do chinese girls want black man husband?

do chinese girls want black man husband?

Created by indian on Oct 11, 2008

2,520 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

ampm

Croydon, UK

#2584 Jun 15, 2013
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT meant chinese parents and chinese brothers beat those non-chinese men for having sex with chinese women in China.
I MEANT chinese parents and chinese brothers should punch and beat those chinese women who have sex with non-chinese men in China.
As for those non-chinese men who have sex with chinese women in China,
those non-chinese men should be deported from China.
the only non-chinese men that I can tolerate with chinese women in China are non-chinese men that come from the borders of China such as tibetan men, uyghur men, mongolian men, manchurian men, ethnic minority mongoloid men.

chinese women in China should only be allowed to be with chinese men, tibetan men, uyghur men, mongolian men, manchurian men, ethnic minority mongoloid men.
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2585 Jun 15, 2013
the only non-chinese men that I can tolerate with chinese women in China are non-chinese men that come from the borders of China such as tibetan men, uyghur men, mongolian men, manchurian men, ethnic minority mongoloid men.

I can also tolerate chinese women in China being with korean men.

chinese women in China should only be allowed to be with chinese men, tibetan men, uyghur men, mongolian men, manchurian men, ethnic minority mongoloid men and korean men.
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2586 Jun 15, 2013
Why is China allowing all types of races into China to have sex with chinese women in China ?

And about those chinese women in China who have sex with non-chinese men, chinese parents and chinese brothers should beat those slutty chinese women.

I think the only reason China is allowing all types of races into China is because China is mimicking present day American society.

Russia is not desperate to allow all types of races into Russia.

So why is China so desperate to allow all types of races into China ?
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2587 Jun 15, 2013
The chinese people in China should riot if the CCP continues to allow any individuals ( who does not benefit China in anyway ) into China.

The chinese people in China should riot if the CCP continues to allow any races into China.
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2588 Jun 15, 2013

I can also tolerate chinese women in China being with korean men.

chinese women in China should only be allowed to be with chinese men, tibetan men, uyghur men, mongolian men, manchurian men, ethnic minority mongoloid men and korean men.
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2589 Jun 15, 2013
The chinese people in China should riot if the CCP continues to allow any individuals ( who does not benefit China in anyway ) into China.

The chinese people in China should riot if the CCP continues to allow any races( that does not benefit China in anyway ) into China.
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2590 Jun 15, 2013
the only places that I can tolerate non-chinese males dating/marrying chinese females is in the non-chinese males' countries. meaning I can tolerate white males dating/marrying chinese females in white people's countries. I can tolerate black males dating/marrying chinese females in blacks' countries.

but in chinese people's countries chinese females should only date/marry chinese males.
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2592 Jun 15, 2013
i can tolerate white men taking some chinese women to white people's countries to marry.

but the thought of black males having sex with chinese women in China disgusts me.

if any chinese women in China is found having sex with black men then those chinese women should be beaten by the chinese parents and chinese brothers.

and the black male should be deported from China.
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2593 Jun 15, 2013
i can tolerate some white men taking some chinese women to white people's countries to marry.

but the thought of black males having sex with chinese women in China disgusts me.

if any chinese women in China is found having sex with black men then those chinese women should be beaten by the chinese parents and chinese brothers.

and the black male should be deported from China.
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2594 Jun 15, 2013
ampm wrote:
i can tolerate some white men taking some chinese women to white people's countries to marry.
if any chinese women in China is found having sex with black men then those chinese women should be beaten by the chinese parents and chinese brothers....
I did NOT meant chinese parents and chinese brothers should beat those black males for having sex with chinese females in China.

I MEANT chinese parents and chinese brothers should punch and beat those chinese females who have sex with black males in China.

As for any black males who have sex with chinese females in China, those black males should be deported from China.
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2595 Jun 15, 2013
if black males want sex with east asian females then those black males should go to Japan.

Japanese females being the sluts that they are desire black males.
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2596 Jun 15, 2013
if black males want sex with east asian females then those black males should go to Japan.

Japanese females ( being the immoral sluts that japanese females are ) desire black males.
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2597 Jun 15, 2013
i do not dislike or like blacks.

but the thought of any black males having sex with chinese females in China disgusts me.

if any chinese females that have sex with black males in China, if those chinese females get HIV/AIDS then it will those chinese females' fault.

then those chinese females will not pass down their " attracted to black men " genes.
ampm

Croydon, UK

#2598 Jun 15, 2013
the only places that I can tolerate chinese females dating/marrying black males is in blacks' countries. because the blacks in blacks' countries allow those chinese people to live in those blacks' countries.

but outside blacks' countries I would prefer that chinese females not to date/marry blacks.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2599 Jun 15, 2013
when blacks are outnumbered then they would have no choice but to compromise and to behave and to mimic, because of " peer pressure ", the majority's races' mentality.

but when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will not need to mimic any other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks own mentality then blacks will behave savagely.

and when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then black will assault and sometime murder other race males. and the blacks will woo other race females for sex. that is why you do not see much other race female disliking blacks, because blacks treat nicely other race females to get sex. but sometimes the blacks will rape other race females.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2600 Jun 15, 2013
when blacks are outnumbered then they would have no choice but to compromise and to behave and to mimic, because of " peer pressure ", the majority's races' mentality.

but when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will not need to mimic any other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks own mentality then blacks will behave savagely.

and when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then black will assault and sometime murder other race males. and the blacks will woo other race females for sex. that is why you do not see much other race females disliking blacks, because blacks treat nicely other race females to get sex. but sometimes the blacks will rape other race females.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2601 Jun 15, 2013

but i want to avoid blacks because blacks are generally crime-prone and savages.

and chinese martial artists should try to avoid teaching martial arts to blacks. because blacks are crime-prone and savages.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2602 Jun 15, 2013

but i want to avoid blacks because blacks are generally crime-prone and savages.

and chinese martial artists should try to avoid teaching martial arts to blacks. because blacks are generally crime-prone and savages.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2603 Jun 15, 2013
the chinese people in China probably do not find foreigner males threatening in China. Because the han chinese population is one billion compared to the very small number of foreigners in China.

But for us overseas chinese people having learnt what some white males ( the ones that are vicious and have low intelligence ) behave in ways when in their home western countries where they have the upper-hand then the thought of those type of white males( the ones that are vicious and have low intelligence ) in China seems threatening to us overseas chinese people.

and also overseas chinese people having learnt what blacks behave in ways when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks have the upper-hand, in scenarios when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks have the upper-hand then blacks are vicious towards other blacks and towards other races. overseas chinese people having learnt those things it then becomes threatening for overseas chinese people about the thought of blacks in China.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2604 Jun 15, 2013
Why is China allowing all types of races into China to have sex with chinese women in China ?

I think the only reason China is allowing all types of races into China is only because China is mimicking present day American society.

Russia is not desperate to allow all types of races into Russia.

So why is China so desperate to allow all types of races into China ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China pollution scandal: air, water in school n... Apr 28 toxic China 1
News Today in History - Thursday, April 21 Apr 28 truth 5
News How China's Debt Fix Could Make Things Much Worse Apr 26 tricky gang no idear 1
News Michael Jackson theme park based on his Neverla... Apr 24 RIP Prince 1
China Is First Country Ever To Host Two Olympic... (Aug '15) Apr 24 China world 6
News China's Xi moves to take more direct command ov... Apr 22 MAO 2point0 1
News Chinese electric car maker enters US market by ... Apr 21 The diplomat 1
More from around the web