Factories burned in anti-China protes...

Factories burned in anti-China protest in Vietnam

There are 1107 comments on the The Daily Star story from May 14, 2014, titled Factories burned in anti-China protest in Vietnam. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

Firefighters rest near a damaged Chinese owned shoe factory in Vietnam's southern Binh Duong province May 14, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

bach dang

Bankstown, Australia

#999 Jul 2, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is previous Indian government. Current government modi has his own plan and he is due to open negotiations with its neighbours on border issue, not just China, but Bhutan, Pakistan etc...Chinese ships are already in Indian ocean for months now.
China knows that, so it has to set a baseline and align its people before the talk. India has already suggested what could be the solution. This is just the beginning, long way to go...while the low level citizens of these countries and media continue to speculate and make noise.
Modi sent his deputy to china and he himself will visit Japan India gain ore benefit with both camp but strategic look east not change...so both Japan and china to woo ore allies look like Japan has more friends in the region and china isolated
McQuan

UK

#1000 Jul 2, 2014
bach dang wrote:
<quoted text>Modi sent his deputy to china and he himself will visit Japan India gain ore benefit with both camp but strategic look east not change...so both Japan and china to woo ore allies look like Japan has more friends in the region and china isolated
Only time will tell....
short dicks

Orpington, UK

#1001 Jul 2, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Before this, Vietnamese government never co-operate with Asian ?

vietnam never co-operated with the other Asian regarding conflict with china before,

but they did chair ASIAN committed during 2011,
trying to negotiating with china regarding the East sea disputed,, up to now,,they are run out of patient,,USA and PHILIPPINE said the cake was warm enough now,,need to be serve,,

But Japan call hand on vietnam,Japan need time to completer the production of the hot sun cake to serving to XI REGIME
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#1002 Jul 2, 2014
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
"Different is I support China peaceful rise, but you like to smear them."
The real difference is: "You are inferior and I am superior."
I do not want to see China peaceful rise until China reduces the population from 1.4 billion down to 300 million. Earth resource cannot support a new prosperous 1.4 billion greedy and aggressive Chinese. If you don't reduce, then remain poor. But you are not allowed to be rich and populous.
If you don't comply, the world will gang up and make you to comply. I am very certain the superior Whites have develop a virus strain which only attack the people with Chinese genes. That would affect me and I hate you people for that.
Do not let your problem become other people's problem.
You are forgetting that Europeans and European-Americans both have negative population growth.
DNA research

Vancouver, Canada

#1003 Jul 2, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit too late, don't you think so. Other can have unsinkable aircraft carriers all around Philippines. If you are really that great, you won't be here trying to sell your backside.
McQuan,

Never argue with someone who thinks he gets German DNA because his mother had many times of handshakes with Germans after he was born.

This guy is deranged.
McQuan

Sutton, UK

#1004 Jul 2, 2014
DNA research wrote:
<quoted text>McQuan,
Never argue with someone who thinks he gets German DNA because his mother had many times of handshakes with Germans after he was born.
This guy is deranged.
I only momentarily argue with him when his DNA got flip back to Vietnamese gene or flip over to indian gene.
McQuan

Sutton, UK

#1005 Jul 2, 2014
short dicks wrote:
<quoted text>.
vietnam never co-operated with the other Asian regarding conflict with china before,
but they did chair ASIAN committed during 2011,
trying to negotiating with china regarding the East sea disputed,, up to now,,they are run out of patient,,USA and PHILIPPINE said the cake was warm enough now,,need to be serve,,
But Japan call hand on vietnam,Japan need time to completer the production of the hot sun cake to serving to XI REGIME
Try my hot cross bun first...
Boo

Ardsley, NY

#1006 Jul 2, 2014
Drgunzet wrote:
As I said before, a world with 2 Superpowers is not stable. One Superpower will be destroyed. China will be destroyed even before it becomes a full-pledged Superpower.
USA and Japan pact is strong enough to take on China but at some cost. If India joins this pact to contain then destroy China, it's a sure win.
In long run, the world will settle down to 3 blocs:
1. USA, Japan, Western powers.
2. Russia, India, Vietnam.
3. China.
Your hyperthetical war is nonsense...
Advances in telecommunications infrastructures have led to globalization which creates economic interdependence. Collapse of one super power will lead to economic collapse of the other. On top of that, collision between super powers in the 21th central will certainly lead to mutual annialation.
samurai

Padstow, Australia

#1007 Jul 2, 2014
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Vietnam is OUT, Thailand's OUT, what's next? Myanmar?
vietnam out Burma out Thai Junta in bed with with CCP...sinawatra feel betrayal by CCP...but heh Junta can not hold the office for long...
samurai

Padstow, Australia

#1008 Jul 2, 2014
Daiv wrote:
philippines stand up vietnam stand up Tibet stand up Uighur stand up
Japan Malaysia indo stand up against bully aggressor
do not worries the Sun will rise again...
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#1009 Jul 2, 2014
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
You are forgetting that Europeans and European-Americans both have negative population growth.
I once read a Science Fiction from Asimov. He wrote about humans colonizing space and there was this one planet where the human agreed to keep the total population control to just 50,000. Each person has is at least a Master in Engineering or a Doctor in Research. The whole planet did not need any defense as all other human planets had a treaty to respect this planet to be neutral. This planet produced superior cybernetic computers which were just too advantage to any one faction to wholly own it.

The story went into describing life of a typical citizen on that 50k planet. each person owns several hundred robots to grow foods, do chores as well as assisting in doing research or producing engineering works.

Anyhoo, that planet captivated me so much. I day-dreamed about it a lot.

You Chinese are just freaking ruin my day-dream. There are too many Chinese on Earth. Can you stop breeding?
oil for an arms

Orpington, UK

#1010 Jul 2, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Try my hot cross bun first...

hi,hi,hi,
they did since 1942,,your hot cross it does work,,that is why them jap does about 300.000 , you see,

now around the world knew that Made In China was very poor quality,,

like tiger ball,,and tiger bones Medicines..it caused so much side effect to them chinese patients,,

ha,ha,ha,trying red beams and mixing with candle wax ball medicines now it might have market out there waiting .hi,hi,hi,.
McQuan

Sutton, UK

#1011 Jul 3, 2014
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I once read a Science Fiction from Asimov. He wrote about humans colonizing space and there was this one planet where the human agreed to keep the total population control to just 50,000. Each person has is at least a Master in Engineering or a Doctor in Research. The whole planet did not need any defense as all other human planets had a treaty to respect this planet to be neutral. This planet produced superior cybernetic computers which were just too advantage to any one faction to wholly own it.
The story went into describing life of a typical citizen on that 50k planet. each person owns several hundred robots to grow foods, do chores as well as assisting in doing research or producing engineering works.
Anyhoo, that planet captivated me so much. I day-dreamed about it a lot.
You Chinese are just freaking ruin my day-dream. There are too many Chinese on Earth. Can you stop breeding?
Didn't you said it was Fictional? Read some real stuff, educate yourself and you will day-dream less.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#1012 Jul 3, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you said it was Fictional? Read some real stuff, educate yourself and you will day-dream less.
I read a couple thousand books. I assure you I do read plenty of real stuffs. Here are what i found reading the real stuff:
_ 1950 attacked, took over Tibet.
_ 1962 sneak-attacked India.
_ 1967 attacked Burma (over the Chinese students in Burma trying to spread Mao's red-books).
_ 1969 surprise-attacked, ambushed Soviet Union's border patrol and took over an island.
_ 1974 surprise-attacked South Vietnam and took over Paracel island.
_ 1979 attacked Vietnam to save genocidal Khmer Rouges.
_ 1984 skirmished Vietnam at the border.
_ 1988 attacked Vietnam at Spratly island.
_ Constantly threatened Taiwan and moved missiles across the channel.

I was blessed with a gene mutation hence I have similar ability to the superior Germans. I read very fast, many times faster than a typical Asian. And I also retain a lot more too, many times as much as compared to any other Asians. Would you call consider it as German superiority?

The world future's problem is: too many Chinese. If you chose to have so many Chinese, then remain poor and serve the Whites. If you don't like that, and want to be treated as equal, then reduce your population. You cannot have both way. You want to have 1.4 billion Chinese running around in China with each to be as wealthy as an American? That's just ludicrous. Reduce your population to 300 millions then maybe, just maybe, the Western power would allow you to be wealthy.
McQuan

Sutton, UK

#1013 Jul 3, 2014
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a couple thousand books. I assure you I do read plenty of real stuffs. Here are what i found reading the real stuff:
_ 1950 attacked, took over Tibet.
_ 1962 sneak-attacked India.
_ 1967 attacked Burma (over the Chinese students in Burma trying to spread Mao's red-books).
_ 1969 surprise-attacked, ambushed Soviet Union's border patrol and took over an island.
_ 1974 surprise-attacked South Vietnam and took over Paracel island.
_ 1979 attacked Vietnam to save genocidal Khmer Rouges.
_ 1984 skirmished Vietnam at the border.
_ 1988 attacked Vietnam at Spratly island.
_ Constantly threatened Taiwan and moved missiles across the channel.
I was blessed with a gene mutation hence I have similar ability to the superior Germans. I read very fast, many times faster than a typical Asian. And I also retain a lot more too, many times as much as compared to any other Asians. Would you call consider it as German superiority?
The world future's problem is: too many Chinese. If you chose to have so many Chinese, then remain poor and serve the Whites. If you don't like that, and want to be treated as equal, then reduce your population. You cannot have both way. You want to have 1.4 billion Chinese running around in China with each to be as wealthy as an American? That's just ludicrous. Reduce your population to 300 millions then maybe, just maybe, the Western power would allow you to be wealthy.
Read some more non-bias real stuff and you will get a more balance view, the big picture and less day-dream.

You didn't have a german gene mutation, you have too much agent orange. What you went through is call immigration or asylum seeking, not gene mutation. Yeah, 1.3 billions is too much with relatively low immigration, hence the need for birth control within China. Perhaps the best solution is to learn from Indian, 1.2 billions posed to overtake China within 10 years and generations of immigrants all over the world. With virtually no birth control in India, export of Indians continues to be India's top commodity. Multiple that by the number of FBI (fcuk by Indians), you got lots of gene mutations for generations to come, no? You can also look at vietnam which we are more familiar, years of wars had created refugees all over the world and a mutant turtle like youself. Add Turkish in Germany and elsewhere, there are indeed more mutants like you, soon the mutants will take over the world.
short dick

UK

#1014 Jul 4, 2014
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Read some more non-bias real stuff and you will get a more balance view, the big picture and less day-dream.
You didn't have a german gene mutation, you have too much agent orange. What you went through is call immigration or asylum seeking, not gene mutation. Yeah, 1.3 billions is too much with relatively low immigration, hence the need for birth control within China. Perhaps the best solution is to learn from Indian, 1.2 billions posed to overtake China within 10 years and generations of immigrants all over the world. With virtually no birth control in India, export of Indians continues to be India's top commodity. Multiple that by the number of FBI (fcuk by Indians), you got lots of gene mutations for generations to come, no? You can also look at vietnam which we are more familiar, years of wars had created refugees all over the world and a mutant turtle like youself. Add Turkish in Germany and elsewhere, there are indeed more mutants like you, soon the mutants will take over the world.
(FBI FCUK by Indian)
i tell you what,, them chinese population was top of the world,,
them people just sex,,sex,,sucking tiger balls,,licking tiger bones,, then sex,sex,sex,,puffing opium ,,then jig,jig,jig,,then eating human afterbirth to get more energy then sex,sex,sex,,
then running around the world sucking the people living resource,,specially they went to Africa,,the poorer region to nicking their nature resource,,
and producing fake materials,.your people your government even go to Tibet TO STEALING THEM MONKS LIVING RESOURCE, shame,shame tiger ball sucker,,and sucking un cook sea cucumbers,,then sex,sex,sex,,until communist regime introduce a one child policy,,
they sex,,they breed ed.... then they dump the child at the depot, in human society,,
red beans Medicines,,licking shark fin,,to get more energy ,,puffing opium to have long FCUK, for china man over 65,,used less people,,
am i tell the truth..?
DlEONHUCTRANTAZN IAMIKRFPT

United States

#1015 Jul 4, 2014
ASK A BABY 3 YEARS OLD,

CAN ANSWER,

EASILY,

WHO DlD 2 NU BOMBS in HIROSHIMA & NAGASAKI,

WHO DID WARS in AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, VIET. NAM ?

WHO DID FINANCIAL CRISIS 1997, 2008,…

&,

NOW,

…

WHO BOUGHT VERY BIG LAND in SHlT AMAZON RIVER BRAXIN,

…
short dick

UK

#1016 Jul 4, 2014
DlEONHUCTRANTAZNIAMIKRFPT wrote:
ASK A BABY 3 YEARS OLD,
CAN ANSWER,
EASILY,
&,
NOW,
…
…

ong co noi did that
short dick

UK

#1017 Jul 4, 2014
DlEONHUCTRANTAZNIAMIKRFPT wrote:
ASK A BABY 3 YEARS OLD,
CAN ANSWER,
EASILY,
&,
NOW,
…
…

tien su cha may,,ong co noi may did it,,
DlEONHUCTRANTAZN IAMIKRFPT

United States

#1018 Jul 4, 2014
CO^' NOI. CAI' thang` CHA MAY^`,

in,

ITALIA,

CHlNA,

CANAL PANAMA,

KENH^ DAO` PANAMA,

DlD THAT,

…

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 1 hr TRUMP WINNERS 64
News Three Things to Know About Taiwan's President T... 22 hr TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE 1
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) 22 hr HOORAY FOR KOREA 42
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... Tue TW_sugar_daddio 19
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Sun Sarah 241
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... Sun Trump s Birtherex... 6
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Dec 1 Fuckthechinese 2,558
More from around the web