created by: indian | Oct 11, 2008

China

2,429 votes

do chinese girls want black man husband?

Click on an option to vote

• yes
  • no

Comments (Page 102)

Showing posts 2,021 - 2,040 of2,423
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Who Dat wrote:
I'm a black man and my wife is japanese. She always say to me, I'm her best friend, lover and soul mate.<quoted text>
of course black males would treat nicely non-black females.

to black males getting non-black females is the equivalent of black males getting gold.

but where black live together in large population and therefore the blacks do not need to mimic other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks' own mentality which leads to a savagery.
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
Then you talk about black crimes when you know full well you white insecure guys have to blame ugly wrong doings on someone or culture other than your own to cover up such sick behaviors of all sorts of pathetic crimes which I’ll out line below. Plus, a black man could kill “one 1 “ person a day for the next twenty five years and still can’t catch up with killing sprees of white people. Killing is murder when known about it and doing nothing to change it at the price of profit or sickness of the mind.
Let ‘s start with ……
Wars over many years of conquest of countries.
Mass killings to annihilate populations of people to get their way or take their land and commodities, making me reflect on how they wiped out 95% of native Indians of America to take over the land and what’s in it or on it.
Mass killings to annihilate a population of people by being insecure that they’ll take over one day. Inhumane.
All the slavery, beatings, raping disenfranchisements, denial of basic human rights to vote, read, even to be called human was forced upon black people. Being killed for being black and asking for fair, equal treatment as what happen to many black strong intelligent black leaders such as “Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King” And he was a peaceful man like others!
Serial killings are at an all time high among white men. Every week now, there is a different sickening style of mass murder of serial killing.
Then there’s the legal crimes,“ WHITE COLLAR CRIMES” these crimes kills thousands upon thousands of people from different industries as it has been well noted to the CEO’s and or owners of vast companies, but yet they plow full steam ahead only thinking if they can monopolize with greed and wealth then maybe one day they’ll be concern about human life. YEAH RIGHT!
Forced human trafficking to the death when it’s time to cover up wrong doings.
Don’t let me start on the sick sex crimes, oh boy! Listen, one crime, a black man kills one person, on the other hand, one crime, a white man mass kills ten, hundreds, thousands in a modern society of so-called intelligent intellectual leaders.
And before you get started on “AFRICA” I already know of the horrible killings there. But when it comes to past to present time, Caucasian hold the records for killing. It’s a difference between killing millions of people compared to killing billions as Caucasian people have. Cover up has put a mask on some crimes by Caucasian people. Therefore we know among different cultures all murders can’t be accounted for.
Have a great time reading, and hope one day you’ll heal from your unnecessary insecurity and racism. For I am not the enemy, I’m the messenger! <quoted text>
if blacks had the technology as white people did, then blacks would have done more worse to other races.

fortunately blacks, hundreds of years ago, did not had the technology as white people did. so blacks could not did more worse things to other races.
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Who Dat wrote:
Young Korean women who married an african man and had his baby, telling the world why she "love black men"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

to black males getting non-black females is the equivalent of black males getting gold.

but when and where black live together in large population and therefore the blacks do not need to mimic other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks' own mentality which leads to a savagery.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

May-December,

Asian-American Marriages

Black Lovers, White Husbands, to black men from unmarried asian women.[1]

Maybe by the time we get married open marriages will be accepted and our white husbands will let us continue to have black lovers. I hope so. Unless we marry a black man first.

Dr. Weston,

Maybe my views will not be helpful, since your site seems to deal with white wives who crave black men and Asian women married to older white men. But I think I speak for many young unmarried Asian women like myself and my friends.

At one time many asian women would not have anything to do with black men, nowadays we feel different, however, many younger asian women prefer sex with black men.

I think there are many reasons: black men seem to have more stamina and more of a sex drive than white men. White men, especially younger white men, are not as masculine as black men.

Personally, I have had sex with Asian men and white men and I have found that black men have much bigger and harder penises. They also tend to be dominant, and this appeals to many asian women who like strong, dominant men.

I am Korean as is one of my roommates. My other roommates are Japanese and Thai. My Japanese roommate was the first to have sex with a black man and she told us about it. Then one of my room mates and I went out and let black men pick us up. I went with this one man to his apartment and we watched a movie. Then we began to make out on the couch.

I spent the night with him and we made love many times. I came each time!

When I got home I talked to [one room mate] who said her experience was very good, too. I am now one of many young, unmarried asian girls who craves sex with black men.

When it is time to get married I'm not sure if any of us will marry a black man, but I don't think any of us want to give up sex with black men either.

But we are still young and marriage is some time away. For now we will enjoy having black lovers.

Maybe by the time we get married open marriages will be accepted and our white husbands if that is wh o we're married to will let us continue to have black lovers. I hope so.

POST A COMMENT:
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Asian women HOT for Black men

Topic Started: Apr 4 2010, 02:34 AM (91,069 Views)

nevergiveup

Apr 4 2010, 02:34 AM Post #1

People always focus on Black men and White women, but it's the Asian women that's now pulling all of the brothers, that's the hot new trend.
sungodamenra

Hilo, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

I'm black and my honey is chinese, she loves me very much, its about compatibility
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
May-December,
Asian-American Marriages
Maybe by the time we get married open marriages will be accepted and our white husbands will let us continue to have black lovers. I hope so. Unless we marry a black man first.
Dr. Weston,
Maybe my views will not be helpful, since your site seems to deal with white wives who crave black men and Asian women married to older white men. But I think I speak for many young unmarried Asian women like myself and my friends.
At one time many asian women would not have anything to do with black men, nowadays we feel different, however, many younger asian women prefer sex with black men.
I think there are many reasons: black men seem to have more stamina and more of a sex drive than white men. White men, especially younger white men, are not as masculine as black men.
Personally, I have had sex with Asian men and white men and I have found that black men have much bigger and harder penises. They also tend to be dominant, and this appeals to many asian women who like strong, dominant men.
I am Korean as is one of my roommates. My other roommates are Japanese and Thai. My Japanese roommate was the first to have sex with a black man and she told us about it. Then one of my room mates and I went out and let black men pick us up. I went with this one man to his apartment and we watched a movie. Then we began to make out on the couch.
When I got home I talked to [one room mate] who said her experience was very good, too. I am now one of many young, unmarried asian girls who craves sex with black men.
When it is time to get married I'm not sure if any of us will marry a black man, but I don't think any of us want to give up sex with black men either.
But we are still young and marriage is some time away. For now we will enjoy having black lovers.
Maybe by the time we get married open marriages will be accepted and our white husbands if that is wh o we're married to will let us continue to have black lovers. I hope so.
POST A COMMENT:
if those asian women catch HIV/AIDS then it will be those asian women's fault. and then those asian women will not be able to pass down their abominable attracted-to-black men genes.
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

sungodamenra wrote:
I'm black and my honey is chinese, she loves me very much, its about compatibility

but when and where blacks are the majority and when blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then black males and black females will be vicious towards other race males.

and when black males do not risk raping other race femles then blacks males are cunningly talented at wooing and coaxing other race women for sex or marriage. because to black males getting non-black females is the equivalent of black males getting gold.

but when and where black live together in large population and therefore the blacks do not need to mimic other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks' own mentality which leads to a savagery.
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

sungodamenra wrote:

but when and where blacks are the majority and when blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then black males and black females will be vicious towards other race males.

and when black males do not risk raping other race femles then blacks males are cunningly talented at wooing and coaxing other race women for sex or marriage. because to black males getting non-black females is the equivalent of black males getting gold.

but when and where blacks live together in large population and therefore the blacks do not need to mimic other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks' own mentality which leads to a savagery.

when and where blacks live together in large population and therefore the blacks do not need to mimic other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks' own mentality and then blacks will be vicious towards other blacks.

when and where blacks live together in large population and therefore the blacks do not need to mimic other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks' own mentality and then blacks will be vicious towards other races.
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Who Dat wrote:
May-December,
Asian-American Marriages
Dr. Weston,
POST A COMMENT:
having read your post, i found it stomach turning and disturbing.

blacks are embodiment of sleaze, violence, rape, murder, crime and arrogance.

and when blacks do not risk rape then blacks are cunningly talented at coaxing and wooing other race females for sex and marriage. and to black males getting to have sex or married to non-black females is the equivalent of black males getting gold.

those asian females should have their faces scarred by their asian parents or asian brothers. and then see how black men will treat those asian women.
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

those asian females should have their faces scarred by their asian parents or asian brothers. and then those asian females should see how black men will treat them ( those asian women ).
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Who Dat wrote:
May-December,
Asian-American Marriages
Dr. Weston,
POST A COMMENT:

blacks are embodiment of sleaze, violence, rape, crime, murder and arrogance.

and when blacks do not risk rape then blacks are cunningly talented at coaxing and wooing other race females for sex and marriage. and to black males getting to have sex or married to non-black females is the equivalent of black males getting gold.

those asian females should have their faces scarred by their asian parents or asian brothers. and then see how black men will treat those asian women.
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

epep wrote:
<quoted text>
...those asian females should have their faces scarred by their asian parents or asian brothers. and then see how black men will treat those asian women.
on second thought i now think those asian females should not get their faces scarred by their asian parents and asian brothers.

i am indifferent about non-chinese females having sex or getting married to black men.

but i am disgusted by chinese females having sex and/or marrying black men.

i disagree with chinese females marrying black men.
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

epep wrote:
...those asian females should have their faces scarred by their asian parents or asian brothers. and then see how black men will treat those asian women.
on second thought i now think that korean female, japanese female , thai female ( that had sex with black men ) should not get their faces scarred by their asian parents and asian brothers.

i am indifferent about non-chinese females having sex and/or getting married to black men.

epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

i am also disgusted by any chinese males that has sex and/or gets married to black females.

i also disagree with any chinese males getting married to black females.
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

epep wrote:
<quoted text>
blacks are embodiment of sleaze, violence, rape, crime, murder and arrogance.
on second thought, i now think that korean female, japanese female , thai female ( that had sex with black men ) should not get their faces scarred by their asian parents and asian brothers.

but if that korean female, japanese female and thai female get HIV/AIDS then it will that korean female's, japanese female's and thai female's fault.

i am indifferent about non-chinese females having sex and/or getting married to black men.

epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

i am also disgusted by any chinese males that has sex and/or gets married to black females.

Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

To bad you're alone and lonely. There isn't love in your heart or life!

My wife is asian, and very lovely. Take time to find your life partner.
epep wrote:
Captain Kirk

Northville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I am black and married to a Chinese girl from Chongqing, we are very happy. We find a lot of similarities in out thought patterns and ideals. Her family accepted me quite well. I think if a Chinese girl married a black man with education, it si a good thing. It is unfortunate that not many black men are educated.
epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Captain Kirk wrote:
I am black and married to a Chinese girl from Chongqing, we are very happy. We find a lot of similarities in out thought patterns and ideals. Her family accepted me quite well. I think if a Chinese girl married a black man with education, it si a good thing. It is unfortunate that not many black men are educated.
that chinese girl and her chinese parents are ignorant about blacks' real savage personalities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,021 - 2,040 of2,423
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
i hate china and chinese? (Oct '12) 16 min Chim Lok Yan 94
Can China be Trusted? 35 min McGold 9
Why do Nepalese hate Indians? (Aug '13) 2 hr Thapa 134
NEWS: China BEGS Philippines to delay case 9 hr lct 159
US caught in own web of lies 16 hr lct 1
Taiwan MUST NOT sign the trade pact with China !!! 16 hr McGold 99
Indonesia equips frigates, corvette with stealt... 16 hr Ottoman 1
•••
•••