Burmese women being trafficked into C...

Burmese women being trafficked into China.

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
epep

Swindon, UK

#8 Apr 13, 2013
If in the future there are too many millions mixed half chinese/half non-chinese people that are less intelligent then a future China will have a less " talent pool " of chinese people to help advance China's science and technology.

It will be unfortunate for a future China if a future China have a less " talent pool " of chinese people to help advance China's science and technology.

What would help China is if a future China has many talented chinese people to help advance China's science and technology so China can defend itself.
epep

Swindon, UK

#9 Apr 13, 2013
epep wrote:
If in the future there are too many millions mixed half chinese/half non-chinese people that are less intelligent then a future China will have a less " talent pool " of chinese people to help advance China's science and technology.
It will be unfortunate for a future China if a future China have a less " talent pool " of chinese people to help advance China's science and technology.
What would help China is if a future China has many talented chinese people to help advance China's science and technology so China can defend itself.
Having said that, I am okay with chinese men marrying and interbreeding with burmese women to have children in China.

But I am NOT okay with burmese women being trafficked into China. But I am okay for burmese women to enter China legitimately and with the burmese women's consent.

But the number of burmese women that are allowed to be into China should be limited.

Ideally, in China, chinese men should marry chinese women.
epep

Swindon, UK

#10 Apr 13, 2013
If in the future there are too many millions mixed half chinese/half non-chinese people that are less intelligent then a future China will have a less " talent pool " of talented chinese people to help advance China's science and technology.

It will be unfortunate for a future China if a future China have a less " talent pool " of talented chinese people to help advance China's science and technology.

epep

Swindon, UK

#11 Apr 13, 2013
Having said that, I am okay with chinese men marrying and interbreeding with burmese women to have children in China.

But I am NOT okay with burmese women being trafficked into China. But I am okay for burmese women to enter China legitimately and with the burmese women's consent.

But the number of burmese women that are allowed to be into China should be limited.

epep

Swindon, UK

#12 Apr 13, 2013

Chinese people in China need to stop the immorality in committing infanticide and abortion on chinese baby girls.

And chinese people and chinese authorities need to do more to prevent infanticides and abortions on chinese baby girls.

Committing infanticides and abortions on chinese baby girls ( or any babies, male babies or female babies ) is immoral and also it is leading to a shortage in chinese females therefore making it more difficult, in the future, for chinese males to have chinese wives and pass on the pure chinese genotype.
epep

Swindon, UK

#13 Apr 13, 2013

Chinese people in China need to stop the immorality in committing infanticide and abortion on chinese baby girls. And chinese people in China should stop the immorality in the abandoning of chinese baby girls.

And chinese people and chinese authorities need to do more to prevent infanticides and abortions on chinese baby girls. And chinese people and chinese authorities in China should do more to prevent the abandoning of chinese baby girls.

Abandoning chinese baby girls, committing infanticides and abortions on chinese baby girls ( or any babies, male babies or female babies ) is immoral and also it is leading to a shortage in chinese females therefore making it more difficult, in the future, for chinese males to have chinese wives and pass on the pure chinese genotype.
epep

Swindon, UK

#14 Apr 13, 2013
If in the future there are too many millions mixed half chinese/half non-chinese people that are less intelligent then a future China will have a lower percentage of " genetically high intelligent " chinese people to help advance China's science and technology.

It will be unfortunate for a future China if a future China will have a lower percentage of " genetically high intelligent " chinese people to help advance China's science and technology.

What would help China is if a future China has many " genetically high intelligent " chinese people to help advance China's science and technology so China can defend itself.
epep

Swindon, UK

#15 Apr 13, 2013

epep

Swindon, UK

#16 Apr 13, 2013

Chinese people in China need to stop the immorality in committing infanticide and abortion on chinese baby girls. And chinese people in China should stop the immorality in the abandoning of chinese baby girls.

And chinese people and chinese authorities need to do more to prevent infanticides and abortions on chinese baby girls. And chinese people and chinese authorities in China should do more to prevent the abandoning of chinese baby girls.

Committing infanticides, abortions on chinese baby girls ( or any babies, male babies or female babies ) and abandoning chinese baby girls are immoral and are leading to a shortage in chinese females in China therefore making it more difficult, in the future, for chinese males to have chinese wives and pass on the pure chinese genotype.
Mocking

Edison, NJ

#17 Apr 13, 2013
What the freak have u been smoking dude????
epep

Swindon, UK

#18 Apr 14, 2013
If in the future there are too many millions mixed half chinese/half non-chinese people that are less intelligent then a future China will have a lower percentage of " genetically high intelligent " chinese people to help advance China's science and technology.

It will be unfortunate for a future China if a future China will have a lower percentage of " genetically high intelligent " chinese people to help advance China's science and technology.

What would help China is if a future China has many " genetically high intelligent " chinese people to help advance China's science and technology so China can defend itself.
epep

Swindon, UK

#19 Apr 14, 2013

epep

Swindon, UK

#20 Apr 14, 2013

Committing infanticides, abortions on chinese baby girls ( or any babies, male babies or female babies ) and abandoning chinese baby girls are immoral and are leading to a shortage in chinese females in China therefore making it more difficult, in the future, for chinese males to have chinese wives and pass on the pure chinese genotype.
epep

Swindon, UK

#21 Apr 14, 2013

epep

Swindon, UK

#22 Apr 14, 2013

I think it is okay for an unrestricted amount of burmese women to be allowed ( legitimately and with the burmese women's consent ) into China to marry and have children with chinese men in China.

But at the sametime, chinese people in China need to stop the immorality in committing infanticide and abortion on chinese baby girls. And chinese people in China should stop the immorality in the abandoning of chinese baby girls.

Committing infanticides, abortions on chinese baby girls ( or any babies, male babies or female babies ) and abandoning chinese baby girls are immoral and are leading to a shortage in chinese females in China therefore making it more difficult, in the future, for chinese males to have chinese wives and pass on the pure chinese genotype. Because ideally, in China, chinese men should marry chinese women.
epep

Swindon, UK

#23 Apr 14, 2013

I think it is okay for an unrestricted amount of burmese women to be allowed ( legitimately and with the burmese women's consent ) into China to marry and have children with chinese men in China.

But at the sametime, chinese people in China need to stop the immorality in committing infanticide and abortion on chinese baby girls. And chinese people in China should stop the immorality in the abandoning of chinese baby girls.

Committing infanticides, abortions on chinese baby girls ( or any babies, male babies or female babies ) and abandoning chinese baby girls are immoral and are leading to a shortage in chinese females in China therefore making it more difficult, in the future, for chinese males to have chinese wives and pass on the pure chinese genotype. Because ideally, in China, chinese men should marry chinese women and breed pure breed chinese children.
epep

Swindon, UK

#24 Apr 17, 2013
i am okay with chinese men marrying brumese women.

but chinese men and chinese women should avoid marrying blacks, south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, desi people ), vietnamese, japanese.

chinese men and chinese women should avoid marrying vietnamese women and vietnamese men because vietnamese males are able to maim and murder without hesitation.

so if a chinese/vietnamese couple give birth to a son then that son will be able to maim and murder without hesitation.

so that is why chinese men and chinese women should avoid marrying vietnamese women and vietnamese men.
epep

Swindon, UK

#25 Apr 20, 2013
I am okay with chinese men marrying and interbreeding with burmese women to have children in China.

Committing infanticides, abortions on chinese baby girls ( or any babies, male babies or female babies ) and abandoning chinese baby girls are immoral and are leading to a shortage in chinese females in China therefore making it more difficult, in the future, for chinese males to have chinese wives and pass on the pure chinese genotype. Because ideally, in China, chinese men should marry chinese women and breed pure breed chinese children.
2 Cents

Taiwan

#26 Apr 22, 2013
Women trafficking to China is not only wrong but completely unnecessary. There are so many desperately poor women in the Philippines and Vietnam whoring themselves. Just be like us Americans and take vacations there. Don't worry. You won't feel out of place. These countries are already popular with Japanese and Korean whoremongers.
epep

Swindon, UK

#27 Apr 26, 2013
at the moment the usual rural chinese people's " genetic intelligence " ( equivalent to computer hardware ) is on a similar level as usual chinese people living in the cities.

and the percentage of rural chinese people with " high genetic intelligence " is the same as the percentage of chinese people with " high genetic intelligence " living in cities.

i think if chinese men marry burmese women then produced mixed burmese/chinese people's, the those burmese/chinese people's " genetic intelligence " will generally be slightly lower than the usual chinese person.
so those produced mixed burmese/chinese people will not have as much potential in studying as pure breed chinese people.

but China needs a large " talent pool " of people with " high genetic intelligence " to advance China's science and technology so China can defend itself.

but having said that i am okay with burmese women marrying chinese men in China because the pure breed chinese population will always be more than any other mongoloid ethnic groups in China.

i am okay with chinese men in China marrying mongoloid burmese people.

here is an example of mongoloid burmese people :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamar

but chinese men in China should NOT marry desi people from Burma.

here are example of desi people from Burma :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmese_Indians

i am okay with chinese men in China marrying mongoloid burmese people.

but chinese men in China should NOT marry desi people from Burma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China pollution scandal: air, water in school n... Thu toxic China 1
News Today in History - Thursday, April 21 Thu truth 5
News How China's Debt Fix Could Make Things Much Worse Apr 26 tricky gang no idear 1
News Michael Jackson theme park based on his Neverla... Apr 24 RIP Prince 1
China Is First Country Ever To Host Two Olympic... (Aug '15) Apr 24 China world 6
News China's Xi moves to take more direct command ov... Apr 22 MAO 2point0 1
News Chinese electric car maker enters US market by ... Apr 21 The diplomat 1
More from around the web