do chinese girls want black man husband?

do chinese girls want black man husband?

Created by indian on Oct 11, 2008

2,516 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

“I get paid 50 cents per post!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2491 Apr 4, 2013
RACIST!
It is Amazing

Cheras, Malaysia

#2492 Apr 4, 2013
Chinese female prefer a RICH MAN for a husband.

Shocking but it is true and so does an Indian female.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2493 Apr 4, 2013
China Girl wants a big penis to suck on also. China Girl at nudie bar looks for big buldge in guys pants.
Captain Kirk

Dearborn, MI

#2494 Apr 4, 2013
I agree. Chinese girls want men with money, no matter what the race. No lady want man with ZERO bank account.
Captain Kirk

Dearborn, MI

#2495 Apr 4, 2013
My Chinese wife says there is an old saying "Better to go crying in a BMW than to go laughing on a bicycle."

“I get paid 50 cents per post!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2496 Apr 4, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
My Chinese wife says there is an old saying "Better to go crying in a BMW than to go laughing on a bicycle."
yes chinese womans are smart peeple.

Since: Apr 13

Wexford, PA

#2497 Apr 7, 2013
If Chinese girl marry with black, her family will go crazy! No joke.
Captain Kirk

Canton, MI

#2498 Apr 8, 2013
Not true. My wife family loves me very much. They acceot em very much.
Captain Kirk

Canton, MI

#2499 Apr 8, 2013
They have accepted me easily especially since they see how well she is treated. In this relationship she is the queen.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2500 Apr 9, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
Not true. My wife family loves me very much. They acceot em very much.
that is because her family are ignorant blacks real savage personalitiies.

and you being black managed to trick her parents into believing that you are civilised.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2501 Apr 9, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
They have accepted me easily especially since they see how well she is treated. In this relationship she is the queen.
of course you would being a black man getting a non-black woman you would treat her like a queen. because to black men getting a non-black woman is the equivalent of getting a rolls royce car. if you get a rolls royce car then they would treat it very well.

and about her family accepting you, that is because her family are ignorant blacks real savage personalitiies.

and you being black managed to trick her parents into believing that you are civilised.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2502 Apr 9, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
of course you would being a black man getting a non-black woman you would treat her like a queen. because to black men getting a non-black women is the equivalent of getting rolls royce cars. if you get a rolls royce car then they would treat it very well.

and about her family accepting you, that is because her family are ignorant blacks' real savage personalitiies.

and you being black managed to trick her parents into believing that you are civilised
epep

Swindon, UK

#2503 Apr 9, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
of course you would being a black man getting a non-black woman you would treat her like a queen. because to black men getting a non-black women is the equivalent of getting rolls royce cars. if you get a rolls royce car then they would treat it very well.

and about her family accepting you, that is because her family are ignorant blacks' real savage personalitiies.

epep

Swindon, UK

#2504 Apr 9, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:

and you managed to trick her parents into believing that you are civilised.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2505 Apr 9, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
of course you would being a black man getting a non-black woman you would treat her like a queen. because to black men getting non-black women is the equivalent of getting rolls royce cars. if you get a rolls royce car then they would treat it very well.

epep

Swindon, UK

#2506 Apr 9, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
of course you would being a black man getting a white woman or east asian woman you would treat her like a queen. because to black men getting white women or east asian woman is the equivalent of getting rolls royce cars. if you get a rolls royce car then they would treat it very well.

epep

Swindon, UK

#2507 Apr 9, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
of course you would being a black man getting a white woman or east asian woman you would treat her like a queen. because to black men getting white women or east asian woman is the equivalent of getting rolls royce cars. if you get a rolls royce car then they would treat it very well.

and about her family accepting you, that is because her family are ignorant about blacks' real savage personalitiies.

epep

Swindon, UK

#2508 Apr 9, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
of course you would being a black man getting a white woman or east asian woman you would treat her like a queen. because if any black man gets a white woman or east asian woman is the equivalent of getting a rolls royce car. if you get a rolls royce car then they would treat it very well.

and about her family accepting you, that is because her family are ignorant about blacks' real savage personalitiies.

epep

Swindon, UK

#2509 Apr 9, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
of course you would being a black man getting to be married to a white woman or east asian woman you would treat her like a queen. because if any black man gets to date or marry a white woman or east asian woman is the equivalent of the black man getting a rolls royce car. if you get a rolls royce car then they would treat it very well.

epep

Swindon, UK

#2510 Apr 9, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
of course you would being a black man getting to be married to an east asian woman you would treat her like a queen. because if any black man gets to date or marry a white woman or east asian woman is the equivalent of that black man getting a rolls royce car. if you get a rolls royce car then they would treat it very well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... (Feb '15) 12 hr -TheExam- 34
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) 18 hr slumdog indian 139
News China Arrests The Short Sellers - All Is Well? 18 hr slumdog indian 9
News Russia Losing Out on Chinese FDI... 18 hr slumdog indian 39
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Tue IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 396
News Oil drops to record low as China's 'Black Monda... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
News Beijing appears to wind down share-buying _ now... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
More from around the web