Meanwhile you are boasting of your Australian inventions and products? In you last message, you tell readers to google. That shows how seriously you are when dealing with facts and judgement.
Information listed under Google is not reliable as any Bozo can write anything they want, but you rely on such info. That explains your stupidity.
Needless to say China invented a lot things which have copied by other countries in the last 3 millenia.
Actually it is long and time-consuming that I really do not want and cannot reproduce an exhaustive list here.
But since you are ignoring all the inventions so that you can spread your false message that China contributed nothing and had no ability to do so, I shall list just a few below.
Throughout China contributed the following (which have been recognised world-wide by scholars):
- accupuncture & the whole theoretic system still in use today,
- firearms and rockets,
- movable typsetting and publishing,
- pen and ink
- paper making,
- use of finger-print to solve criminal cases,
- methods of building bridges & houses without nails etc.
- shipbuilding (of large ships as used by merchants and General Cheng He's fleets.)
- first country to print paper money
- Geometry, trigonometry, and Chinese version of Pythogarus thereom.
- music theory.
I do not go by Google. Please go to find a copy of book by Professor Joseph Needam of Cambridge University, UK.