and obsolete CCP!
Think POSITIVE!
Whenever mirotard use words like obvious, clearly, it means it is lying. half of China is under militay occupation? I think half your brain is dead and blacked out by FLG nutter misinfomation
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#5 Jul 7, 2013
Terrorism is bad. Prostitution is the solution. It's no surprise that religious nut heads are prone to violence. Suppressing our strong biological need for sex is unhealthy. I'm always in a better mood after having sex with Filipina prostitutes.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#6 Jul 7, 2013
China need to let in the media if they want anyone on earth to believe their side of things.

Shanghai, China

#7 Jul 7, 2013
I can read wrote:
China need to let in the media if they want anyone on earth to believe their side of things.
China don't really care what dumb people thinks if they still can't figure out how much China has been contributing to the world.
gengis khan

Christchurch, New Zealand

#8 Jul 8, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
China don't really care what dumb people thinks if they still can't figure out how much China has been contributing to the world.
hahahahaha.. what has commie china contributated to the world????
besides prostitutes??, come on dozy hoe,, don't ask your mother everything

Shanghai, China

#9 Jul 8, 2013
gengis khan wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha.. what has commie china contributated to the world????
besides prostitutes??, come on dozy hoe,, don't ask your mother everything
you are just jealous of China's rise, your are also helpless in front of China's overrwhelming military might. You ain't gonna be returning to Japan nor can you find your Japanese father who raped your midget mama and had you born without a father, hahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) 23 hr Fuckthechinese 2,558
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... Thu TW_sugar_daddio 12
White Privilege Privilege Nov 28 Lisa 1
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Nov 28 FREE TIBET 163
News Here's what 5 of your favorite products would c... Nov 27 Bill 1
News China, Afghanistan, Pakistan agree to work for ... (Dec '13) Nov 26 KIA 82
News What will it take for the 'Asian Silicon Valley... Nov 25 INDEPENDENT TAIWAN 8
More from around the web