Factories burned in anti-China protes...

Factories burned in anti-China protest in Vietnam

There are 1107 comments on the The Daily Star story from May 14, 2014, titled Factories burned in anti-China protest in Vietnam. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

Firefighters rest near a damaged Chinese owned shoe factory in Vietnam's southern Binh Duong province May 14, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#1039 Jul 6, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the khemer is out to smear Vietnamese. The last time you provided a link showing Germans commenting on your gene mutation, they actually said you have mental problems pretending to be one of them when you are actually an Asian. Are you always doing this kind of things?
You got it wrong. I never pretend to be one of them. I always made it clear that I am 100% Asian. It is a display of my personal logical strength. In fact in different posts, I also admit to have a shorter yang-thingie just like other Asian males. You Asians are in denial all the time because you are inferior.

So, my question for you is this: Are you naturally in denial or it is a skill your parents taught you? Perhaps it's your culture? Every Asians around you were in constant denial, and you pick up the skill when you grew up. This is one of the main reason why the Asians are inferior to the Whites.

You are associating with other Chinese, and you want China to rise up so that you can be proud of yourself and China.

I am different from you and other Chinese. I am proud of my personal superiority. I do not associate myself with other Asians. I have my personal talents to flaunt around. Make that clear.

This is a typical behavior of a Chinese. When a Chinese is around other Chinese, the guy want to put down others to feel better. When that same Chinese is around other races, say the White, or Black, the Chinese dude wants to pump Chinese up to feel good. I know your kind too well. Stop that. You have been exposed.

This is why the Chinese have the flip-flop mentality.

I remember when I was 11, my parents taught me Confucius classic. There was a story of an official getting a new suit from a famous tailor. The tailor asked him, "Sir, who will you meet when you wear the suit?"

The official was puzzled, "I plant to wear it when I meet my friends. Why do you ask?"
The tailor replied,

"If you wear it to meet your superior, I would cut the front a little shorter than the back, so that when you bend forward, the suit is even."

"If you wear it to meet your friend, I would cut the front and the back to be equal length."

"If you wear it to meet your subordinates, I would cut the front a little longer than the back so that your proud chest will not cause the suit uneven."

The official liked it every much, "Cut me a set of three, one suit for each occasion."
----------
I was like that when I was a teen, "Humbling and bowing to my teachers yet I showed my superiority and dominance to my peers." Over time, the new Western culture sunk to me, I begun to develop my own style, code of ethic. I begun treat everyone equally with the same cordial behavior.

I estimate that the Asians are a couple hundred years behind in Western's thinking. You really need to improve. The Whites view you folks are a snake with no spinal cord, no ethical standard. You bow to your superiors, and you abuse the subordinates. That's wrong. And that's why Asia have been having so much problems.
Peter chan

Abbotsford, Australia

#1040 Jul 6, 2014
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I would recommend Philippines to invest in cruise missiles, skip the Navy and Air Force altogether. When it comes to fight, let the USA control the cruise missiles' launch. With superior USA's electronics, Philippines' cruise missile will always score 100% direct hits.
Air Force and Navy take a tradition to build up a good forces. Further more, USA cannot really intercede for Philippines Air Force or Navy. Cruise missiles are very discrete. Use Philippine as an super unsinkable carrier to deal with China. Just need to carry a lot of cruise missiles.
I am well versed in many form of warfare. If there is a big war breaking out between USA and China, I would fight China, that is if USA trusts me. I could serve as a back room analysis to come up with threat and counter threat scenarios for the USA's side.
Japanese visit Australia and Japan PM will address joint sitting parliament on his visit Japan and OZ are special relationship to elevate the strategic partnership and defence co-operation...and Modi will visit this month...
Peter chan

Abbotsford, Australia

#1041 Jul 6, 2014
Modi visit Japan
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#1042 Jul 6, 2014
Why are these VC filled with BS?

1. One mentally deranged INFERIOR character continue to talk about his SUPERIORITY which she claimed she acquired through her association meaning being trained by a German dog trainer.

2. Another one here using multiple alias including a Chinese name with the intention to deceit others.

The crux of the matter her is:-

1. Vietnamese PM Pham Van Dong has officially on behalf of Vietnam acknowledged all these islands in the South China Sea as CHINA.

2. Sam Bateman, a maritime expert noted that under INTERNATIONAL MARITIME LAW, China is indeed drilling on China own territorial water and Vietnam fishermen are indeed intruding on China.

3. Even Vietnamese own maritime experts such as director of the Research Center of South China Sea, the Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam Chen Long Water "Tran Truong Thuy"confirmed this and the "principle of equidistance line" as state in UNCLOS territorial limitation.

3. Let look at Vietnam evidences presented by the VC which are simply baseless and based on allegation of Colonialist French fake claims of discovery.

4. The trouble started with the colonialist. France (much like MacMahon Line in India due to a weak Qing's China then) after illegally occupying ANNAM next tried to occupy the Xisha, Nansha. But in their own documents, it is confirmed that until 1929, the Acting Governor in Indochina admitted in his multiple reports to Paris that Xisha (Paracel) Islands and Nansha belongs to China.

5. UNCLOS 200 NM is quite clear and is not a black cheque to claim every lands withing the limit.

6. Next the funny thing is even Vietnamese Geography book shown to all UN members dated in 1970 shown these islands as China.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#1043 Jul 6, 2014
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it wrong. I never pretend to be one of them. I always made it clear that I am 100% Asian. It is a display of my personal logical strength. In fact in different posts, I also admit to have a shorter yang-thingie just like other Asian males. You Asians are in denial all the time because you are inferior.
So, my question for you is this: Are you naturally in denial or it is a skill your parents taught you? Perhaps it's your culture? Every Asians around you were in constant denial, and you pick up the skill when you grew up. This is one of the main reason why the Asians are inferior to the Whites.
You are associating with other Chinese, and you want China to rise up so that you can be proud of yourself and China.
I am different from you and other Chinese. I am proud of my personal superiority. I do not associate myself with other Asians. I have my personal talents to flaunt around. Make that clear.
This is a typical behavior of a Chinese. When a Chinese is around other Chinese, the guy want to put down others to feel better. When that same Chinese is around other races, say the White, or Black, the Chinese dude wants to pump Chinese up to feel good. I know your kind too well. Stop that. You have been exposed.
This is why the Chinese have the flip-flop mentality.
I remember when I was 11, my parents taught me Confucius classic. There was a story of an official getting a new suit from a famous tailor. The tailor asked him, "Sir, who will you meet when you wear the suit?"
The official was puzzled, "I plant to wear it when I meet my friends. Why do you ask?"
The tailor replied,
"If you wear it to meet your superior, I would cut the front a little shorter than the back, so that when you bend forward, the suit is even."
"If you wear it to meet your friend, I would cut the front and the back to be equal length."
"If you wear it to meet your subordinates, I would cut the front a little longer than the back so that your proud chest will not cause the suit uneven."
The official liked it every much, "Cut me a set of three, one suit for each occasion."
----------
I was like that when I was a teen, "Humbling and bowing to my teachers yet I showed my superiority and dominance to my peers." Over time, the new Western culture sunk to me, I begun to develop my own style, code of ethic. I begun treat everyone equally with the same cordial behavior.
I estimate that the Asians are a couple hundred years behind in Western's thinking. You really need to improve. The Whites view you folks are a snake with no spinal cord, no ethical standard. You bow to your superiors, and you abuse the subordinates. That's wrong. And that's why Asia have been having so much problems.
What a load of BS!

Statistics show that there are more 400 million people with high IQ in China and that exceeds the population of USA.

This low esteem VC who managed to sneak into USA was hated by her own kind, the Chinese Boat People because she looks like her mother rapist, the Khmer Krom VC who not only stole from them, raped the women but also pushed them into leaky sea to die. It was fortunately other ASEAN countries and Hong Kong accepted them into refugee camps and that was probably where she was born. Her mother was HUMILIATED by the this PARIAD offspring which bears the DNA of her rapists and the rest of the refugees look at her with angst and hatred because she RESEMBLED her murderous and RAPIST VC fathers.

All these talk of education after confuciusm is half baked because she never really understand the meaning or the application otherwise she would never have FORSAKE his own ancestry and behalf like a real PARIAD.

LOL SUPERIORITY???? where. In blufferology perhaps!
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#1045 Jul 6, 2014
Peter chan wrote:
Modi visit Japan
Apart from Peter Chan which is fake Chinese name, are you ashamed of your own Vietnamese name? It is not a matter of principles as VC has hardly any to begin with but I can easily summed many of VC negative characters.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi's expected visit to Japan has been deferred again, second time in a row till after the Budget session of Parliament ends in early August now.

Japan should be feeling very BAD as India's move is humiliating her. ABE has high hope that Indian PM will visit Japan to shown that India support Japan but the truth is Narenda is trying not to displease China.

Why should India engaged herself in a dispute with China over Japan?

What India needed is Japanese money and investment? And that is what Narenda Modi is after. Japan better be generous and this is a game of MONEY!

But based on my experience with India, Indian only wanted your MONEY, you can keep the rest at home. They will provided all the labor, contract and skills from India it seems in any joint venture. Indian partners will tell you that India is NOT Japan and in India we do things the Indian way. So what exactly is the Indian way? Time for Japanese to find out.

Malaysian investors are pretty experience today and even our Security Commission has directed many of our companies to explain the discrepancies.

I will not continue as it will anger and humiliate some of my Indian friends.
Confucius

Abbotsford, Australia

#1046 Jul 6, 2014
It is so Amazing wrote:
1. One mentally deranged INFERIOR character continue to talk about his SUPERIORITY which she claimed she acquired through her association meaning being trained by a German dog trainer.
2. Another one here using multiple alias including a Chinese name with the intention to deceit others.
1. Vietnamese PM Pham Van Dong has officially on behalf of Vietnam acknowledged all these islands in the South China Sea as CHINA.
2. Sam Bateman, a maritime expert noted that under INTERNATIONAL MARITIME LAW, China is indeed drilling on China own territorial water and Vietnam fishermen are indeed intruding on China.
3. Even Vietnamese own maritime experts such as director of the Research Center of South China Sea, the Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam Chen Long Water "Tran Truong Thuy"confirmed this and the "principle of equidistance line" as state in UNCLOS territorial limitation.
3. Let look at Vietnam evidences presented by the VC which are simply baseless and based on allegation of Colonialist French fake claims of discovery.
4. The trouble started with the colonialist. France (much like MacMahon Line in India due to a weak Qing's China then) after illegally occupying ANNAM next tried to occupy the Xisha, Nansha. But in their own documents, it is confirmed that until 1929, the Acting Governor in Indochina admitted in his multiple reports to Paris that Xisha (Paracel) Islands and Nansha belongs to China.
5. UNCLOS 200 NM is quite clear and is not a black cheque to claim every lands withing the limit.
6. Next the funny thing is even Vietnamese Geography book shown to all UN members dated in 1970 shown these islands as China.
china base on false information and false historical to claim ..china should claim Siberia more historical than ASEAN SEA burt heh china never dare to says such thing to Russia ...only bully small neighbours ...other stronger neighbours will joint force and they will invide smaller one to joint to keep peace and security for the region...the policy maker know who right aand who wrong ..in recent shangri la conference all nations accuse china destibalize the peace and security in region..
Confucius

Abbotsford, Australia

#1047 Jul 6, 2014
US-Malaysia air force gear up for cope Taufan
F22 Raptor US air force will joint Royal Malaysia air force will participate in exercise cope Taufan...
Confucius

Abbotsford, Australia

#1048 Jul 6, 2014
Ainu wrote:
This is karma.
Philippines will receive 12 Patrol boats from Japan and more from south Korea Japan also promise to give vietnam Patrol boats and US also gave vietnam fund to up grade defence...ASEAN will build up their depend capability...
Confucius

Abbotsford, Australia

#1049 Jul 6, 2014
President OBAMA already received his Nobel Peace price
Pinoy has been nominated for the Nobel peace price
anyone peace loving will happy for him
McQuan

UK

#1050 Jul 7, 2014
Confucius wrote:
President OBAMA already received his Nobel Peace price
Pinoy has been nominated for the Nobel peace price
anyone peace loving will happy for him
Well, even Putin is nominated for Nobel peace prize. Obama was in shock when he was given Nobel peace prize, he donated it away because it was too embarrassing to accept it. Never in its history a Nobel peace was given to someone who just big talk about peace but never contributed to peace. Subsequently, the Nobel committee gave it to EU, which was another good laugh. If they give it to Aquino, you will expect a big geeky grin from Aquino and the world will laugh off their chairs.
McQuan

UK

#1051 Jul 7, 2014
Confucius wrote:
<quoted text>china base on false information and false historical to claim ..china should claim Siberia more historical than ASEAN SEA burt heh china never dare to says such thing to Russia ...only bully small neighbours ...other stronger neighbours will joint force and they will invide smaller one to joint to keep peace and security for the region...the policy maker know who right aand who wrong ..in recent shangri la conference all nations accuse china destibalize the peace and security in region..
Confucius would not know where is ASEAN sea today or even 2500 years ago.
bach dang

Gosford, Australia

#1052 Jul 7, 2014
It is so Amazing wrote:
all above are distort as same as china claim all ASEAN SEA china just dick up false information to invade others
McQuan

London, UK

#1053 Jul 7, 2014
bach dang wrote:
<quoted text>all above are distort as same as china claim all ASEAN SEA china just dick up false information to invade others
amazing is right. Where is your evidence then? Instead of cry bully and smear, provide some concrete evidence will be more convincing.
Confucius

Abbotsford, Australia

#1054 Jul 7, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
amazing is right. Where is your evidence then? Instead of cry bully and smear, provide some concrete evidence will be more convincing.
of course chinese nationalist always defend china Fabrication... if you open mind you can view all international scholar and they all says china claim 9 dash map line just a fabrication..even chinese professor Li lin Hua reject china claim....
china try to play magic 1947 china not has one inch of land and sea but now try to take whole the islands and sea...you can look at 18 century map the farest china border is Hainan
Confucius

Abbotsford, Australia

#1055 Jul 7, 2014
It is so Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Apart from Peter Chan which is fake Chinese name, are you ashamed of your own Vietnamese name? It is not a matter of principles as VC has hardly any to begin with but I can easily summed many of VC negative characters.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's expected visit to Japan has been deferred again, second time in a row till after the Budget session of Parliament ends in early August now.
Japan should be feeling very BAD as India's move is humiliating her. ABE has high hope that Indian PM will visit Japan to shown that India support Japan but the truth is Narenda is trying not to displease China.
Why should India engaged herself in a dispute with China over Japan?
What India needed is Japanese money and investment? And that is what Narenda Modi is after. Japan better be generous and this is a game of MONEY!
But based on my experience with India, Indian only wanted your MONEY, you can keep the rest at home. They will provided all the labor, contract and skills from India it seems in any joint venture. Indian partners will tell you that India is NOT Japan and in India we do things the Indian way. So what exactly is the Indian way? Time for Japanese to find out.
Malaysian investors are pretty experience today and even our Security Commission has directed many of our companies to explain the discrepancies.
I will not continue as it will anger and humiliate some of my Indian friends.
india will catch fish with both hands for economic but strategic and defence india will lean to Japan and ASEAN...
Confucius

Abbotsford, Australia

#1056 Jul 7, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
of course chinese nationalist always defend china fabrication claim...but if you are open mind you can read all international sholar view they all reject china's 9 dash map claim even chinese professor Li lin Hua also reject china claim
in recent shangri la conference most of nations accuse china destibalize and create chaotic in the region ....
McQuan

London, UK

#1057 Jul 7, 2014
Confucius wrote:
<quoted text>of course chinese nationalist always defend china Fabrication... if you open mind you can view all international scholar and they all says china claim 9 dash map line just a fabrication..even chinese professor Li lin Hua reject china claim....
china try to play magic 1947 china not has one inch of land and sea but now try to take whole the islands and sea...you can look at 18 century map the farest china border is Hainan
Chinese maps change through the centuries since Han dynasty....I know the source of the U-shape map, so I rather consider that to be the most up to date version at the time of Japanese surrender to ROC China.

Vietnam has got nothing...nothing at all. The most vietnam has is to bring up more ancient maps to match even more Chinese ancient maps. But since Vietnam used to be part of China, and cease to exist under French Indochina, then existed again a while after WWII. At the time of Japanese surrender, there was still no vietnam, so vietnam can't possibly have owned those islands.
Confucius

Abbotsford, Australia

#1058 Jul 7, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese maps change through the centuries since Han dynasty....I know the source of the U-shape map, so I rather consider that to be the most up to date version at the time of Japanese surrender to ROC China.
Vietnam has got nothing...nothing at all. The most vietnam has is to bring up more ancient maps to match even more Chinese ancient maps. But since Vietnam used to be part of China, and cease to exist under French Indochina, then existed again a while after WWII. At the time of Japanese surrender, there was still no vietnam, so vietnam can't possibly have owned those islands.
china invade neighbors in the past Korea vietnam Mongol Kazakstan Tibet Russia Nepal..but does not mean china own them...if with your logic than china was invade by others nations ie Japan Mongol Bristish ect..so china belong to them to?
abt 9 dash map china drew them to take other land and sea by fabrication no one in the world will reconized only chinese Nationalist blindly defend it....
McQuan

London, UK

#1059 Jul 7, 2014
Confucius wrote:
<quoted text>china invade neighbors in the past Korea vietnam Mongol Kazakstan Tibet Russia Nepal..but does not mean china own them...if with your logic than china was invade by others nations ie Japan Mongol Bristish ect..so china belong to them to?
abt 9 dash map china drew them to take other land and sea by fabrication no one in the world will reconized only chinese Nationalist blindly defend it....
These are irrelevant argument... The question you need to ask is what has vietnam got to prove its case after WWII following treaty of San Francisco, when vietnam does not even exist then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) 1 hr World Economy 132
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... 4 hr -TheExam- 20
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... 5 hr Fernando 328
What's happening in Chinese markets? 16 hr -TheExam- 1
Why do chinese girls like to marry filipino men? (Sep '13) Fri going thru 23
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Jul 2 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 394
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Jun 30 Raj 1,690
More from around the web