Snowden says F* ck America I'm in Moscow !

Posted in the China Forum

Truth

UK

#1 Jun 23, 2013
America is going to be so pi$$ed at Hong Kong Lol!
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#2 Jun 23, 2013
the chinese put obama in his place
Edward Snowden

North Point, Hong Kong

#3 Jun 23, 2013
I'm still in HK, the news is fake, Cia in HK, come and hunt for me.....
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Edward Snowden wrote:
I'm still in HK, the news is fake, Cia in HK, come and hunt for me.....
lol
Snowedin

Surrey, Canada

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Shouldn't the title of this thread be:

"F*ck America! I'm sleeping in the toilet at the Moscow airport and eating out of garbage cans!"

Just wondering.
vvv0vvv

Paris, France

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Snowedin wrote:
"F*ck America! I'm sleeping in the toilet at the Moscow airport and eating out of garbage cans!"
Just wondering.
I think you mis-quote him ! What he actually said was : "F*ck America! I'm sleeping in garbage cans at the Moscow airport and eating out of toilets!"

Glad I could clear that up :}
AAA

UK

#7 Jun 26, 2013
vvv0vvv wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mis-quote him ! What he actually said was : "F*ck America! I'm sleeping in garbage cans at the Moscow airport and eating out of toilets!"
Glad I could clear that up :}
Actually is capsule hotel room + MacDonald big Mac in case he is not used to Russian cuisine
CORRUPT STUPID CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#8 Jun 26, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually is capsule hotel room + MacDonald big Mac in case he is not used to Russian cuisine
There are no "capsule hotels" at Moscow airport, and he has no money for food.

He is sleeping in either the toilet, or a garbage can, and eating from either the garbage can, or the toilet.

We must keep these facts straight!
AAA

London, UK

#9 Jun 26, 2013
CORRUPT STUPID CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no "capsule hotels" at Moscow airport, and he has no money for food.
He is sleeping in either the toilet, or a garbage can, and eating from either the garbage can, or the toilet.
We must keep these facts straight!
Wikileak's Sarah Harrison is with him, he will be well taken of. Let's all donate more money to wikileak to support Snowden
CORRUPT STUPID CCP

Surrey, Canada

#10 Jun 26, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikileak's Sarah Harrison is with him, he will be well taken of. Let's all donate more money to wikileak to support Snowden
That's not true according to the Russians, but I did hear he had taken up with a group of Hare Khrishnas working the terminal......he was last seen eating brown rice from his tamborine,....so at least he won't starve.
CORRUPT STUPID CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#11 Jul 8, 2013
He looks like a total goof with that pale shaven head, though, begging for spare change!
CORRUPT STUPID CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#12 Jul 8, 2013
Snowedin wrote:
Just wondering.
Make that:

"F*ck America! I'm STILL sleeping in the toilet at the Moscow airport and eating out of garbage cans!"
GREAT SATAN

New York, NY

#13 Jul 8, 2013
Why is America hated the world over?
The CCP is DYING

Surrey, Canada

#15 Jul 9, 2013
America is loved in China especially!

You can see thousands of young Chinese wearing US flag shirts and such, and they all adore American culture and would love to live there or have China become a similar successful and free democracy!

The senile old criminals of the Chinese Communist Party still cynically use anti-Americanism to deceive the Chinese people, of course! That is, they do it UNTIL THEY HAVE TO FLEE TO THE AMERICAN CONSULATE to SAVE THEIR SKINS and SABOTAGE THEIR CCP BOSSES in the latest CCP FACTIONAL GANG-WAR, of course!

Just like Wang did to sabotage Bo!

Why is China still ruled by such LOSERS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 1 hr -TheExam- 670
The oil rig has to be removed and free passage ... (May '14) 1 hr -TheExam- 43
Nanking Massacre is fake (Apr '08) 1 hr New China 256
Chinese allies VS American Allies (Nov '09) 3 hr Ethan L 165
Winning the first battles in a long war 6 hr bac ky git bigmouts 1
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 6 hr McQuan 95
Why does China hate girls? 8 hr Helen8809 3
More from around the web