created by: indian | Oct 11, 2008

China

2,472 votes

do chinese girls want black man husband?

Click on an option to vote

• yes
  • no
Comments
2,381 - 2,400 of 2,567 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 20
epep

Swindon, UK

#2674 Jul 9, 2013
any chinese female that has sex with black male.

those chinese female should get the faces punched and stomped on by their chinese parents and chinese males.

and then those chinese females with their faces scarred then see how those chinese females will get treated by black males.

Since: Jul 13

Suzhou, China

#2675 Jul 9, 2013
It depends. Sometimes black men are also very charming and considerate, right? But most girls do not want a black man. And in many cases it's those girls' families that can not accept a black man. Most of them are more or less conventional.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2677 Jul 9, 2013
epep wrote:
those chinese female should get the faces punched and stomped on by their chinese parents and chinese males.
and then those chinese females with their faces scarred then see how those chinese females will get treated by black males.
i now think the chinese female ( who had sex with black male ) should not get her head stomped on by the chinese parents and chinese males.

but the chinese female ( who had sex with black male ) should have her face punched by the chinese parents and her chinese brother.

and then that chinese female with her face scarred then see how that chinese female will get treated by black males.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2678 Jul 9, 2013
in China if any chinese female is caught having sex with a black male, then the chinese parents and the chinese brother should beat that chinese female.

i do not want any trouble from blacks. so let me explain what i meant :

i MEANT chinese parents and the chinese brother should beat the chinese female who had sex with black male.

i did NOT meant beat the black male who had sex with the chinese female. but the black male should be deported from China.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2679 Jul 9, 2013
epep wrote:
i now think the chinese female ( who had sex with black male ) should NOT get her head stomped on by the chinese parents and chinese males.

but the chinese female ( who had sex with black male ) should have her face punched by the chinese parents and her chinese brother. and then the chinese parents and the chinese brother should beat the chinese female's other body parts.

and then that chinese female with her face scarred then see how that chinese female will get treated by black males.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2680 Jul 9, 2013
epep wrote:
i now think the chinese female ( who had sex with black male ) should NOT get her head stomped on by the chinese parents and chinese males.

but the chinese female ( who had sex with black male ) should have her face punched by the chinese parents and chinese males. and then the chinese parents and chinese males should beat the chinese female's other body parts.

epep

Swindon, UK

#2681 Jul 9, 2013
in China if any chinese female is caught having sex with a black male, then the chinese parents and chinese males should beat that chinese female.

i do not want any trouble from blacks. so let me explain what i meant :

i MEANT chinese parents and chinese males should beat the chinese female who had sex with black male.

i did NOT meant beat the black male who had sex with the chinese female. but the black male should be deported from China.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2682 Jul 9, 2013
mongoloid male wrote:
...any chinese females caught having sex with black men in China. chinese parents and chinese males should punch those chinese females in their faces and stomp on those chinese females' faces...

but the chinese female ( who had sex with black male ) should have her face punched by the chinese parents and her chinese brother. and then the chinese parents and the chinese brother should beat the chinese female's other body parts.

epep

Swindon, UK

#2683 Jul 10, 2013
3 reasons why i would prefer China not to become the world's top GDP until after the year 2050 :

1. so chinese people in mainland China can get more time to learn about other races' real attitude towards chinese people. if China's become the world's top GDP before the year 2020 then
non-chinese races will fawn to chinese people therefore chinese people in mainland China will not get enough time to learn about non-chinese races' real attitude towards chinese people. and non-chinese people's real attitude is dislike or even hatred towards chinese people.

2. i would prefer that China not become the world's top GDP until after the year 2050 for another reason because if China becomes the world top GDP before 2020 then it will make chinese girls more desirable to non-chinese males therefore making it more difficult for chinese male to get chinese wives.

3. if China become the world top GDP before the year 2020 then China will get much blame, by many countries, for many things in the world. if China becomes the world top GDP after the year 2050 then China will not get so much blame for things by other countries.
McQuan

Montréal, Canada

#2684 Jul 10, 2013
epep wrote:
<quoted text>
You can marry this girl Lou Jing
http://boingboing.net/2009/11/16/lou-jing-hal...
epep

Swindon, UK

#2685 Jul 11, 2013
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can marry this girl Lou Jing
http://boingboing.net/2009/11/16/lou-jing-hal...
The article said the half black/half chinese female behaves " like any chinese girl ". That is because she lives with a majority population that is pure chinese people, therefore the half black/half chinese female has no choice, because of " peer pressure ", but to mimic the majorities' chinese mentality( therefore chinese culture). But if a future China has a majority population that is half black/half chinese then those half black/half chinese would not need to mimic the pure chinese population's mentality(therefore chinese culture) then those half black/half chinese would behave similar to blacks' mentality(therefore blacks' culture) then China would be similar to sub-sahara african countries.
McQuan

Montréal, Canada

#2688 Jul 11, 2013
epep wrote:
<quoted text>
The article said the half black/half chinese female behaves " like any chinese girl ". That is because she lives with a majority population that is pure chinese people, therefore the half black/half chinese female has no choice, because of " peer pressure ", but to mimic the majorities' chinese mentality( therefore chinese culture). But if a future China has a majority population that is half black/half chinese then those half black/half chinese would not need to mimic the pure chinese population's mentality(therefore chinese culture) then those half black/half chinese would behave similar to blacks' mentality(therefore blacks' culture) then China would be similar to sub-sahara african countries.
But if you don't marry this Chinese girl then a black guy will marry her and you will complain again.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2689 Jul 11, 2013
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you don't marry this Chinese girl then a black guy will marry her and you will complain again.
a half congoid/half chinese female is a not a chinese female with 100 percent chinese genotype.

so i think a black man can have a half congoid/half chinese female.

but the chinese female with 100 percent chinese genotype should avoid marrying non-chinese men.

and the word congoid is not meant to be a derogatory word. it is only a word for the anthropological classification of the different homo-sapiens on this planet, such as caucasian and mongoloid.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2690 Jul 11, 2013
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
before i write the next paragraph. let me say this: the word congoid is not meant to be a derogatory word. it is only a word for the anthropological classification of the different homo-sapiens on this planet, such as caucasian and mongoloid.

a half congoid/half chinese female is a not a chinese female with 100 percent chinese genotype.

but the chinese female with 100 percent chinese genotype should avoid marrying
non-chinese men.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2691 Jul 11, 2013
i am not too bothered about skin color. i would marry a chinese female who has white skin or a dark tan on the condition she has a 100 percent chinese genotype.

but i would not marry a congoid female or a mixed congoid female whether she has black skin or is an albino.
McQuan

Montréal, Canada

#2692 Jul 11, 2013
epep wrote:
i am not too bothered about skin color. i would marry a chinese female who has white skin or a dark tan on the condition she has a 100 percent chinese genotype.
but i would not marry a congoid female or a mixed congoid female whether she has black skin or is an albino.
Brand new black guy and Chinese girl wedding. Jan 2013

McQuan

Montréal, Canada

#2693 Jul 11, 2013
epep wrote:
<quoted text>
but the chinese female with 100 percent chinese genotype should avoid marrying non-chinese men.
and the word congoid is not meant to be a derogatory word. it is only a word for the anthropological classification of the different homo-sapiens on this planet, such as caucasian and mongoloid.
Yes, she is half and half. But she didn't fall down from the sky. The Chinese didn't want to marry her mother so the mother went with an African
McQuan

Montréal, Canada

#2694 Jul 11, 2013
epep wrote:

A lot of girls for you here.
Jbird

Waynesboro, VA

#2695 Jul 12, 2013
I am a American man who loves asian women. I want one who will love me for me and not go for money. I am not rich but a hard worker with a full time job
epep

Swindon, UK

#2696 Aug 26, 2013
epep wrote:
those chinese female should get the faces punched and stomped on by their chinese parents and chinese male brothers.
and then see how those chinese females will get treated by black males.
about in China, if any chinese females have sex with black males.

i now think those chinese females should NOT have their heads stomped on by chinese parents and chinese male brothers.

i now think those chinese females should NOT be punched in the faces by chinese parents and chinese male brothers.

because i do not support cruelty towards anybody.

but i think it would not be so bad if chinese parents beat those chinese females( but not in the face ).

and those black males should be deported from China.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby Boom or Economy Bust: Stern Warnings About... 1 hr AAA 2
Why are Chinese people never horny? (Sep '12) 3 hr KopyKatz 13
Japanese government honours war criminals again 4 hr CH4WORM100YENDEBD... 24
war japan vs china who will win? (Nov '11) 13 hr Observer 876
I hope the Chinese Secret Police "takes out" Li... Mon China Forever 6
China continues to send experts, supplies to Eb... Mon DiLuWa 5
Ban Wealthy Chinese from Coming to U.S.A Sun Asian LAtin Vibra... 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••