do chinese girls want black man husband?

do chinese girls want black man husband?

Created by indian on Oct 11, 2008

2,515 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Captain Kirk

Blue Island, IL

#2730 Apr 18, 2014
Of course they seem very arrogant. In China they have only one child so they spoil that child. Chinese girls need to be pampered and cherished. Then they will stick with you forever. It is a different culture with different ways of dealing with people. My wife is my baby and I treat her like a queen and we get along fantastically. For a non-Chinese to marry a Chinese is not for everyone. I think only Chinese men understand Chinese girls. The rest of us have to change a lot to marry one.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2731 Apr 19, 2014
chidex wrote:
i have dated more than 17 chinese girl i am from africa, i am proudly african, i can never married to them because i cant stand their arrogant or their parents stupidity
I am indifferent to chinese girls dating/marrying black males and other non-chinese males outside China.

But I would prefer that chinese girls not date/marry black males and other race males not native from China's borders.

And if any chinese girls who has sex with a black man in China. Then that chinese girl should be put in jail. And that black male should be deported from China.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2732 Apr 19, 2014
I am indifferent about chinese girls dating/marrying black males and other non-chinese males outside China.

But I would prefer that chinese girls not date/marry black males and other race males not native from China's borders.

And, in China, if any chinese girls who has sex with a black man or any other race male not native from China's borders. Then that chinese girl should be put in jail. And that black male or the other race male ( not native from China's borders ) should be deported from China.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2733 Apr 27, 2014
there is already a gender imbalance in China. there are more chinese males than chinese females in China. and therefore millions of chinese males in China will not be able to get chinese wives. so that is why, in China, chinese females should not date/marry males that are not native from China borders. in China chinese females should only date/marry chinese males and males that are native from China's borders.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2734 Apr 27, 2014
there is already a gender imbalance in China. there are more chinese males than chinese females in China. and therefore millions of chinese males in China will not be able to get chinese wives. so that is why, in China, chinese females should not date/marry males that are not native from China border. meaning, in China chinese females should only date/marry chinese males and males that are native from China's border.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2735 Apr 27, 2014
There is already a gender imbalance in China. there are more chinese males than chinese females in China. And therefore millions of chinese males in China will not be able to get chinese wives. So that is why, in China, chinese females should not date/marry males that are not native from China's border. Meaning, in China chinese females should only date/marry chinese males and males that are native from China's border.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2736 Apr 27, 2014
There is already a gender imbalance in China. There are more chinese males than chinese females in China. And therefore millions of chinese males in China will not be able to get chinese wives. So that is why, in China, chinese females should not date/marry males that are not native from China's border. Meaning, in China, chinese females should only date/marry chinese males and males that are native from China's border.
KMT Chinese Nationalist

Princeton Junction, NJ

#2737 Apr 27, 2014
Only the stupid "White washed" ABC self-hating rotten bananas marry the filthy barbarian vermin white male. They are Hanjian worse than the DPP separatists.

Zhonghua Minzu Wansui!
epep

Swindon, UK

#2738 Apr 27, 2014
And at the sametime chinese people in China should stop committing infanticide on chinese female babies. And chinese people in China should stop abandoning chinese female babies.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2739 Apr 27, 2014
And at the sametime chinese people in China should stop aborting chinese female babies. And chinese people in China should stop committing infanticide on chinese female babies. And chinese people in China should stop abandoning chinese female babies.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2740 Apr 27, 2014
epep wrote:
There is already a gender imbalance in China. There are more chinese males than chinese females in China. And therefore millions of chinese males in China will not be able to get chinese wives. So that is why, in China, chinese females should not date/marry males that are not native from China's border. Meaning, in China, chinese females should only date/marry chinese males and males that are native from China's border.
And at the sametime chinese people in China should stop aborting chinese female babies. And chinese people in China should stop committing infanticide on chinese female babies. And chinese people in China should stop abandoning chinese female babies.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2741 Apr 27, 2014
late abortion is infanticide. stop ( early or late ) aborting chinese female babies in China.
KMT Chinese Nationalist

Princeton Junction, NJ

#2742 Apr 27, 2014
The Chinese Government has already forbidden female infanticide! Female infanticide is only practiced by poor villagers who break the law.

Chinese Families can now have (2) children. The only thing I would ever agree with that ugly hanjian she wolf Chai Ling, with a white husband, is to love and embrace Chinese girls instead of favoring male offspring.

Zhonghua Minzu Wansui
epep

Swindon, UK

#2743 Apr 27, 2014
chinese people in China should stop the tradition in which a chinese female belongs to the chinese female's husband's family. therefore it will stop poor chinese villagers committing abortion or infanticide on chinese female babies.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2744 Apr 27, 2014
KMT Chinese Nationalist wrote:
The Chinese Government has already forbidden female infanticide! Female infanticide is only practiced by poor villagers who break the law.
Chinese Families can now have (2) children. The only thing I would ever agree with that ugly hanjian she wolf Chai Ling, with a white husband, is to love and embrace Chinese girls instead of favoring male offspring.
Zhonghua Minzu Wansui
glad to read that, in China, infanticide on chinese female babies is forbidden.

also chinese people in China should stop the tradition in which a chinese female belongs to the chinese female's husband's family. so it will stop poor chinese villagers committing abortion or infanticide on chinese female babies.
KMT Chinese Nationalist

Princeton Junction, NJ

#2745 Apr 27, 2014
Our Chinese women must be protected from the heinous crime of infanticide as well as shielded from those perverted white males who lust after Chinese women.

The Chinese American "ABC" women are a lost cause: they are brain washed rotten bananas. They are Hanjian!
epep

Swindon, UK

#2746 Apr 28, 2014
I am a chinese person.

But I personally am not a chinese nationalist.

But I do feel some pity for the some chinese people who are poor in China.

And, in China, the infanticide ( by abortion or whatever ) of chinese female babies should stop.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2747 Apr 28, 2014
I am a chinese person.

But I personally am not a chinese nationalist.

But I do feel some pity for the some chinese people who are poor in China.

In China, the infanticide ( by abortion or whatever ) of chinese female babies should stop.
KMT Chinese Nationalist

Princeton Junction, NJ

#2748 Apr 28, 2014
Epep from UK - if You are a Chinese then remember our Ancestors. Remember the Martyrs who died for the Freedom of China during the years of struggle (Boxer Uprising, Opium Wars, Xinhai Geming, Sino-Japanese War).

What is Chinese Nationalism? It is love for our people, our ancestors, our culture, our Glorious Civilization. Chinese Nationalism is our love for the Zhonghua Minzu - the Chinese People. It is not about conquering or oppressing others!!!

Chinese Nationalism and the Chinese Revolution represents the Principles of Liberation and Emancipation of the Whole Chinese People and the Chinese Nation from serfdom and foreign oppression! It means our people will No Longer Tolerate any form of discrimination in the western nations. The Chinese People have stood up! This is the principle of true Chinese Nationalism!

We must never ever forget who we are. Even 5th Generation Chinese in America are viewed as foreigners. We must be Chinese above all else! I feel that if you understand what real Chinese Nationalism represents (freedom, liberation, emancipation of the Chinese people and not conquering or oppressing others) you would be a Chinese nationalist my good comrade.
Zuijiadeai

Guangzhou, China

#2749 Jun 7, 2014
For Chinese girls, the requirement for marriage is the husband must have a house, a car and give the girl family dowry (lump sum of money). That culture is very deep rooted in Chinese society anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massive carbon sinks detected beneath worlds de... 4 hr Earthling-1 4
News Quiet Fight to Free American in China Jail (Nov '09) 4 hr Big Jim 55
In the 20 years, Vietnam illegally occupied 48 ... 22 hr Yakult 11
tibet better off under chinese rule (Mar '12) Wed DEAL WITH IT 2
News BRICS' New Development Bank launched in Shanghai Tue Yakult 3
News China Arrests The Short Sellers - All Is Well? Tue Yakult 3
News Russia Losing Out on Chinese FDI... Tue Cassandra_ 3
More from around the web