China is world super power. How do yo...

China is world super power. How do you think?

Created by sekk on Dec 3, 2007

371 votes

Click on an option to vote

YAY!!!!!

OH NO!!!!!!

yeah...whatever....

Chinese girl are hot

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Lawrence

Thornton, Australia

#1 Dec 3, 2007
I do believe that China as a nation never wants to be a super power. Other nations may regard China a superpower, but China truly believe in a harmonious world and will never interfere with the internal affairs of other nations like USA did to Iraq.

Since: Dec 07

St Louis, MO

#2 Dec 4, 2007
I think the US is the world super power instead of China, and I agree with Lawrence's view point : China never wants to be a world power.

Since: Jan 08

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#5 Feb 7, 2008
We, chinese do not like to interfere others nation policy. We are still regarded as 'closing door' in foreign policy. if not, we have already competing with USA in spreading influence. Wad we want are peace, prosperity and longevity. OF coz, we do sometimes act to spread influence in some certain case like taiwan cases because we do really want taiwan to come back to our motherland. Others we dun care coz we know it is waste of time. I still wonder y bush still wan to be buzi around? AND we do not like other to interfere our national policy. So, bust off!
Car-mon

Singapore, Singapore

#6 Feb 18, 2008
Chinese really don't give a shit about anyone else other than themselves. When China reaches superpower status in 50 years, it probably would just go on as per normal. The Chinese aren't the sort to start wars, only perhaps amongst themselves (Taiwan)? Other than that, you can count on us to leave all you foreign motherfcukers alone. lol.
HIV

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2008
Lawrence wrote:
I do believe that China as a nation never wants to be a super power. Other nations may regard China a superpower, but China truly believe in a harmonious world and will never interfere with the internal affairs of other nations like USA did to Iraq.
This is totally wrong!
China always wants to be the biggest and strongest nation
China invaded all the countries around it( Tibet, Vietnam, Mongolia ....)
It is much worse for human being if China has the power.
The difference between the US and China is that the US never wants land from Vietnam, Korea or Iraq, but China will never return any land they seized
methinks

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#8 Feb 18, 2008
Alot chinese nv wanted china to be a superpower. Chinese just wants a better life and so they progress with tremendous speed. Due to china influential power in politics, economics and culture china is seem to be like a superpower from the rest of the world.

The country rise is becoz of the ppl, what define a country also is its ppl. The ppl nv wanted a superpower china, alot chinese just wanted a better life be it external of internal. But since the ppl move the country forward and since china is a huge country ineviably it becomes powerful. This kind of things comes hand in hand. You cannot have one and not the other.

So the question: Is china a superpower? Then it depends on the defination of superpower. Answer is YES and NO.

YES
- Becoz China have the ability eventhough its ppl do not wish it. But its inevitable.
- Politically strong and influential (being part of UN)
- Culturally strong
- Economically strong
- Military strong (in defense) and nuclear armed.

Strong in the sense of influential power. The ability to influence and stir things to left and right.

NO
- The ppl do not have the will and wish for it eventhough they have the ability.
- Its not the government policy, since china have this non-interference of internal affairs policy.
- The other part is chinese are pragmatic and pratical. Being a superpower means u gonna takes alot of criticism and responsiblities. Sometimes these things are not so pratical to the chinese mindset.
- Military is not as strong as US and Russia.

The reason ppl see china as one is becoz china is big and is moving upwards very fast.

The other part is those ppl who do not like USA would like to see a balancing force to balance off the US power. Some favors Russia, some favors China.

For instance look at current days alot of bashing and criticism are being directed to china. The only countries that are being criticised and bashed the most is America and China. And the most attention is given is also America and China. I tends to see this as 1 of the bad things of being a superpower.

The reasons ppl criticise and bash is becoz their are worried, afraid, jealous and becoz deep down they know these countries have the power and ability to make a differences in these world.

You dun see the world at large bash or criticise some other countries to such extend as US and China. Ask ur self if really need to bash and criticise there are alot more countries in these world that worth criticsm and needs serious attention than these 2. But why so much attention is being given to these 2?

It is not wheter China wants to be a superpower or not, its the world wants china to become a superpower or not or how the world sees China.
Lily

Fairfield, Australia

#9 Feb 18, 2008
HIV wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between the US and China is that the US never wants land from Vietnam, Korea or Iraq, but China will never return any land they seized
I am puzzled. Has not the US stolen the land from the native Red Indians, the original land owners???
luf

Calgary, Canada

#10 Feb 18, 2008
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I am puzzled. Has not the US stolen the land from the native Red Indians, the original land owners???
you have to forgive HIV, he has HIV virus in his brain.
dummy

Australia

#11 Feb 19, 2008
Some Mexican still says New Mexico belongs to them.

Mexican and US fought a war over this land.

http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/n...
ex-vietnamese

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2008
The Chinese has been FUD themselve for so long and so many times that I don't give a hoot whether it is or it becoming a super-power. Because they will FUD themselve sooner or later. Typical human
MajorMalfunction

Rochdale, UK

#13 Feb 19, 2008
I think barbados is a superpower and will conquer the world if they can finally get the spliffs out their mouths and get round to building an army....Long live the Empire of Barbados
Nick

Shanghai, China

#14 Mar 5, 2008
HIV wrote:
<quoted text>
This is totally wrong!
China always wants to be the biggest and strongest nation
China invaded all the countries around it( Tibet, Vietnam, Mongolia ....)
It is much worse for human being if China has the power.
you had sent 500thousand soldier to vietnam.
you had took califorina from mexico
Nick

Shanghai, China

#15 Mar 5, 2008
you better return the land you got from America's indian.
Somebody

Nekoosa, WI

#16 Apr 16, 2008
Lawrence wrote:
All the major countrys want to be a super power

“I wanna be free...”

Since: Mar 08

Happyville

#17 Apr 16, 2008
It will not take China another 50 years to reach super power status...

And for those of you who think China is some big passive dosile nation, your in for a suprise, is that why she continues to vigoruousy arm herself

Don't ever underestimate the nature of man and it's hunger for conquest..
Lily

Fairfield, Australia

#18 Apr 17, 2008
China will not be like the US warmongering around the world.

“I wanna be free...”

Happyville

#19 Apr 17, 2008
You really over simplify matters with your one liners....

You understand nothing about world politics and how things work. Your trying to understand the world with 1st grade logic.

I guess according to your logic, thug regimes should go unchallenged, and be allowed to harrass and torture and kill as many people inside and outside of their borders...and everyone else should just look the other way...gee, that sounds real noble.

On a smaller scale, that would be like telling the police to mind their own business, while thieves and murderers are out and about hurting people...

According to your logic, terrist organizations should be allowed to have nuclear weapons...

And according to your logic, during ww 2 when Japan was about to invade and conquer Australia, America should of just minded her own business and allowed the invasion to happen...

You live in a very insulated world, but that world only exists in your head...

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Apr 17, 2008
Who is the thug regime that conduct covert operation to overthrow other government, training guerrilla fighters to initiate civil wars, conduct kidnap and assassinations, and invade sovereign nations all over the world?

“I wanna be free...”

Happyville

#21 Apr 17, 2008
A thug to some, a hero to others...

A hero to those America helps, and a villian to those America defeats...so goes the way of the world...

I make no apologizes for our government, none...

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#22 Apr 17, 2008
cute guys wrote:
A thug to some, a hero to others...
A hero to those America helps, and a villian to those America defeats...so goes the way of the world...
I make no apologizes for our government, none...
Yes a hero to Haliburton, a hero to Exxon Mobil, of course you will not apologize, for you are one of the beneficiary of this war of aggression.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How China's Debt Fix Could Make Things Much Worse 5 hr mar 2
News China sentences Hong Kong journalists to up to ... 11 hr THOUGHT CRIME 1
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) 11 hr JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE 115
News Vladivostok lures Chinese - many of whom think ... 12 hr CHINAs LANDS 3
Rēng chūqù wò'ērmǎ 17 hr who needs this 1
why are chinese ugly? (Aug '13) Wed ChineseareEvil 11
News China's growth sucks in more debt bucks for les... Jul 25 CHINA CRASH 1
More from around the web