do chinese girls want black man husband?

do chinese girls want black man husband?

Created by indian on Oct 11, 2008

2,520 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Captain Kirk

Farmington, MI

#2511 Apr 9, 2013
You are right and wrong. I admit marriage to her is like getting a Rolls Royce. I treat her very well. You are right, most Black people have a violent nature. But her family look at my education and income and they watch how I treat her and they change their opinion of me. I still warn my wife that Black people tend to be violent. I am just not one of them.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2512 Apr 10, 2013
black men should get with Chinese women...

and Chinese men should get with black women, they make beautiful couples.

blackwomenasianmen.tumblr.com
Captain Kirk

Farmington, MI

#2513 Apr 10, 2013
I think so too. Adn the kids would look good.
Captain Kirk

Farmington, MI

#2514 Apr 10, 2013
One of my nieces has a Chinese boyfriend. She is in college and will only date Asian guys. My sister is only interested in Asian men.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2515 Apr 11, 2013
msnikki023 wrote:
stop trying to ruin the chinese gene pool by encouraging chinese people to interbreed with blacks.

and i do not like it when any chinese males marry black females. because it will give more excuse for black males to marry chinese females therefore making it more difficult for chinese males to marry chinese females and therefore pass on the pure chinese genotype.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2516 Apr 11, 2013
msnikki023 wrote:
stop trying to ruin the chinese gene pool by encouraging chinese people to interbreed with blacks.

i do not agree with it when any chinese females marry black males.

and i do not agree with it when any chinese males marry black females. because it will give more excuse for black males to marry chinese females therefore making it more difficult for chinese males to marry chinese females and therefore pass on the pure chinese genotype.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2517 Apr 11, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
you got a chinese wife. stop continiuing wanting to ruin the chinese gene pool.

you seem to know that the only way for blacks to get up in the world is to marry higher evolved people.

you blacks should marry other non-chinese races.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2518 Apr 11, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
One of my nieces has a Chinese boyfriend. She is in college and will only date Asian guys. My sister is only interested in Asian men.

i do not agree with it when any chinese females date, marry black males.

and i do not agree with it when any chinese males date, marry black females. because it will give more excuse for black males to date, marry chinese females therefore making it more difficult for chinese males to marry chinese females and therefore pass on the pure chinese genotype.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2519 Apr 11, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:

i do not agree with it when any chinese females date, marry black males.

and i do not agree with it when any chinese males date, marry black females. because it will give more excuse for black males to date, marry chinese females therefore making it more difficult for chinese males ( that want to pass on the pure chinese genotype ) to marry chinese females and therefore pass on the pure chinese genotype.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2520 Apr 11, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:

you seem to know that the only way for blacks to get up in the world is to marry higher evolved people.

you blacks should go marry other non-chinese races.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2521 Apr 11, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:

you blacks should go marry non-chinese races. go interbreed with non-chinese races. let the chinese race remain pure in the chinese genotype.
Captain Kirk

Farmington, MI

#2522 Apr 12, 2013
With more and more countries working together, more and more people will begin to mix. There is nothing you or me or anyone can do to stop this. We will all learn to live together eventually. But there will always be pure Chinese. Don't worry.
Captain Kirk

Farmington, MI

#2523 Apr 15, 2013
YOu seem like a proud Chinese person. I salute you.
Toby

UK

#2524 Apr 15, 2013
This thread is stupid. Black men DON'T want Chinese women. Black Afro Carribean Barbadian men like me prefer-black women or white American or British women. We have LOT'S of Chinese women here in England but you dont see them with black or white men black men are NOT interested in Chinese, Japanese Korean women FULL STOP. Even Russian and Eastern European women are marrying and having ALOT of children with African men.
Toby

UK

#2525 Apr 15, 2013
This is a stupid thread. There are Nigerian, Ghanaian, Jamaican, Haitian African American black men. There is NOT one type of black man. African's and Carribean's are VERY different so are African American's.
Toby

UK

#2526 Apr 15, 2013
Africa is a continent not one country. How would you Chinese like to be lumped in with Japanese, Korean's, Singaporean's, Malaysian's, Philipino's, Malaysian's, Indian's, Pakistani's, Sri Lankan's, Bangladeshi's etc. Asia is a continent. Africa is a continent. Nigeria alone has many, many tribe's and over 365 different languages. Nigerian's and Ghanain's are VERY different people in the way the look and act(that is just Africa.)
Captain Kirk

Farmington, MI

#2528 Apr 15, 2013
True, teh term 'Black Man" can mean a lot of things. I didn't care for teh CHiniese guy to lump us all into one category. and like we said before. Chinese girls like men with good income. Regardless fo color. But in America, Chinese girls with nice butt is highly sought after.
Danny

UK

#2529 Apr 15, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
You are right and wrong. I admit marriage to her is like getting a Rolls Royce. I treat her very well. You are right, most Black people have a violent nature. But her family look at my education and income and they watch how I treat her and they change their opinion of me. I still warn my wife that Black people tend to be violent. I am just not one of them.
Bullshit. You talking about African American's?. Black men here in England are not violent
epep

Croydon, UK

#2530 Apr 15, 2013
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>.... Black men here in England are not violent
that is because England's media probably does more covers-up on blacks' crime rates than the American media does.

and also in England blacks living together are not as densely populated as in America. so the blacks living in England have to compromise more by behaving and mimicking other civilised races' mentality.

but blacks are the same everywhere meaning when and where blacks are the majority then blacks will follow blacks own mentality then blacks will behave savagely towards other blacks and blacks will behave savagely towards other races.

when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then blacks will be vicious towards other races.
epep

Croydon, UK

#2531 Apr 15, 2013
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>....Black men here in England are not violent
that is because England's media probably does more cover-ups on blacks' crime rates than the American media does.

and also in England blacks living together are not as densely populated as in America. so the blacks living in England have to compromise more by behaving and mimicking other civilised races' mentality.

but blacks are the similar everywhere meaning when and where blacks are the majority then blacks will follow blacks own mentality then blacks will behave savagely towards other blacks and blacks will behave savagely towards other races.

when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then blacks will be vicious towards other races.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boy urinates in Vancouver bin, anti-China vitri... (Sep '13) 7 hr serious 17
News China begins operating world's largest radio te... 13 hr Stephany McDowell 1
China vs India: Nothing to compare (Apr '13) 17 hr USA USA 9
News Chinese space station to fall out of sky. Who r... Sat butters_ 6
why are chinese ugly? (Aug '13) Sat Zita Reticulai 15
News Gay man sues hospital for attempting to - cure ... Sat TrapMusic 43
News World's worst restoration? China's Great Wall c... Sep 22 I by 1
More from around the web