do chinese girls want black man husband?

Created by indian on Oct 11, 2008

2,483 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

epep

Swindon, UK

#2303 Jan 28, 2013
but even if i did had a female companion.

the thought of any black males havings sex/being married to chinese females disgusts me.

because i would prefer that that savage races such as blacks do not ruin civilised races' gene pool by interbreeding with civilised races such as chinese people.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2304 Jan 28, 2013
but even if i did had a female companion.

the thought of any black males havings sex/being married to chinese females disgusts me.

because i wish that savage races such as blacks do NOT ruin civilised races' gene pool by interbreeding with civilised races such as chinese people.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2305 Jan 28, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
To bad you're alone and lonely. There isn't love in your heart or life!
My wife is asian, and very lovely. Take time to find your life partner.<quoted text>
you said " love ", " heart " and " life partner ". stop mimicking human way of talking.

blacks do not know what those words mean.

most black children are fathered by black males that leave them.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2306 Jan 28, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
My wife is asian, and very lovely. Take time to find your life partner.<quoted text>
even if i did had a female companion.

and i wish that savage races such as blacks do NOT ruin civilised races' gene pool by interbreeding with civilised races such as chinese people.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2307 Jan 28, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
you said " love ", " heart " and " life partner ". you are black, so you should stop mimicking civilised people's way of talking.

most black children are fathered by black males that leave them.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2308 Jan 28, 2013
not much people see blacks' real savage personalities.

when blacks have to live with another majority race then the bla cks will have no choice but to mimic that majority's races' mentality.

and also Hollywood and the western media usually covers-up blacks savagery.

the only people ( that are not black ) that get to see blacks' real savage personalities are people ( that are not black ) that have to live near blacks where blacks are the majority. when and where blacks are the majority and when blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then blacks will be vicious towards other blacks and blacks will also then taunt, humiliate, assault, rape and murder other people ( that are not black ).
epep

Swindon, UK

#2309 Jan 28, 2013

when blacks have to live with another majority race then the blacks will have no choice but to behave and to mimic that majority's races' mentality.

and also Hollywood and the western media usually covers-up blacks' savagery.

the only people ( that are not black ) that get to see blacks' real savage personalities are people ( that are not black ) that have to live near blacks where blacks are the majority.

when and where blacks are the majority then blacks do not need to mimick any other races' mentality. then the blacks will follow blacks' own mentality.

when and where blacks are the majority then blacks will be vicious towards other blacks.

when and where blacks are the majority and when blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will also then taunt, humiliate, assault, rape and murder other people ( that are not black ).
epep

Swindon, UK

#2310 Jan 28, 2013

when blacks have to live with another majority race then the blacks will have no choice but to behave and to mimic that majority's races' mentality.

and also Hollywood and the western media usually covers-up blacks' high crime rates.

the only people ( that are not black ) that get to see blacks' real savage personalities are people ( that are not black ) that have to live near blacks where blacks are the majority.

when and where blacks are the majority then blacks do not need to mimick any other races' mentality. then the blacks will follow blacks' own mentality.

when and where blacks are the majority then blacks will be vicious towards other blacks.

when and where blacks are the majority and when blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will also then taunt, humiliate, assault, rape and murder other people ( that are not black ).
epep

Swindon, UK

#2311 Jan 28, 2013

where and when blacks have to live with another majority race then the blacks will have no choice but to behave and to mimic that majority's races' mentality.

and also Hollywood and the western media usually covers-up blacks' high crime rates.

epep

Swindon, UK

#2312 Jan 28, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
you said " love ", " heart " and " life partner ". you are black, so you should stop mimicking civilised people's way of talking.

i have read that in American black ghettoes there are many black children that are fathered by black males that leave them.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2313 Jan 28, 2013
and that does not mean blacks from Africa or anywhere else are civilised. blacks anywhere are savages.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2314 Jan 28, 2013
because i do not want to be misinterpreted.

thise is what i mean when i say "blacks".

when i say blacks i mean the race that has afro-hair, big lips, big flat nose with big nostrils, almost all of them have black skin, and rarely some have albino skin and they all come from africa. then the european people used them as slaves and where shipped to America, Carribean islands and now there are many those blacks still live in Africa and now many those blacks also live in America, Carribean islands, Europe and now emmigrated to other countries.

that is what i mean when i say "blacks".

chinese people should avoid interbreeding with blacks, whether those blacks come from africa, america, carribean islands or anywhere else.

also chinese people should avoid interbreeding with south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, desi people ).

chinese people should also avoid interbreeding with japanese.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2315 Jan 28, 2013
because i do not want to be misinterpreted.

this is what i mean when i say "blacks".

when i say blacks i mean the race that has afro-hair, big lips, big flat nose with big nostrils, almost all of them have black skin, and rarely some have albino skin and they all come from africa. then the european people used them as slaves and where shipped to America, Carribean islands and now there are many those blacks still live in Africa and now many those blacks also live in America, Carribean islands, Europe and now emmigrated to other countries.

that is what i mean when i say "blacks".

chinese people should avoid interbreeding with blacks, whether those blacks come from africa, america, carribean islands or anywhere else.

also chinese people should avoid interbreeding with south asians ( indians from India, pakistanis, desi people ).

chinese people should also avoid interbreeding with japanese.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2316 Jan 28, 2013
chinese people should avoid interbreeding with non-chinese people.

the only places and times that it is okay for chinese people to marry and interbreed with other races is in such places such as present times Indonesia so to lessen the racial tension there.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2317 Jan 28, 2013
I haven't seen a lot of Chinese girls with black men here but, then again, I don't often see black people in China.
epep

Swindon, UK

#2318 Jan 29, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
I am black and married to a Chinese girl from Chongqing, we are very happy. We find a lot of similarities in out thought patterns and ideals. Her family accepted me quite well. I think if a Chinese girl married a black man with education, it si a good thing. It is unfortunate that not many black men are educated.
that chinese girl and her chinese parents are ignorant about blacks' real savage personalities.

because where and when blacks have to live with another majority race then the blacks will have no choice but to behave and to mimic that majority's races' mentality.

and also Hollywood and the western media usually covers-up blacks' high crime rates. the jewish people and white people who are at the top status in western countries use Hollywood and the western media to cover-up blacks' high crime rates. because the jewish people and white people at the top status in western countries do not want racial tension to cause instability in western countries. because if there was instability in western countries then the western high status people ( high status jewish people and high status white people ) will find it more difficult to get more wealth for themselves.

epep

Swindon, UK

#2319 Jan 29, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
I am black and married to a Chinese girl from Chongqing, we are very happy. We find a lot of similarities in out thought patterns and ideals. Her family accepted me quite well. I think if a Chinese girl married a black man with education, it si a good thing. It is unfortunate that not many black men are educated.
stop lying about you ( who are black ) having the same thought patterns and ideals as chinese people.

that chinese girl and her chinese parents are ignorant about blacks' real savage personalities.

because where and when blacks have to live with another majority race then the blacks will have no choice but to behave and to mimic that majority's races' mentality.

and also Hollywood and the western media usually covers-up blacks' high crime rates. the jewish people and white people who are at the top status in western countries use Hollywood and the western media to cover-up blacks' high crime rates. because the jewish people and white people at the top status in western countries do not want racial tension to cause instability in western countries. because if there was instability in western countries then the western high status people ( high status jewish people and high status white people ) will find it more difficult to get more wealth for themselves.

epep

Swindon, UK

#2320 Jan 29, 2013
Captain Kirk wrote:
stop lying about you ( who are black ) having the same thought patterns and ideals as that chinese girl.

blacks are very different to chinese people.

Captain Kirk

Harvey, IL

#2321 Jan 30, 2013
I am a Black man married to a Chinese girl from Chongqing. I read this last post and it is very uinfortunate but there is a lot of truth here. True my wife and I do not think alike at all. Our cultural backgroungs are VERY different. But I am well educated and make a good living and this was what her family saw. All Black people are not bad. All people of any race can't be put into one category. There are exceptions to every rule. We haev been together since 2009 and we have never been more happy.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2322 Jan 30, 2013
epep wrote:
<quoted text>
stop lying about you ( who are black ) having the same thought patterns and ideals as that chinese girl.
blacks are very different to chinese people.

Did you really need to post this racist rant three times?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
obama in india 7 hr McGold 31
Chinese national anthem is a provocation agains... 7 hr It is so Amazing 66
NA speaker inaugurates China-Pakistan Year of F... 7 hr It is so Amazing 5
why india and pakistan hate china 9 hr Michael4991 24
Cruise down Li River offers picturesque views, ... 17 hr New China 2
Alibaba vows to fight fakes - and China'sa 17 hr New China 1
Japanese are racist, sexist, and arrogant (May '13) 17 hr Ainu 328
More from around the web