Who will pay for the Salvage of the plane

Posted in the China Forum

Supremeliberal

Lufkin, TX

#1 Mar 18, 2014
China or Mayalsia ,under international maritime law,Malaysia is responsible for the the recovery of the plane,will China pay for the the recovery ,the US has no legal obligation to look for the plane
Devyani

UK

#2 Mar 18, 2014
Supremeliberal wrote:
China or Mayalsia ,under international maritime law,Malaysia is responsible for the the recovery of the plane,will China pay for the the recovery ,the US has no legal obligation to look for the plane
Honey, that is the last thing you worry about at this point.

If the hijacked aircraft ended on top of air force 1, I am sure Americans will be keen to get their president out...or maybe I could even be wrong about that.

If it ended up in a building in India, I am sure Indian scrap slumdogs will be all over it.

If it ended up in manila, rest assured that the Filipino police and public will be busy posing for pictures.
Devyani

London, UK

#4 Mar 18, 2014
PROUD SINGH wrote:
Whether they find the plane or not--one or two more such disappearances, the Chinese commieship is sure to come crashing down ! The one childers will ensure it ! LOL
And therein might lie the reason....! HAHAHAHAHA
Mr Turban, India is about to surpass China in population with widespread poverty and corruption, and you are worry about China? Stop the rapes and you will look less like perverts. Hehehe.
Supremeliberal

Lufkin, TX

#5 Mar 18, 2014
American are general generous people ,they 100 of billion too charities ,but when their taxes are being used ,just like in that search and when they get the bill ,they will not be so generous
Supremeliberal

Lufkin, TX

#6 Mar 18, 2014
They give 100 of billion of dollars to charities,what i meant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
obama in india 14 min It is so Amazing 46
Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) 1 hr You Sociopath di... 7
NA speaker inaugurates China-Pakistan Year of F... 2 hr It is so Amazing 11
Chinese national anthem is a provocation agains... 2 hr It is so Amazing 70
why india and pakistan hate china 12 hr AshLMU 26
Chinese allies VS American Allies (Nov '09) 21 hr Henry 167
Cruise down Li River offers picturesque views, ... Thu New China 2
More from around the web